LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok guys, sorry for the delay, It's a longer chapter. Hope this will sweeten your weekend.

I'm glad for your comments. Don't forget to let me know what you think about it. Enjoy! ?

Chapter 10

The humiliating lunch seemed to last forever. Mommy didn’t let Jenny raise her head until she had cleaned up most of the bowl, and by the end of it, the poor girl was a mess. Her stomach felt bloated, her back hurt because of the uncomfortable position she was kept in, and her face and hair were covered in greyish muck.

She had wept through all that ordeal, her tears had soaked the amorphous goop that was her lunch, flavouring it with a mildly salty aftertaste.

After she was finished, Mommy picked her up and started cleaning her with a moist washcloth.

Jenny felt so humiliated she didn’t even manage to look Mommy in the eye. She was detesting her so much for what she had done, but no matter how hard she tried, the little girl didn’t seem to manage to hate her completely. The alternating of caring attitude and punishments kept Jenny constantly confused, her feelings battling in a war between the unhealthy attraction she had for that woman, and the loathing she felt towards her for having deprived her of freedom and pride.

When she was mostly clean, Mommy kissed her on the cheek, whispering “Good girl…I know is has been hard for you. I love you Trixie” to her ear.

Jenny’s hair stood up and chills ran down her spine, as the Amazon caressed her neck. It took her all her will to not try to kiss her on the spot. She wasn’t sure about how Mommy would have taken that, and Jenny was afraid of being rejected. Surely that magnificent woman didn’t want a silly plaything like her to show that kind of affection, so she stood there, red-faced, her feelings once again in turmoil.

Mommy smiled at her little’s showing embarrassment, and taking Jenny’s hand while carrying the still slumbering Melody with the other, led the two littles upstairs to the nursery.

Once they arrived, Mommy put Melody inside her crib, then she laid Jenny on the changing table.

“Is my little Trixie wet?” she rhetorically asked sticking her long fingers inside the front of Jenny’s diaper.

“Yes Mommy… and thirsty…” was the little girl’s reply.

“Of course, I didn’t give you anything to drink for lunch, what a silly Mommy you have!” she said apologetically while undoing the tabs of her diaper, exposing her privates to the fresh air of the room.

Jenny tried not to squirm too much as Mommy thoroughly cleaned her, then the Amazon took a small vial full of what seemed like oil from one of the little shelves underneath the changing table, and started rubbing it on every crevasse of the little girl’s body.

The oil was heavy perfumed and sticky, Jenny didn’t enjoy the sensation that left on her skin, but she couldn’t do anything but lay still, weakly grimacing as Mommy anointed her face, thorax, abdomen, going down to her crotch until she reached her legs and even between her toes.

After that, Mommy turned the little girl on her back and started working the sweet smelling oil on her bottom. Jenny moaned in pleasure and humiliation when she felt her giant fingers spreading her buttocks and working around her anus.

After that, with a playful swat on her butt, Jenny heard the Amazon ordering “bottom up for Mommy, Trixie!”

Remembering what had happened last time, the little girl, turned her head to look at her owner “Please Mommy I don’t need the suppository, you gave me an enema this morning…”

A harder blow on her naked bottom rendered her whimpering. “Littles don’t know what they  need, now raise your cute little tush or Mommy will spank”

Sniffling, the little girl raised her oiled bottom. She felt again Mommy’s hands approaching her most private place, and after some moment, the familiar sharpening pain of the suppository entering her rectum.

Smiling satisfied, Mommy wiped her hands with a moist tissue before ensconcing Jenny in another diaper. When she was done, she lowered the heavily-perfumed girl inside Melody’s crib, placing her near the still sleeping little. Then, she went out of the room. She returned a minute later with two baby bottles.

Jenny took one and started sucking thistly. Ughh, it was milk, but she was so dehydrated she managed to finish a quarter of the bottle. “Mommy I don’t want to go to bed, I’m not sleepy! And why am I in Melody’s crib?” she said when she was done drinking.

“Littles need their nappy-poo, or else you will be cranky this evening. From now on you’re going down for a nap every day, Trixie. And I expect to find a full diaper when I come back here, or else we will try some more drastic measures” Mommy answered in a lightly threatening tone, as she laid down the little girl pushing her with her giant hand. “Plus I think some bonding time with your little sister wouldn’t hurt you, from now on you’re going to do everything together, so you’d better get used to it!” she continued, smiling.

Jenny tried to resist for a moment, but it was clear her abdominal muscles were no match for the giant’s overwhelming strength. Defeated, she laid down, muttering a meek “Ok…” and lowering her eyes.    

“You’re so precious together” smiled Mommy looking at her two diapered littles laying in the crib in front of her “We just need the final touch!”

Jenny saw the Amazon going to the big drawer and starting to look for something. She returned holding a short thick pink chain that seemed being made out of plastic.

With one hand, Mommy pushed Jenny near Melody, who was laying on her back, until she was so close she was compelled to hug her little sister, placing her head on Melody’s shoulder. Then, with a clicking sound, Mommy connected the two ends of the chain to the two little’s collars.

Jenny’s eyes were once again wide open in shock. She was now closely tied to Melody. The chain was too short to allow her more than a few centimeters from her. She was forced to stay with her face inches from Melody’s, her head laying on her flat chest.

Smiling even more broadly, Mommy placed the two bottles near them, and exited the room closing the shutters and the door, leaving the two littles in a dim darkness.

Whimpering, Jenny tried to find a comfortable position. She ended up laying on her side, her body wrapped around Melody’s. She could feel the warmth emanating from the little girl’s body, her skin felt soft and a little sticky with sweat against hers. Their diapers crinkling with every slight movement. Their faces were so close Jenny could feel the dampness of her little sister’s breath, the smell of Mommy’s milk still lingering on her lips.

