LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Settling In (Complete!)

34 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

What makes you think we have a twist?!  It's not like we ALWAYS do or anything.

???Riiiiiigggggghhhhhtttttt...  This plot is far too linear for the two of you! I won't try to guess when or what it will involve, but I'd bet my bottom diaper that there will be a twist.

Chapter XL

I found Sam in my room, waiting for me.  All the stuff I had laid out on the bed was gone, so she must have put it away somewhere.  I sat on the edge of the bed, forcing a smile through the soggy squish of the wet diaper on my backside.  Ick...

"How'd it go?"

"Um... she said I can have a few days off work and we can spend some time together."

"...you're working less?" Wow. Sam hadn't expected that outcome. "So... wait, wait, she's giving you more days off and you get to spend them with me? That doesn't sound like the MO of any outcome that benefits her, why would she do that?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "She said the purchase orders get slow this time of year, so I'd mostly be sitting around.  And since you have to work weekends, it's pretty much the only option." Then I thought about it for another moment, and answered Sam's question a little more personally. "I think she knows how much this means to me."

"Yeah, she sounds like she might actually be putting you first for a change. Can you afford the pay cut? I don't wanna put you in a shitty position." Being broke was old hat for the both of them, so talking about money was never strange.

"She said she wouldn't cut my pay, but I'd be like... on call?" Which was sort of silly since "emergencies" didn't really happen in the office management business. "Either way, I don't pay rent.  So all I have is my student loans.  I can definitely afford that." Okay, this diaper was getting pretty uncomfortable now...

"Mm, sounds like being some rich woman’s baby girl has its perks, huh?"

It wasn't even a minute later when Cora came into the room.  I stood up and flattened my dress, and Sam moved instinctively out of the way.  Maids were never supposed to be in the way, and Sam's training had paid off. "Um, Sam, could you excuse us?" I said shyly, knowing what Cora was about to do.

"Actually, Samantha, I'd like you to stay for this. As a handmaiden, it's one of your duties to take care of things like this and my little darling here just hasn't mustered up the gumption to tell you that, just yet. You know how girls are at her age, don't you? So I'm going to take care of this, and talk you through it as I do."

"What?  Wait!" My cheeks burned crimson and I took half a step away from Cora, bumping into my bed. "I don't want her in here!  That's not fair!" But it was clear to both Cora and Sam alike, that I wasn't angry: I was embarrassed.

"It's like a bandage, darling, it's better to get it off quickly." She looked at Sam. "Now, Samantha, Natalie is in diapers full time now, and she's going to need regular changes. Morning and evening, of course, and then as needed throughout the day. I'm a very busy woman and as her handmaiden, this really is one of your duties. I’m a little disappointed that I'm having to tell you this, but I suppose I shouldn't expect anything more from someone as new to the position as you are. Please pay attention."

I couldn't even look at Sam.  I was so humiliated.  She just came right out and said it, huh?!  Sure, Sam knew I wore diapers sometimes.  To bed, maybe.  Sometimes to work.  But not all the time.  Cora came over and lifted me up onto the bed like I weighed nothing at all, but I held my dress down tight. "Please," I muttered to her, tears of embarrassment filling my eyes.

"Natalie, darling, we agreed on something very important, three special words, do you remember what they are?" Her special mantra, her reminder to do as she was told to do and that everything would work out. Sam meanwhile, watched in.... part bewilderment, part bemusement.

"Mommy knows best," I muttered.  And like that, Cora helped me onto my back and flipped up my dress.  My pink diaper - the final pink diaper I'd be wearing for a while - was on full display.  Though the heavy mass between my legs was tinted a deep yellow.  I closed my eyes and pretended this wasn't happening.  Maybe Sam wouldn't notice.  Maybe Sam wouldn't say anything...

"Wow, she's really wet that thing, huh?" Sam noted, standing next to Cora, and the older woman nodded.

"She's a bit that way, she holds it until the last minute and then she floods it everywhere all at once; it's why she has to wear such thick padding. Once she learns to just let go and do it when she needs to, she'll be allowed thinner stock, but for now if it isn't making her waddle, it's not thick enough."

Listening to the two banter about my bathroom habits was soul crushing.  I covered my face with my hands and closed my eyes tighter, trying to wish it all away.  But they took their time.  Untaping the diaper, pulling it away from my skin.  A cold wipe running between my legs, as my most intimate parts were on full display for my best friend.  Tears formed at the edges of my eyes.

