LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Settling In (Complete!)

Cora seems giddy with the progress she has made with Natalie, but I wonder if it's still possible for her to overdo and for Natalie to hit a breaking point. I kind of doubt it, but...

15 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I reached down and played with the lock, but... it had some weird mechanism I couldn't quite figure out.  Something Cora probably memorized

Well that sounds like more of a safety hazard than a safety feature. What if there was a car accident and the car caught fire and was going to explode but Nattie couldn't undo her seatbelt? ?

Chapter XLVIII

Hand in hand, Cora led Natalie up to the impressive stairs that approached the door, and she gently banged the ornate angel-shaped knocker. Bang. Bang. Bang. There were sounds from the other side, giggling children, running footsteps, and indiscernible voices. And then the big door was pulled open and a trio of women - although with how they were attired, girl seemed more accurate than woman - peered around from behind the door like sneaking spies.

Etta, Immy, and Frannie. Familiar faces to Cora, but she wondered if Natalie would remember them? Etta had a binkie between her lips, Immy and Frannie didn't, but Frannie did have one hanging from the peter pan collar of her dress.

"Oooh, I wonder who opened the door?" Cora played into it, pretending not to notice the peering faces that were now obviously trying to hide. "Did you see that, darling? The door opened, but whoever could have done that?" There was giggling from the three of them.

I looked at the door with confusion, at the three girls who ducked behind it.  They seemed familiar, but I couldn't quite place where... but most importantly, one had a pacifier between her lips.  I looked up at Mommy with confusion.  Why... what?  Huh?

"Boo!" Immy jumped out from behind the door, and giggled, and Frannie tumbled from behind her, waving her hands.

"It was us, Aunnie Cora!"

Etta didn't make such a grand entrance, but she waved, too, and pulled up at the edges of her dress like a nervous child, which only served to show off her diaper.

"Oh, my gosh, I was so scared! You got me!" Cora laughed, and Immy bounced a little.

"Did you bring us presents, Artie Corwa?"

Little Voice? On point. Cora grinned. "Now now, Immy, I know your Mommy told you not to ask rude questions... but yes I did." Eyes had fallen to Natalie, though, as the three of them started to notice her. Her attire. Her binkie. Her shyness.

I stared with wide eyes at the three girls.  Three girls... like me.  And then I recognized them.  The girls from the restaurant, the day I had my accident.  I couldn't talk to them then.  It was a rule.  No talking.  But now they were as talkative as ever.  And... and children.  Like me?  I... I... I turned to Mommy for answers.  What the hell was going on?!

"Girls, this is Nattie, do you think you could take her to the playroom? She's got gifts for you, see? She's very shy, but she's got the prettiest laugh and smile you've ever known, too." The girls nodded in agreement, and Etta was the one who took a step forward and held out her hand so she could take Natalie by hers. There was something innocent, magical, and sweet.

"Go on, darling," Cora encouraged. "Mommy will be in before long, I just need to let the other parents know that I'm here. Make sure you wait 'til you get to the playroom to give the girls their gifts, though, okay? Do you have them all?"

I looked down at the three bags in my hands and then up at Cora.  Parents?  So these girls were like me.  Normal adults, that had given up their decisions.  Right?  That had to be it.  But how did Cora know them?  Then, suddenly, I was pulled away from Cora's side and dragged through the gorgeous house.  Through the foyer, down a hallway, and into a massive room with high windows.  And the whole room was decorated... strangely.  Strange, and at the same time, totally normal.

It was one part acid trip, one part Alice in Wonderland - or maybe two parts of one or the other, if there was even a difference - the furniture was bigger than it ought to be, and all of it was, which made the girls seem scaled to the size of actual children by comparison. The floor had pastel colored foam tiles in places, carpet with town layouts and roads in others, there was a big tub of legos with various projects around it, and other kinds of crafting things. But there was also a playpen, a high chair, a changing table, and most domineeringly... a crib. An adult sized crib.

I stood dumbfounded in the doorway, looking over each of the pieces of furniture and constantly reminded of the carseat in Mommy's sedan.  But the three girls got in the way, blocking my vision.

"Can we have our presents now?" one asked, with bright eyes.  I looked confused, then shook the confusion away.  Right... presents.  I handed each of them bags, which they began to exchange so the tags matched the correct girl.

Etta had three pieces of clothing that were too small for any human, brandished with a Build a Bear Workshop logo on the hangers.

Immy got a pair of shoes with velcro straps that light up with each step.

And Frannie got a lego set with a dragon inside. The three of them were so giggly and gossipy that for a second they forgot Natalie was there. And then. Then they remembered, and once they did, Immy took her by one hand and Frannie by the other and the guided tour of the playroom began.

"An' then that's the Lego place, where--"

"Look I built a robot but that's--"

"Nuh uh, see this one.  Did you--"

"Uh huh, Mommy bought that when we--"

"Nooo but if you want to, the rocking horse--"

"Where's your plushie?  Do you gots--"

It was five entire minutes of listening to them talk.  To... to pridefully boast about their giant baby room.  And I hadn't said a word.  I couldn't even get my bearings.  Until Frannie finally stepped in and put out her finger.

"Shush everyone!"

The way she spoke... it sounded different.  More... grown up, almost?  Then she looked at me.

"You okay, Nattie?"

"....um..... yes....."

"If you need us to be quiet, you can make this hand shape," Frannie held her hands crossed over each other. And then, following. "If you wan' us to stop playing an' be big, you can do this one.” She held up both her hands palm outward. "An' you can say yellow or red for the same things, okay? Want you to have fun, and this can be pretty overwhelming." Frannie didn't sound quite like an adult when she talked about this, but it was clear enough that it was adult topic matter.

"...oh..."

