LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

Hey TGalactic2012, you asked me if I used lots of laxatives. Actually, I never use them. I use Metamucil (psyllium) every day. I had problems when I was younger by poor diet. I started eating much better and my Doctor said to use more fiber. And I did. I use Metamucil every day. I eat much better too. I have pretty big BM's every day. Lots of plenty activities, running, golf etc. When I like to do some "fiber loading", I take about every 4 to 6 hours of a large glass of Metamucil along with plenty of great food. Lots of walking too. Like I did last week when I pooped in my diapers for 6 times in a 24 hours. Now it's 2 days later and I'm back in normal. Back to my regular 2 big BM's a day. I like to poop with semi-solid to semi-firm. All big and enormous. I add the "fiber loading" and I end up going with huge loads. Really. Try it.

On 10/20/2019 at 1:43 PM, deacon said:

Are you sitting  ina wet messy diaper right now, I am.  I call it locked and loaded. Thich cloth diaper over nite tightly pinned and locking rubber pants with short shorts and tee shirt.  

Yes I am and there  is no one here to talk to, so sad.  I am looking at dates many over two and three years old and very few recent posts.  Being in squishy diapers loaded with poop feels so good and I think it is time to go and take a shower. 

9 hours ago, babystevie1987 said:

I'm in bed with a full diaper. It is the fullest I ever had ?

Not looking forward to my diaper change

Roll around oin the bed and move  it all over inside and mabe grab your crotch and get the balls really squishy also, you could be having a real good time. I am here sitting in a real mess like you and it feels real good  wiggling around on chair.

Counting the days until my brother goes back to work after the Covid-19 layoff. He's been home since the end of March and goes back on May 4th. Then I guarantee I will have a poopy and wet diaper. It's been way too long.?

• Like 1

I just woke and peed and pooped my m4 while laying in bed. Im going to enjoy this firm have diapee awhile 

On 4/28/2020 at 7:46 PM, diaperjack101 said:

Hey TGalactic2012, you asked me if I used lots of laxatives. Actually, I never use them. I use Metamucil (psyllium) every day. I had problems when I was younger by poor diet. I started eating much better and my Doctor said to use more fiber. And I did. I use Metamucil every day. I eat much better too. I have pretty big BM's every day. Lots of plenty activities, running, golf etc. When I like to do some "fiber loading", I take about every 4 to 6 hours of a large glass of Metamucil along with plenty of great food. Lots of walking too. Like I did last week when I pooped in my diapers for 6 times in a 24 hours. Now it's 2 days later and I'm back in normal. Back to my regular 2 big BM's a day. I like to poop with semi-solid to semi-firm. All big and enormous. I add the "fiber loading" and I end up going with huge loads. Really. Try it.

How long does it take to poop after you take the fiber

41 minutes ago, Ginger said:

I just woke and peed and pooped my m4 while laying in bed. Im going to enjoy this firm have diapee awhile 

How long does it take to poop after you take the fiber

For me when I was taking Metamucil (double doses), it seemed to hit me the next day.  I've seen on some forums where the results are referred to as "ropes" or "snakes" because the results when going in the toilet is an unbroken 1-2" diameter rope of mostly hydrated psyllium gel about 1.5-2.0 feet long (18-24").

11 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

For me when I was taking Metamucil (double doses), it seemed to hit me the next day.  I've seen on some forums where the results are referred to as "ropes" or "snakes" because the results when going in the toilet is an unbroken 1-2" diameter rope of mostly hydrated psyllium gel about 1.5-2.0 feet long (18-24").

I am definitely going to start that then. The need to be messy is constant

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Ginger

I can almost guarantee that if you start taking Double Doses of fiber, that you will eventually have a REAL MESS on your hands, as any suppository will loosen you UP:  Just be careful, and DRINK LOTS of WATER - You want to stay Hydrated, and if you start having the runs, you could dehydrate :)

Brian 

9 minutes ago, baker7 said:

@Ginger

I can almost guarantee that if you start taking Double Doses of fiber, that you will eventually have a REAL MESS on your hands, as any suppository will loosen you UP:  Just be careful, and DRINK LOTS of WATER - You want to stay Hydrated, and if you start having the runs, you could dehydrate :)

Brian 

Thank you for the advice!!! Lately my messed have been kind of hard and difficult to completely finish. Maybe this will help alot

