LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post void dribble overkill?

Hey all,

I’ve finally had some success with medication for my OAB but still have post void dribbles after every time I urinate. It’s not enough to show up on outer clothing but enough to create a wet spot on my boxer briefs about the diameter of the top of a coke can and just creates this damp feeling. I’ve tried pads and they are extremely uncomfortable and shift all over the place. I’ve thought about pullups but that seems a bit overkill to me. Just wondering what some of you would recommend doing in my situation? Stick with regular boxer briefs since it doesn’t show on outer clothing  or is it worth wearing something like a pull-up? Any help is appreciated!

Hey all,
I’ve finally had some success with medication for my OAB but still have post void dribbles after every time I urinate. It’s not enough to show up on outer clothing but enough to create a wet spot on my boxer briefs about the diameter of the top of a coke can and just creates this damp feeling. I’ve tried pads and they are extremely uncomfortable and shift all over the place. I’ve thought about pullups but that seems a bit overkill to me. Just wondering what some of you would recommend doing in my situation? Stick with regular boxer briefs since it doesn’t show on outer clothing  or is it worth wearing something like a pull-up? Any help is appreciated!
They do sell drip collectors they are absorbent pockets that you stick your penis in ,as well as net fixing pants that hold pads in place . Then there's the "geezer squeezer" that is an external penis clamp that you apply and remove as needed to urinate or not .

Ultimately different people do different things , it all depends on what level of investment / intrest you are comfortable with and can afford .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The Tenna are the most comfortable but I would be sure they are made for insets into underwear. I have some I got from a second hand store, I wear depends pull up, and Depends have gotten (cheaper and cheaper feel like paper inside), I have used them in my Depends they have a tape strip to keep them in place. But I don't see them working in underwear. they make the Depends feel almost like the ATN softness . ?

Daytime I wear for dribbles, and sometimes I just can't hold it to get to a restroom.:baby:

I get the exact same thing. I started using guards inside briefs, and they work great. But they are somewhat uncomfortable in briefs for me (you lose some space inside) and in boxer briefs I'm always afraid they're going to fall out one of the legs, since the adhesive backing isn't very strong to hold them in place.

I've switched to using depends realfit and really like them. The padding is thinner than the guards but swells more (which is perfect for dribbles since you don't release a lot at once), and covers roughly the same area as the guards would. I do think they're a bit more expensive overall, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue with post void dribbles, I’m not a fan of pads and also feel like pull ups are overkill.. personally, I’m sticking to boxer briefs for now, but the dampness is starting to get to me. I think I will hold off on moving to pull ups until I notice any wetness through my boxers and on to my pants.

I am at a point where unless I sit to urinate and wait a bit to insure I am completely done, I end up with wet and stinky pants throughout day.  Not sure I am ready for pull-ups, the next logical step but my wife is aware of my wet pants on many occasions and is pushing me to sit all the time when going?

You may need pullups in the near future but for now if sitting to pee and waiting a bit keeps you pants dry then great it will keep you out of diapers for a while longer or permanently if your post pee dribbles do not increase.

if you feel you need extra protection for an occasional dribble get realfit for men they look like regular underware and are easy to carry a spare with you incase you need to change into a dry realfit.

• Like 1

I have the post dribble also and i have found the tena light pads work best for me the adhesive is strong enough to stay were they need to in my boxer briefs. Being a mechanic i am always moving around or in a awkward position i have not had any issues with them

Well, the point has come and I am now in pull ups on regular basis.  It is strange how it happened, but was drying a pair of my waterproof pants one day in shower, and wife spotted them and asked what those are for.  I mentioned the dribbles again and she said I thought we talked about pull ups when you are ready, and I had to agree so now here we are. 

When I mention pull ups, I am making reference to the waterproof underwear that is advertised on tv all the time it seems.  Actually work quite well, as I can go to bathroom now and don't have to stand around forever waiting for the last of it to drip out, just stuff things back into my protection and go on my way.  After a few days, don't even notice they are on.  Found some that are quite thin and comfortable, and cost no more than the guards that you have to stick into something and hope they stay put.  

Agreed to wear them 24/7 for a while till I was comfortable in them, and can say that after a couple days have reached that point. 

Expect these will be with me for foreseeable future unless my Urge incon gets worse, which could happen as I have had one episode already, but made it to the bathroom before the pull up became soaked.  If that continues or gets worse, it will be on to real diapers and the waterproof pants again.