LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

Sorry, I am back again with a new morning and another wet and poopy diaper-this time a NS TyeDye size small diaper is loaded to the max consistent with the MegaMax NS diaper line. Lately I have been having solid messes, this morning; however, is very mushy and warm with a most delightful squish.

• Like 1

I am up this morning in a wet and messy Rearz Select diaper. I am sitting here after initially responding to a work email with a a most enjoyable squishy poopy diaper. If they only knew!

Me!!! I'm sitting in a really messy blue Northshore Supreme.  I  just put it on and it's still dry, so I'll be able to enjoy it for quite a while. 

We all go, why not enjoy the go.

6 hours ago, Spanky said:

Me!!! I'm sitting in a really messy blue Northshore Supreme.  I  just put it on and it's still dry, so I'll be able to enjoy it for quite a while. 

We all go, why not enjoy the go.

Still in this Blue Northshore Supreme.   It's really wet and really messy now. It feels so good.   It really should be  changed after being messy for about 7 hours,  but I  don't want to. 

I am sitting in a extremely wet and messy tykables puppers which is probably about to leak not sure if I will change soon  just had my diaper changed about a hour and a half ago, I might have to change my diaper though. I don't want to it feels really good.

I wore a Rearz Select diaper to bed, and wet intermittently throughout the night sleeping next to my wife. Thank goodness no leaks, she does not like wet sheets. I get up much earlier, and as soon as I got out of bed, my diaper was loaded before I made it out of the bedroom. Got my morning coffee with a bulging front of my diaper from wetting, and wonderful messy bulge in the back of me diaper. I answered an email and felt the delightful squish and sort of pancaking I call it in my diaper when I have a more solid poopy diaper. So here I am enjoying a quiet early morning in a wet and messy diaper. I am going to get up from my chair and feel the messy diaper when I walk as I get another cup of coffee...I'm back...the mess settled in the bottom of my diaper while I walked to the kitchen, only to be compressed again sitting back down. 

I am currently sitting in a very poopy diaper,  woke up 5 hours ago wet and messy, put on fresh diaper and messed 30 minutes later, and have been messing it every hour or so.

Tummy very upset and my diaper is filling quite nicely. 

15 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I am currently sitting in a very poopy diaper,  woke up 5 hours ago wet and messy, put on fresh diaper and messed 30 minutes later, and have been messing it every hour or so.

Tummy very upset and my diaper is filling quite nicely. 

Hope that your tummy feels better.  Diapers sure come in handy when you're tummy doesn't feel too good. 

I am sitting here in very wet and messy LFB Little Trunks diaper. I know some find this disgusting, but not me, it is just so natural and pleasurable. Everybody poops, why not enjoy the poopy mess in my diaper?

• Like 1

It's morning and that means another wet and poopy diaper; this morning is provided by the courtesy of a messy Attends Premier Diaper. I had plastic pants on over my diaper, but took them off to sit here. I have a silky soft mess this morning and I didn't want to risk a leak into the plastic pants. I'm sitting on a diaper changing pad, but all is good, my poopy is staying in my diaper.

I got up extra early today with a migraine, and I messed my already wet diaper as soon as I got up. I had no special position or posture, I just filled my diaper naturally. The nice soft, squishy feeling helps some with the migraine until my Imitrex kicks in. Oh my goodness, there is more, I have to lift up off my chair just a bit...all done...so nice.

• Like 1

My morning NS Supreme purple diaper (looks more pink than purple to me) is very wet and poopy. A nice solid mess that is more sticky than squishy, while I sit here enjoying my loaded diaper. I think I am sitting 2 inches higher in my chair with this solid poopy in my diaper. With this kind of messy diaper clean up is easy.

Oh my goodness, my morning Rearz Select diaper is very, very messy. I have been sitting here in my poopy diaper for over two hours working on a report for work. I think the technical term is that "my diaper is very ripe." I have to change, like right now.

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

Oh my goodness, my morning Rearz Select diaper is very, very messy. I have been sitting here in my poopy diaper for over two hours working on a report for work. I think the technical term is that "my diaper is very ripe." I have to change, like right now.

Isn't it great during the pandemic to be able to work from home?  I can imagine how ripe your whole office would be smelling by now!

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Isn't it great during the pandemic to be able to work from home?  I can imagine how ripe your whole office would be smelling by now!

Yes indeed, this was a diaper blow-out.

I am up this morning with a very wet and messy Attends Premier diaper that I slept in over night. I had a pair of Gary Active Wear PUL pants on and it was a good thing because they were wet inside. I just washed them by hand and now I am sitting here on a baby's changing pad to avoid leaking on my chair. I definitely prefer plastic back disposable diapers, but I like some variety now and then. Plus, it is convenient to buy the Attends Premier diaper because a local medical supply store has them in stock. When I first bought them at the store the female sales representative asked about the "patient" to which I said, "you're looking at him!" She just smiled and said that I should like these diapers. I am not incontinent, but I am sure that she thinks I am. Maybe she knows about the ABDL community, but I won't approach the subject with her, and she is professional and would do the same. Back to my poopy diaper which is solid with a near perfect squish as I sit here. Cleaning up and changing a messy diaper is not at all onerous for me. I am married, and I freely wet around my wife, but I don't mess my diaper around her. It would be great if I could, but I have to be considerate of her limits and her nose!! This is my solitary activity that she accepts, but does not full understand the intense emotional and physical sensations and pleasure I experience from a loaded diaper.