LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Settling In (Complete!)

Chapter XLII

"How is your work coming today, my sweet?" Mr. Gladstone had clearly been very quiet on his way into Natalie’s office, closing the door behind him, and she almost jumped out of her skin when she heard his voice.

"Oh!  Oh.  Uh." I looked at my computer and then back up at Mr. Gladstone.  He was smiling so kindly.  Daddy... nope, still weird. "Um, I'm almost done.  I think?  And then I'll field emails until five.  Um... did Cora talk to you about me having days off?" It sure would be awkward if she hadn't...

"Did whom?" He was going to have her say it. Mommy. Daddy. It wouldn't be enough that she knew to say it; he was going to hear her say it. Now, and again, and over and over.

I looked at him blankly. "...Cora?" But the way he looked at me.  Like he had heard me the first time.  And then it clicked.  I blushed and shook my head, dropping my voice to a whisper. "We are at work!"

"And we're alone. When we're alone, it's the same as not being at work at all. Do you need a change?" There was a lot of new stimuli she was facing, a lot of new connections in her brain, and he was... mm... mostly probing responses.

I crossed my arms over my chest and shook my head. "The walls are thin!  Prin heard Mabel shouting, and I don't wanna talk about this at work!" My cheeks were pink and I struggled to make eye contact with my boss.  How had I gotten myself in this mess...?

"Prin is not at her desk right now, sweetheart, and even if she were there's quite nothing to be ashamed of, is there?" He was so... firm. Authoritative, but not overbearing. Like he could protect her from the world, like his words meant something.

"Still," I muttered, shuffling in my chair.  I tried to return to my work, but I could feel his presence as he walked around the room.  Quiet.  Confident.  I looked up through my eyelashes and bit my lip.  This was weird...

"Would it help if I had your Mommy tell you to use appropriate terms? She does make your decisions, doesn't she? I'm sure you would have felt me an extension of such, but I do understand." There was... not disappointment. No, it was different. Like a slight missing of expectation, but perhaps not aimed at Natalie.

If Cora told me to... I'd do it.  I'd call her Mommy, even at the office.  I'd answer anything Mr. Gladstone asked.  So I put down my pen and took a deep breath. "Sorry, sir... I didn't mean to be rude..." My tone seemed to slip.  A little less certain.  More childish... I hadn't even meant to do that.

"Sweet girl, you don't need to call me Sir. I'm sure you can think of a better term, can't you?" An easy claim to make when he knew the truth of the matter. "I should leave you to your work."

I felt a knot in my stomach.  Something thick and heavy.  The opposite of butterflies.  Mr. Gladstone walked to my office door, but I was quick enough to stop him. "Daddy," I said firmly.  Certainly.  I knew it was the right thing to say, because Cora said it was. "S-sorry I was rude, Daddy..." If anyone else had heard me say that, they would have gotten the wrong idea...

Another day, another milestone. He allowed himself a smile for a moment, not turning around, and praised her openly all the same. "You're such a good girl, Natalie, you always have been. Daddy will be perfect, from now on." Cora was, certifiably, brilliant.

Mr. Gladstone shut the door behind him and I smiled to myself.  A good girl.  I kicked my feet a little and hummed a light song to myself while I finished the rest of my paperwork.

The afternoon was slow.  No calls.  No reports.  I replied to any emails I got and did a few more web searches on Adult Babies.  Since I'd agreed to Cora's weird new lifestyle, I was curious what else she might have in store for me.  A nursery?  A crib?  No, that was going too far.  Right?  Then I found another website with a page about Little TV Shows and Activities.  Sure enough, Strawberry Shortcake was on there.  Coloring books... maybe Cora could get me some coloring books!  That would be fun.

By five o'clock, I wasn't feeling so well.  I had a stomach ache and my head was full of ideas.  Coloring.  Building blocks.  Toys.  Dolls.  But the biggest one was simple: a stuffed animal.  All the people online had them.  But I didn't...

"Hey girl hey!” Prin had poked her head into the office a 5:02pm, a big smile on her face. "We're going out to the pub on Sixth for Nola's birthday drinks, do you wanna come?" Do you want to come. A question. A decision. A choice. And where was Cora to make it?

"Oh, um..." I looked at Prin nervously and fumbled for my phone. "Let me check really quick..." I opened up my conversation with Cora - we talked all the time on work days - and sent a new text.  Drinking sounded fun!  But at the same time, I wasn't feeling very well either.  I shifted awkwardly in my chair, waiting for the reply.

"You can go out, but I won't be able to come get you to change your diaper until later this evening if you do. And no drinking, baby girl!"

Cora's texts were always so predictably sweet and happy in tone.

Mm... I had been sitting here all day and I really had to pee.  And if I couldn't drink, what was the point of a party anyway?  So I sent another text back, wondering:

"Can I come home instead?  I miss you..."

Another text shot back a few minutes later with a happy heart and a hugging emoji, and then another with

“Of course, darling, I'll see you there in an hour or so, your car's going to be waiting for you xoxoxo".

"You look happy when you talk to her," Prin said with a smile, and I remembered that she was waiting for an answer.  I blushed a little and played with one of my pigtails.

"I can't go today," I told her.

"I figured.  See you Monday, Natalie."

"Oh, actually..."

Prin turned around and gave me a quizzical look.

"Could you call me Nattie from now on?"

Prin smiled brightly and nodded her head. "Absolutely!"

