LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I am sitting in my nursery watching some micky mouse clubhouse in a very soft squishy poopy rearz lil bella diaper will probably change soon have some lunch and have a little nap.  

Different day, different diaper, different mess, same intense pleasure with a rather solid poopy in my  wet Abena M4 diaper. Since this loaded diaper is solid, my diaper feels more sticky than squishy, all is good.?

Now in my night time diaper so even if I am I not getting out of it until I have my breakfast 

I think it’s a little poopy but being on a 95% formula diet I don’t always know but I do know that I will definitely be wetter and poppy 

my rearz princess pink diaper is so poopy luckly mommy has just came to do a diaper check. right time for a diaper change so bye bye for now. 

Unlike emily1890, my morning NS Supreme blue diaper is soaked and messy as I am sitting here with the most delightfully warm slippery, squish inside my diaper. No leaks, but full and bulky. I'll change in about two hours. 

In a Medium Bambino Cloudee diaper with a Medium vintage white Goodnites as a stuffer. It is soaked and dropped a good load in the diaper about an hour ago. I'll stay in this diaper 2 more hours until I have to change for work...wish it could be longer though!

I am lying on My diaper change table waiting for mommy to get every thing to change my extremely poopy morning diaper which is a tykables overnights oh hang on wow just made a huge poo right now it's starting to leak right mommy is ready  to change me so bye bye for now and have super diapered day in your poopy diapers hope no one has any leaks or blow outs. and remember stay padded friends talk soon. 

• Like 1

Just got up from a nap made a bottle of formula and now about to drink and realised I have a messy diaper 

didnt even think I need to go but at least it is done now and not at work 

My morning Abena M4 diaper is wet and messy and since I am responding to this thread, I am sitting here enjoying the delightful squishy load in my wet diaper. It's a great morning, and garbage pick up day.

So sorry to post again but oh my gosh, am I ever sitting in a messy, warm, squishy diaper. I couldn't sleep and got up extra early with an already wet diaper, and then promptly loaded my diaper. Wow, extra squishy, and close to having a diaper blow-out so I will need to change soon.

My morning NS Supreme blue diaper is very wet and messy. I woke up wet and them messed my diaper as I was walking downstairs from the bedroom to the kitchen. I got coffee and now I am sitting here with hot coffee and a warm, lumpy, squishy diaper. Actually I have a rather solid poopy and my loaded diaper is kind of getting pancaked and sticky rather than squishy. I am sure that there are better ways to start the day, but this has to rank in the top three.

Nothing new actually, the same as my Saturday post, another wet and messy NS Supreme blue diaper, but every poopy diaper is unique, like a snowflake. My diaper is pretty full, but thank goodness no diaper blow-out. I am going to get my morning exercise in my soiled diaper, and change in about two hours. For work today I am choosing an Abena M4 diaper. I'll wet at work, but certainly no messy diapers.

just woke up i am sitting in a very messy tykables overnights will get up shortly and get my diaper changed so i can get ready for the day

Rather than a disposable diaper , last night I pinned on cloth diapees with several inserts and a liner sheet to help with my morning mess. I have a blue NS Trifecta PUL pant to keep me dry on the outside. The feeling of a soaked and messy cloth diaper is totally different than a disposable diaper. I have a nice squish going on, just wonderful! I really feel the wetness, something I like. Cleaning up my messy diaper will be a little more labor intensive but the liner sheet will help. I plan to run the diapers through a rinse cycle and wash them tomorrow. I think I will go with cloth diapers for the rest of the day as well. A little variety in life is good to break the cycle of what we are used to.