Stop playing?  Be big?  If I needed them to be quiet?  I looked at the other two girls, who waited patiently and quietly.  Had Frannie used a hand signal or something?  I tried to say something else, but the pacifier between my lips was very unwieldily.  I reached up and took it out of my mouth. "I... I guess I'm just confused.  I didn't expect..." All this...

"Uhhuh, Mommy told me you were new," Frannie nodded. "This is my house, an' this is my playroom. This is Etta," she pointed, "and Immy," the pointed again, "they're my friends and they're here to play today just like you are, but we've been doing this lots more longer.” Even being serious, Frannie still sounded a bit juvenile. “Um... maybe we could play together, until you feel more um..."

"Balanced." Etta offered, quietly, taking out her binkie and smiling bright enough to melt hearts. "Do you like legos?"

"I... um.  I haven't played with them in like... fifteen years?" The girls looked from one another with an ounce of worry. "What...?"

"You're not in Little Space, are you?"

"...I'm sorry, I don't think I understand." Some of this rang a bell.  Some of the stuff I googled online after this whole "baby" thing with Mommy started.  But I'd never heard the term in the real-world before.

The three of them were quiet for just a moment, an extended moment, and then Frannie asked a question. "What do you usually play with at home? What do you do to feel little?" They'd been told she was new, but she seemed really really new. Maybe this was a "call Mommy in here" moment?

"I... I usually just watch TV?  Um... Strawberry Shortcake is my favorite." The girls nodded at each other and Frannie took point again.

"And that makes you feel... um.  Warm and tingly?  Or like everything is bright and special?"

Bright and special?  I thought about it for a minute and nodded my head. "I get butterflies in my tummy... like that?"

"Okay good!" They were getting somewhere, although Etta had quietly went somewhere on her own following this revelation - to one side of the playroom, it seemed, digging around quietly in a toy box. Frannie continued and thought for a second.

"That's what we call um... Little Space, it's when you just have no worries at all and nothing is scary, and your tummy is fluttery and warm and happy, and you can just... switch everything else off and play."

"Oh." Explained like that, it made perfect sense. "Um... well no, I don't feel that way right now, because this is all very new and I'm sort of... uh... processing?"

"That's okay.  It takes time.  We didn't mean to startle you, we just get carried away."

Talking to the girls like this was actually really relieving.  For some reason, I thought they just had the minds of toddlers.

"Some people are jus' real good at other peoples energy so when around giggly littles, they feel little. But like... Etta, she processes things a bit slower 'cuz she only gets to be little a few times a month and stuff." Speaking of the devil, Etta came back over and held out a plush little doll... of Strawberry Shortcake. She smiled behind her binkie and bounced on her heels in anticipation.

"Oh!  Uh... thank you..." Etta gave me the doll and I held it in my hands.  And... well, it was actually really cute.  And then I thought of something else.  Something I had been thinking about for a while. "Um.  Do you all have a plushie?"

"Uhhuh," Immy answered, and Etta was back in a snap with a rainbow colored bunny dressed in one of the new outfits that she'd gotten today as a gift - a pair of easter themed shortalls - but for the other girls, it was a more verbal answer.

"I have bunches,” Frannie answered, because of course she did - this was her playroom.

"I have a teddy named Wolfie but she couldn't come today 'cuz she's sick," Immy contributed, and Etta said something behind her binkie that somewhat sounded like the words 'Mister Bowbows'. Maybe.

I looked down at the Strawberry Shortcake and puffed out my cheeks a little bit. "So unfair... I don't have even one.  Everyone online says they have one, but Momm-- er... I mean, Cora..."

"No, it's okay!  You can call her Mommy."

"Uh huh, and you were sounding pretty Little there, so you can just keep chasing those feelings if you wanna."

I looked at the girls with a bit of bewilderment.  But I nodded my head and continued my train of thought. "Mommy hasn't gotten me any at all..."

"Your Mommy might want it to be a big moment, something you can remember,” Frannie suggested helpfully.

Immy added, “Even if you have one or a hundred, you always remember your first, so she might have some big plans. Auntie Cora is a big dreamer with a big imagination so I bet she has some big ideas, too."

"Or maybe," Etta suggested, mumbling behind her paci, "she wants you to ask."

"...you think?" All three girls nodded and I bit my lip.  I guess I could ask... "Okay.  Thank you!  It's nice to finally have people that I can talk to about this stuff.  I kinda thought I was the only one..." Though in retrospect, that was kind of silly.  After all, there's a whole store for people like me, right here in the city!  And tons of online communities too.

"Feeling isa'ated is common uhhuh," Immy concurred, and Etta nodded as well. Frannie had a different take on things, but she knew the general narrative was to feel that way.

"Thank you for the gifts and coming to play, too, uhhuh," Frannie shifted the topic.

"Thank you for having me," I said, a little too formally, and the girls started to giggle.

"Come on," Frannie said with a smile. "Come watch us play and when you feel like joining us, you can."

I nodded my head and followed her to the Legos.

----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 9

Interesting,  I wonder what they would say if they knew how Natalie became Little. It seems Immy, Etta and, maybe Frannie are all "natural" Littles. Like they had those feelings before.

But Natalie was manipulated and in a way forced, to become a Little without her knowledge. Which then again is the crux of the story, the treatment is fine. The problem is how Cora got her to accept it.

3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Interesting,  I wonder what they would say if they knew how Natalie became Little. It seems Immy, Etta and, maybe Frannie are all "natural" Littles. Like they had those feelings before.

But Natalie was manipulated and in a way forced, to become a Little without her knowledge. Which then again is the crux of the story, the treatment is fine. The problem is how Cora got her to accept it.

That’s a good point! Natalie doesn’t get all the terminology of the community and understand the other girl’s’ experiences because of how Cora made her little.