I crawled into the back seat of the sedan and closed the door behind me.  The drive back to the house took about half an hour and it was always a pretty slow part of my day.  But today I was focused on other things.  I opened my phone to Amazon.com and checked some plushie reviews.  Should I get a bear?  Or a bunny?  Or a Pokemon?  Ugh, I had to pee so badly...

The back seat of a car was hardly different than a bathroom, right?  Quiet, isolated space.  A seat to sit on.  So I set my phone aside and closed my eyes.  Imagine a toilet.  One of the ones at home, like the one in my bedroom.  And just...

It felt different.  Warm and relieving.  But wetter.  The diaper didn't sag into the toilet bowl - it squished up against my bottom.  The warmth pooled around my crotch and I felt the diaper swell between my thighs.  And when I was done, my cheeks were red and my breathing was uneven.  That... was kinda nice...

A secluded space, yes. Alone, private, yes. But it wasn’t a bathroom.  I had crossed a threshold and I had a long drive to think about it. To feel it. To know what I’d just done, and what doors it opened for me.

----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 9

Chapter XLIII

I didn't feel well.  I sat on the sofa in the front room and put on one of the TV shows I found on that Little list online.  But I was struggling to concentrate.  Every few minutes, I felt queasy.  And the wet diaper wasn't helping: it had grown so thick from only one wetting that I couldn't close my legs all the way.  I sent another text to Cora, wondering when she would be home, but I was met with an auto-message.  She was driving.  I whined and kicked my feet.

Sam would be around, and she could change me.  But I hadn’t seen her around.  In fact, the only contact I had at all was one of the kitchen staff bringing a plate of fruit and a sippy cup of juice out to the sofa.

Wetting a diaper?  Weird.  Wearing a wet diaper for an hour?  Way weirder.  I sent another text to Cora and was hit again with her auto-message.  So I went to find Sam.  I couldn't sit around in this stupid thing all day!

Sam, as it turned out, was washing Natalie's laundry. Not just what she'd worn, but some new items too: stuff that had come in the mail today, new purchases that needed to be customarily washed before using. And she didn't even notice her best friend sneaking up behind her.

I tugged on Sam's sleeve with a look of mild annoyance.  It took me fifteen minutes to find her in this huge house, and I wasn't super happy about it.  No matter how many texts I sent to Cora, she didn't reply.  She must be stuck in traffic or something.

"Can you help me get changed, please?"

"Help you get changed?" Sam asked, hiding a grin. “Like, you want me to pick you out a new outfit? Sure, I can do that, I'll be up in your room in like a half hour, okay?"

A blush filled my cheeks and I balled my hands at my sides. "Sam you know what I'm talking about!  Now come on... I'm not waiting any longer!" Ugh, I wish Cora was home!  Cora was so much easier to handle than Sam...

“What do you mean?" Feigned ignorance. Nice! "Oh, your diaper needs changing, it's wet? Or... did you, y'know...? Is that a thing now?" Honestly, the idea turned Sam's stomach, but she was absolutely teasing.

"...what?  What are you talking about?" Sam rolled her eyes and walked over to the stairs.  I hurried behind her with a distinct waddle.  Three sets of stairs - basement to the third floor - was a lot harder in a wet diaper, I had come to realize.  And by the time we got to the top, I had to stop to catch my breath.  Maybe I could keep some diapers downstairs and get changed in the bathroom...

"Alright, are you home for the night?" This was an important question, too, because Sam had learned there were much thicker diapers for night time. And Cora would have Nattie using stuffers at night too.

"Uh, I think so?  It's not like I have anywhere else to go."  I thought back to the invitation from Prin.  I should have gone out drinking.  That's what old Natalie would have done.  But without Cora there, and without alcohol, it seemed a little pointless.  Plus, I needed someone to change me...

"Alright, up on the bed you get." Sam knew about the new piece of furniture that Cora was planning, but she wasn't going to spill the beans. She gathered the supplies she'd need for the change and hummed to herself. Her best friend was a voluntary baby. How weird.

Sam had changed my diaper only once before, but the novelty had already worn off.  It was almost routine now, but for the extra blushing and hiding my face.  Soon, she had taped me in a fresh diaper and helped me to my feet.  Then she went to the closet to get me some pajamas, though it was only seven in the evening.  I shifted from foot to foot awkwardly.

"These feel weird..." But the pattern on the front of the diaper was rainbows - I'd worn this kind before.

"Oh, well, those are your night time ones; Lady Gladstone said, because she said you're a heavy bedwetter." That was a statement she couldn't believe she was saying, but hey, she made good money here and if her best friend wanted to dive into this kinkfest, more power to her.

I blushed and balled my hands at my sides. "I am not!  She's lying!  And I've worn these ones before, and they didn't feel like this!" I was noticeably upset, but when Sam came back over with a yellow nightgown, I raised my arms without argument.  It was long enough to cover my diaper and had a round collar around the neck.

The nightie faded to almost transparency near the bottom, and the faint rainbow of the diaper was clearly very visible thru it, but Sam said nothing. She adjusted it into place and almost coughed from how much scented powder she'd used. "I bet you feel better, huh? You wet that other one a bunch."

I looked away from Sam and crossed my arms over my chest.  Then she ruffled my pink hair with a smile.  Again, that warm feeling in my stomach started up again.  Butterflies... I bit my lip and watched her leave to finish my laundry.

It wasn't even ten minutes later when Cora returned home.  She hung up a set of keys by the door and I met her in the foyer, with bright eyes and a gorgeous nightgown. "Welcome home!"

