LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

@Spanky early this morning when I got my diarrhoea filled tykables overnights diaper changed I accidentally wet during a diaper change. But i can wet while I am getting my next diaper changed which will be pretty soon i will wet i can wet a lot if you want me to. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

@Spanky early this morning when I got my diarrhoea filled tykables overnights diaper changed I accidentally wet during a diaper change. But i can wet while I am getting my next diaper changed which will be pretty soon i will wet i can wet a lot if you want me to. 

I'd wet a lot during the next change.

47 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

Your tummy upset? Hopefully your diarrhea goes away. 

41 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I'd wet a lot during the next change.

Your tummy upset? Hopefully your diarrhea goes away. 

@SpankyI did wet a lot during that diaper change. and my diarrhea hasn't gone a way yet. I am just setting up for a  diarrhea diaper change right now my tykables puppers is very full. hang on just have to poop a bit more ok finished setting up  and finished pooping for now i may accidently wet maybe even mess  during this diaper change too. bye bye for now time change my extremely big messy diaper.      

• Like 1
13 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

@SpankyI did wet a lot during that diaper change. and my diarrhea hasn't gone a way yet. I am just setting up for a  diarrhea diaper change right now my tykables puppers is very full. hang on just have to poop a bit more ok finished setting up  and finished pooping for now i may accidently wet maybe even mess  during this diaper change too. bye bye for now time change my extremely big messy diaper.      

Did your Mommy give you another spanking for that?

5 hours ago, Spanky said:

Did your Mommy give you another spanking for that?

well she did give me a spanking but not for that reason but she was at work cause i had the day of from having a diarrhea. so i had to act like a adult and change that diarrhea filled diaper.

I woke up about 15 minutes ago with a massive load of soft poop in my overnight diaper. I am now sitting on a change pad watching tv and waiting to change. I think there is still more poop coming so I will keep this diaper on until I know I am finished pooping.

Since I am responding to this thread you can definitely conclude that I am sitting here in a wet and messy diaper enjoying the warm squishy feeling in my morning diaper. Last night's diaper choice was an Attends Premier diaper and Kleinert's Dura Cool pants. All is "cool' this morning, soggy, messy, and no leaks.?

5 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I am now sitting in the poop, that I pooped in the poop, that I pooped in the poop, that I pooped in the pee, that I peed in my diaper. 

Oh the joy of a upset stomach. 

That's another good thing about wearing diapies and being little! You're easy to clean up when you make a BIG messy wussy in your diaper!? And if baby has a upset tummy he's free to make an poop in his diaper and baby feels so MUCH BETTER! Then he gets to sit in for awhile. Until Daddy thinks his baby needs his diaper changed!???????☺️????❤️?????❤️??☺️?❤️????? it feels wonderful!??????????❤️??❤️????????? And if baby needs an bath he's easy to scrub, and it only takes like 5 minutes. Which is good because some Diaper boys hate bath time! And sometimes I can be that way.????? And the best part, after his bath he gets all diapied up with baby powder and then Daddy puts his clothes on!???☺️❤️??? So all in all being little rooks! I miss being little!?????????? I'm a fussy baby!??????

• Like 1

Spanky's sitting in a poopy diaper right now.   Got up a little bit ago and pooped my wet Bambino Cloudee diaper.  It feels pretty good.   I'll sit here for a while and see if any more poop will come out, and enjoy it before I clean up.

On 12/20/2021 at 7:45 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

I am now sitting in the poop, that I pooped in the poop, that I pooped in the poop, that I pooped in the pee, that I peed in my diaper. 

And the dog that worried the cat that chased the rat that ate the cheese that lay in the house that Jack built!

For those who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas to you, and for those who don't celebrate Christmas, have a wonderful day. My Christmas morning has started with a wet and messy LFB Little Trunks diaper. I am of course sitting here as I respond to this thread, therefore I am enjoying the perfection of a wet and squishy poopy diaper on Christmas morning. I'll change before my wife gets up, so I have about 2-3 hours of solitude to enjoy my diaper.

Yikes, another morning and a very wet and extremely soft, warm, squishy mess in my NS Supreme purple diaper. My diaper is really, really loaded, but not squishing out, so very fortunate as I sit here responding to this thread yet again.

Well this morning's messy diaper came out of nowhere, I was standing there making a cup of coffee in the kitchen. Then a big cramp followed by an explosive load, coming to fill my diaper very quickly. I could tell that it wasn't diarrhea but very soft, and it was almost a blow out as it was halfway up the back of my diaper. So I carefully made my way to the shower for a clean up and a fresh diaper. 

I couldn't resist sitting on the floor of the shower and see what would happen, well as you could guess. It pushed its way up the back side to the top but not quite out. The best part was the way everything worked in the front, I just couldn't resist rubbing my diaper and enjoying it until my reward exploded to mix with everything else. 

It was a messy and long clean up, but it's just the wife and I so no worries. She basically slept through the whole thing as it was still early morning. Fun times to start my day.

It's early morning and for me that means a wet and messy diaper to enjoy for several hours before my wife gets up. While I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, for variety I went to bed in an Attends Premier diaper that are cloth back with a Tranquility booster. Of course, my wife knows about my affinity for diapers, wetting, and messing and I wet all the time when with her, and wet during the night, but out of courtesy and her limits, I don't mess my diaper when around her. The early morning is my wet and poopy diaper solitude time. I am very soggy and squishy, and cloth back disposable diapers sag quite a bit when wet and messy. There is no question how wet and messy my diaper is.

I just pooped in my ABU Little Pawz diaper.   It was already wet. Then I started feeling an urge to poop. The urge got stronger,  fairly quickly,  so I just relaxed and pushed a little bit and messed myself sitting here in my recliner.   

I'm going to sit here a while,  watch some TV and maybe mess my diaper some more, with any luck.