Huh. Littles in stories actually putting aside their Littlehood for a moment to help someone who's new to the scene?

How refreshing!

So far this is going better for Nattie than I expected. But, I have a feeling we're building up to something here...

So now she's starting to get into it. That's sweet. But one of the littles can only do it a couple times a month? I wonder if the others are kept like Nattie, full time and using their diapers 24/7.

4 hours ago, diaperpt said:

So now she's starting to get into it. That's sweet. But one of the littles can only do it a couple times a month? I wonder if the others are kept like Nattie, full time and using their diapers 24/7.

It strikes me that some of them have jobs they actually do meaningful work at. Like I know the one girl said she owned the house which means that she's successful in business and probably not doing this full-time.

Chapter XLIX

There was a purity to all of this, an innocence. Some wealthy people got drug addictions, or treated people wrongly. Some voted for corrupted officials, some invested in evil companies. These women played with toys and sat around in diapers and dresses being little kids.

Etta seemed to be a really good lego builder, too, and next to where she sat there was a notebook with lots of notes - in crayons and markers - and drawings, and the spaceship she was making was obviously based on something in her book.

I didn't really participate for a long while.  I watched the girls.  They would call out pieces they needed and I started to become the "person who looked for pieces".  I'd pass someone a piece.

"Found it."

Or something like it.

"Will this work?"

And then I started finding pieces I thought were cool, or ones I remembered having when I was a kid.  And before too long, I was building a house.

"You're right, you know," a woman with blond hair in curls spoke quietly to Cora, as the two of them stood in the doorway of the playroom, unseen as of yet. "She's such a little doll - you have good taste, Cora."

To this compliment, Cora smiled and bit her lip. "I'm glad I brought her here, the girls are a good influence."

"Well, you know my Immy, she just wants everyone to feel little, and Frannie's just a force unto herself." They laughed softly, which drew a look from Etta who waved brightly. Immy bounced to her feet.

"Mommy!" she called as she ran across the room and tossed her arms around the blonde-haired woman.

I looked up at the woman.  A grown up.  Or, uh... I guess we were all grown ups?  But the butterflies in my tummy reminded me that - at the moment - I wasn't as grown up as her.  She was a little younger than Cora.  Immy's Mommy, it seemed.  I saw my own Mommy beside her and waved shyly.

"Hello, my darling, I'm surprised it wasn't you who ran over to give me a hug," Cora teased gently. “Maybe you and Immy would have had a race to your Mommies?"

Immy looked up at her Mommy and tugged at the woman’s dress shyly, mumbling something about needing a change, and while that happened Cora stepped further into the room to come and see what her little charge was making.

"Oh, uh... it's a house.  Um, but this part is supposed to be the living room an' I dun really know how to make a couch, so..."

"Oh, it looks a lot like our living room at home."

"Uh huh, but I put a different couch here so I can lay down easier..."

"We can always try a different couch in the living room if you tell me what you like."

"Yeah?"

"Of course."

She kissed the top of my head and I smiled brightly.  Frannie and Etta looked knowingly at each other.

"How about this playroom? Do you think we should have one of these at home, too?" Cora was a very professional woman, all façade and image, but right now she just seemed so... human. So genuine. A mother and her child. And her interest in what Nattie had to say was genuine; nothing felt fake or forced.

"Ummm.. maybe?" I blushed a little and bit my lip. "Maybe I can get Legos?  Or..." I looked at Frannie and Etta, who both nodded their heads in encouragement. "Can, um... I wanna talk really quick." It took some effort to stand myself up off the floor, and I was almost sure it flashed my diaper at least once.

"And what is it, my little princess?" Princess was a newer term in Cora's lexicon. She was fond of darling, but princess when paired with a possessive pronoun was weaponized blushing waiting to happen. Cora was listening, she was intent to hear; she was engaged - she was a Mom.

We were standing in the corner of the playroom, a good ten or so feet away from my new friends.  I looked shyly at my feet and steeled myself up to ask the question.  A question that had been burning me up for days. "Why dun I have a stuffed animal?  Everyone else does..."

"That's a very good question, sweetheart.” Cora put her hands on her daughter’s shoulders and turned her around, pointing to a table by the entrance to the room where Immy and her Mommy were still whispering. On the table was a gift box, and on the box was a card that said 'To my darling, love Mommy'.

"How about while I think about it, you go open your present. Everybody else got one, didn't they?" Where had that come from? Had it been here the whole time? Had Cora shipped it here? It was true that Natalie didn't notice it, but this room was very overwhelming.

I looked awkwardly at Mommy, then at the box on the table.  I walked past Immy and her Mommy on the way there, and when I turned back all three girls were looking up with curious eyes.  Presents were a big thing to them, I guess?  The box was big.  Maybe a foot tall?  And it had a tag.  I gave Mommy one last look and opened it up.

The ribbon gave way and the top came off, and inside the box there was a pure white and fluffy teddy dressed in Strawberry Shortcake’s outfit, with a berry printed on the bottom of one of its feet. There was a note that read 'Please give me a name!' positioned between its paws, and underneath where the teddy was in the box, there were probably a dozen other outfits and accessories, although this one was custom made just for her.

I looked at the teddy bear with bright eyes and picked her up.  Immediately, I clung to her and held her tight against my chest.  She was... so cute.  So comfortable!  So soft.  And... a name?  A name... now I'd have to think of one.  I put my teddy on my hip like a child and started going through all the clothes.  But it wasn't even a second later all three of the girls were at my side, exploring my new toy with me.

Cora took a step back, smiling slyly, and clasped her hands together. It was like watching someone who just got proposed to; she didn't think she'd ever seen her little princess quite so enraptured. And the girls were asking questions: what was her name? What was her favorite color? Her favorite song? Her favorite food? Did she wanna trade clothes? Did she want more clothes? It was lovely.

