LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

Back again and I am guilty as charged in this post topic. My morning NS Supreme blue diaper is wet and messy. This is a rather solid poopy that required some pushing while I was getting coffee. Now sitting here with hot coffee, and a warm, wet, squishy diaper. One of the best ways to start the day in my opinion. I am going to exercise this morning while wearing my wet and loaded diaper; I'll change in about two hours. For work today I am choosing a BareBum diaper. I'll wet during the day, but certainly no messing around my colleagues.

13 hours ago, Moochie said:

For work today I am choosing a BareBum diaper. I'll wet during the day, but certainly no messing around my colleagues.

Just wondering if your colleagues have any clue that you wear diapers at work?

My morning NS blue Supreme diaper is wet and messy. This is a rather solid mess while I am sitting here, so it feels more lumpy, but getting flattened, sticky, rather than squishy, and the faintest odor for a reminder that I have been naughty and pooped my diaper. I'll change in about two hours, thank goodness for diaper lotion and Vaseline.

Good morning. I opted for an Attends Premier cloth back disposable diaper and NS pink Trifecta pants last night for bed. I am now wet, and messed while walking downstairs to the kitchen from our bedroom. Now I have a cup of hot coffee and a warm loaded diaper, with a delightful squish. While I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, the Attends Premier cloth back diapers are very soft and absorbent, no press-out leaks this morning, and I am not having a diaper blow-out as I sit here responding to this thread. This is a happy morning.?

morning poopy diaper wearers at the moment i am in my crib sitting in a extremly messy tykables overnights. Mommy has just came into my nursery and has said it's time for a diaper change so talk soon friends. 

Similar to yesterday, but different morning, different poopy, and different diaper. I woke up with a wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper, and messed my diaper within five minutes after I got out of bed. I got my morning coffee, balanced my check book, and now here I am sitting here enjoying a hot cup of coffee with a warm, squishy load in my diaper. My wife is still sleeping. I get up very early to enjoy the solitude and freshness of the early morning, although my diaper certainly could not be described as fresh at the moment. I won't change for several hours, and plan to get my morning workout in my wet and poopy diaper. It doesn't get much better than this. 

I am sitting in my second messy diaper in 2 hours. My intestines are rumbling and I know there is more poop coming so it will be a while before I change. I think this might be an IBS diarrhea flare up starting.

Update:

I was right. This is definitely an IBS diarrhea flare up. I just had a massive mudslide fill my diaper and it feels like there is still more poop coming. This is going to be one very messy diaper.

Update:

Another mudslide just hit the diaper. This is definitely going to be a leaker. I have never found a diaper that can contain a big diarrhea mess. 

• Like 1

Spanky has a really big poopy in his diaper right now.  I put this NS Tye Dye MegaMax on this morning and have been wetting in it all day.   

I had a really big bowl of Raisin Bran this morning (it always gets me going) and a good dose of Metamucil.  Well,  about an hour ago,  I had to go and pooped my diaper.   I had a few more smaller poops come out. Now, I'm sitting here in a pretty wet and really messy, really comfy diaper. 

14 hours ago, fillemup said:

I am sitting in my second messy diaper in 2 hours. My intestines are rumbling and I know there is more poop coming so it will be a while before I change. I think this might be an IBS diarrhea flare up starting.

Update:

I was right. This is definitely an IBS diarrhea flare up. I just had a massive mudslide fill my diaper and it feels like there is still more poop coming. This is going to be one very messy diaper.

Update:

Another mudslide just hit the diaper. This is definitely going to be a leaker. I have never found a diaper that can contain a big diarrhea mess. 

Hope that your tummy feels better.   At least you can enjoy a really messy diaper because of it. 

My morning Abena M4 diaper is wet and messy as is usual for me. I have a small mess, but enough to know that I have been naughty with a little squishy sensation as I sit here. I won't change for several hours before work. I think I will go for another Abena M4 for work, no messes at work, but I'll wet throughout the day. My little secret to help with stress. Oops, you know that small mess I just mentioned, well it's not small any longer!

15 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am sitting in the lounge watching the rugby in a messy tykables puppers

That sounds VERY FUN buddy and I'm SURE you're having LOTS of couch time with Mommy!!!! Does mommy do a good job of babying you?!????☺️?????♥️??

17 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

That sounds VERY FUN buddy and I'm SURE you're having LOTS of couch time with Mommy!!!! Does mommy do a good job of babying you?!????☺️?????♥️??

yes mommy does do a great job at babying me

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

yes mommy does do a great job at babying me

Well, that's GOOD buddy, I'm GLAD! You know, you're one of my FAVORITE babies!!!!!?????????♥️??? Why DON'T you ever try and wear ABU Didees?! Just wondering!????????????????☺️???♥️??????

4 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, that's GOOD buddy, I'm GLAD! You know, you're one of my FAVORITE babies!!!!!?????????♥️??? Why DON'T you ever try and wear ABU Didees?! Just wondering!????????????????☺️???♥️??????

i will ask mommy to change me into one now.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

i will ask mommy to change me into one now.

Cool, enjoy your diaper change Little One! What design does the new Didee have on it?!??☺️????♥️??

7 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Cool, enjoy your diaper change Little One! What design does the new Didee have on it?!??☺️????♥️??

it's abu cushies

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

it's abu cushies

Nice buddy! That's ACTUALLY one of my FAVORITES! GOOD choice tonight! I WISH I could see what you look like in it!????♥️????

Well after having a messy one late yesterday afternoon, the dinner I had last night just made it's entrance to my diaper. I have been wearing a Megamax for several hours now and it's only about 40% wet, so I will enjoy my time for another few hours and then go change.

I mess every morning when I am home.  Wearing an ABU Bunny Hop and soaked it already and just made a big poo.  Just say down to type this and its squishing all over my butt and in my diaper :)messy baby boy!