She laid there like that for five minutes, listening to Melody’s regular breathing, hoping time would pass quickly. At some point, Jenny felt Melody shifting in her sleep, the little girl’s legs were slightly kicking, like she was in the middle of a dream. A grimace appeared on her face, was she having a nightmare?

The frown in her face didn’t last long. Kicking her legs a little harder, the sleeping little let out a soft grunting sound, followed by a relieved moan as a series of low, wet farts could be heard from her now rapidly expanding diaper. When she was done messing in her sleep, the little girl’s expression was one of satisfaction and relief, as she stopped kicking, a line of drool flowing from her toothless mouth, now opened in a smile.

Jenny wrinkled her nose as the smell hit her. “Fuck, now I’m stuck near her smelly diaper! Apparently Mommy’s milk has done quite a number on Melody” she thought rolling her eyes and trying to find a better position that kept her as distant as possible from her stinky sister.

But the worst was yet to come. Because as soon as Melody had finished, Jenny felt a familiar pain coming from her lower abdomen.

“Oh no…that suppository must have melted faster than the last one! I can’t…hold…it!” she silently wept, involuntarily contracting her abdomen, already feeling the soft stools rolling on her buttcheeks and dropping in the back of her diaper. Pooping while laying down was even more disgusting than doing it standing.

She laid there, looking at both hers and Melody’s diaper. The two girls were now laying bowlegged, the thick padding had expanded in both their nappies, forcing their thighs apart. The smell was stronger and now it had enveloped the helpless littles, spreading to the rest of the room.

Jenny decided to ignore it and, closing her eyes and hugging Melody tighter, she waited for sleep to take her to a better place.      

….

Jenny entered the magnificent mansion opening the door that had been left without being locked and entered the ample living room.

It was all like she had left it, the huge tv, the white sofa, the shelves full of academic prizes demonstrating fulfilment and success… but this time she was taller. That fancy furniture didn’t intimidate her anymore, the inescapable playpen barely reached her thigh.

She advanced with confidence inside the room, like she owned the place, and there she saw her. She was just coming out from the kitchen, her auburn hair tied in a crook on her head, the elegant dressing gown enveloping her sinuous body ”…For now” Jenny thought, coming towards her.

The woman looked at her with her marvellous golden eyes, but this time Jenny wasn’t afraid, she basked in the confused look the woman was giving her. “Not so powerful now that I’m your size huh?” she thought victorious, as she came closer to her, their faces inches from eachother.

She wished to be taller than her, and suddenly she found herself looking at the woman from a higher position. She now stood two inches taller than the woman who had ruined her life, the woman that she had so wickedly and quickly come to hate, love and almost worship.

“Now you’ll be my pet, Amanda” Jenny said with a smug smile, pushing the withdrawing woman against a wall.  

“I’ll never be yours. You have to kill me first.” She replied fiercely, raising her head, and looking once more in Jenny’s eyes.

“You’ll probably enjoy that! You’re not getting off that easy…” was Jenny’s answer, as she picked the shorter woman up and easily lifted her a few inches and slammed her back to the wall.

“Your pain has only begun” she continued approaching the woman until their lips almost touched. Then, her mouth took an abrupt deviation, as she went for her Mommy’s throat, just under her ear, and bit hard.

Jenny heard a mixed painful and lustful scream coming from her victim, and smiled feeling her blood and her flesh under her teeth.

“That’s it! Feel that! That’s almost as intense as the pain you inflicted on me with your bloody spankings!” she thought as she let go the woman’s skin and kissed her fully on the lips.

Amanda’s mouth opened for her, and the two women shared one of the most passionate kiss Jenny had ever experienced.

Jenny’s skin was tingling as she lightly bit and sucked those mushy lips, feeling like everything in her world now had taken its proper place.

Jenny continued to make slow movement with her lips and tongue, she wanted to explore that woman, she wanted to truly possess her. Pushing her tongue forward, she explored Amanda’s mouth. The woman was drooling a lot, it was evident that she desired her almost as much as Jenny was.

Jenny’s togue ran past her mushy lips, feeling the softness of her flesh, until she touched her toothless gums.

Wait… what was happening? That didn’t feel like Amanda… Where was she?

Jenny’s eyes shot open. Her gaze met two confused brown eyes. She was laying face up on the soft crib mattress, she smelled the foul stench of her own poop. She was naked, except for her almost bursting diaper, but she was feeling the heat coming from the body on top of her.  Melody was laying on her, her two little pudgy hands pressed against her face, and she was KISSING HER?!

Jenny jolted up, trying to push the little girl off her. But the short collar didn’t let her move far enough, so after a minute of pushing and struggling, the two panting littles ended up laying on their sides, facing eachother, their noses almost touching.

“What the hell were you thinking?! I have to put up with that woman’s “Mommy” bullshit, and now on top of that, I need to watch out for her psycho lesbian freak of a baby too?! ” yelled Jenny, pushing her little sister as far from her as the chain tied to her collar allowed.

Melody was clearly very upset, tears were forming on the corner of her eyes and falling heavily on the crib mattress. “I’m sowwyyyy…. I just… It’s beewn so hawd… I havewn’t towched mywsewf in weaws… and whewn I saw yow….I’m so sowwy please don’t tell Momma! I swaew I won’t do thawt again!...” she said between sighs and sniffles.

Despite her indignation, Jenny felt again a twinge of pity for the poor girl laying in front of her. Shifting from her position, she wrapped her into a tight embrace. “It’s alright Melody. It’s not your fault. Shhh everything will be ok…”

Melody, still crying, hugged her back, her little legs curled around Jenny’s, the two enormous bulges of their diapers touching, making half crinkling, half squelching noises.