"Oh hello there, darling, don't you look absolutely precious, oh did you pick this nightgown out all on your own? It's one of my favorites of yours." Cora didn't just talk the talk, either, she walked the walk too.  She actually picked Natalie up and twirled her around for a brief moment before giving her a big hug.

The hug, being swung around, and then dropped unceremoniously to my feet.  It was... so much.  A combination of joy, nostalgia, and magic.  That warm happiness inside me flared up like a bonfire and I giggled to myself.  Then, like she had done it a thousand times, she lifted up the back of my nightgown and pulled out the waistband of my diaper.

"All clean!" she said proudly and kissed me on the forehead.  I stood there, frozen in place, lost in the action.  Did she... what did... what?  After a long ten seconds, I rushed to catch up with her.

"Wh-what was that?  Why did you do that?"

"I was checking your diaper, silly girl."

My cheeks went crimson. "I know what you were doing!  But I would have asked to be changed if I needed it!"

"Oh come now, it's a mother's treat to be allowed to check her little girl for things like that. You wouldn't take that away from your Mommy now, would you? To be truthful, I was hoping to get to change your diaper when I got home, a little bit of bonding between the two of us, tending to your needs, taking away your icky feelings, but I suppose it can't be helped now, can it darling?" A kiss now, on the forehead.

...the forehead kisses were always so gentle.  Serene.  Indescribable, truly.  And the way she explained it... well, it seemed to make sense.  I pouted a little and bit my lip.  I didn't want to admit it, but... "I had Sam change me... I was waiting for you, though."

"Oh, I suppose I can't fault you now, can I darling? Maybe if we're lucky, you'll stop being so fussy and you won't even notice you need to be changed one day, won't that be nice?" And Cora knew those words would sink hard, because the tapes would make sure of it. Not knowing she needed to be changed -> having accidents -> being a good girl -> how can I prove I'm a good girl? -> have accidents -> take things further.

I pouted and blushed a little.  I wasn't going to become un-potty trained just by wearing diapers.  Right?  Maybe I should look into that... but I was ripped out of my thoughts by a tight pain in my stomach.  All the sickness and nausea came back tenfold and I suddenly realized why.  I really had to use the bathroom!

The little groan, the discomfort, Cora noticed these things - though she pretended she didn't. A distraction was in order, a chance to be a good girl. "Let's watch one of your shows together, darling, I'd love to spend the time with you - just Mommy and Daughter."

"I... r-right... I just..." Another cramp hit and I whimpered uncomfortably.  I'd never had to use the toilet like this before.  It came on so suddenly, so aggressively.  I was already out of breath and the adrenaline was starting to set in.  I didn't have time to be coy with Cora. "I gotta use the toilet, just for this one thing, and I promise I'll be in a diaper again right after." Before she could answer, I headed toward the bathroom.

Cora didn't pursue. Truthfully, Cora had a moment of dread and anxiety over this. The bathroom door was locked - one of the maids was cleaning it - and the other bathroom was at the top of the stairs. This was make or break. Cora felt sick, but waited in the foyer. In a moment, Natalie would rush back from the hall and try to make it upstairs.

I pounded and kicked at the bathroom door and another hard cramp overwhelmed me.  I saw stars at the edge of my vision and hurried to the stairs.  But before I could rush up them, Cora caught me in her arms and held my by the shoulders.

"Shhh, it's okay, shh.."

"No, no.. move!  I just... I... I gotta..." I was too embarrassed to say it.  I never talked about this kind of thing with anybody!  I didn't even like talking about it with my doctor!  But Cora didn't move.

Play it cool, Cora, you cannot blow this. Trust in the work you've done, believe in the changes you've wrought, and the benefits you've brought to this girl. Be honest with her? No. Maybe. Who knows? Appeal to her? Yes. Maybe.

"Mommy is here, baby girl, and she's not going to force you to do anything, but..." But? "You know I love you, no matter what, darling. And you trust me, don't you?"

I looked at Cora blankly.  Like she was crazy.  Like she was talking gibberish.  And then I realized why.  She knew.  She knew what I had to do.  My cheeks went red with embarrassment and I looked away from her. "I need to go... move..."

Cora paused, considered, thought; she'd let Sophie have the agency to go, and she'd gone. She'd left. It was too much for her. So... she was gentle, but not dismissive. "You're my little girl, darling, and this is what little girls do. I've always put my trust in you, and you've always put yours in me. So... I'm going to make this decision for you, like I do with every other decision. And it's going to take you down a path to happiness, and you just need to trust me now. Do you trust me?"

...no.  No, she couldn't possibly... I looked at her with bewilderment and then shook my head in a panic.  She couldn't mean... "No, no, no... please please... please Cora, please Mommy... please lemme use the bathroom, please, please..." I couldn't do this in my diaper.  I couldn't.  Tears started to drip down my cheeks.

"You have to want this, darling. You can't just have it be an accident. You need to trust me and you need to want this, or everything we've done so far might be in danger. I'm your Mommy, and I love you so very much, and we've been through so much and I've always kept you safe. This decision, you have to surrender it to me, and I want for you to do this. Be my baby girl. My little princess. Mommy's Girl."

Another cramp rang through me like the echoes of a bell.  From my stomach, through my spine, to my feet.  My knees nearly buckled as I fell into Cora, but she held me upright.  She always kept me safe... she would make the right decision.  So I looked at her blurry form through my teary eyes and nodded my head.  She wouldn't make me... she wouldn't... "Please," I muttered, a final plea. "Please......."

"You'll be mine, darling, mine forever and safe, safe from anyone who'd ever hurt you, safe from ever losing me, us, your family. Cut your ties with every mistake you've ever made, and give this up to me. Volunteer it. And let go, use your diaper, baby, the first time of many, until one day you don't even realize. You're mine, Nattie, my little girl. My pride and joy. Show me you need me." Cora would have cried, if right now didn't demand she be so focused and on point.

She said no.  In more words, but the sentiment was the same.  Mommy said no, and Mommy knows best.  I looked at her with fear in my eyes, but she kissed me on the forehead and held me tight against her body.  When the next cramp came, I didn't fight it.  I bent over in Mommy's arms and pushed.  My stomach tightened and strained, pushing more and more of the mess into the seat of my diaper.  The weight of the diaper felt heavier and heavier on my hips as it filled, and my bladder gave way to a flood of warmth.  And as the cramps subsided, as the last of my mess squished against my bare bottom, a strong smell of shame filled the air.  I clung tight to Mommy's top and sobbed loudly into it.

Cora wasn't a strong woman, not much bigger than Nattie herself, but the pride she felt in that moment gave her the strength she needed to pick Natalie up and cradle her in her arms, her hands underneath her freshly soiled diaper as she guided the girls head to her shoulders. She hadn't ran. She hadn't refused. Acceptance? Maybe too early to tell, but this was a brave new frontier for her and Ando, as new as it was for Natalie even, and she had only a few choice words. "There's no going back now, darling. You're my good girl, now and forever."

----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 12

I mean... damn.

It makes for better writing to move this fast, but Cora and Ando could easily have what they want with a modicum of patience and much less risk.

Foster dependency & trust, and get someone on board slowly! Damn!

Good writing though!

6 hours ago, BaronBrook said:

I mean... damn.

It makes for better writing to move this fast, but Cora and Ando could easily have what they want with a modicum of patience and much less risk.

Foster dependency & trust, and get someone on board slowly! Damn!

Good writing though!

If everything moved slowly than there'd never be any danger or risk. To quote Creed Bratton from The Office, "Well I like the risk. I find it thrilling."

It was a huge step, and perhaps fast, but it does fit the pattern of dependence and trust that has been established. As Sophie has reminded us, hypnosis can only make someone do what they already want to do. I'm not sure that in this case Nattie had wanted to mess her diaper, although perhaps that was something she hadn't known she wanted. What we know she has wanted was a mother's unconditional love. Cora's love isn't really unconditional, is it, and has had quite a few strings attached. But Nattie wants it so badly I think she just looks past the strings and feels the love whether it's real or not.

She's done it. She's passed what could arguably be called the biggest threshold into full babyhood.

Now to see how Cora handles poopy diapers. ?

Grammar Patrol

22 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Maybe if we're lucky, you're stop being so fussy and you won't even notice you need to be changed

*You'll.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:27 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Cora paused, considered, thought; she'd let Sophie have the agency to go, and she'd gone. She'd left. It was too much for her.

I guess that Cora gave Sophie too much freedom, so she ditched...

Chapter XLIV

It was the worst I'd ever felt.  Worse than Adam rejecting me.  Worse than wetting myself in my office.  My head was swirling with delirious shame and self-hate.  I'm so pathetic.  I'm so disgusting.  And when Cora picked me up and the messy diaper squished into my skin, I let out a loud sob.  But the way she held me.  The way she spoke in my ear.  I hated myself so much, but I felt safe in her arms.  She took me to the living room, in front of the television, and sat me down on the sofa.  The massive mound in my diaper flattened against my bare bottom and I started to wail.  Awful.  Horrible.  Disgusting.  I hated it.  I hated myself.  I hated everything.  Everything but Cora's fingers, cradling my cheek, and everything but her eyes, staring into mine.

"Shhh... shh... you're so beautiful right now, Nattie darling. So vulnerable, so open and so honest. This is the most beautiful I've ever seen you, in this moment of... surrender." Her fingers played the cheek of Natalie like a piano, and she guided her gaze with expert precision, making sure to maintain every single bit of eye contact and focus. "Mommy loves you. Stay here for just a moment, okay?"

I think I nodded my head.  I wasn't sure anymore.  Through the blurry tears and the lightheadedness from crying so hard, I could hardly tell up from down.  But the moment Mommy left me alone, I had the presence of mind to stand up.  I didn't want to sit in this.  I didn't want to feel it against me.  But standing up wasn't any better.  The diaper was heavy and thick between my legs, pulling down at my hips.  No matter what I did, I couldn't escape the feeling. Or the smell.  A familiar stink, like a cloud around me.  Tears ran down my cheeks and dripped off my chin.

Of course she immediately stood up, and Cora knew that she would. This was something entirely new to her, something she was going to get used to, to normalize and accept as part of the very core of herself. But that would take time. So Cora didn't punish her for disobeying when she got back, bottle in hand. She just shared a thoughtful and maternal smile.

"Oh, darling, you got up? Silly girl."

I looked at the bottle and scanned her person for a fresh diaper.  But she didn't have one.  I shook my head in a panic and fresh tears fell down my face. "P-please..." It was the first word I'd said since it happened.  I just wanted to be changed.  I just wanted out of this horrible thing...

