LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long have you gone, staying diapered?

Kinster

How long have you gone, staying diapered?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you gone, staying diapered?

• Less than 12 hours
    • 1 day
    • 2-3 days
    • 4-6 days
    • 1-3 weeks
    • 1-12 months
    • I always wear them!
    • I don't have a choice

ONCE 22 hours in the same diaper, but that was a speical case. More often 12 to 16 before I need to be changed.I I have a speciall stay-dry liner that keeps wet from getting back on me for a long time and affects how my diapers are made wet; from the outside in. If you look at the first album this points to, it shows how my diapers are made and the one pointed to at the end shows about my rubber panties

As for staying diapered about 2 days and 2 nights,, or 2 diaper changes

Once my wife and a girlfriend of hers took a road trip to see a mutual friend from back in their college days. I was diapered practically the whole time. That was when I really learned how to diaper myself. Recently I've been padded for a day and a half, maybe two at a time.

I have been wearing 24/7 since 2007. I am on nebulizer medication that when you do the breaths it relaxes the bladder muscles over time it has caused me to not have control. I have always had stress incontinence since for as long as I can remember that just worsened over time.

I reverted to bedwetting in 1976 shortly after reaching puberty and turning 12. I was born with a tiny over-active bladder so I wore just-in-case diapers for trips and so forth. in 1985, at 21, I lost my daytime bladder control. Consequently I've needed diapers of some kind 24/7 since then.

I have worn 24/7 for the last 8 months, except to the gym - I haven't found a diaper that can stand up to a 5 mile run or a vigorous martial arts class. Prior to that I wore diapers to bed for two years without ever really taking a night off that I can recall. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just want to be clear, is the question for how long IN THE SAME ONE DIAPER? because i was going to ask around.

Sorry, I missed that the first time.
The longest I stayed in one diaper happened over 30 years ago. I wore a set of cloth diapers during my Christmas holiday for just over a day and a half. It was messy, and extremely wet.
I have not repeated this since and I don't recommend it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

the longest i've stayed in 1 diaper is maybe 20 hours, perhaps a bit more. i believe it was a boosted megamax, and the g/f had work the next day. so i had plenty of time to be padded and enjoy my diaper to the fullest, literally.

the longest i've stayed diapered was i think 5 days. i think it was a three day weekend that i took off two more days from work. definitely fun, loved it, and would do again and for longer if the opportunity presents itself. also the first time i made the observation that wet diapers build up rather quickly and i had a few heavy bags to haul to the curb that week. i used higher quality diapers like seni quattro betterdry and megamax, but it was still alot of diapers.

Been diapered 24/7 since November 2014 just did the math based on my average number of diapers used per day that's just over 7000 diaper changes ok that’s depressing. 
Thats not deppressing ,deppresing is when you figure out that if you used disposables full time it would be almost 38 cubic yards of used diapers,instead of saying I am incontinent when asked ,I am going to say "I have a creating my own landfill fetish".imagine the trash compactor scene from star wars as pleasant compared to a man made mountain of diapers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk