LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I thought I was finished pooping for the night so I changed about 2 1/2 hours ago. I just got another bad contraction and an unexpected diarrhea mudslide in my new diaper. My intestines are rumbling now so I am pretty sure there will be more poop coming out. I will wait a while again to make sure I am finished before I change again.

Well after soaking my Megamax diaper this morning, it was time to finish it off with a nice mess. Well with the food I had yesterday, this was a slow mover. Took several minutes to finish the deed, but still enjoyable. Now I can finish my computer time for another hour before cleanup and then changing into a fresh diaper for the movie theater.

Not only am I sitting in a wet and messy Classico V2 diaper, but I have also been messy for about 90 minutes and already got my morning exercise and run in my wet and poopy diaper. I think that the correct term is that I am ripe for a change. I already have an Abena M4 diaper with several drops of baby powder scented oil in the diaper ready for work along with a pair of cute printed Big Tots diaper pants.

Well...to update the above, I did indeed change into a fresh diaper to have dinner with my parents...another Bambino Bloomeez with a medium vintage white Goodnites as a stuffer. I made it through dinner without any accidents but dropped another load in my diaper after dinner and have now wet it twice. I'll stay in this diaper for a few more hours (can't sleep) before changing and showering for work in the morning (ugh).

I have a nice medium size lumpy poopy in my wet morning Magnifico diaper sitting here with a bulging front from wetting and the squishy lumpy mess in the back that is getting compressed from sitting here. This morning's poopy is fairly firm so not squishing all over, nicely contained in the back where my mess belongs.

• Like 2

It's early morning and I am sitting here with a hot cup of coffee, just paid my wife's credit card bill, and oh, did I mention that my Cushies Cloth back diaper is wet and messy. So warm, naughty, squishy, and I find the dialectic of being a responsible adult with a poopy diaper to be oddly satisfying and comforting. I won't change right away with plans to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. I think for work I will go with an Abena M4 diaper and a pair of silk panties over them for added aesthetics. Wishing those in the U.S. a Happy Thanksgiving.

I got up this mourning and since I have the day to myself I put on a megamax and then wet myself. I have been drinking lots of water to insure I have a good soaked diaper. About an hour after I put it on I had a large bowel movement thanks to all the fiber I take and wore my wet/messy diaper until about noon when it was so wet it started to leak. At the point I got cleaned up and put on a pair of nylon granny panties and took of the garbage and stop at the store and came home.

On 11/22/2023 at 4:01 AM, Moochie said:

I think for work I will go with an Abena M4 diaper and a pair of silk panties over them for added aesthetics. 

How about posting a couple pictures in the PHOTOS forum for aesthetics?

21 hours ago, rusty pins said:

How about posting a couple pictures in the PHOTOS forum for aesthetics?

Sorry, R.P. no postings from me.

My morning Attends Premier diaper with a pair of plastic pants is wet and messy. I just checked my plastic pants, and they are damp inside but not from pee pee, I think just from the humidity of wearing them all night. The outside of my diaper is dry. but the inside is very wet and poopy, A great warm squishy messy diaper this morning that feels so comforting with a hot cup of coffee. Attends Premier diapers are convenient for me because there is a local medical supply store that sells them, They are very soft, quite absorbent but will sag a lot when wet, literally to the point of sliding off my hips. Consequently, I always wear plastic or PUL pants with them to keep them from sagging, Of course a onesie would also work, but I just have no interest in onesies, Oh my goodness, I just had the bonus of going potty some more, pretty loaded diaper, but no leaks or diaper blow outs, yay!

Working from home today and a few minutes ago felt the need so let it go.  Wasnt much and it was quite soft.   Just a moment ago felt a second round wanting out, so stood and gave a squeeze.   This time it was a bit larger, but still quite soft.  This is gonna be quite the mess to clean up.

I had a very hard BM this morning that kinda hurt coming out, honestly. Anyway, it came out after a lot of strain into my Bambino Bloomeez diaper with a vintage medium Goodnites diaper as a stuffer. Now sitting here in that mess and a wet diaper with a nice whiskey by my side and am blissfully relaxed.

I am. Woke up and changed into a freh Betterdry. Felt some urge already, but decided to dress and walk to the bakery. On my way back I could no longer hold it and let a big load slide into my diaper.

Now after 1 hour and another coffee, another small poop did come out. Will enjoy this one as long as possible, but definitely not get changed before lunch time in 3 hours.

I changed my morning routine this morning just a little. I woke up with a wet Abena M4 diaper with a pair of Big Tots diaper pants and then messed my diaper in the kitchen checking emails, so far no change in my routine, Instead of getting on my computer I decided to exercise first in my wet and poopy diaper, I have a little stain in my Big Tots diaper pants so I will wash them by hand. Now sitting here soooo wet and messy, with my exercise I guess you can say that I am "fit and full."

i am in a very stinky squishy poopy and wet tykables overnights diapee. which i have had on all night. Mommy is here now to change me. I hope she is ready to glove up cause this diaper is extremely messy 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am in a very stinky squishy poopy and wet tykables overnights diapee. which i have had on all night. Mommy is here now to change me. I hope she is ready to glove up cause this diaper is extremely messy 

I'm sure she was buddy. How are you? I know it's been awhile since we've last chatted with each other. so I just wanted to know how you're doing and I hope you're doing well. Big hugs!🤗♥️

• Like 1

Good morning to all diaper poopers. Since it's morning I guess you know my diaper is wet and messy. Last night's diaper choice for bed was a Cushies cloth back diaper that I wet periodically during the night feeling the warmth in my diaper and then going back to sleep next to my wife. The only thing my wife gets upset about is when my diaper leaks and wets the bed sheets, but all was good during the night with a wet, warm diaper and dry bed. When I got out of bed, in the hallway, I bent down to pet our cat, relaxed and messed my diaper. I walked into the kitchen feeling the soft warm poopy in my diaper, got some coffee, and now here I am sitting with a warm squishy mess in my diaper that is so natural and intensely satisfying for me that I sometimes wonder why we are in the minority, and suspect that if more people tried wearing, wetting, and messing diapers, the ABDL and adult diaper industry would be booming. All I can say this morning is AHHHH i AM SO CONTENT!🤤☺️

In my first ever Rearz Daydreamer and admiring how it shows "everything." I have wet in it numerous times and had a huge mess in it. I haven't looked at my rear yet, but hope it really shows the big mess as well as it shows the huge wettings. I will stay in this diaper until I change in a few hours to go out and have dinner.

I'm running low on adult wipes so today I'll have to go out and get more. My morning Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper is very wet and messy. but no leaks or blowouts, so that's good. I have a wonderful warm, soft, squish occurring with a significant SAP expansion in the front of my diaper from wetting during the night. I'm not going to change right away, but when I do change my wet and poopy diaper, if there is any clean portion of my diaper, I'll wipe as much as possible, then adult wipes, followed by soap and water on a washcloth, then just a wet washcloth, pat dry, baby lotion. baby powder inside a new diaper with a small sprinkle on my diaper area, tape on new diaper and I am ready for a new day. The soiled diaper gets wrapped up in a plastic bag and into the outside waste bin. I will wet during the day, but no more messing because I will be around my wife and other people.