"It's okay if she cries, too, she gets embarrassed sometimes, but if you tell her how good she is, and cuddle with her for a spell after, she's usually okay. It's a bit adjustment for her, you understand?"

Sam nodded, taking a deep inhale and taking fully in the situation with the air. "Yup. Totally. A big adjustment."

I felt the diaper slide out from under my bottom and my bare ass was set down on the nice sheets.  Then, I heard Cora's voice.

"Which one do you think she should wear tonight?  The rainbows or the unicorns?"

Was she... letting Sam pick out my diaper?  I closed my legs instinctually and whimpered on the bed.

"I don't know..." Sam admitted, and Cora corrected her.

"This isn't a decision for her to make, so you need to start figuring these things out. Get to know her diapers, and her evening behaviors, and pick accordingly. Tonight, just pick whichever you like more." Which left Sam to actually consider this.

"The rainbow ones, I guess?"

"Wonderful choice."

I would die here, on this mattress, as my best friend learned to diaper me from my boss's wife.  I was sure of it.  Here Lies Natalie Anderson, Diapered to Death.  Then I heard crinkling and felt my legs raise high in the air.  Though I had my eyes closed, I knew everything that was happening through Cora's narration.

"You need to make sure you center it under her behind like this, and please don't expose the tapes before you powder her or you'll ruin them and that's wasteful. Powdering is important, or she's likely to get a diaper rash, and that's only going to make her cranky."

Sam took note. She felt like she should have taken notes, actually, this was very in-depth!

It felt like an hour had gone by.  A fresh diaper was taped around my hips and my eyes were glossy with shame.  As Cora helped me onto my feet, I felt wobbly and sick.  I couldn't look at either of them.  Wave after wave of embarrassment washed over me.

"There we go.  All done!"

"All done," Sam repeated, with a laugh in her voice.

"See, it's really not that difficult. But you must remember to have the tapes symmetrical and pulled tight, so she doesn't leak. It hasn't happened yet, but I imagine she'll be crushed if she does." Cora leaned over and kissed Natalie on the forehead, wiping her tears with her thumb. "Was that so hard, little one?"

I wanted to say yes, it was absolutely hard!  But I couldn't seem to form words.  My bottom lip trembled and I looked away shyly.

"Sam, please get Nattie ready for bed and tuck her in.  Then meet me downstairs and I'll show you how to prepare her lunches for work."

Cora patted me on the head and left me alone with my best friend.  My cheeks looked like two red tomatoes.

"So. That happened." Sam remarked, exhaling deeply. "That really, actually, happened. And you know, that's not so bad I guess. It is what it is, right?" Although she could see how burning up her best friend was. "You're the princess, I'm the handmaiden, and you don't use the toilet anymore."

I didn't know what to say.  I didn't know how to say it.  Had I forgotten how to speak?  I tried to open my mouth, but sounds didn't come out.  Maybe the heat on my face was boiling my brain.

"Arms up."

I put my arm up.  Sam slid the dress off over my head, leaving me in nothing but my diaper.

"Huh, I wondered why you could never keep your legs closed - turns out it was the diaper, right?" The tease had double meaning, and ordinary would have had her best friend all puffed up and pouty, but right now it probably went over her head. "This nightie is a good one, with the unicorn."

I didn't fight Sam one bit as she dressed me, pulling the nightgown down over my head.

"You're cute like this," she smiled. "So quiet and demure."

But by the time she had tucked me into bed, the teasing had come to a halt.  She looked down at me in her too-tight maid uniform with her hands on her hips.

"Nat.  Seriously.  It's not a big deal."

I still couldn't look her in the eye...

"Feels like a big deal…” I said, more to myself than her.

"It's not. Like, maybe a month ago it would be a big deal, but it's so far from a big deal now. I literally wear corsets now, okay?  I work as a maid; who even does that? The rest of all this is just nothing at all." It kinda was. But hey.

"You're a good friend," I muttered under the covers.

"I know," she said, and ruffled my baby pink hair.  

It was only eight in the evening, and I wasn't the least bit tired.  But when Sam turned off my light and I could hear faint music - maybe coming from the other room - I started to lull off to sleep all the same.  Maybe tomorrow would be less awkward.  Or the day after.  And in a week, maybe it wouldn't be weird at all.

"Do you think she's ready?" Ando asked his wife, pulling a pajama shirt over his arms and buttoning it up in the front. "This is the reason Sophia left us.  If we push her too hard too soon--"

"No, she's ready."

