LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween Costume Competition!

Hey everyone, halloween is coming so that means two things copious amounts of candy and adorable costumes. So in the spirit of the season, I've decide to throw an impromptu Halloween costume competition! Only cutest most adorable, full size candy bar worthy costumes will win! For a prize of £50 amazon or build a bear gift voucher (winners choice) for my favourite and a £25 gift voucher for the community favorite all you have to do is follow these simple rules:

1. All entrants must be submitted to this thread by the 31st of October, closing time midnight GMT.
  2. All entrants must be a photo of you in your costume, good lighting and camera angles will help your chances.
  3. All photos must be your own, anyone found stealing photos from another source will be disqualified and sent to the naughty corner.
  4. The winners will be decided by myself and a community poll on the 1st of November, all decisions will be final.
  5. Naturally all photos must be safe for work and no Minors like at all, seriously
  6. The prizes will be sent via private message or email (winners choice) after the competition is completed
  7. You don't have to be wearing a diaper but it might be cuter

So come up with your most creative and adorable costumes you cuties can think of

• Elfy featured this topic

What do you do when the cutest thing you have is something you ordinarily wear at home?

Babydoll and Gingham Check

Pink babdyoll over perlescent slip with a gingham check blouse over it

• Like 3
22 hours ago, pony calli said:

Super pony girl with the power of be cute and tinkling diapers hahaha. Now yes I do have a skin problem called psoriasis no you can not get from touch me its all genetics.

WIN_20191021_19_46_26_Pro.jpg

What's the yellow and blue thing your wearing under the onsie? the thingy that has Rarity on it

Cute pics btw

Edited by Apache Raccoon
On 10/21/2019 at 6:43 PM, Little Christine said:

What do you do when the cutest thing you have is something you ordinarily wear at home?

Babydoll and Gingham Check

Pink babdyoll over perlescent slip with a gingham check blouse over it

This is what I ordinarily wear with it; or anything, being part Fairy (I have about 2-1/2 dozen)

tiara.jpg

In fact it is a guess whether I have more tiaras or rubber panties

13 hours ago, pony calli said:

its a cloth diaper that has ponies on it in a rainbow print Image result for my little pony fabric

thats what the full print looks like 

I got the diaper from here they make the print they dont have any in stock right now http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?item=670

Wow cool, thanks for the link :)

Elfy, baby link. You look soooooo freaking adorable!! ❤️❤️

Little Christine I really like your babydoll and your tiara is gorgeous! ?

Pony calli Tinkiling hehehe. I want your cape omg it's very cute! ? I know of your problem all too well. Scalp and face affected. ?

All these outfits are so amazing everyone! Thank you for sharing. I look forward to more.

So halloween is up, time to sleep off the candy headaches and pack away the spooks. While you're all adorable and I'd love to give you all the prize but sadly I must so our big cutie winner is...

drum roll please

Minachan16 for her spooktastic costume! 

congratulations sweetie, message me and we'll sort out your prize.

For everyone else please post your vote for the community award by next friday, the 8th

Elfy gets my vote although he has no armor unless I am not seeing correctly

.//////.

I'm totally flattered, like unbelievably so. It was really fun to put it together and get that photo taken. My vote is for Littleamythiel. I love the use of the stuffed pokeball ❤️