LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I have been up for about an hour.  Woke up in a very wet purple Northshore medium Premium diaper that is now messy as I sit here enjoying the feeling of my wet and soiled diaper while reading and contributing to this posting.  Stay safe, social distance (especially when messy!!).  

Just had my morning mess in my megamax! I know there's more to come. Im glad I have my gary wear briefs because I'm going to enjoy this one for awhile. Why do I love this so much?! Lol 

• Like 3
Just had my morning mess in my megamax! I know there's more to come. Im glad I have my gary wear briefs because I'm going to enjoy this one for awhile. Why do I love this so much?! Lol 

Messing my adult training pants right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to me today. I exploded in my last diaper, changed, and then several hours later I am messy again. I think I'm going to just take a nap in this messy diaper so if I mess again, I don't have to change again. I'll change after my nap. 

Nothing terrible new, same as my Friday post; it's now Tuesday morning and the only difference is I am enjoying a wet and messy Blue Northshore Premium.

I like wetting my tykeables waddler cut to almost max, then with little effort fill em messy to the brim, sit and wiggle, playing with teddy, and suck my binkie  till i over flow. thats what a baby i am:)

• Like 1

This morning I have the pleasure of a very wet and messy Crinklz Aquanaut.  A very soiled diaper that I will enjoy for an hour or two before my wife gets up. A great feeling as I sit here contributing to this thread yet again. She knows I mess my diapers, but I don't mess around her, although I would love to.  I have to respect her limitations and boundaries.  Stay safe, maintain social distancing (especially if in a messy diaper!!), wear masks, we are all in this together.

I just woke up a few minutes ago in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. It is pretty well soaked in pee and it now has a growing pile of poop in the back. Sometimes it's nice to not have to get out of bed just to pee or poop.

I just pooped my second diaper in just about 4 hours. I waited a while after I pooped in my overnight diaper to change because I thought there was going to be more poop coming out. I guess I did not wait long enough because I thought I was done after the first accident and now I will need another diaper change shortly.

I just filled my diaper with a good sized fairly solid poop. Still have quite a bit of wetting capacity left in this diaper so I will keep it on until it is completely soaked. It will most likely be about 6 hours before I will have to change. Until then, I will just enjoy sitting in my poopy diaper.

• 2 weeks later...