Ando sighed and looked skeptically in the mirror.  He couldn't handle another disappointment... he was truly beginning to love Natalie.

"I know it's a big step, husband, but she had quite literally laid there while her best friend was taught how to diaper her, while she had wet eyes of embarrassment. She's ready. She's perfect." Cora was, in every regard, smitten.

"I worry," Ando said, so quietly that he wondered if his wife heard him.  But she did.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

"She's perfect," Cora repeated. "Everything I've ever wanted.  Everything you've ever wanted.  Perfect."

"I'm afraid to fall as fast as you," he laughed, and kissed her back. "But I fear that maybe I have..."

"She's going to call you Daddy, you know? I told her so, and she agreed, she accepted. Mommy and Daddy. Oh can you imagine it, her sweet little voice, calling out from her office? 'Daddy Daddy, come quick, come quick, there's a spider on the roof!' and 'Daddyyyyyy I had an axxydents...'" Cora was real good at voices like that, it seemed, and she kissed her husband again.

"You're getting ahead of yourself," Ando laughed, but Cora could see the sparkle in his eyes.  Ando wasn't in this relationship for the same reason as Cora.  He didn't want someone to love him unconditionally - for that, he had his wife.  Ando wanted his daughter to need him.  Almost worship him.  He had built up a level of fear inside her, but it was quickly turning to admiration.  He would be a God to her, and she would do anything to make him happy.

"Alright," he resigned. "Let's do it." Ando would switch the music playing in Natalie's room to the final tape.  By morning, all the pieces would be in place.

----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 13
2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Ando would switch the music playing in Natalie's room to the final tape.  By morning, all the pieces would be in place.

Am I the only one that feels like the hypnosis element was unnecessary in this story? Like, they already had enough sway over her for all of her actions to make sense even without being "re-programmed" at night. 

Grammar Patrol

All of Sam's dialogue after this point:

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

So. That happened." Sam remarked, exhaling deeply. "That really, actually, happened. And you know, that's not so bad I guess. It is what it is, right?" Although she could see how burning up her best friend was. "You're the princess, I'm the handmaiden, and you don't use the toilet anymore."

Was written in Cora's color. Again.

6 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"Do you think she's ready?" Ando asked his wife, pulling a pajama shirt over his arms and buttoning it up in the front. "This is the reason Sophia left us.  If we push her too hard too soon--"

Why exactly did Sophie leave the Gladstones? Whatever they did to her, she ended up still being a little at the end of the day.

8 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Am I the only one that feels like the hypnosis element was unnecessary in this story? Like, they already had enough sway over her for all of her actions to make sense even without being "re-programmed" at night. 

You're not the only one. I LOVE this story, but I do feel like maybe the hypnosis aspect slightly cheapens the psychological aspect of the story's resonance. I just pretend that the hypnosis part isn't there and move along reading this amazing tale of manipulation.

1 hour ago, CynthiaCM said:

You're not the only one. I LOVE this story, but I do feel like maybe the hypnosis aspect slightly cheapens the psychological aspect of the story's resonance. I just pretend that the hypnosis part isn't there and move along reading this amazing tale of manipulation.

I think the hypnosis is mostly focused on instilling in Sophie the desire to use her diapers and amplifying her stress to make her easier to control.

It seems to me that the resistance Natalie does show indicates how strong a personality she is - in spite of the hypno. And as much as they are besties and that Sam is doing this all for Natalie, I've been surprised at how accepting Sam has been. It makes me wonder what is getting piped into her room at night!

14 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I think the hypnosis is mostly focused on instilling in Sophie the desire to use her diapers and amplifying her stress to make her easier to control.

I think the hypnosis is removing her pepper addiction she was eating everyone else in town out of them *nodsnods* This is natalie who is obviously just like sophie she comes diaper friendly already! *nodsnods* :)

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

I think the hypnosis is removing her pepper addiction she was eating everyone else in town out of them *nodsnods* This is natalie who is obviously just like sophie she comes diaper friendly already! *nodsnods* :)

Then you may need to strap me down for my occasional hot sauce addiction.  LOL.

45 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Hot stuff is great!

The addiction is drinking it from the bottle like in that censured Yu gi oh GX episode.  

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Noooooooooooooo my hot stuff supplies! *ties you down in your crib* :)

Waaaah!  Now I can’t fly out.

??????????