"Girls, it's time for lunch!" I had been playing with my new teddy - Cookie - for the better part of the hour.  And the woman who called for us wasn't someone I knew.  But when all three girls got up and hurried to the kitchen, I followed with Cookie in hand.  Frannie ran up to one lady and Etta to another.  Immy skipped over her Mommy entirely and went to sit at the table.  Cora was already waiting, sipping a mug.  By the time I made it to the table, only Immy and I were left.  And our respective Mommies.  Cora and the woman with curly blonde hair.

"Where are they going?"

"Probably for changes," Immy said casually.

"Speaking of..."

Cora smiled and I turned crimson. "N-nuh uh, I'm okay!"

"Oh you are, huh? Well I would hate to think you are lying to me. But holding it wouldn’t be good for your health, either. So maybe you're not okay after all, are you?" Cora smirked, and Immy watched with interest and anticipation. New Littles were so fun!

I gave Cora a sharp look and she knew she had touched a nerve.  Probably because she was talking about my bathroom habits in front of strangers!  But Cora wasn't the only one who noticed.  

Immy's Mommy spoke up: "Don't fret, little one.  Immy wears diapers all the time.  It's normal conversation."

"Not normal to me," I said sourly, crossing my arms.

"Diapers are cool." Immy nodded in agreement, literally lifting her skirt up to show what she was wearing. "These ones have bunnies on, see?" Etta and Frannie both liked to play up the shyness element of it all, but Immy had diapers in her life before anything else and she adored them.

...well, that was unexpected.  I mean, I'd seen girls in diapers online, after a few choice google searches.  But never in person.  I blushed a little and looked away from Immy.  Cora wrapped her arm around me and pulled me close to her, for comfort.  And actually... it worked.

"Immy has been incontinent since she was fourteen," her Mommy explained. "Being Little helps her feel better about needing to wear them.  It's been a long road for her - for both of us - but she doesn't feel embarrassed at all anymore.  They're just a part of who she is."

"Uh huh!" Immy confirmed, flattening her dress down.

"Oh... I didn't know..."

"Everyone's got a story to tell, darling,” Cora reminded her daughter, and squeezed her tight. "The four of you are all here today, same place, but the way you got here couldn't be more different."

Immy's Mommy - whose name was Toni - added to that sentiment. "And you finding your place, figuring out what you like in private and in public, how to play, how to live, balance, all that stuff - it takes time."

"I guess so," I muttered.  And before I could think to do anything else, I felt Cora's hand slide up my dress and into the leg-band of my diaper.  Checking me.  I shivered in response, but I did my best to be subtle.  I didn't draw attention to it.  And when Cora found me dry, she patted the seat of my diaper a few times.  

Butterflies swarmed in my tummy…

Today marked the addition of a new piece of clothing to Natalie's ensemble - a bib tied around her neck with velcro - something she would discover Cora had planned once the other girls arrived back at the table in fresh padding. Everybody got seated and comfortable for the oncoming food.

"I don't need a bib," I pouted.

"Mommy knows best," Cora said simply, and I sunk into the chair with a pout.

"Gosh that one's a classic," Frannie said with a smirk.  She seemed better than any of the girls at transitioning in and out of Little Space.  Like she could flick a switch or something.

So the eight of them - Cora, Natalie, Frannie and her Mommy Hana, Etta and her Mommy Santory, and Immy and her Mommy Toni - all sat around the table. Only Natalie wore a bib, although Etta looked across with some envious inclination. That was all soon forgotten when Hana peeled open the catering trays of food. Chicken wings, mac and cheese, cornbread, and ribs. Babies they might have been, and maybe this was a bit childish, but it was actually wonderfully looking and smelling food! And nobody had any doubts it would taste great, either.

"Dig in, my darling,” Cora reminded Nattie, although there was no doubt what a meal this size would mean. Sippy cups of juice were, of course, present for the babies, and the Moms? Well, wine, what else?

There were differences amongst the girls.  Frannie was very forward.  Sort of like she was the boss.  I didn't understand that.  And Etta was quiet and reserved.  But more... grown up, almost?  She ate with silverware and used a napkin, just like her Mommy did.  Immy was clearly the youngest, in terms of Little age.  She made a total mess of everything she touched.  I wondered where I fit in...

"So how did you two meet?" It was Etta's Mommy - Santory - that asked, and Cora answered while I stuffed my face with mac and cheese.

What a complicated question. "Well, as you might remember from the lunch date at the country club," which could not be further removed from this, by the way, "my darling here was in a very bad place in her life. And I helped her to find the littleness inside of her; sometimes she took a bit of coercing to realize it, but she's a good little Mommy's Girl now, aren't you sweetheart?"

I blushed and filled my mouth with another bite of mac and cheese so I didn't have to answer.  Frannie took the conversation after that.

"Did you want it?  At first?"

I looked a surprised at the question.  It felt like I should say yes.  That I've always dreamed of being a little girl again.  But... "No, not really."

"Me neither," Frannie said solemnly.  Her Mommy kissed her on the temple and whispered something in her ear.  But Frannie shook her head.

"I'm glad you're happy now,” Etta remarked. Apparently that she did not like her hands to be dirty, because when she accidentally dripped some sauce onto her thumb, she looked quite fretful and distressed until her Mommy noticed it and cleaned it away. These weren't faceless, voiceless quiet show pieces, or posh women talking as the royal elite - this was a table full of people who loved.

Lunch was... an experience.  Delicious.  Engaging.  A strange mixture between Little and Big conversations.  And when it was over, Etta was taken away to brush her teeth.  The rest of the Littles went back to the playroom to "clean up".  Though it seemed like Immy just went back to playing.