"Your changing supplies are in your room, darling. We'll go up there right after I get some fluids in you. So I'm going to give you your baba now." Cora sat down on the sofa and fished for the remote to put on Natalie’s favorite television show. A few minutes. Next time, it would be for longer. That's how normalization worked. Honestly: Cora was giddy.

I shook my head over and over. "No... please... please..." But Mommy wasn't having any of it.

"The moment you finish your bottle, I promise we will get you changed."

I looked at the bottle in her hand and felt my stomach sink.  It would take me at least ten minutes to finish it... ten whole minutes.  But what other choice did I have?  Mommy made my decisions... so I reached for the bottle with sickening discomfort.

It was a smooth transaction - Cora handed off the bottle to her daughter, and took her by the waist in the same motion, pulled her back into a sitting position but this time on her lap. It was not a pleasant smell to Cora, but she knew what it meant and that it was a victory to celebrate. This was all finally happening.

I wiggled on Mommy's lap in an effort to stand back up, but the movement made it so much worse.  So I sat frozen in place and fumbled to put the bottle between my lips.  The milk was warm as it splashed against my tongue.  I sucked as hard as I could, but only dribbles of milk came out at a time.  All the while, the room started to smell worse, and the squishiness in my diaper was growing less unfamiliar...

"She's your favorite, isn't she?" Strawberry Shortcake was on the television and the character that Cora was talking about was Blueberry Muffin; she had a pet mouse named Cheesecake and Cora paid enough attention to Natalie's conversations with Sam on the sofa to know exactly who Natalie liked (although Apple Dumplin' would have been a more logical choice, Cora mused to herself.) Distractions led to engagement and engagement to distraction, normalization.

I answered Mommy's questions with head nods and head shakes, sipping as hard as I could on the bottle.  And maybe it was the warm milk, or maybe it was the sucking motion, or maybe it was the growing familiarity of it all... but by the time the bottle was gone, I was no longer crying.  I looked up at Mommy with glossy, tired eyes and handed her the bottle.

"Please..." I begged quietly.

"This isn't a question you need to ask, darling, someone will always change you just as soon as it makes sense. Trusting Mommy and Daddy to take care of you isn't easy, but you're doing so very well." And ten minutes had been a really good length of time, too. "Just this once, I'm going to change you even though you asked for it, but in future I need you to trust, okay? Let's take you upstairs." This time, Cora would change her. But Sam did have to learn and soon.

Every step was agony.  Every stair was a nightmare.  By the time I made it to the third floor, to my bedroom, I was sick with shame.  But no tears came to my eyes.  I'd exhausted myself, through and through.  And when Mommy put me down on the bed, I did nothing more than wince at the shifting mess in my diaper.  I looked up at the ceiling with exhaustion and tried not to think about what was about to happen...

Certain sensations could fade with time, but when Cora untaped the diaper, everything came back. The smells, the feelings, the maternal way that Cora wiped her little girl clean was reminder enough that she couldn't possibly look after herself. And the worst part about it was that Cora had already mentioned the future, mentioned this happening again. Whether or not she was ready to process it, Natalie had to know that this was her new normal. This was who she was.

A fresh diaper had never felt so wonderful.  Soft.  Fluffy.  Light and airy.  Mommy pulled my nightgown down over the unicorn diaper and patted the front.  My chest filled with that warm delightful sensation and I was reminded that it was finally over.  Everything was back to normal...

"You look so tired," Mommy said. "You had such a long day.  How about we get you down for an early bedtime tonight?"

I nodded without thinking.

A fresh diaper. A tummy full of milk. A newly reinforced sense of self and surrender. What else could a girl help to go sleep with? Oh, that's right - a bedtime story. And Cora was more than happy to deliver on that, too, after tucking her down into her bed.

"Goodnight stars, goodnight air... goodnight noises everywhere."

Cora closed the book and looked down at Natalie, sound asleep.  She was sure, actually, that Natalie hadn't made it past the first page or second page.  She leaned down and kissed Natalie once on the forehead and tip-toed out of her room.

"So?" Ando waited in the living room with an unfamiliar expression.  Anxiety.  He had been testing Natalie's responses at work, and they weren't as strong as he would have liked.  But he called her Daddy, didn't she?  So maybe things were okay.  He really wanted things to be okay...

"She's surpassed my wildest dreams. She cried and she was so very ashamed, but she stayed in my lap and she took her baba, and she stopped squirming and wincing. She wants this to be her normal, husband." Cora didn't usually allow fanciful words, but she was on cloud nine here.

Ando let out a sigh of relief and hugged his wife tight in his arms.  Then he kissed her with the force of a freight train. "I wish I could have been there... but we both know it had to be you this first time." Maybe next time, Ando thought happily.

"She needs this, my love, she needed this and that's why she's accepting it; she's not fighting, she's not looking for a way out, she's not searching for a motive - she needs us so much as we need her, I cannot believe how lucky we are." She leaned into his arms, contently.

"Have the office workers been NDA'd and compensated? She's going to be going through some work changes maybe sooner than we thought." The singsong tones of Natalie chirping 'Dadddyyyy, I needa channnnge...' danced in Cora's imagination.

"It's all taken care of.  And Prin is more than happy to take on any additional responsibility as things change around the office, too." Actually, it had been Prin's idea.  Ando kissed his wife on the top of the head and held her hand in his. "Come.  We should spend time alone.  Soon, we'll have a newborn in the bed with us." And with that, he led his wife to their bedroom.

----------------

• Like 7

One thing for sure - we are getting an education in the chapter numbers in Roman Numerals !