On 12/5/2019 at 2:53 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol

Fixed.  Sorry about the coloring issues.. -_- It's exhausting sometimes and stuff slips by.

On 12/5/2019 at 2:53 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

This is super funny because this is might be the /only/ accurate example of hypnosis we've ever done in a story.  (Frosty comes close?) But the stereotypical hypno "re-programming" stories are total science-fiction.  All hypnosis really does is give someone permission for things they already want and reinforces feelings.  And the hypnosis in this story is supplementary to basically "encourage" a lot of the things the Gladstones are causing Natalie to feel.  And to be perfectly honest, it isn't "necessary", but it provides a level of security to already-anxious Gladstones and quickens the process.  Usually this kind of thing can't be done within a month - they spent almost a year on Sophie.

(Alternatively, if you are someone who doesn't believe in hypnosis and you think it's just a convenient plot point in ABDL stories, you're wrong.  It's just that the concept of hypnosis and what it can do is so misunderstood.)

On 12/6/2019 at 12:31 AM, littleTomás said:

Basically this.  Moreso the latter than the former.  They tend to amplify and "highlight" existing fears.  They also give some permission for her new changes, tempering some internal conflict.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:11 AM, Jayme said:

At this point the hypnosis program appears to be acting as a reinforcement for the previous experiences... (at least I think it is)

Yep!

On 12/6/2019 at 7:33 AM, diaperpt said:

It seems to me that the resistance Natalie does show indicates how strong a personality she is - in spite of the hypno. And as much as they are besties and that Sam is doing this all for Natalie, I've been surprised at how accepting Sam has been. It makes me wonder what is getting piped into her room at night!

I don't think it's ever explicitly stated, but this is basically just who Sam is.  She has some manipulation done to her by the Gladstones and the staff, mostly encouraging her "new role", but her personality is fully hers.  She's super supportive.

ALRIGHT!

I'll get another chapter up soon - I'm busy today! ^_^  THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND LIKING!!

Chapter XLI

I slid out of bed and rubbed my eyes.  Early to bed, early to rise, it seemed.  I went to the bathroom on instinct, but when I lifted up the toilet seat I paused in confusion.  I... didn't really have to pee.  I lifted up the nightgown and looked at the diaper.  Sure enough - the rainbows had faded and the plastic was a pale yellow.  I blushed at the realization.  I... wet the bed?

"Good morning, Mistress.” Sam tried her best to keep a straight face, and to her credit she mostly succeeded; if she was to be this role and like literally clean up after her accidents, Sam figured she might as well ham it up some. "Did you need something from the bathroom?" Cause, of course, Sam had ambushed her on the way out.

"I....... um...." Sam instantly noticed the blush on my cheeks and wasted no time lifting the nightgown herself.  I pushed it back down as quickly as I could, but that was as much an admission of guilt as anything.

"Ahhh, couldn't make it to the toilet?  That's what your diapers are for."

"Sam!"

"I really don't know why you bother coming in here, you're only going to do it in here—” she poked at the diaper, “—in the end, anyway. Come on, let's get you changed." Yup. Sam was having a fucking blast with this.

Cora had told me to be firm with her.  That I had to show her her place.  She was my maid, right?  So I took a deep breath and did my best. "You say please if you want me to do something," I said strictly, and for a moment I thought it had worked.  A moment of silence.  And then, Sam laughed.

"Aww you're so cute!"

The wind rushed out of my sails and I felt about as confident as... well, as a twenty-three year old bedwetter.

"Your Mommy told me to check to see how wet you were, so she can make sure you're staying hydrated." Total fiction, but who cares? "But we really do need to get you ready for work. Get that diaper changed, get you dressed, it'll be just like your first day of preschool but every single day."

"Sam!!" She laughed again and went to get me an outfit from the closet. And maybe the outfit she picked was spiteful, or maybe she had chosen her words because she had already planned my day, but she pulled out a uniform.  A childish, pre-school style uniform, with a ribbon around the collar and a matching yellow backpack.

"Here we go, lay down on the bed, I've got your diaper and everything." Maybe Sam was playing chicken over this. Or maybe she didn't mind actually. Or maybe, just maybe, she'd just gone over the deep end.

I looked away from her in aggravation.  Was she trying to piss me off?!  But when I tried to be assertive, she rebuffed me.  And it felt like I'd tripped down a rabbit hole.  Hearing her treat me like that... it was so much worse than Cora.

"I said lay down," she repeated, and I obeyed without argument.