"How long has it been?" Frannie asked me. "Since you agreed to all this little stuff?"

"Oh.  Uh..." I counted the days in my head. "I guess only like... a week?"

"It's hard to get used to, hm?"

"Some things more than others," I laughed. "I'm still not big on the diapers..."

"Yeah, I hate them sometimes.  But Mommy says it's important."

"Sounds like my life."

While Immy continued to play with the Legos, Frannie and I started putting them away.  I wondered if it was something I should bring up, but... since Cora had told me yesterday that I wouldn't be using the toilet anymore, I'd been a little worried. "Do you... um..." Ugh... "Ever get to use the bathroom?"

"Nuh uh..."

Frannie blushed.  It was the first time I'd seen her blush, and that's how I knew we were both talking about the same thing.

"Sorry," I said, maybe trying to empathize.  That's what I would want someone to say to me.  But Frannie's response surprised me.

"I'm not.  It's weird.  And icky.  But it's not awful.  And it reminds me... I'm just one small girl.  And I need other people.  I need Hana.  Without her, I'm just scared and alone.  And sometimes I need reminding."

"Oh....."

"Hana and I are together, too.  Like.  Dating.  Or, engaged really.  We are getting married next year.  And I really love her.  And all this was her idea.  She wasn't even that into it, but I used to hurt myself all the time, and she wanted to show me how much I mattered, and this came up on some TV show and... well, the rest is history, I guess.  Now I'm in diapers and sometimes I'm Little.  And I'm like.  So much happier."

"...yeah..."

"Sorry," Frannie told me. "You weren't looking for my life story."

"No.  I, uh.  I mean, I know how you feel.  Cora and I aren't dating, but... I'm so much happier.  Even though I do so many things that would ordinarily hate doing.  With her, for her... it's wonderful."

Frannie leaned over and wrapped her arm around me and pushed her forehead against mine. "We're friends now," she told me.  Just like that, like any little girl would.  Like saying it made it true.

"Uh huh.  Friends!"

"Are you going to tell her?" Santory asked Etta, and the latter shook her head in response.

"I dun think so. I don't think she needs to know, you know?" Everybody had a story - Etta's was a little more complicated than the others. Etta was a little girl sometimes, and sometimes Santory was a little boy. And when Santory wasn't a little boy, she was Etta's Mommy, and when Etta wasn't a little girl, well... you can fill in the blanks.

"Besides, she's really new at this and she could be another Sophie for all we know - it's better that she doesn't know all that much about us. I like playing with her, and she's really cute.”

"No kidding,” Santroy agreed, nodding her head, before Etta continued.

"But cute is one thing. You know how Cora and Ando are, they're..."

"Persuasive?"

"Manipulative." Etta corrected, then added, "You remember the lunch, right? I don't know. I want her to stick around, I wanna play lots with her, show her the ropes - not those ropes, you pervert - but I don't think I should get attached. Anyway... we should get back."

Santory nodded, finishing checking Etta's pretty pigtails for symmetry.

----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"Besides, she's really new at this and she could be another Sophie for all we know - it's better that she doesn't know all that much about us. I like playing with her, and she's really cute.”

Sophie, you went to playtime and still left the Gladstones! Did you not like your playmates?

She's probably snuck out to watch the rugrats movies and got lost and refuses to admit she shouldn't have snuck out and is in near permanent timeout in crib wif no toys at all until she says she's sorry but she's all stubborn and i'm a grownup and won't get lost despite the multiple eons of counter evidence *nodsnods*  She'll pop in a pretty newborn baby dress and forgive her caregivers and all will be well once her punishment is overs and she'll back in her playpens happily playing with her rattles and plush toys and soft blocks and fings *nodnsods* :)

Another lovely chapter. :) You continue to flip tropes on their heads and I love it!

On 12/22/2019 at 6:39 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

Immy looked up at her Mommy and tugged at the woman’s dress shyly, mumbling something about needing a change,

Hey! That's against the rules! XD

Chapter L

It didn't take long for the juice to catch up with me.  Mommies all around were getting their Littles ready for a nap.  Which I thought was sort of stupid!  But I'd woken up quite early today and a nap didn't sound all that bad.  The only problem... I tugged on Cora's sleeve. "Um… where's the bathroom?"

Cora looked at her little one like she was the silliest little thing in the world, and then remembered the psychological need she still had to go into the bathroom. And then? Brilliance! "There's a potty chair in the corner, darling, you can sit on that to do your tinkles in your padding."

I looked at Cora with confusion.  But when I followed her gaze, sure enough, in the corner of the playroom was a potty chair.  Like, a child's potty chair.  Not even sized up to adult sizes, but just an actual toddler's chair.  My cheeks burned and I looked up at Cora with indignation. "No way!  That isn't gonna work!  And there are people around!" Immy and her Mommy, in particular, were working together to put some toys away.

Cora wanted to tell her 'too bad, do it anyway', but that wasn't the proper path to resolve this. Instead, she leaned in close enough to be heard from a whisper and asked. "How about I sit you on my lap and read you a book, and you can try your very best to do it there? And if you can't, I'll take you to a bathroom to use your padding. Mommy would like it a lot if you tried for me?"

I blushed deeply and shook my head. "I can't do that!  Not..." On her?  Ew!  Super ew.  But Cora's eyes were sparkling.  I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "...I'll try.  But it won't work." And anyway, all the Littles would demand a story for nap time.  This was a good opportunity.

"There's a good girl, you're such a good girl." Cora cooed, and pulled up one of the padded blue arm chairs from the wall of the room to sink into. "You pick out a book you'd like me to read to you, darling, and hurry back here."