I didn't know that diapers came in LXIV !

LOL and that ain't in Roman !

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"Come.  We should spend time alone.  Soon, we'll have a newborn in the bed with us." And with that, he led his wife to their bedroom.

I thought they were just gonna have a 2-year-old Nattie. I didn’t realize she was gonna be a newborn...

Not sure how I feel about that. I think I like her better as a toddler like me, lol.

Love this story. I'm actually taking Psychology in college. Took my final last night and I have to say, I'm very impressed with how accurately you're representing hypnosis. My Professor would love it if they knew. This is very close to what my class hyonosis chapters say about it. 

Iove how obviously doesn't want this at the start. But she wants stability and comfort, she's desperate for approval because of her experience and how you slowly use that. How the anxiety is increased slowly to proportionally increase her need for approval and comfort to the point that she's more open to mor extreme ideas and how you slowly introduced them and gently used psychology  to normalize them and only started ramping it up when she was so deep in that any doubts could be squashed by justifying it with remembering the comfort by the other stuff and how logically whatever else Cora offers must be good because everything else has been.

To be honest, I dislike Cora and Ando, they've great characters and I love them as characters but I hate how they've manipulated Natalie like that. Although, that's kinda the point so. But still great job. This chapter really demonstrated how deep the rabbit hole has gone. That she really didn't want to do this but she has grown so used to following Cora commands, that the No option was never an option. Cora was never helping her with her decisions, just taking over. Would love to know what happened to the other girl. How she subconsciously started calling her Mommy in her head is very significant and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. I'm hoping for it to backfire on Cora and Ando.

I love how they have very different reasons for doing this to Natalie. Yet they overlap so well.

11 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Took my final last night and I have to say, I'm very impressed with how accurately you're representing hypnosis.

Pudding and I are both psychology majors.  Usually in stories we like to bend reality a little just for the fun of it, but this is a weirdly accurate portrayal of not only hypnosis, but trauma and anxiety as well! ^_^  We're glad you like the psychology aspects.

I ALWAYS tell people: if you want to be a writer, you need to take a psychology course.  Creating believable, realistic PEOPLE requires intimate knowledge of psychology, and believable, realistic characters is what makes stories engaging and interesting to the reader.

11 hours ago, Scarlet said:

To be honest, I dislike Cora and Ando.

Yeah they aren't "good" people.  They are using someone else's fear and shame to their own advantage.  But at the same time, it's only a little bit their fault: they were both raised very wealthy and they tend to think of other people as pieces on a chess board.  It's sad, really.

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Of course that's very unlikely since most of my Littles tend to enjoy their stinky diapers. ?

It might be more likely than you think, Trip!  In my opinion, people enjoy stinky diapers more in theory/online than they do in reality. (I know I sure do. o_o) 

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Yeah they aren't "good" people.  They are using someone else's fear and shame to their own advantage.  But at the same time, it's only a little bit their fault: they were both raised very wealthy and they tend to think of other people as pieces on a chess board.  It's sad, really.

It might be more likely than you think, Trip!  In my opinion, people enjoy stinky diapers more in theory/online than they do in reality. (I know I sure do. o_o) 

Well then with that attitude we’ll going to have to place you in the One Week One Diaper challenge.  But don’t worry we’ll layer another diaper on you every time you work.  

Sirena de la Scorpio: “Cora you must simply come to my next venue.  I can respect a manipulative mother.  I separate the two though.  Your husband might be interested in some investment capital under certain conditions.  Mainly raise your sales revenue by 4 points in the next 3 quarters and lease my subsidiary part of your distribution network.”  She pours wine.  “500 year wine imported from Dark Dust’s cellars.  Only with connections like mine can acquire rarities this scarce.”

7 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Pudding and I are both psychology majors.  Usually in stories we like to bend reality a little just for the fun of it, but this is a weirdly accurate portrayal of not only hypnosis, but trauma and anxiety as well! ^_^  We're glad you like the psychology aspects.

I ALWAYS tell people: if you want to be a writer, you need to take a psychology course.  Creating believable, realistic PEOPLE requires intimate knowledge of psychology, and believable, realistic characters is what makes stories engaging and interesting to the reader.

That explains a lot and that is actually pretty awesome. I'm studying Software Engineering, I want to become a game developer and I thought that psychology, on top of being an awesome class (I got an amazing Professor that is very open and easy to talk to). It would be  useful for game development for character development and world building and stuff. Plus, it's a very interesting field and I loved it.

You two are awesome and never forget it. *hugs* oh, send a hug to Kimmy too!!

For some reason, I see Ando as "worst". I wouldn't say he is more "evil" but like his reason of wanting to be worshipped seems more "selfish" I guess, than Cora desire to be a Mother.

But on that note, why turn an adult into a voluntary Baby rather than.... you know ADOPT A CHILD Or something Idk. Well other then the story not happening if they did that.

But like I'm sure that with their Vast amounts of wealth, they could easily adopt a child very fast. And skip many obstacles of said process. Or use advanced and, probably, expensive treatments to get a biological child of their own.

8 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Can you get my fluids mechanics course from my engineering curriculum swapped for a psychology course? I mean they're pretty much the same thing right? Fluids flow, and people flow when raping...same thing right?

That's cool that you can bring your expertise to your writing. I've taken one psychology course thus far and it was entitled, "The Science of Happiness." Pretty interesting stuff though more applicable to my life than engineering degree.