They spent a while like that, in the darkness, until the nursery’s door opened and Mommy entered in the room.

“Peeww” she said wrinkling her nose and fanning the air, “You two sure made a stinky pair” she continued walking to the crib, looking at her two diapered littles.

“Now before I unlock the chain and change your butts, I want you to finish your bottles. Come on make it quick, I have a surprise for you downstairs”

Not wanting to spend a single minute in that full diaper, Jenny lifted her bottle and eagerly started to suck. With the tail of her eye, she saw Melody reluctantly starting to drink. She probably wanted to spend more time in her diaper – Jenny thought – god knows what sick things Mommy did to her to make her enjoy waddling in her own poop.

After being cleaned and changed, the two littles were led downstairs.

Waddling in her thick diaper, holding Mommy’s hand Jenny entered the living room. The huge tv was on, projecting colourful lights on the room’s walls; sitting on the sofa there were Samantha - the teenager’s eyes were lowered on a textbook- and another woman Jenny had never seen before.

The new woman appeared to be a little bit older than Mommy, she had short silver hair which matched her grey eyes. Her face was covered in heavy make-up, she brought big showy earrings and large bracelets. Dressed in a colourful shirt and a black elegant skirt, adorned by a cachemire scarf, that amazon was the most well-dressed person Jenny had ever seen in her life.

“That’s another upper-class giant, Mommy seems to be well acquainted with these people” Jenny thought moving her gaze away from the woman.

But at a second glance she noticed another figure she hadn’t seen at first.

Laying on the new woman’s lap was a little girl, she was very young – early twenties Jenny thought – she had long black hair tied in two tails with purple ribbons,  she was dressed in a frilly periwinkle tutu, the fabric was almost transparent and didn’t to anything to cover her thick white disposable diaper. Like every little, her throat was encircled in a matching purple collar from which hung dangling a silvery tag.

The little had the nipple of a huge bottle stuffed inside her mouth, and she was mildly kicking her legs, -her face red- obviously not enjoying what the Amazon was forcing her to drink.

Still holding Jenny’s hand, Mommy brought the little girl near the sofa. “Now Trixie say hi to your big sis and to Mommy’s friend, Alexa.” Mommy said in a condescending but firm tone.

Smiling, Samantha closed momentarily her textbook and leaned forward, expecting the little girl’s submissive welcome.

Jenny’s face burned with shame as she quickly kissed the teenage amazon on her cheek. As humiliating as it was, contradicting Mommy was never a good idea, plus Samantha scared her. She didn’t have the strong aura of authority and protection Mommy emanated. With Mommy, Jenny was sure she was safe as long as she obeyed… but when she looked at Samantha’s freckled face, she seemed to see an evil shadow obscuring it.

After saying hi to Samantha, Jenny was brought in front of the new woman and her still nursing little.

“Oh she is adorable, Amanda” smiled the woman pinching Jenny’s cheek. “and so well behaved too, how long have you had her?”

“We adopted Trixie just yesterday, but she had adjusted pretty well” Mommy smiled proudly, patting Jenny’s head like she was some kind of prized poodle.

“Oh what’s your secret Amanda? How do you manage to break them so easily? My little Charlotte in here is so feisty. But I gotta tell you, I wouldn’t have so much fun teasing her if she wasn’t like this. Isn’t that true honeypie?”

“Mhhhghgbll!” The tutued little in her lap pitifully moaned, forced to gurgling down even more milk as the Amazon squeezed the bottle stuck in her mouth.

“Now now honey, you need to drink your milk all down before you get to play with Melody and your new friend Trixie here. Let’s not keep her waiting.” the elegant amazon named Alexa continued, forcing even more the content of the bottle inside the reluctant little’s stomach.

After two more minutes spent wriggling and chugging down the formula, the little girl was released from the amazon’s lap and brought to her shoulder. After receiving three pats on her back she let out a huge belch followed by low sobbing sounds. When she was done burping her little, Alexa lowered the still sniffling girl on the floor.

“Now I want you to play nice with the other littles, mommy has to talk to her colleague here. If I have to interrupt the conversation because of you, mommy will spank. Understood?”

Gritting her teeth and fighting the tears back, the little girl let out a chocked “Yes Mommy” before waddling to join Trixie and Melody near the couch.

“Hi…” she said turning to Jenny with a mixture of rage and embarrassment on her face, while she wiped the remnants of the milk from her mouth “I am Sof…I mean Charlotte” she continued biting her lip “How’s it going Melody?”

“Weww…Not gweat. Momma is angwy with me wight now, I’m gwad yow’we hewe.” The toothless little replied with a concerned expression.

“I’m happy to see you too.” Continued Charlotte not soundly entirely convincing “And who are you?” she said turning to Jenny  “Please don’t tell me you’re another brainwashed little, I can’t stand being around them! ”

“No no, I’m not brainwashed or anything!” quickly replied Jenny “I’m just new to.. you know ..all this, and I didn’t have the occasion to speak to a lot of “littles””

“If we have to talk” whispered Charlotte “It’s better to do that away from them” she said pointing at the two Amazons sat on the couch having a conversation, “But first follow me” she said walking towards Alexa.

“Mommy?” she quietly said tugging her owner’s skirt “Can we have our paci please?”

“But of course sweetie” Both Alexa and Mommy replied smiling broadly at the diapered little at their feet. In less than five seconds both Jenny and Charlotte had their pacifiers popped inside their mouths, but Melody on the contrary was picked up by Mommy.

“I haven’t forgot you being a bad girl at the mall this morning” she said waving her index finger at the terrorized little sitting on her lap, “For that you don’t get to play with your friends, you’ll stay in the playpen and think about what you did” she continued producing a larger pacifier, this one had a purple nipple and a pink shield, which had “Bad girl” written in bold purple letters on it.

