LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I am currently sitting in a very big diarrhea mess. I have had 3 waves come out so far. The first one was the biggest. My intestines are still rumbling and more diarrhea is coming. I am pretty sure I will end up having a diarrhea blowout in a little while.

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, Moochie said:

I'm running low on adult wipes so today I'll have to go out and get more. My morning Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper is very wet and messy. but no leaks or blowouts, so that's good. I have a wonderful warm, soft, squish occurring with a significant SAP expansion in the front of my diaper from wetting during the night. I'm not going to change right away, but when I do change my wet and poopy diaper, if there is any clean portion of my diaper, I'll wipe as much as possible, then adult wipes, followed by soap and water on a washcloth, then just a wet washcloth, pat dry, baby lotion. baby powder inside a new diaper with a small sprinkle on my diaper area, tape on new diaper and I am ready for a new day. The soiled diaper gets wrapped up in a plastic bag and into the outside waste bin. I will wet during the day, but no more messing because I will be around my wife and other people.

I'm suprised that your wife doesn't complain about the smell in the house.  My wife doesn't have any issues with me messing my diaper, but at the same time doesn't want me stinking up the house. So I try and keep it confined to one or two rooms.

I just finished up a teleconference for work.  Only lasted 15 minutes today.  Just before the meeting, I went down to the kitchen to refill my glass... and on the way filled the back of my diaper.  Got back to my desk and sat down to enjoy the squish as I connected to the meeting. 

Working from home certainly does have its "perks".

• Like 1

I find it difficult to mess my diaper while sitting unless I have a real explosion in my diaper. I mess my diaper as naturally as possible when I wake up in the morning with a wet diaper. For example, this morning I woke up wet in an Attends Premier diaper and yellow Taffeta pants from Babykins. When I wake up wet, I am not incontinent, so I consciously wet during the night. While in the kitchen plugging in the coffee and checking emails on my phone, I relaxed and messed my diaper as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Now I am sitting here enjoying a wet, warm, mushy/squishy diaper that is sooo comforting...I just got up to get coffee and walking into the kitchen with my loaded poopy diaper was fantastic, and now I have squish #2 sitting back down. It doesn't get much better than this. I'll change in about 90 minutes, well before my wife gets up. I am not hiding my diapers or wetting and messing from her, I wet my diapers all the time when with her, at work, really anywhere, but I don't mess my diapers around her or other unsuspecting, nonconsenting people. As I understand it, even at the ABDL CAPCON, (I have never attended) messing diapers when socializing with others is against the rules.

On 11/22/2023 at 4:01 AM, Moochie said:

I won't change right away with plans to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. 

I bet all the people at Planet Fitness love the odor of your diaper wafting their way while you are getting your morning exercise!  LOL!  Just kidding!  I know you don't do your exercise at Planet Fitness in your messy diaper - (do you?)  

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I bet all the people at Planet Fitness love the odor of your diaper wafting their way while you are getting your morning exercise!  LOL!  Just kidding!  I know you don't do your exercise at Planet Fitness in your messy diaper - (do you?)  

Of course not, exposing the unsuspecting, nonconsenting public to my messy diaper is against my personal DIAPER CODE OF ETHICS. I am careful to thoroughly clean myself before I go out to make sure there is no residual poopy stinkies. I smell fresh and clean with a new dry diaper. I even use several drops of baby powder scented oil plus baby powder in my diaper and baby lotion on my diaper area to assure that I continue to smell sooo nice even when wet for hours.

I mixed my morning routine up just a bit. I woke up with a wet Attends Premier diaper covered nicely with plastic pants. I messed my diaper within five minutes after getting out of bed, So far, no alterations in my morning poopy routine. Instead of logging on to my computer I decided to exercise first for about an hour in my wet and messy diaper, a very vigorous workout I might add. I took of the plastic pants that had a small poopy stain, washed them thoroughly by hand, and now I am sitting here on a baby changing mat to avoid soiling my chair with the best warm and squishy diaper. Fortunately I don't mind cleaning up after I mess my diaper. For work I already have a Classico V2 diaper from Bambino out with several drops of scented baby powder oil, and dusted with baby powder. PS: I just checked the changing mat and all is good.

I have some time to myself this morning. So I diapered up early, wet the diaper and went back to sleep. About 6:00 AM I decided to get up, and make coffee. I wet my diaper again, and farted several times. I knew it wouldn't be long, now.  Coffee made, and that feeling in my lower abdomen, I began to push out a load on my way to the computer.

I'm sitting on a nice mound, now. I hope there's more to come.

My Crinklz Fairtale diaper is wet with a substantial bulge in the front from being wet this early morning and now I also have a substantial bulge in the back from messing my diaper after I got out of bed. Our cat was in the hallway so when I bent down to pet her, I just relaxed and messed my diaper. My morning diaper is soooo warm, and squishy now that I am sitting here. Pure bliss!!!😌

• Like 2

I am sitting here this morning in a very wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and plastic pants. I just checked the inside of my plastic pants and there are no leaks. I am warm, wet, squishy, content, comfy, and at peace with my wet and poopy diaper. I won't change for at least another hour, fortunately I don't mind cleaning myself up, only takes me a few minutes.

Me.  Just pushed out a semi soft load about 2 minutes ago, sat right down in my poopy Betterdry and will do house cleaning and some readiness for Christmas before changing in about 5 hours or so.  Nice to have a good size jar of Vaseline on hand!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Be safe driving, enjoy family and friends, enjoy parties...speaking of parties, I have a party in my diaper! My NRU ST8UP blue diaper is wet and now messy this morning, I woke up wet and messed my diaper while in the dining room checking emails on my phone and nothing I needed to respond. I just simply relaxed and felt the poopy fill my diaper with a delightful warm lump and now a more flattened and squishier lump sitting here. My wife won't be out of bed for several hours so I will enjoy my wet and messy diaper and in fact will even get my morning exercise while in my wet and soiled diaper. Coffee is done, be right back. The crinkly and squishy walk to the kitchen was wonderful as is the second squish sitting back down. Happy Holidays, and Happy diapering.🤶🎄☺️

• Like 2

At home of a day of errands. I wet my diaper unbeknownst to me at some point until I felt my diaper was wet. I wet it again while waiting in line at the convenience store. Came home and dropped 2 loads in it for the 3rd time today, lol...guess Christmas dinner caught up with me! I LOVE these Rearz Daydreamerz. I'll sit in this diaper for a few more minutes before showering and changing into a fresh Daydreamerz diaper to go out and have dinner and drinks!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am sitting in a very squishy mushy poopy tykables waddler nappy while watching some thunderbirds on my Ipad 

I think you due for a diaper change pretty soon little buddy. Something tells me that diaper can't take much more. LOL!😂😅🤣

• Like 1

Happy New Year to everyone, peace, happiness, health, and wet and messy diapers like my current Attends Premier diaper and Northshore pink Trifecta pants. Sitting here so warm and squishy enjoying the solitude of the early morning 1/1/24 with a hot cup of coffee. I am at peace, happy, healthy, wet, and messy and hope you all have the same.

• Like 1
On 1/1/2024 at 12:05 PM, thickdiaperedbaby said:

Starting the new year in a messy Rearz Daydreamerz, It is a bit wet, but has lots more capacity, so I'll get to enjoy this diaper for awhile with nowhere to go or be for 3 days! 

Sounds like a fun 3 days