The girls cluttered around and laid down on a pile of blankets in the corner of the room.  Mommy pulled an armchair over to that area and sat herself down.  The lights were dimmed and a rotating star projector was spinning softly along the ceiling.  I handed Mommy a book and she pulled me onto her lap.  It wasn't the same as sitting on Mr. Gladstone's lap - a little less room... but it wasn't uncomfortable either.  She used her arm to support me and wrapped herself around me, so that she could read from the book.

The girls would all be focused on her, it was true, but they weren't paying attention so much to Nattie as they were to Cora. And if there was any doubt about the woman’s passion for this, it all disappeared all so quickly as she began to read the little golden book. She did voices! She kept it dramatic! She got into character and she made this tiny little story come to life.

Immy was out like a light.  Etta and Frannie watched in awe.  And then there was me.  At first, I was pretty invested in the story.  But after five or so minutes, in Mommy's arms, I was a little... drowsy.  Just a little.  And I had to pee, still.  I closed my eyes and tried to imagine the bathroom.  A toilet.  Sitting down.  But Mommy's words were so close in my ear.  It was hard to focus on going potty.  It was another five minutes of relaxation techniques - things I had learned in an office training last year - before I felt it.  Just a drop.  And then a stream.  I let out a light sigh as the heat pooled beneath my bottom, on Mommy's lap.

It might not have been the most important moment in Nattie's life, nor the most humiliating, not by far, but it was a groundbreaking event in that she'd done it completely voluntarily with almost no convincing. Wetting herself was a part of life. It didn't matter when, or where, or why, or in front of who. Nattie wore diapers. She used diapers. And that meant the decision to pee or poop or not to do so? It wasn't hers to make anymore. Cora was so proud.

"Hey..?"

I looked up sleepily at Cora and she kissed me on the forehead.

"Come on, let's lay you down."

I looked at the pile of girls on the pile of blankets.  All of them had their eyes closed.  I rubbed my sleepy eyes and curled up on another blanket, off to the side.  Then Cora left me alone.  I thought I'd fall asleep.  But the soggy diaper between my thighs was a strange feeling when I was lying down.  I did my best to do a few more relaxation techniques - to drift off - but only a few minutes later something moved.  A girl rolling over, maybe?  I opened my eyes and caught the sight of Etta crawling off the blanket.  She wasn't wearing a dress like the other girls: she had overalls.  I wondered if I would be cute in overalls... but then she got to her feet and hurried out of the room.  I blinked in confusion and sat up.  What was that all about...?

"She reminds me a lot of Frannie, actually," Hana said with a wistful smile. "I thought the same thing when I met her the first time, at the restaurant."

"Wasn't that a little risky?  Bringing her somewhere like that, so early?" Santory was the least impressed with Natalie.

"It all worked out," Tori smiled.  Ever the optimist.

Cora knew there would be resistance - she hadn't been honest with her friends about Sophie and consent violations were a pretty big deal. But then again, nobody here really saw Natalie the way that she did, they didn't see the help she needed even if she didn't know it.

"It was risky, yes, but if I didn't take those risks, I'd never have made it this far. She messed on Friday, you know? Voluntarily, in my arms."

"Oh there's a hypno tape for that now?" Santory countered.

Hana looked sourly at Santory.  She had used tapes with Frannie, though she did have Frannie's permission first.

"Do you have a problem with how I'm doing things?" Cora asked sharply.

"You didn't have her consent.  You basically weaponize her Little Space."

"Woah, hey now!" Tori stepped in with her calm voice, but it didn't do any good.

"Watch it, Sannie - the only reason I don't drop you into Little Space right now is because I don’t weaponize it!  Because I bet you're reeling in jealousy that Etta--"

"Santory's right and you know it!" Etta walked into the kitchen with annoyance, dressed all together like a little girl. "You messed with Natalie's life before you knew what she wanted.  Just like you did with Sophie.  You didn't learn anything!"

"And when she asked, I told her the truth - I didn't hide it, I didn't deny it, I didn't play with her feelings, I told her the truth. That's what I did differently, that's what I learned."

Cora wasn't in the mood for being attacked, but she was also very aware of her own failings, her questionable morals, her... her jealousy that this hadn't dropped into her lap naturally.

"I gave her an ally, I let her best friend live with us, I..." What? Cora frowned. "I didn't realize until part way through that I was going about it all wrong. She forgave me, she wants this. Can't you see how happy she is?"

"You told her the truth?" Etta came up to the table and crossed her arms over her chest. "You told her that you played tapes while she was asleep?  That gave her bad dreams, and made her scared of everything?  I read those files, Cora.  Did you tell her that she only wets the bed because of those tapes?  Or that her safe feelings come from those tapes?  What about her job?  Did you tell her it was all just a sham, so you could scare her into needing you?  Or that your husband hired that girl to steal her job, or that he faked the purchase order mishap?" Admittedly, all of this was pretty private information.  Etta only knew because she got a hold of some of the emails between Cora and Frannie.  "Or did you just gloss over all that?  Huh?"

But as Etta finished her tirade, Cora didn't have an answer.  No one at the table did.  Because they weren't looking at Etta anymore, but the girl behind her, in the doorway.  Natalie.

Fuck. What could Cora even say? Did she say 'it's all a lie', cut Natalie off from her new friends, make this day a day she scrubbed from the girls memory? Did she try to explain it, to take a defensible position on this? Natalie was already scared of everything; the tapes didn't do that much, did they? What about that awful fucking woman who sexually assaulted her at work, that Cora and her husband knew about but saw as a necessary evil?

Cora was furious, because all of this had been going right. She finally had what she wanted, what she needed, this was all so right. And the only thing more right than the ending she'd wanted... was Etta.

It's all a lie? No.