“Nooo! Not the yucky paci Momma, pwease!” Melody cried, weeping on the giant’s lap.

But mommy just popped the large pacifier in her mouth and inflated it, immediately silencing her pleas.

Melody’s face screwed up as the features of her face formed a disgusted expression. The little girl started crying, her body wrecked by huge sobs as muffled wails escaped her stuffed mouth.

Mommy’s stern face softened seeing the bawling little in her arms “Shhh” she whispered kissing her on the forehead “You know what? If you promise to be a good girl and behave, you can stay with Mommy as she talks to her friend, instead. Would you like that baby?”

“Mhhphh Mphhp!” Melody tried to vocalize as she frantically nodded her head, the flooding tears suddenly stopping.

“Then it’s settled, you’ll stay here with Mommy” the Amazon answered adjusting the little girl’s position on her lap and resuming the conversation with Alexa, stroking Melody’s face and hair and patting her diapered crotch in the meantime.

Jenny observed the entire scene feeling sorry for the poor Melody, but when she turned her eyes on Charlotte, she saw the black-haired little had her gaze down, like she couldn’t bear to witness the humiliating treatment Melody was receiving.

Charlotte put the pacifier in her mouth and tapping Jenny’s naked shoulder, signaled to follow her.

The two littles waddled far from the couch, near the playpen and the huge television. Charlotte was keeping an eye on the two amazons sitting on the couch, like she wanted to get as far away from them without arousing suspicion.

When they were far enough she sat down, without being careful not to rub her frilly purple tutu, leaving her diaper even more exposed. Then she grabbed a coloured chewing toy and a little doll from the floor and started clashing them together.

“Put it in your mouth” she quietly whispered to Jenny through her pacifier, the nipple in her mouth gave her a slight lisp.

“What…why?” asked Jenny a little confused.

“Because” Charlotte explained rolling her eyes “They won’t see us move our lips, plus they will be less careful if they see us behaving like we are supposed to”

“Oh well, ok” promptly answered Jenny, popping her pacifier in her mouth and quietly starting sucking.

“It helps also if they think we are playing something” continued Charlotte “Just grab some toys and clash them against mine, that should do it for now”

“So, how long have you been with that woman? Who are you? Where are we exactly?” asked Jenny as she did what she was told.

“Alexa bought me one month ago. She’s awful, I hate her. I can’t believe she forces me to go to that stupid ballet class for littles two times a week.” Charlotte spat bitterly tugging to the fabric of her tutu.

“To answer your other questions, the place it’s called Catalon. It’s like a huge island, like a continent I think. And in here people like us have to rights and are kept as pets or babies, like you surely have figured.”

“Yeah…” signed Jenny “Wait, you think? You’re not from here, are you?” she asked

“No… I am not one of what they call native littles. I come from Los Angeles, I was studying to become a stylist there… before…. You know….” She said lowering her gaze and clashing her toys harder.

“Yeah I know, I was a lawyer in New York before Mommy took me” said Jenny in a understanding tone.

“You already call her Mommy huh? She did quite a number on you, but I guess I can’t blame you. You got one of the worst.” Said Charlotte, a bitter smile on her face.

“What do you mean?” Jenny asked, her cheeks red of embarrassment for having addressed her captor as Mommy in front of that girl.

“You see Melody?” charlotte said looking at the toothless little who was now being lightly bounced on Mommy’s knees “She is from here. I’ve heard at the daycare that she once was a fervent little rights activist. Apparently she was one of the chiefs of an organization that fought for the freedom of littles. Look at her now.” She paused for a moment, letting the implication of what she said sink in. “Your Mommy is a devil when it comes to controlling and submitting littles, but she’s not the worst I guess. I know littles who would gladly take your place, believe me”

Jenny’s face flared red once again, as she tried to keep the emotions she was feeling towards Mommy in check. She wasn’t being submitted or broken…she just didn’t want to be punished, or at least that was what she kept telling herself. Deep inside her, she knew there was so much more.

Shaking her head to keep those thoughts away, she tried to get a hold of herself. “But how are we going to get out of this? We have a chip implant and my collar will shock me if I get where I’m not supposed to…”

“Yeah our chances are minimal, but there could be a way” said Charlotte, now even more seriously, looking Jenny dead in the eye.

“Wha… How?” babbled Jenny, her pacifier falling on the floor from her mouth wide opened in surprise.

“I can’t tell you now, they are too close. Don’t get your hopes up, because it’s nearly impossible, but I’d still take the risk. Better than spending the rest of my life as a diapered doll for that woman” Charlotte growled, her eyes fixed on her elegant mother.

“But now we should stop talking about this, we will drag too much attention. Tell me something about you.” She said, turning her gaze on Jenny.

The two littles spent half an hour lowly talking and pretending to be playing, while their mothers amicably discussed sitting on the couch.

When Alexa and Mommy finished her conversation, Amazon swept Charlotte up and, after saying goodbye and with the promise of organizing a new playdate, the two of them left.

Dinner was a relaxed affair. Fortunately, Mommy decided to let Jenny stay in the highchair. The little girl was forced to wet herself several times as Samantha spoon fed her the greyish mush that was her dinner.

As she was being fed, Jenny’s eyes fixated on Mommy’s breasts when she started to nurse Melody, her mouth watering. She felt that tingling sensation on her hairless puss, starting to wet her diaper with something else than urine.

The little girl squirmed uncomfortably in the highchair throughout all dinner, waiting for her owners to finish their meal. She was grateful when Mommy released her, and before she could realize it, she found herself sitting on Mommy’s lap in front of the huge living room tv.

Melody was already asleep in the playpen, while the rest of the family watched some program that closely resembled some kind of television news.