Chapter XLV

I woke up early, but didn’t open my eyes.  Memories of the night before swirled around in my head, but happy dreams clouded them.  Dreams of Mommy and I, taking a vacation to the countryside.  Alone, just us and Mr. Gladstone.  No one to judge me.  But around six in the morning, I couldn't sleep anymore.  I sat up and the familiar feeling of a wet diaper squished between my thighs.  Another wet night... strange how common those were becoming.

"You're up early," Sam noted with a little bit of surprise - she'd been outside in the hallway, doing dusting, when Natalie had peered her head out of her bedroom clad only in her nightgown, and obviously - even if unseen - a diaper.

"Um... went to bed early last night." And I hadn't had dinner.  My stomach was growling for food, but I knew where that food would end up.  Right back in my diaper.  I shuddered at the thought. "Um... maybe I can watch some TV or something?  Can you get me some juice?"

"Sure can.” Sam was surprised that her best friend wasn't begging to have her diaper changed, but maybe she'd just managed to not wet it. Or like, had used the toilet like a normal adult person. "I'll hit the kitchen and meet you down in the living room - the Gladstone's are both asleep right now so keep the volume low, alright?"

"Oh..." They were both asleep?  I pouted a bit and looked down at my nightgown.  I wanted to change... "Well, could--"

"I'll see you downstairs."

Sam went on ahead of me and I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance.  Maybe I could wait a half hour or something until Mommy got up...

Cranberry Apple Prune Juice. Nothing else. Miss Appley, the purchaser for the kitchen staff, had made it pretty clear that there was no other juice.  And although the description sounded awful, Sam tasted the strange burgundy drink before filling her best friends sippy cup - wow, what a sentence - and it was actually pretty good! Sweet, a little tart, but kind of crisp and refreshing. Huh. It would wreck havoc with a digestive system in large amounts, but that wasn't a consideration Sam had. She screwed the top of the sippy cup and went to find her friend.

Sam handed me the sippy cup and I pulled it between my lips without thinking.  The TV was on some new kids’ show and I was lying down on my side with my nightgown pulled low to cover my diaper.  I wondered idly if I could live off juice.  Maybe I didn't have to eat food ever again.  Then I wouldn't have to make a mess of my diapers...

"Whatcha watching?" This could be normal, right? Familiar? I mean, minus the nightgown, and the diaper, and the kids show, and the sippy cup... watching TV with her best friend on a Saturday morning, that was familiar, right? "I could watch with you for a few minutes, but not for long."

"Okay." She sat down next to me on the sofa, where my feet were, and I started to explain the show to her.  Basically, these kids were super heroes at night.  And they all had different powers.  By the end of the first episode, I felt like Sam fully understood the admittedly simple premise of the show.  Only a few short weeks ago, the Netflix Kids app had frustrated me.  Nowadays, I was okay with it.  Anyway, it was part of the aesthetic, right?  This is what Mommy wanted, and it wasn't worth fighting over.

Admittedly Natalie actually seemed at peace here - not stressing about pointless things, not up to her knees in her own trivial shit, but actually laying out on the sofa and just... relaxing. Existing. It was nice to see. Sam, meanwhile, had a whole bunch of work to do today, ugh.

"Nat, are you happy?" Loaded question, maybe.

"...oh." I looked away from my show for the first time in fifteen minutes and up at my best friend.  Sam's expression was serious.  Not a joke.  She really wanted to know? "Well... I don't know.  I think so?  Happier than I used to be..." I thought about last night.  The whole experience.  How awful it was.  But how wonderful it was to have Mommy there for me.  Taking care of me.  I had never felt so awful, and someone was there... I smiled a little and nodded. "Yeah, I think I'm happy."

"And you're sure this isn't just some like stockholm syndrome brainwashing thing, right? This is actually what you want, Miss Fuck-the-Infantilization-of-Women-in-Western-Culture?" Maybe literal infantilization didn't count, huh? It was so weird to be living in what was effectively a period piece of a house.

"I'm not brainwashed.  I'm... just seeing a possibility that wasn't there before." How could I have seen it?  It was crazy!  But sure enough, the option had presented itself. "I think this is what I need.  I think this is what a lot of people need!  And I got lucky." I sure sounded happy, despite last night.

"What a lot of people need, huh?" Sam didn't know about that. "Anyway, I should get back to work, I'll check on you in a bit." It was Saturday, so she'd probably want a bath soon anyway. Or, rather, Mrs. Gladstone would require it of her 'daughter'.

It was another hour or two before I remembered the diaper between my legs.  I had grown so used to the padding and crinkling that it wasn't that odd anymore.  But this one in particular had been wet since I got up.  I should have realized sooner... I got up off the sofa and went looking for Sam or Mommy to get me changed.  What I found instead was Mr. Gladstone.

"Hello pumpkin.” Mr. Gladstone was in the conservatory today, wiring in speakers for a project of his, and his daughter had found him on the way back into that wing of the house with a bundle of speaker cable over his arm. He continued to walk, and she followed after him. "How're you today? I like your nightgown."

"Oh, uh... thank you.  Is Mommy still sleeping?" Calling her Mommy was becoming very easy.  If not for Cora's sake, then for my own.  It was easier to think of her as a Mom figure than my boss's wife.  Strangely enough, I was growing more comfortable with Mr. Gladstone as well.

"Your Mother had quite a late one last night," he recounted, not doing all that well to hide the sly smile on his lips. "It was a lot of hard work she had to take care of before bed, so she's resting until some afternoon engagements." He opened the door to the conservatory and ushered Natalie inside.