Im waiting on my new fiapers and pull-ups and Gary wear diaper covers. Im excited!! Lol

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ginger said:

Thank you for the advice!!! Lately my messed have been kind of hard and difficult to completely finish. Maybe this will help alot

Im waiting on my new fiapers and pull-ups and Gary wear diaper covers. Im excited!! Lol

@Ginger

You are welcome :)

Metamucil and any glycerin suppositories will do a NUMBER on you when you start using them, and once all the hard stuff is cleared out, you WILL end up having the runs, and depending on how much you use, you may have a tummy problem as it works through:  Remember, that water is used to help you move that through, so if you drink lots of it, you should be OK - be careful using this, because you don't want to HURT your sphincter or rupture your bowels - You should be OK with the Metamucil, as it works GENTLY :)

Take Care,

Brian

PS:  Once you find that you can Go Unassisted and without thinking about it, you may want to take an Immodium AD, so that you are not dealing with a HUGE POOP mess.  Once you get so you can do it in a diaper, you may not want to have it all liquid, but solid -Brian

• Like 1
[mention=97551]Ginger[/mention]
You are welcome [emoji4]
Metamucil and any glycerin suppositories will do a NUMBER on you when you start using them, and once all the hard stuff is cleared out, you WILL end up having the runs, and depending on how much you use, you may have a tummy problem as it works through:  Remember, that water is used to help you move that through, so if you drink lots of it, you should be OK - be careful using this, because you don't want to HURT your sphincter or rupture your bowels - You should be OK with the Metamucil, as it works GENTLY [emoji4]
Take Care,
Brian

Did you wake up messy Ginger?

Sent from my Z353VL using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, baker7 said:

@Ginger

What diapers and covers did you choose?  Plain white, or colored?  Did you go with the Northshore Megamax?

Brian

Edited by baker7
added additional information
30 minutes ago, baker7 said:

@Ginger

What diapers and covers did you choose?  Plain white, or colored?  Did you go with the Northshore Megamax?

Brian

I ordered white megamax. The blue ones are too loud for my liking

3 hours ago, Ginger said:

I ordered white megamax. The blue ones are too loud for my liking

Too loud visually or audibly?  I'm assuming the prior.

7 minutes ago, Ginger said:

No like noisy

Wow, I would have figured they were both MegaMax and both made of similar materials, except for color.  Guess the blue is heavier plastic then.  Might be something I want to ask them for some samples of.

36 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

Wow, I would have figured they were both MegaMax and both made of similar materials, except for color.  Guess the blue is heavier plastic then.  Might be something I want to ask them for some samples of.

@Ginger

ALWAYS ask them for samples if you want to test out any diapers:  They may NOT FIT properly sometimes, so if you do samples, and you find one that you like, that will save you $$ as well.  I use the White Megamax Mediums, and I LOVE them:  They WILL hold up NICELY: and if you poop in them, they hold the MESS in the diaper - Believe me, I know :)

Brian

[mention=97551]Ginger[/mention]
ALWAYS ask them for samples if you want to test out any diapers:  They may NOT FIT properly sometimes, so if you do samples, and you find one that you like, that will save you $$ as well.  I use the White Megamax Mediums, and I LOVE them:  They WILL hold up NICELY: and if you poop in them, they hold the MESS in the diaper - Believe me, I know [emoji4]
Brian

Suppositories give you temporary loss of bowel control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Suppositories give you temporary loss of bowel control.

@TGalactic2012

Correct:  They should be used as a tool to help you clean out: regardless, you want to be careful using any laxatives, or you may hurt yourself - I have heard that if you use laxatives too much, you could possibly cause a ruptured bowel - THAT would be terrible ;()

Brian

[mention=85456]TGalactic2012[/mention]
Correct:  They should be used as a tool to help you clean out: regardless, you want to be careful using any laxatives, or you may hurt yourself - I have heard that if you use laxatives too much, you could possibly cause a ruptured bowel - THAT would be terrible ;()
Brian

Just used one and i messed i new i was constipated because it hurt coming out before the the suppository

Just used one and i messed i new i was constipated because it hurt coming out before the the suppository

I may have to do another one it fell out

Pr will i have bms without it in

Pr will i have bms without it in

Its still working after it fell out is that supposed to happen?

11 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

@TGalactic2012

Have you ever used Raisins or Prune Juice to help you with constipation??

Brian