Both Mommy and Samantha were with their eyes on their mobiles, Mommy was answering to some emails, while she petted the little girl on her lap.

Jenny closed her eyes and relaxed, laying her head on Mommy’s firm breasts, feeling the Amazon’s long nails lightly scratching her scalp, moving down on her collared neck and below on her naked back.

The little girl’s attention was shaken when she heard a journalist’s voice on the tv saying “And with the clear results of the referendum, the annexation of Libertalia to the reign of Catalon has been decided.”

The journalist was a middle-aged amazon man in suit and tie speaking into the microphone. Behind him, a crowd of people cheering and waving their hands. Jenny could see them lifting signs where was written “Bigs know best”, and “Control and love for our littles”.

“The citizen’s protests for the recent disorders provoked by the “Littles liberation front” have been heard” The journalist continued “The laws for the tutelage and control of littles are immediately coming into effect. To make up for the lack of littles throughout the new nation and Catalon itself, the government has decided for a massive harvesting of a suitable provider, the dimension 6!”

Jenny’s eyes widened as she saw the image on the tv changing, now framing a platoon of marching soldiers, “The first troops have already departed, and the first thousands of littles have already been liberated from the burdens of responsibility”, the voice continued

“The littles supply should last our glorious country for the time being” the image shifted again, and Jenny saw a massive wall of cages standing in front of the camera. Each of them had one or two littles inside. They were crying, their fists banging on the iron crates or uselessly tugging their massive diapers, muffled sounds coming from their pacifier-stuffed mouths. “We highly recommend to go to the nearest store and find the perfect little that suits you. Make it fast before they go sold out!” the voice finished, now sounding like some cheap teleshopping channel.

“You hear that sweetie?” Mommy said giggling and scratching Jenny’s hair a little harder, “Seems like you’ll have a lot of new friends to play with!”

But the little girl didn’t answer, she just stared at the screen in shock. Her bladder emptying and soaking her already swollen diaper, in fear of what was happening and what would come next.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Well-done chapter. I love the expansion of the world that you set up. I want to run a black ops mission into this country to rescue some littles and give them freedom or take them to families that are loving.

• Like 1

Hello everyone! Thanks again for all the comments, I'm glad you enjoyed the last chapter. 

Just a heads-up, I'll be taking a little break for the holidays. I'm hardly ever home so writing is difficult. I'll post the next chapter in January.

Have a good rest of the year ;)

• Thanks 1
On 12/15/2019 at 4:59 PM, Nicole Kolibri said:

And you reached the value 9: 1 when you chastised Melody behind a closed door.
So can many played, with their own head cinema.
You can always achieve such a great value if you let the reader's imagination.

The most powerful and important thing in kink is activating the mind. I one time had a Don tell me that what makes a whip an effective way to make a scene more interesting isn’t the pain the whip can cause, but how the sound it makes can activate the mind. You crack a whip on someone, they feel acute pain. However, if the next thing you do is crack the whip without hitting them, then you’ve gotten into their head and re-enforced their submission.

When I write, I think about things in terms of being the architect in the movie Inception. Your goal is to design a space that will activate the reader’s mind, so that they fill the space. Leaving some room for the readers to populate the story is a powerful and effective tactic. The best fantasies for a given reader are the ones from their own mind.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cya said:

I just wanted to say that I love this story and can't wait to see the next chapter! 

Next chapter is halfway done, I'm sorry for the long delay but I didn't felt like writing in the past days. I definitely know how to continue the story, I just have to start writing again. Hope you can wait a little more ;)

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to keep you waiting, I have to be in the right mood to write. I hope the chapter is worth it. As always, comments and opinions are very appreciated. Enjoy!

Chapter 11

Jenny remained motionless, her mouth agape, looking at the screen which had just switched to some weird car commercial.

She started thinking about her home, how many people had been captured there? Had they disappeared quietly like she had? Or there had been a full open war in the streets? The news talked about thousands of littles… there were so many of them… the thought of all those people captured like she had been sent chills down her spine. It horrified her what those giants were able to do, but she was also strangely comforted by the fact she was not the only one who had to endure all this. She slightly smiled as she imagined her girlfriends from New York dressed in only a diaper and a collar like she was, begging some sadistic amazon to be brought back home, only to be spanked just for asking.

“What’s up Trixie?” Mommy’s voice came from behind her, her huge hand cupping her head and scratching her in a possessive way “You’re happy for you little friends who will be adopted?”

“I…” Jenny was again confused by her own emotions “I don’t want people to be kidnapped and forced in diapers…but…” there was something else she was feeling, something too confused and complicated to be expressed. She stopped at mid-sentence, trying to find a way to unravel her thoughts.

When she turned around, she found Mommy’s golden eyes looking at her, the amazon had a smug smile on her face. Samantha, on the other side of the couch, was smiling too.

“I-I… I didn’t mean…I was trying to say that…Mhhphh!” the little girl blabbered, trying to explain, but she was rapidly cut off by Mommy picking her up and pushing the nipple of a baby bottle inside her mouth.  

“Shhh…” Mommy whispered in her ear while holding the bottle firmly pressed against her mouth. “My Trixie is being such a good baby for Mommy, we don’t want to spoil that. It’s ok to be a little confused honey, but you’re doing progress very fast, I am proud of you”

“Mhhmphhff” Jenny tried to talk back, but the enormous nipple and the rapidly gushing milk she was forced to swallow, kept her from enunciating a single comprehensible word. She just stopped squirming and laid in Mommy’s lap, crossing her arms and pouting behind the rubber nipple.

It took Jenny five minutes of constant drinking to finish her bottle, meanwhile Melody had awakened from her milk-induced slumber and had been picked up by Samantha, who was playing with her tossing the little girl in the air and catching her.  

