LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

While on the subject of SARS-COV-II:

Its been a f&^%%*(( nightmare since 2/1/20 for my Ambulance Company. Thanks to Ebola scare, we had M50 masks as the SARS-COV-II virus is airborne. We had our first known case from then, but CDC refused our medical director's diagnosis and spirited him off to Detroit. Since then we have seen multiple people testing negative for the flu and being denied testing for SARS-COV-II. Some of them are even dead now. And now some of our Hospitals have staff showing symptoms. 

Folks this is why we landed on every new virus like a ton of bricks prior to Trump. They weren't over-reactions, but vital steps to avoid exponential explosions of cases that overwhelm our hospitals' ability to cope. We test everyone, trace the contacts and isolate them and kill the transmissions before they become community spreaded. If we don't, progression looks like this:

Case

Case

Case

Cluster 

Cluster

Exponential Growth

We're in the last phase and due to the utter dropping of the ball by Trump, we are looking at 30,000,000 Americans minimum requiring hospitalization of whom 4.5 million will need a stay in the ICU. The US has ~1,000,000 Hospital Beds and 190,000 ICU beds.

And this virus has taken out entire Hospital Staffs and Ambulance Companies before they even knew what hit them. We're looking at 8 to 60 million deaths in the US from direct and indirect effects of the SARS-COV-II virus. Don't count on an election this year in the US or a functioning Government or US Military as the virus has ripped through them though they are keeping it downplayed.

Exacerbating the problem is the US's 40 year experiment in Free Market Capitalism and outsourcing started by Reagan when he ditched the US's Hamiltonian Economic System that was Mercantilist, Industrialist, and had the Doctrine of High Wages as its guiding light. So now we don't have enough masks as they are produced in China, not enough medicines as they are produced in China, etc. 

Survive, that is all you can do. We already made contingencies to abandon Hospitals that become too dangerous to work in. We don't want to do that, but at a certain point you got to say that you done all you could, but the war is lost and its time to save the medical personnel for the uninfected survivors.

Damn. It didn't have to be this way and both the Democrats and Republicans are to blame.

On 13 marzo 2020 at 2:41 AM, Tableleg0 said:

@The dark dweller are you from Italy? As far as I know that’s the only nation that’s been locked down as a result of Coronavirus. 

Yupp. And the government did a good thing. We don't have the resources to face the virus right now. By keeping people at home we are limitating the number of infected (in the whole region I live in there are only a few).

I don't mean to spark a political discussion here (also because my knowledge in the matter is scarce) but I'm quite proud and lucky to be italian right now. In here doctors and nurses are doing 16 hours shifts to help everybody, and the government has showed to really care about the life of people. 

We were the second nation hit but we acted fairly quickly. A lot of countries are just ignoring or delaying the problem. In here we are limitating the number of deaths by staying home. I really hope the other governments to really accept the gravity of the problem and to take adequate measures. The english Prime minister's speech gave me the chills. 

Wear masks and don't go outside if it's not necessary. Stay safe ;) 

• Thanks 1
On 3/14/2020 at 2:41 AM, ThomasG said:

Exacerbating the problem is the US's 40 year experiment in Free Market Capitalism and outsourcing started by Reagan when he ditched the US's Hamiltonian Economic System that was Mercantilist, Industrialist, and had the Doctrine of High Wages as its guiding light.

Not to steer this toward the political, but please, don't say that our current medical system (or much else of our system in the US) is "Free Market".  

The fact that the CDC actively prevented people from being tested is not "Free Market".  The fact that independent labs were ready, willing, and able to test was a function of innovation in the market, and it was squelched by a government which operates on lies and misdirection.  That's not "Free Market", it's authoritarianism.  

One of the primary reasons our medical care costs are so high is not because our healthcare is a "Free Market" system, but because of exactly the opposite - it is over-regulated and ineffectually so from a variety of different directions, not just federal but state as well.  Cash customers pay astronomical fees versus their insured compatriots because Medicare and Medicaid disallow half the bill as a matter of routine and explicitly prohibit providers from discounting the bill for people with no insurance.  Regulations cripple the agility of medical professionals, and the red tape of filing claims requires administrative overhead in the form of extra personnel that pushes prices higher and higher.  

It's madness, but it's definitely not free market capitalism. 

On 3/14/2020 at 1:29 PM, willnotwill said:

Using the proper terminology, Sars-cov-2 is not airborne.    It's droplet transmission primarily.

Its airborne. We're finding it in the ventilation system. Its also waterborne and we're finding it in fecal matter and toilets. Its surviving on even COPPER surfaces for 9 days. Each day we have to thoroughly decontaminate our rigs after each patient. This has been known since January and we are independently confirming what Chinese Doctors, who got pass the firewalls, South Koreans, and Japanese have already revealed. And contrary to what you hear, its the 20-29 year olds being infected in the greatest numbers and they make up half the ICU admits and testing them and catching them when they are asymptomatic is necessary to containing this virus.

Its why you see CDC Personnel in Hazmat Suits with independent air supply and why we are using negative pressure rooms where possible. I'm on the frontlines and we're losing the fight due to the complete incompetence of our Political Leadership. 

And as much as I love freedom, its time to start forcing people into their homes and locking them in till the virus burns itself out. And it needs to happen now or our entire health system will crash with disastrous results. 

We can't even reduce the spread with masks as we have a mask shortage across the US. Even though a surgical mask can't stop infections, it can reduce the viral load per infection, giving the body's immune system more time to identify the virus and develop antibodies before it gets slammed by a massive viral load.

A complete mess and thoroughly preventable by competent leadership.  