"Oh..." He opened the door for me and I walked in without thinking. "What about Sam?  Do you know where Sam is?"

"Mm, about this time she should be in her morning meeting."

I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance and crossed my arms.  I should have asked for a change earlier in the day...

"Is there something you need, pumpkin?" He had a box of speakers on the side table by an armchair in the windowed room, and the sky was a lovely beautiful blue outside. Obviously he was doing something, but he spoke with patience and grace.

"Oh, um... no, I'm alright." I let out a sigh and resigned to the inevitable.  I'd just have to wait until one of them was free.  I knew I wasn't capable of putting a diaper on myself - that much had been proven.

"Are you certain? You seem restless." He leaned down and picked her up under the arms, around the waist, and sat down on his armchair so he could pull her into his lap. "Tell Daddy, is something the matter?"

My diaper squished down on his lap, though sitting like this with Mr. Gladstone had also become somewhat normal.  I kicked my feet and looked shyly at the floor.  "I just need... uh... their help with..." I took a deep breath and tried to control my blush. "I need to be changed..."

"Oh, is that so? Well, Daddy is very proud of you for knowing that you need that, and I'd be more than happy to take care of it." He leaned in, kissed her on the forehead, and stood back up so he could position her against his hip. While adult sized, the fluidity in which he maneuvered her made her seem tiny and insignificant.

"What?  Oh!  You don't need--" But then he picked me up.  Actually picked me up.  Not like Cora, who could carry me from one room to another.  He cradled me against his hip like I was nothing more than an actual toddler.  Butterflies filled my stomach and I blushed in response.  He walked me out of the conservatory like it was no effort at all. "I....... um.  I... can wait for..."

"The sooner I get you changed, my little one, the sooner you can go back to playing. Truly, it's my error for not checking on you - a girl your age shouldn't need to ever think about such trivialities, should she now?" How could anybody feel like an adult in this man’s arms?

I wanted to argue.  I didn't need to have my diaper checked!  And I didn't want my boss changing my underwear!  But I couldn't.  Not like this.  Two stories up, when he set me down, my feet felt wobbly and I was all aflutter.  I blushed and tried to steel myself for conversation. "I... um... sh-shouldn't a lady help me...?"

"I'm your Daddy, darling - my job is to keep you safe and to make you feel precious - like the treasure you are. I'm also the protector who keeps those other eyes and thoughts from hurting you, but in my gaze you're as safe as can be." It was always going to be a contentious point, after all - heteronormativity declared that it would be - but this wasn't a new topic for him. "You're Daddy's Little Princess, and that's the bottom line."

I didn't like this.  The last time my boss saw between my legs, I was fired and ousted from every company in the city.  But this time was different.  It wasn't sexual.  It was just... a diaper change.  Yeah, like that's any better.  I bit my lip and looked at my feet.

"But..."

"Trust is something we have for each other, pumpkin - I won't betray yours, and I will destroy anybody who does." And honestly, he probably had the means for that not to be an idle threat. "Do you trust your Daddy?" He did still have some underlying anxiety over this, it seemed.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head.  Sam - my best friend - already changed my wet diapers.  Why would it be any stranger for my boss to do it?  But I was anxious all the same.  Like... like my past was coming back to haunt me.  But Mr. Gladstone wasn't anything like Adam...

For a man so strong, a man who had administered her spankings, who had seen her ass bare before, his touch was surprisingly gentle. He laid her on the bed, and he lifted her nightgown up over her belly button, positioning her with grace and finesse.

"Daddy certainly should have checked on you earlier, pumpkin, you're quite soaked here, aren't you?"

My cheeks burned like the sun and I covered my face with my arms in shame.  I couldn't argue with him; I hadn't even been aware of it when I had an accident!  But hearing it in his gruff voice was a whole different situation.  Cora and Sam had a sweet, airy kindness.  But Mr. Gladstone had a man's voice.  The kind of man I'd usually be romantically interested in...

He untaped her diaper, and he moved her body like she was an actual child. Up with the legs by the ankles in one hand, while the other tenderly cleaned her skin, made sure she wouldn't wind up with a rash. He was firm but loving, completely in control of the situation, of her.

I pushed my legs together in annoyance as he started to wipe me, but a sharp slap on my thigh settled me nervously into the bed.  Mommy never slapped me.  Sam never slapped me.  But Mr. Gladstone was different.  He worked with such precision and focus at everything he did.  Even this, the experience was so... wild.  Like I was a toy he was playing with.  A heat washed over my cheeks as he finished cleaning me up.  What a rush...

This wasn't supposed to be sexual, obviously, and the Gladstone's hadn't really had the presence of mind to consider that it might be, but the color in her cheeks was something that Mr. Gladstone couldn't help but notice.  He would have to make a note of it.  

When he was done, Mr. Gladstone lowered my nightgown and stood me up.  I felt small next to him, and a little embarrassed, but ultimately... well, that wasn't so bad.  Not romantic.  Not sexual.  Just... normal.  Well, as normal as diaper changes go on your twenty-three year old employee.

"Um... thank you, s--" I hesitated and corrected myself. "Daddy..."

"You're welcome, peach." Fruit names, it seemed, were going to be his forte. "Now off you go, go play and be good, Sammie will bring you some food for lunch in just a spell, I'm sure." Notes had to be made, anyway.

----------------

• Like 8