Melody had a frightened expression in her face when Samantha threw her in the air, but she giggled and smiled relieved when the teenage amazon caught her in her arms. By the look of it, she was probably afraid of heights.

After Jenny was done with her bottle and burped with a few pats on her back, Mommy set her down on the floor. Wiping her mouth from milk and drool, the little girl waddled near the playpen and tried to keep herself busy with some toys. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t get amused by those plastic animals and coloured rings. Plus, she found hard keeping her gaze away from Mommy. An urgent need was forming inside her head, keeping her from concentrating on anything else.

She found herself waddling back to the sofa, staring at Mommy’s legs. The Amazon was typing on her pc, she seemed focused on what she was doing and hadn’t noticed her diapered little approach.

Fuck, I can’t believe I’m doing this” Thought Jenny, her little hand slowly approaching the edge of the amazon’s dress. Her mind was screaming to get away, to preserve some of what was left of her dignity, but her body wasn’t obeying, and she found herself lightly tugging Mommy’s dress, trying to catch her attention.

“What’s up sweetie?” Mommy said rapidly glancing towards Jenny and then turning back to the computer screen.

“Uhmm….” Jenny mumbled keeping her head down, red-faced, her hands joined behind her back, shifting her weight from foot to foot. “Mommy... rub me please?” she finally managed to say looking at her owner’s eyes and pointing at her diapered crotch, the crotch she wasn’t allowed to touch, tears of embarrassment crossing her face.

“My little Trixie is being needy huh?” Mommy said smiling “I think today you’ll have to skip your rubbies. I know you’ve been a very good girl but we will serve it for a special occasion, can’t have my little girl get spoiled now, can we?” she asked, emphasizing the two last words, like she expected an answer.

“No… no, Mommy we can’t” quickly replied Jenny, lowering her eyes in fear.

“Plus, I think it’s bed time for you littles, you have lots of busy days ahead ” she said smiling, picking Jenny up and carrying her to the nursery.

During the following days Jenny experienced more and more baby treatment. After a week she grew accustomed to her new routine. The mornings were the part of the day she had quickly come to hate most.

Mommy woke up her and melody at 9 AM, and, after the morning spanking, she usually carried them straight through the kitchen for their breakfast. Jenny was forced to eat while sitting in her soiled diaper, a grim reminder of how her bladder and bowel control were diminishing by the day. But the hardest part was after breakfast : Mommy called it “Training time”. After some days of teaching Jenny what were essentially dog tricks, she started lecturing her how to behave in public, demanding her to speak only when she had her permission, and to only use mostly babytalk when she was allowed to speak.

Jenny found herself forced to learn quickly to avoid big words or complicated periods in front of her, the results were sound spankings and timeouts. The last few days Jenny was forced to learn every day one of the stupid baby dances shown on tv. After some protests and a punishment, she found herself bouncing and singing along with the high-pitched children voices, tears streaming down her cheeks, aiming to copy the silly movements of her fellow diapered littles behind the coloured screen while trying to ignore the searing pain on her reddened bottom, Mommy looking over her from the couch, drinking coffee, a plastic paddle on her lap.

Two weeks passed like that. She rarely left the house, Mommy took her and Melody out just some time in the afternoon, or when she had to shop from groceries. The boredom and humiliation of her new life were slowly taking their toll on Jenny psyche, she was every day more resigned to her fate. She had already stopped searching for ways of escape, what was the point? The collar around her neck was inescapable, and with a tracking chip inside her body she had no possibilities. A faint glimmer of hope remained thought, fuelled by the words Charlotte told her weeks ago. A way out… almost impossible to reach, but still a possibility. She couldn’t wait to see the little girl again, she wanted to ask her so much more…

Jenny’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps approaching. She was sitting on the ground, watching one of the dumb programs that were designed for amazon babies and littles on the tv, trying to empty the huge bottle of formula Mommy had fixed for her, when she noticed her amazon owner approaching.

Mommy was elegant as usual, she was dressed in a black shirt and white trousers, a black-golden belt visible on her waist. The smartness of her dressing made Jenny’s perennial state of undress stand out even more. The little girl was kept naked most of the time, it seemed Mommy liked seeing her waddling around just in her big bulky diaper.

Jenny looked up and followed the amazon with her eyes as she walked near her and, without saying a single word, with two fingers loosened the waistband of the back of her diaper, looking inside.

The little girl’s cheeks burned red with humiliation, but she was slowly getting used to the constant diaper checks Mommy subjected her to. At least this time she hadn’t pooped, she couldn’t stand Mommy and Samantha’s comments when they happened to find she had soiled herself.

“My my, you’re positively soaked Trixie” she said letting go of the waistband and patting the back of her diaper “But I think that diaper can hold a little more”

“Yes Mommy” Jenny sighed. Wearing wet diapers sucked. The padding of those things expanded so much she had trouble walking, plus the faint yellowish colour the diapers took when she wet them several times sickened her. That not counting the smell…she had never been a fan of baby powder and lavender, and the mixing of the heavily perfumed diapers with the smell of ammonia created a persistent odour which lingered around her, a constant reminder of her miserable situation.

That morning something was different, Mommy had awakened them an hour earlier and after breakfast she had quickly dressed up like she intended to go out. Even Melody had been brought to the nursery and dressed in a pink t-shirt and overalls, and now she was sitting inside the playpen, loudly sucking her pacifier.

By experience, Jenny knew change in the routine brought up new things, and it was never good, at least for her. So she waddled near the mesh wall, getting as close as she could to her fellow prisoner.

“What is going on?” she asked worriedly asked, whispering.

Melody was about to pull her pacifier out and answer, when Jenny felt two giant hands picking her up by her armpits and laying her down on her back on a changing pad.