16 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Not to steer this toward the political, but please, don't say that our current medical system (or much else of our system in the US) is "Free Market".  

The fact that the CDC actively prevented people from being tested is not "Free Market".  The fact that independent labs were ready, willing, and able to test was a function of innovation in the market, and it was squelched by a government which operates on lies and misdirection.  That's not "Free Market", it's authoritarianism.  

One of the primary reasons our medical care costs are so high is not because our healthcare is a "Free Market" system, but because of exactly the opposite - it is over-regulated and ineffectually so from a variety of different directions, not just federal but state as well.  Cash customers pay astronomical fees versus their insured compatriots because Medicare and Medicaid disallow half the bill as a matter of routine and explicitly prohibit providers from discounting the bill for people with no insurance.  Regulations cripple the agility of medical professionals, and the red tape of filing claims requires administrative overhead in the form of extra personnel that pushes prices higher and higher.  

It's madness, but it's definitely not free market capitalism. 

The Independent Labs in question were University Labs doing Flu Studies since an uptick of Viral Pneumonia in Seattle in November 2019. Private Labs run by Pharmacy Companies were developing the flawed CDC test when the WHO test was available, and have not caught a single case using their test kits. University Labs are leading the way here.

Insurance Companies by the way are incentivised not to pay out claims, as they are for-profit corporations. As for Regulations, a lot of them are necessary to ensure safety, but some are deliberately designed to muck up the system and reward certain companies. 

Its a matter of competent leadership, proper funding, and a willingness to take public health seriously with a single payer system removed from the market place shenanigans and with all political factions understanding that they are as protected as the least healthy and least insured person in the country.

23 hours ago, The dark dweller said:

Yupp. And the government did a good thing. We don't have the resources to face the virus right now. By keeping people at home we are limitating the number of infected (in the whole region I live in there are only a few).

I don't mean to spark a political discussion here (also because my knowledge in the matter is scarce) but I'm quite proud and lucky to be italian right now. In here doctors and nurses are doing 16 hours shifts to help everybody, and the government has showed to really care about the life of people. 

We were the second nation hit but we acted fairly quickly. A lot of countries are just ignoring or delaying the problem. In here we are limitating the number of deaths by staying home. I really hope the other governments to really accept the gravity of the problem and to take adequate measures. The english Prime minister's speech gave me the chills. 

Wear masks and don't go outside if it's not necessary. Stay safe ;)

Yeah, Boris Johnson... ?‍♂️ He does realize he is basically sentencing his Sovereign Queen to death with that plan??? And the Queen is apparently ok with this seeing as she has not so far dismissed him...

As an EMT, I have nothing but compassion for your Healthcare Workers. Their political leadership utterly dropped the ball and they paid the price. Seattle Area Medical Personnel likewise paid a high price and so did the Wuhan Medical Community. I am blessed to have a Medical Director who took one look at China's actions and took immediate steps to ensure we did not get infected and were prepared.

To all reading this. Most Governments have dropped or are dropping the ball on this with few exceptions (Turkey, South Korea, Singapore, and Vietnam). You'll know if your country takes it seriously if it lands on it like a ton of bricks, doing testing, quarantines, isolations, lockdowns, and being transparent. 

But the worst is yet to come.

3 hours ago, Tableleg0 said:

Ya know, I think Elfy is right, we need to talk about something less controversial...

How do you guys feel about Trump? ?

Who?

10 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Who?

I assume you’re not from North America? He’s the current president of the United States. He’s quite unpopular in certain circles and *very* popular in others. Legend has it that merely uttering his name in a tense thread can force entire sites into flame wars... 

10 hours ago, Tableleg0 said:

I assume you’re not from North America? He’s the current president of the United States. He’s quite unpopular in certain circles and *very* popular in others. Legend has it that merely uttering his name in a tense thread can force entire sites into flame wars... 

I'm from Canada lol and I know who he is, I'm just kidding around. Pretty sure people know him everywhere. 

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Tableleg0 said:

Hay, ummm... Dweller, are you going to finish this story? Don’t get me wrong, the stuff here is *fantastic*, easily some of the best writing on the site, but I’d really like to see it continued!

I have been thinking about it. Unfortunately I've found myself re-reading this story and not liking it even one bit. It's a problem about me, I'm overly critical about the things I do. So to answer your question, I don't think I'll finish it. I have ideas, I just prefer keeping them for a better story. In fact I'm writing one right now. I could be a while before I'll upload it, because I want to finish it first. I don't want to let people down by leaving incomplete stories. That said Jenny's adoption has been a good exercise for my writing. I hope to do better with the next story.

I agree that I love the story and desperately want to see more of it. It's in the top percent of forced diaper stories in any category, and even higher in the diaper dimension. I understand it being hard to write if you aren't personally motivated by it, but I hope you see it through to the end.

On 14 giugno 2020 at 10:26 PM, Tableleg0 said:

Well, I personally would love to see it completed, as I thought it was really good! If you don’t, do you think you could give us a rundown of what probably would have happened to Jenny?

Thank you very much for your interest and support but I'm thinking that right now I won't say anything. You never know, I could wake up one day and decide to continue the story xD and there's a little more to it, but hopefully you'll discover it in the next months ;)

On 18 giugno 2020 at 9:06 PM, Neo Anderson said:

I agree that I love the story and desperately want to see more of it. It's in the top percent of forced diaper stories in any category, and even higher in the diaper dimension. I understand it being hard to write if you aren't personally motivated by it, but I hope you see it through to the end.

Thank you very much, I can't stress how much I appreciate your feedback. You never know, I might end up continuing it. Lets not lose hope ;)

• 2 years later...