“It’s true. All of it. I just wanted you to need me…”

To Cora, the world disappeared, these other women? Gone. Just her and Natalie, that's all she could see. And she didn't take a tone begging for pity; she took responsibility, she was honest. And remorseful. But she couldn't, in any way, defend what she'd done. Nobody spoke. Everybody watched.

I stared at the table of women... talking about me.  Sharing secrets about me.  And I felt tears in my eyes.  I... I thought things were better, and... I shook my head and turned, running out of the room.

"Natalie!" Cora called after me.  But I didn't stop.  I went through the foyer, out the front door, and reached for my phone.  But I didn't bring it with me anywhere.  Why would I need a phone if I had Cora?  She was supposed to take care of me.  Fuck.  Fuck, fuck, fuck...

"I'm so sorry, Cora," Etta said in a panic. "I.. I didn't know she was there.  I.. I was upset, I, I didn't..." Tears started to fill her eyes as Cora ran from the room to follow her Little.

They were in the middle of nowhere, the little middle of a huge field surrounded by miles of woods. Cora was in heels; they weren't for running, they weren't for chasing, they weren't for traipsing through the dewy grass after her runaway child. Child. She wasn't even a child!

Cora didn't deserve her, she knew she didn't, and her chest ached over it. But she pursued anyway, she persevered, she followed through the grass toward the tree line until she caught up with Natalie and she only did because Natalie had realized there was nowhere to go.

"Nattie baby...talk to me? Please?"

"Talk to you?  Why?!  So you can lie some more?!" I didn't know what to think.  What to believe.  My job?  It was just a way to get me into her house?  The fuck ups at work?  That was orchestrated?  She made me afraid... she made me need her.  Tears dripped down my cheeks and I shook my head over and over.

"You said you would keep me safe!  You promised!"

"I know! I know I promised, Nattie, and I'm going to keep that promise, okay." Cora, even when she'd told Natalie her intentions for her, had never been so unraveled, so raw.

"I thought that's what I had to do, I thought it was! I didn't realize how afraid you already were. I thought only a vulnerable girl would want me, Nattie, I thought only a vulnerable, scared girl... would need me. I didn't realize until it was far too deep... that you didn't need to be... that I shouldn't have been...." Deep breath, Cora.

"I didn't realize that I could have just asked... and you'd probably have said yes..."

"Fuck that... fuck you... fuck all of this and all your friends and... and everything!" I'd shit myself for her.  I'd wet myself on her lap.  Even now, I was wearing a wet diaper.  My wardrobe.  My relationship with Sam.  Everything.  Everything was for her.  And it was crumbling down around me.  What was I supposed to do now?  What was I supposed to believe in?  I felt like... like I couldn't live without Cora.  And I couldn't live with her, either.  I couldn't stop crying...

"I hate you... I hate you, I hate you, I hate you..."

"And I don't know what to do about that, Natalie! I don't... I don't have an answer for that, it's not a situation I can control, I can't control you, I should never have tried. But you're... you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and that includes my goddamn husband, and now… I wanted you to need me, but I didn't realize until it was far too late... how much I needed you." Cora couldn't fix this. It was over. It was done. No amount of impassioned speech, no hypnosis, no grand gestures could fix it.

"I love you." Soft. Quiet.

"...I want to go home," I told her through my tears.  Not even my home.  It was her home.  I didn't have a home.  I didn't have a best friend.  I didn't have a job.  I didn't have anything.  She wanted me to need her.  She made herself everything in my life.  And now I had nothing... I walked past her back toward the car.

It was going to be a long ride home with just the two of them, with the car seat in the car, with everything that had happened? Cora didn't want to put Natalie through that, but at the same time she didn't want to deny her the request, either.

"I'll take you home. I'll get my keys from inside, alright? Wait for me at the car?"

Cora didn't cry. She made it a habit not to, it's how she became a strong and renowned socialite. But her eyes felt like they were boiling in acid. Just go inside. Talk to nobody. Get the keys... maybe get Cookie? Jesus, she didn't even know what was right anymore.

----------------

• Like 8

Such drama! You remember when I said I thought the hypnosis was unnecessary? I take it all back. I had no idea you were building up to this! Normally they always get away with the hypnosis tapes. Glad to see some actual consequences for their actions.

Chapter LI

"Cora..." Frannie looked nervously up at her friend.  The whole house knew what happened.  All the Littles were awake, and none of them were feeling very little anymore.  Etta was in shambles, wracked with guilt.  But Frannie felt guilty too.  The only reason Cora and Frannie emailed about Natalie in the first place was because their situations were so similar...

"I'm so sorry this happened..."

"I can't talk about it right now, Francine. I... don't know if I'll ever be able to talk about it. This is probably it, this was everything we had to put into this. I can't go through losing another little again, not after this."

Cora wiped under her eye with the back of her thumb and went into the playroom for the teddy she'd bought. She picked her out special… so much work down the drain, so many dreams just... shattered. Broken. She couldn't blame Etta, though... because it wasn't Etta who did this - it was her. Her husband warned about this, about pushing too far, about rocking the boat. But that advice was, to be honest, reductive at best. "I gotta go, she's waiting by the car. Hopefully."

The car ride home was awful.  Silent.  Agonizing.  I didn't know what to say that hadn't already been said.  I didn't know where I was angry or where I was sad.  It felt like my whole life was a combination of both.  And when we got back - after almost an hour's drive - I went inside without a word and went straight to my room.  And when I was alone?  I cried.  It was worse than any breakup...

Cora was trapped. She couldn't leave, for the fear that she'd be abandoning hope. She couldn't stay, because her house felt like the scene of a crime. So she took to the wine cellar and she selected a bottle of thirteen thousand dollar red, and she sat on the sofa in the living room that she'd only recently committed to rearranging for a girl she'd come to love. A girl who would very soon be gone. She wanted to destroy something, but what was the point when everything she created was just a form of destruction anyway? Her husband would find out soon. Sam probably already knew. It was over. Fuck.