Mommy’s smiling face filled her view, as she quickly undid the tabs of her diaper, and after firmly grasping both her ankles with one hand, started thoroughly wiping her privates with the other.

“We going shop Mommy?” she asked in her baby talk voice, trying to ignore the cold wet baby wipe grinding against her lower lips. She knew better than to ask question, but she found out that Mommy was more willing to let it slide if she used a proper babytalk.

“Mommy’s maternity leave has expired Trixie, so she has to go back to work.” The amazon answered smiling.

That was one of her worst fear come true. Mommy had anticipated her that she would be left at a daycare when her maternity leave had expired. But for what Jenny had understood, the enrolment was not completed yet. She loathed the idea of being left in a daycare, at least at home just few people could see her in that state, what would be like if she had some stranger amazons to be around her to change her diapers?

Plus, she hated to admit it, but with the passing of the days she had grown a sick attachment to the amazon captor she called Mommy. She found herself staring at the giant woman all the time, and a strange anxiety assaulted her when she was not around. If she had a dirty diaper, she wanted Mommy to change her, if she was being punished she wanted Mommy to administer the punishment. Like an actual toddler, she was becoming more and more dependent on her.

When the giant woman was done cleaning and oiling her privates, she grabbed Jenny’s ankles and lifted her back.

The little girl didn’t fight, still caught in her thoughts, but she snapped out when she noticed her bottom being lowered on a very thick and soft surface. Had Mommy laid a pillow under her?

She swiftly lifted her head to watch, and with horror she saw the front of one of the thickest brands of crawler diapers being pulled up to her crotch. Why would Mommy put her on one of those things? She barely would have been able to move!

“No Mommy! No crawler diaper please!” she tried pleading

But the giant woman simply pulled the padded front of the diaper harder, the thickness spreading Jenny’s legs apart in an half-bent position, latching the front of the diaper with it’s sides, pulling the tapes tight and effectively sealing her inside the bulky garment.

Jenny had completely forgot what was like wearing those diapers, and this one seemed to be even thicker that the ones she had worn weeks ago. The poor girl tried to pull herself up, but the combination of the heavy padding and the position her legs were kept in, made it impossible for her to succeed. She just laid there, helpless, flailing her arms and legs like an overturned turtle.

Mommy giggled seeing her little’s predicament, after putting the baby wipes and the lotions away she quickly grabbed Jenny’s little arms and pulled her on a sitting position. Jenny barely had the time to look at what Mommy was doing when her vision was obscured by a unidentified piece of clothing that was pulled over her head.

When she finally regained her sight, she saw that Mommy was dressing her in a pink short-sleeved, legless singlet. She was about to ask herself why would Mommy dress her, when the giant woman sent her laying on her back again with a little push. Jenny heard the recognisable sound of snaps closing, as Mommy clinched her only way out of that dress shut, then she picked her up and, after kissing her on her forehead, she casually dumped her inside the playpen next to Melody.   

“What’s going on? Where is she taking us?” Jenny asked, visibly upset by the sudden change in her morning routine.

“Whew Mommy wowks she uswuawwy weaves me at dawcare” Melody answered pulling the teething ring she was chewing out of her mouth, drooling all hover her t-shirt.

But Jenny wasn’t convinced. Something didn’t add up. She remembered Mommy saying that she wasn’t enrolled in daycare yet like Melody was.

Minutes passed, with Jenny pressing her face against the obscuring mesh of the playpen, trying to keep an eye on Mommy’s movements, hoping to find a clue about what was her fate going to be for that morning.

At some point, Mommy got ready and pushed the stroller near the front door, ready for leaving. She was carrying a diaper bag in addition to her usual leather purse. After placing the purse on the back of her stroller, she approached the playpen, picking the distressed Jenny up and buckling her in the stroller with a five-point harness.

The little girl didn’t even bother struggling, what was the point? If Mommy wanted her in the stroller there was nothing she could do to stop her. She remained still as the amazon woman fastened the last strap on her crotch, effectively locking her in.

When she was done, she left to retrieve something. Jenny fought against the bonds that held her, trying to turn around to keep following her with her eyes, but not to avail, the straps were too tight and all she managed to produce were loud crinkling sounds as the padding of her diaper pressed against the harness.

Mommy kept going around the house for several minutes, tiding up and checking the house before leaving. At some point Jenny could hear her talking on the phone.

“…I know it’s not the ideal solution, but it would only be for a few days…”

“Yeah I know… but safety comes first sometimes…”

“It’s not a big deal actually, littles are built to be submissive…”

Jenny kept her ears opened for whatever excerpt of conversation she was able to hear, but didn’t manage to understand what the hell she was talking about. One thing was sure though, she had a very bad feeling about all this.

A few minutes later, Mommy returned and, picking the diaper bag, she crouched in front of the immobilized Jenny. Once again the little girl’s gaze met her hypnotic golden orbs as she spoke to her.

“Trixie you’ve been such a good girl lately, Mommy is very proud of you” she started saying stroking Jenny’s cheeks and adjusting her fair. The little girl whimpered, frowning at the amazon’s touch. She didn’t knew what was worse, the plethora of humiliations she was subjected to every day, or the fact she was being praised for being an obedient girl and taking it.

“But today I need you to be extra good for me, ok?” she continued, “Today Mommy is bringing you to work with her, but there are some adjustments we need to make first. Mommy has a very important job in her company and works with super super secret stuff…”

Jenny didn’t like where this was going….

“Unfortunately my office is in a plan that hasn’t clearance for partially regressed littles like my beautiful Trixie…”

Jenny could already picture herself on a playmat, her mind turned to mush, sitting in her poop-filled diaper while she played with rattles and baby blocks like it was the ultimate purpose of her life.

Tears filled the little’s face “P-please Mommy don’t do it!”

