LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

3 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

just woke up i am in my crib sitting in a very poopy tykables overnights diapee. will wait for mommy to change me. because I can't change my self cause I'm just a baby

I'm SURE Mommy's going to get you all nice and clean with an freshΒ diapee. And then get you breakfast and get your tummy all nice and full.πŸ˜‰β™₯οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸšΌπŸΌπŸ‘ΆπŸ’―πŸ€«πŸ€­

• Like 2

I am sitting here in my wet and now messy morning diaper. I just messed about 45 minutes ago during the solitude of the early morning that I enjoy so much with a full diaper before my wife gets up. The warmth and squishy feelings of my wet and poopie diaper is so very emotionally and physically satisfying and pleasurable with the initial relaxation as I feel the mess filling my diaper and settling in my diaper caressing my bottom. Sitting down after I mess is "squishingly" exquisite. This is my first messy diaper since Thursday morning. After I messed Thursday and got cleaned up, I left for an eight-hour drive to visit a very ill cousin. After checking flights,Β I concluded that the amount of time driving to and from airports, layovers, was comparable to driving, and certainly driving was cost effective and I had the opportunity to enjoy some nice scenery and being alone with my own thoughts and diaper. In fact, I had the honor of being with him as he transitioned and had his last sinus rhythm, His wife and I consoled each other, and I left for the eight-hour trip back home on Saturday. On my drive there on Thursday I wore a Tena Ultima diaper and changed at a rest area (which for me should have been called a wet area) shortly before I arrived. Thank goodness for diapers and GPS audio directions!! On the drive back home, I wore an Abena M4 diaper and did not change until I got home. My wife greeted me, hugged me, we ate, and then I changed my very wet Abena diaper. In the last few days, I have had the physical pleasures of diapers and the metaphysical mystery of death and concluded that life is good and precious as is death. Now I am going to get up from my chair and walk into the kitchen feeling my messy diaper as I plug in the coffee maker.

Woke up to a wet Rearz Lil Bella. After my morning coffee, I had a small poopie in my diapee. I'll change and shower in a bit, probably after another wetting into thicker diapers as it is my day off and I don't need to go anywhere.

Slipped in a suppository before trying to sleep but filled my diaper before actually sleeping. Was trying to experience the feeling of waking up in a mess without knowing how it got there. Oh, well - I think maybe the adrenaline kept me awake. 🀣

So now just sitting and waiting to work from home it it. 😎

I am right now. Woke up and had already some pressure. So I changed to a fresh diaper and while waiting for the coffee to pour, it just exploded into my diaper. Enjoing it quite much right now as I am working from home in it as well. So no need to change for the next 5 hours as long as it does not leak.

I started coughing a few minutes ago and unexpectedly pooped my diaper. It wasn’t a big mess and I was really surprised when I pooped. I am now sitting on the couch in my slightly poopy diaper watching movies and waiting to see if there is more poop coming. I am pretty sure more poop will be coming out soon because my intestines are starting to rumble a bit.

I am....a very wet and messy Abena M4 cloth back diaper, enjoying the warm squishy feeling with a hot cup of coffee. My diaper is very full, but no leaks, yah!

I am. Had a good night of diapered sleep, woke up and had my morning coffee. Not for long and a nice (but small) load did find its way into my diaper. Now enjoying infront of the computer before having to shower and getting ready for work.

I get up early but this is unusually early for me. I just couldn't sleep, so I just got up wet as usual, and then messed my Abena M4 cloth back diaper covered with a BigTots contton/lycra diaper pants with a cute lion print. I have a nice wet bulge in the front of my diaper and sitting down I have an exquisitelyΒ delightful squish!!!

Woke up wet and made coffee and realized that I only had enough creamer for 1 cup so I ran to the store and as I’m driving there I can feel the need to poop building up. I grabbed the coffee creamer and head for the cashier and right as I get there my poop won’t wait any longer and as she’s scanning the creamer I start filling the seat of my diaper with a warm load and it was a big one. I quickly pay and leave the store still filling my diaper. I got to my car only to discover I was blocked in by a delivery truck so I’m standing beside my car pushing the last of my poop into the seat of my diaper followed by a torrent of pee. As I’m standing there wetting my diaper the delivery driver comes back to his truck. I’m still peeing as the truck driver starts the truck and drives away. I wanted to wait until I’d finished peeing and allowed my diaper to absorb as much as it could so as not to press it out as soon as I sat down but as I stood there I felt pee running down my legs and I tried but I couldn’t stop peeing and since I didn’t want to soak the seat of my car I had to stand there with pee streaming down the insides of my legs soaking my pants and what I could tell was a large bulge on my ass that my poop had made. I finally stopped peeing and had to wait a minute for my diaper to absorb everything it could before I sat down. When I got in the car, as soon as I sat down I felt my poop squish against me looking for space in the compression and I knew that a bunch of it was squeezed out of the leg holes and into my pants along with some of the pee that hadn’t been locked into the SAP. So I drove home in my soaked and very messy diaper and my soaked and messy pants and as soon as I got in I went straight to the shower and began peeling off my pants to discover that the entire crotch of my diaper was covered in mushy poop on the outside and as I carefully took my pants off I peed again but this time it came straight out of my diaper almost as fast as it went in so I stood there with brownish yellow liquid streaming down my legs and I sat down in the shower with my thumb in my mouth and stuck my other hand deep into my messy diaper for one hell of an orgasm. The cleanup wasn’t fun but it was so worth it.Β 