"Natalie...?"

It was Sam.  The only person who dared knock on my door anymore.  I'd stripped myself of the diaper and wore nothing but a plain t-shirt and shorts I found in my bottom drawer.  Leftovers of a previous life.  I didn't know what to do.  What to tell her.  She was right all along, wasn't she?  It was just a trick...

"What's going on, are you alright? Mrs. Gladstone said you two would be gone all night, and you're... well, you're dressed like you used to be?" Obviously, something had happened, right? Sam wasn't dumb.

"Go away," I muttered.  But if anything, that was indication for Sam not to go away.  She closed the door behind her and sat down on the edge of my bed.  Even from there, she could tell I'd been crying.  Tears stained my pillowcases.  No point hiding it...

"You were right... this whole thing was just a setup... to make me a little girl.  The job.  The bedwetting.  Everything..." To some degree, I already knew that.  Cora had told me.  Or she'd eluded to it, at least.  But I didn't know it went so deep.  I didn't know she had sabotaged me...

"Um. Yeah. I know." Sam didn't know how much was actually going on, but again: she wasn't an idiot. "When your best friend starts acting like a completely different person, you kinda start to figure some crap out." Which was a nice way of saying 'I told you so'. But that's not quite all that Sam said.

"For a while I wanted to just wake you up in the middle of the night and have us leave and just... figure all the money stuff out after. I saved every penny I ever made here, just to do that." She laughed once, and sighed. "But...." Sam didn't agree with her best friend being fucked with, that wasn't it, but it was hard to deny how fucking happy she was nowadays. How safe and secure and serene. Ignorance was bliss, right?

"Don't say 'but' like there's a good reason to do that!  You don't even know half of it, Sam!" I sat up in annoyance and balled my hands at my sides.  Before I started to talk, tears filled my eyes. "I was spanked every single morning by my boss!  Because of a purchase order I didn't even screw up!  It was basically abuse!  And I was so scared of it that I started to wear padded underwear!  I was so scared to leave my office that I pissed myself in my chair!  I was so scared to stand up for myself with Cora that I let her buy me diapers and training pants, and..." I could hardly speak around my sobs.

"She promised Sam!  She said she would never do anything to hurt me, but all that hurt so much!  She promised!" And that's what this was really about.  I knew she'd orchestrated my downfall - I wasn't an idiot.  But I never thought she would hurt me... not intentionally.

"Jesus..." Sam had some ideas, she knew that none of this was above board, but to hear it all laid out that way was just... well, it was easy to just say 'fuck it, lets go, lets leave and never come back'. And her best friend looked at her like that's what was going to happen, too, like she expected Samantha the Fucking Firecracker to set off a chain reaction and burn this whole place down. But Sam was quiet. She was quiet long enough for her best friend to stop waiting for her to reply, to put her head back down and start crying again. And when she spoke, it was soft.

"I dunno... Nat... she doesn't deserve you. Not after what she did, you're not a prize to be manipulated and won, she shouldn't.... she should hurt for the rest of her god damn life. So how do I reconcile that with the fact that I've seen you happy for the first ever? Not... acting out for attention. Not leaving a hundred things unfinished, not failing at relationships, not sabotaging your own life. How..." Sam rubbed tears from her eyes with the backs of her hands.

"How do I tell my best friend that the thing that's finally made her happy after all this fucking time is also the woman she should never ever ever talk to again? How does that work? How does those things coexist..."

"I dunno," I muttered, pushing my face into my pillow.  I'd been running through the exact same scenario for hours.  What was I supposed to do?  I didn't blame Cora.  Not really.  She was scared and she did what she had to.  I knew what that was like.  To be scared.  To do what you have to do to be happy.  

I'd figured a lot of it out on my own.  The bedwetting was Cora's fault.  The safe feelings.  Maybe even my job.  I was only offered the role because Cora wanted a Little, right?  And I was okay with that.  But all the fear she caused me... how could the Cora I knew, the one that would sacrifice everything to make me happy, coexist with the one who had caused me to suffer?

"I don't think she ever wanted to hurt you, I truly believe that." Sam said, sighing, before she cuddled up behind Natalie and put her arm over her. "If she was unhinged, if she was... malicious, evil, bad... she could really have hurt us. And she's given us everything, I... I don't think she's a bad person. Rich people just... see things differently to normal people. Maybe she thought she was helping, I don't fucking know. I'm just... gutted that your happiness is gone, Nat. I've known you forever... and she brought out a you that I hated, at first. Until I realize it's what you could be if you were unburdened, able to be you. And I didn't hate you, I hated that it took that long for you to get to be happy."

"Thanks Sam," I said with a sigh.  I put my forehead against hers and closed my eyes. "Maybe I just need to sleep on it..."

----------------

• Like 6

Wow, sweet Christmas. I just finished reading Chapter 50 and 51. I've been for this to happen since the late 30s. I was worried with it getting closer and closer to the finale, that nothing would happen.

I'm interested to see what happens, I have to admit. I really disliked Cora at all. I hated her for what she did. I thought she was a good,  maybe even a great Mommy. But.... That manipulation was just despicable and unforgivable, but with these two chapters I've learned to understand her side a bit. It's still not ok but it's understandable, Natalie's happiness can't be denied, but Cora's actions can't just be sanctioned/ left with no consequences.

I really liked seeing that there was an actual debate amongst her and the other Mommies and Littles. That they weren't just fine with it.

And I kinda want to see a prequel about Sophie's story or a spin-off about Frannie or Etta.