The amazon woman cupped Jenny’s face in her hand, drying off her tears “Don’t worry, I like you the way you are, my sweet Trixie…” she said getting up and starting pulling something out from the diaper bag.

“…but we’ve got to make sure to keep my darling baby’s curiosity away from Mommy’s workplace” she smiled dangling some sorts of contraptions in front of Jenny’s face.

Jenny looked at what Mommy was holding, she didn’t understand what that stuff was at first. There was something that looked like a pink sleeping mask, decorated with drawings representing sleeping diapered koalas and other animals; another thing she managed to recognize was a wicked-looking pink pacifier gag, complete with straps that could be attached on the back of the wearer’s head; the last thing Mommy had picked out were two little earphones, too small to be worn by an amazon….

Jenny looked at those objects, not yet understanding what was about to come. A terrible though started to make way in her mind, but it couldn’t be…. It simply couldn’t…

Jenny’s fears were confirmed as Mommy, without saying one more word, swiftly pulled the sleeping mask (now that Jenny had seen it better it looked like a blindfold) on her eyes. The little girl started thrashing in her bonds, flailing her arms at Mommy to keep that thing away from her face, but to no use, the amazon was simply too strong for her and in less than five seconds Jenny found herself shrouded in darkness.

“No Mommy! Please don’t do it! NOOOOOOO!” she screamed clutching the blindfold covering her eyes, but Mommy simply pushed a button on the side of it, and with a hissing sound, the plastic material sucked the air between the blindfold and her eyes, completely adhering to her skin and making it impossible for her to remove it.

Jenny started hyperventilating, the darkness around her was oppressive, her eyelids seemed unmovable. She started sobbing loudly, her face held between her hands, futilely clawing at the blindfold to free her now useless eyes.

Again, she felt two strong giant fingers grab her chin and forcing her to look above. Mommy’s voice came from an unidentified point next to her.

“I know it is a little uncomfortable, but I promise it will only be for a few times per month. You’re being a brave little girl for me Trixie and I’m proud of you. It would be a shame if you stopped all this progress you have made and started fighting Mommy again. Then Mommy would have to punish you….” she heard Mommy saying threateningly.

Taking deep breaths Jenny stopped squirming and laid limp and defeated on the seat of her stroller. She looked up once more, her cheeks red, her nose running

“P-p-please Mommy don’t do this…I l-l-love you M-mommy!” she managed to say between sobs.

The amazon woman planted a firm kiss on her pet’s forehead “I love you too my sweet girl” then she proceded to lock the pacifier gag on the now docile and submissive little.

Jenny felt the hard plastic of the nipple invading her mouth, forcing it half opened. Then she felt three leathery straps crossing her head and cheeks being tightened and locked on the back of her head.

Jenny was still trying to say something around her gag, probably more silly protests, but all it came out were low muffles noises, Mommy smiled looking down at her “she is so cute when she’s like that, absolutely perfect” she thought.

The amazon then proceeded inserting the earphones inside Jenny’s ears. As soon as she did that, all the sounds Jenny was perceiving suddenly disappeared. She was now enveloped in an utter, silent darkness. With her sight and hearing gone, with that massive pacifier stuck in her mouth, she was completely helpless.

Mommy stood there for a few seconds, admiring her work. Then she threw her purse on her shoulder and, pulling the stroller with the still whimpering Jenny inside, she made her way out of the house.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Tableleg0 said:

I’ll be honest, I kinda thought this story was dead, but I’m REALLY glad it isn’t!!! This is one of the better Diaper Dimension stories out there, and I hope it’s not the last one you write!

Thank you very much, I'm really happy you liked it. I understand, after a month without any update it's normal to think that, but don't worry, when I'll no longer feel like continuing the story I will communicate it. For now, I have several more chapters in mind ;)

@Little Andrea thank you very much! Appreciate it! ^ ^

@Cya Thank you! Well I figured the petplay was a little out of place, I will allow it on just a few occasions.

@ELLIE52 Thanks a lot! I always imagined this part of the story to be like this, I hope this treatment won't appear too "forced" in the story without contest or motivation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Nicole Kolibri said:

@ The dark dweller

Your 11th chapter is again a pleasure, I like your story very much.

I was pretty sick (severe flu, no, not the corona virus)

For almost 2 weeks I was only in bed with a fever and gastrointestinal infection.
After 4 weeks I could finally start working again.
The cough still likes to torture me in the evening, but otherwise I'm fine.
The weather was clearly to blame for my flu, warm, cold, storm, rain, warm, storm, ... that's how it has been with us in Denmark for 6 weeks now on the North Sea.
You can wait until you are down with flu ...

I hope you are fine, where you live it seems like something is going on ...
Retract your head and no longer hug everyone, at least in the near future.

And then I hope that the muse will kiss you again soon and you can continue your story a bit.

A "Thank you" from me

I wish you the best for so long
best regards
Nicole

Sorry to hear you were sick!  You should have called o would have come over and read to you in bed!

Great chapter!

• Haha 1

@Nicole Kolibri I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill, but I'm happy everything turned out fine ;)

Sorry for the lack of updates but with this coronavirus situation the entire country is on lock. We are fine though, I'm more worried about the other countries. Do not underestimate the situation and try to avoid crowded places.

Thanks again for your kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. I'll write more as soon as I can. Stay safe ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, The dark dweller said:

@Nicole Kolibri I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill, but I'm happy everything turned out fine ;)

Sorry for the lack of updates but with this coronavirus situation the entire country is on lock. We are fine though, I'm more worried about the other countries. Do not underestimate the situation and try to avoid crowded places.

Thanks again for your kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. I'll write more as soon as I can. Stay safe ;) 

I only leave my house like once or twice a week. Got masks and hand soap. Spray your phone with lysol!

• Like 1