• Like 1

There's nothing like having breakfast with a big load in your pants to start the day!😁πŸ€ͺπŸ˜πŸ˜‰β™₯️πŸ₯°Β Feels so good, and so comfortable!😊

5 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Woke up wet and made coffee and realized that I only had enough creamer for 1 cup so I ran to the store and as I’m driving there I can feel the need to poop building up. I grabbed the coffee creamer and head for the cashier and right as I get there my poop won’t wait any longer and as she’s scanning the creamer I start filling the seat of my diaper with a warm load and it was a big one. I quickly pay and leave the store still filling my diaper. I got to my car only to discover I was blocked in by a delivery truck so I’m standing beside my car pushing the last of my poop into the seat of my diaper followed by a torrent of pee. As I’m standing there wetting my diaper the delivery driver comes back to his truck. I’m still peeing as the truck driver starts the truck and drives away. I wanted to wait until I’d finished peeing and allowed my diaper to absorb as much as it could so as not to press it out as soon as I sat down but as I stood there I felt pee running down my legs and I tried but I couldn’t stop peeing and since I didn’t want to soak the seat of my car I had to stand there with pee streaming down the insides of my legs soaking my pants and what I could tell was a large bulge on my ass that my poop had made. I finally stopped peeing and had to wait a minute for my diaper to absorb everything it could before I sat down. When I got in the car, as soon as I sat down I felt my poop squish against me looking for space in the compression and I knew that a bunch of it was squeezed out of the leg holes and into my pants along with some of the pee that hadn’t been locked into the SAP. So I drove home in my soaked and very messy diaper and my soaked and messy pants and as soon as I got in I went straight to the shower and began peeling off my pants to discover that the entire crotch of my diaper was covered in mushy poop on the outside and as I carefully took my pants off I peed again but this time it came straight out of my diaper almost as fast as it went in so I stood there with brownish yellow liquid streaming down my legs and I sat down in the shower with my thumb in my mouth and stuck my other hand deep into my messy diaper for one hell of an orgasm. The cleanup wasn’t fun but it was so worth it.Β 

You ever worry that you might get stopped by the police for some reason while driving home in that condition, especially if they ask you to, "Step out of the car please".

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

I am sitting in a poopy tykables waddler diaper while playing with my lego

Oh wow, that's so nice buddy! I wish I could play Legos with you. We'd have so much fun together playing baby games!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ€­β™₯️πŸ₯°πŸ˜

• Like 1

I haven't changed my morning wet and messy diaper yet, but soon, my wife should be getting up shortly. As I have posted before, I am not hiding or being dishonest about messing my diapers; being around my wife in a messy diaper is one of our boundaries, but a wet diaper always goes unnoticed around her and others. A few drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper keeps me smelling fresh and clean even when wet for over 8 hours.

22 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You ever worry that you might get stopped by the police for some reason while driving home in that condition, especially if they ask you to, "Step out of the car please".

I have been stopped by the police when in that condition and have indeed been asked to β€œStep out of the car please. β€œ on more than one occasion and both times upon discovering my condition I was told that I could continue on my way (it’s amazing what a leaking messy diaper can do to insure that the police or in fact anyone will give you a wide berth).Β 

I just woke up to a very wet now yellow Megamax diaper and before I even had to my coffee cup to my lips I was filling the seat of my diaper with a large, firm load of poop. Then I sat down to have my coffee with a satisfying squish and gave it another soaking and now I’m having my second cup of coffee and enjoying the my soaking wet and messy diaper before I get in the shower and put on a fresh diaper and get dressed for work. Β Just a great way to start the day, I hope everyone is as wet and messy as I am.Β 

Just home from a 1 hour walk in a park, half way in the walk i pooped myself alot, going to spend 1-2 hours in my full diaper before changing it 🚼

Β Sadly now in a diaper, BUT I instantly had to poop asap at the store, and I had to walk tightly to the restroom and it was a big-soft semi diarrhea load and it was great, and I lost control of my bladder as well. And don't you hate it when you go in the adult toilet and you have the best load ever and you wish you diapered for it? That me right now :(Β but I think the combination of coffee, pre-gym workout drink, and 4th of July foods will do that to you lol

Up early, even for me. I have a very busy next few days and couldn't stop thinking about the responsibilities over the course of the next several days, so here I am with a wet and now quite messy Crinklz cloth back diaper. So relaxing to be here in my wet and messy diaper and I plan to get my morning exercise in my soiled diaper before I change for the adult responsibilities of my day. Squish on my friends.