LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

lying in my crib in a really messy tykables overnights hopefully mommy can come in soon to change my diaper and help me get ready for the day hopefully mostly in little space.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

lying in my crib in a really messy tykables overnights hopefully mommy can come in soon to change my diaper and help me get ready for the day hopefully mostly in little space.

Enjoy your diaper change little one!??☺️?????

Me!!! Just pooped in my wet Karnevalee diaper.  It's a nice big and soft load. I'll  sit here a few hours and enjoy it and hopefully poop some more in this diaper. 

i am sitting on my diaper change table in a diarrhoea filled tykables puppers waiting for mommy to get everything ready right mommy is gloved up and ready to change me so bye bye

I am up a little earlier than usual this morning, although I enjoy the solitude of the early morning. Since I am not incontinent, everything that happens in my diaper is volitional. I wet during the night and simply fall back to sleep. After I get up I usually mess my diaper within 15 minutes and this morning is no different with a delightful mess in my Tykables Little Builders diaper. I love the feeling of just relaxing and going potty in my diaper with the initial growth of the bulge in the back and then my mess settling in the diaper. I am now sitting here with my coffee and the most exquisite squishy/sticky sensation in my diaper. I am married and of course my wife is better than Google...she knows everything. Wetting is never a problem and I wear diapers to work and wet during the day as well; however I don't mess my diaper around my wife out of courtesy to not insult her olfactory sensations. The early morning is my time to enjoy my messy diaper for several hours before I change. Cleaning up is not at all a problem or even onerous for me; I have my clean up and diaper changes down to a science that takes 5 minutes; and longer if I have a real diaper blow-out. This morning is not a diaper blow-out, but a reasonably firm load caressing my bottom with warmth, squishy, and sticky feelings that is one of the best ways to start the day. Like the Charmin commercial: "Why not enjoy the go." Pooping my diaper is also helpful for my mental health by teaching me and practicing to be mindful and live in the moment...at the moment my diaper is so wet and poopy.

I apologize for another post. This morning I messed my diaper just after I got out of bed while I was walking downstairs to the kitchen. This was a rather solid poopy which required some pushing. I finished messing while getting coffee and now at my laptop I think I am sitting 2 inches higher in my chair with the nice load in my NS Supreme blue diaper that was of course already wet from the night time wetting. Since this is a rather large solid mess, my diaper feels more sticky and lumpy rather than squishy. Regardless, I enjoy both a solid mess, a soft mess, but not diarrhea or diaper blow-outs (defined as coming out of either the legs or up the back). I won't change for several hours while I plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. I used Diapee Magic Baby Lotion last night that should keep me from experiencing skin irritation.

I fill my nappies virtually every morning love being in wet and poopy nappies. I wear a disposable under my cloth nappies which helps keep them clean but not always as occasionally it all leaks out into my plastic panties which I like as well 

My LFB Little Trunks diaper is wet and now messy this morning. I wet during the night and messed my diaper as I was walking downstairs. I have my hot morning coffee and my warm squishy diaper sitting here for the perfect start to the day. For work I think I will wear a NS Lite Blue diaper with a booster, but no messing at work, just wetting.

Just so grateful I wear diapers. Woke up wet and before I stood up I wet a little more.  I got up, let the kitty out, and made my coffee.  While making me coffee there was a -SUDDEN- urge to? so I went and finished making my coffee. While drink my coffee I had to go again and just let it flow.  I’m so grateful ? for my diapers.

• Like 1

Same as my post on Monday, except different day, different diaper, and each messy diaper is as unique as a snowflake. I wet quite a bit during the night and leaked, but fortunately not enough to wet the bed sheets. My Big Tots diaper pants needed to be rinsed with some detergent by hand and are now in the dryer. My Total Dry X-Plus diaper is also now messy. I messed so naturally, had I been around others they would have never known I was pooping my diaper. Now I am sitting here with a warm, wet, squishy poopy diaper to enjoy for several hours before I change for work. I plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper with right now only a feint odor. Choice of diaper for work: I think I will go (and I mean go) with an Abena M4 diaper with a cloth baby diaper as a booster. No messing at work around my colleagues, but I will be very wet by the end of the day. Several drops of Baby Powder scented oil keeps me smelling nice and sweet, no pee pee odor for me.

I am I still in my night diaper about to have my breakfast off baby cereal and a 5 oz bottle of formula just a normal day for me 

• Like 2

Since I am not incontinent and have enjoyed diapers for years, wetting and messing is all done volitionally. I am married, my wife knows about everything; she is better than Google. She accepts my diapers but does not participate. I wear and wet around her and at work all the time but I don't mess my diaper around her or anyone. Messing is my early morning solitude activity that I enjoy so very much. Right now I am very wet with a nice rather solid poopy in my Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper. I nice warm bulge in the front from wetting and the back from messing. Since this morning is a solid load, I feel more lumpy and sticky than squishy, all is good. The feeling of going in my diaper and the subsequent wet and poopy diaper is intoxicating, with the most wonderful emotion, physical, tactile sensations that only those of us who enjoy messing our diapers can appreciate while others don't know what they are missing...I just got up to get coffee and walking with my wet and loaded diaper was fantastic, feeling my mess caress my diaper area, and now sitting back down. An excellent morning with my diaper doing its job with no press-out leaks and no diaper blow-outs.

I just made a big doo-doo In my diaper after breakfast. It feels SO GOOD to sit in it like a baby, right now!???????????? I'm enjoying it, I think I might cry like a baby too just for the hell of it. After all, I DO really need a diaper change!????????☺️??♥️??♥️?? I LOVE being a BABY!?♥️☺️♥️??

Cutting the grass this morning in my Pink Megamax. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt so the neighbors were none the wiser. I was about halfway done and the urge hit me. Filled my backside and then flooded the front side. Nice enjoyable way to start my day.

My morning Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper is wet and very messy. I just relaxed while getting my morning coffee, and enjoyed the warm mess filling my diaper; I thought I would never stop, so this is a big load in my diaper. Hot coffee, and warm, loaded, squishy diaper--just a great way to start the day. We are so conditioned and reinforced from childhood to keep our pants dry and clean, but I truly believe that if people would get past the social taboo of an adult pooping their diaper, there would be an explosion of diaper poopers, not to mention the explosion in diapers. A messy diaper is so emotionally and physically relaxing, stimulating, and a great way to relieve stress. For me, cleaning up is not at all onerous. I can get fresh and clean in a matter of minutes.

• Like 1

Spanky is sitting in a messy Little Pawz diaper right now.   Too much beer yesterday, I guess,  and I've got the squirts.  So I'm sitting in a diarrhea filled diaper right now and it feels pretty good.   I'll enjoy it a while longer and change.