LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Day

Staying in diapers today as I have a migraine and don't want to bother with pull-ups and trying to get to the toilet in time. Some days diapers are just the best answer.

Anyone else opting for the best protection today?

Yes.  I've been having episodes of back pain and I don't have good tollerence against pain so I had to rest in bed in my nappies and pyjamas.  I've been in nappies for three weeks now; they're definitely very useful for larger babies like me.

Having herniated discs make moving to and from the bathroom a pain. There are days that I am glad I wear diapers 24/7.... though finding ones that don't leak over the front waistband at times can be a challenge.

I spent the whole day saturday padded! Spend the day with a wellness brief under my jeans. I attended an event I was looking forward to, and was there most of the day.... Then had to leave for work and stayed in the same diaper through my shift, even though it was rather..... "Damp' shall we say..then finally got home and changed, only to find the back had a nasty split in it!!!! WTF?? : o  this was the 'superio' line and I have never had this happen!! Happened a bunch of times with the origenel wellness briefs, which was why I stopped wearing them..... Have to think about this one... So... Anyways...yeah..spent the day comfortably diapered and basically had a great day :D

qwack

Well I did, but then I always do.  On Saturday I padded extra well though, in a Safari with an extra soaker in it.  Then Mummy dropped me off at the theme park on her way south.  I failed to meet up with other littles as planned, but still had a great day on the rides.  And some of them were pretty big and scary.  I thought my ears were going to come off on one of them, they got so battered.  Just before time to leave I headed for the disabled changing room, which had a full size changing table.  I could probably have got away with staying in the same nappy all day, but I didn't risk it.  So it was another Safari with soaker, and there was a big nappy bin for the wet one, which was great.  The I headed for the exit, caught a bus then a train then waddled back two miles home along a country lane in the dark.  Cooked something to eat, then shower and a bedtime nappy, bottle and bed.  I slept well!

Being sick is awful but being in diapers and staying at home to rest makes it much better. I am getting over a bad cold and being in diapers means I don't have to get out of my crib to potty. Also I can just play with my toys on my play mat in front of cartoons and drink lots of fluids to get better without having to get up because my diapers take care of things.