This was a big moment for Sam, and maybe she'd be expected to fuck it up - little did Natalie know that she'd been practicing with Carla, one of the younger maids, all fricking night. So when she untaped her best friend’s wet diaper, she cleaned her up with expert precision. And when she unfolded the new diaper, she lined it up like an absolute pro. Her powdering? Perfect. And you'd better believe her tapes were on point.

Sam had never even touched a baby in her entire life.  She hated kids.  But she could maneuver me with ease.  Undress me.  Wipe me clean.  Powder me and tape me in a fresh diaper.  Then, she did something unexpected.  She patted the front of my diaper, just like Cora did.  A few light pats, and I felt myself melt into the bed.

"There you go, snug as a bug in a padded plastic rug." That kinda worked, right? And she only slightly wanted to gag at the smell of night-old girl-pee, too. Bam. Sam helped her friend to sit up, and then to stand, and began to get her out of her pajamas.

There was something new inside me.  A... a feeling.  Heat.  But squirmy, like butterflies.  I couldn't name it.  But I liked it.  It happened when Sam spoke to me.  When she put me down on the bed.  When she patted the front of my diaper.  She dressed me in the pre-school clothes, complete with a tiny yellow hat, and led me downstairs by the hand.  She packed my backpack with a boxed lunch and ushered me out the door.  The whole way to work, I couldn't stop thinking about that feeling.  What was that?  And... and how could I feel it again?

"Well aren't you just adorable; look at you!" Prin was immediately fawning over Natalie from the moment she entered the work lobby. This was a new step for her, this was profound. A schoolgirl uniform, age appropriate.

"Thank you Prin..." Prin knew about the diapers.  She understood why I dressed the way I did, sort of.  But even if she didn't: this outfit was actually far more ordinary than many of my previous ones!  The skirt was of relatively decent length, down to my knees.  The collar of my outfit was a navy blue.  Even though my pink hair was pulled into low pigtails, the hat made it look almost stylish.  This was the most grown-up I had dressed in weeks. "Could you come in my office a minute?  I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Sure, Nattie, what's up?" Prin leaned over her desk and diverted her phone to ring in Natalie's office and then followed her through the door. She was so pleased, so happy for the girl, that things were finally settling down for her.

I waited until the door closed before I took off my backpack and set it on the floor by my desk.  I didn't sit down yet - I liked speaking to Prin on a friend level and it always felt more "work-y" with my oak desk between us.

"Cora wants me to, uh... take a few days off each week.  Wednesdays and Thursdays."

"Oh yeah, I got a letter from Mr. Gladstone about it."

"Oh." Well, that made this easier... "But if you ever need me to come in on those days, I can!"

"Oh, no no, don't you worry about it. The letter explained everything, you don't need to worry about a thing. I'll pick up any slack we need to take care of, and I know what a hard worker you are when you're here; you know, no bathroom breaks or anything, right?" She laughed playfully.

"R-right," I blushed biting my lip.

"Actually, I do have a favor to ask, though," Prin said to me in a curious voice.  I tilted my head to the side.

"Could I use your office on days you aren't here?  Your chair is a lot more comfortable, and I'd love the privacy..." She rubbed her hair with an embarrassed smile.

"Oh.  Sure.  Of course.  I mean, I won't be using it, so." Most of my files were digital anyway - she couldn't mess up the office in any way that mattered.

"You're the best, Nattie!" Prin bounced on the balls of her feet. The memo from earlier this morning had caused a lot of chatter among the office, but everyone kind of expected it by now.  It wasn't that big a deal.

Prin went to work and so did I.  I had six reports to finish before the end of the day, but I could probably knock them out before lunch if I was quick about it.  I sifted through my emails and thought about the weekend ahead of me.  Two days off work.  It felt like this week had gone on forever.  But starting next week, my work-week would only be three days long.  Three days on, four days off.  What would I do with all the free time?  Maybe take up knitting?  

I had two or three phone calls and finished four of my reports when Prin poked her head in my office.

"Getting lunch.  Want anything?"

"Yes please.  Can I have—“ I paused and remembered my backpack.  Oh, right. "Actually, I think Cora packed me a lunch."

"Oh that's so sweet! That's living out the whole 'Mom packing your lunch' aesthetic, I dig it. I hope you enjoy it, whatever she made you, and if you want a coffee or something just let me know, okay?" Prin was, as always, unflappable.

I nodded a little and sunk into my chair.  Her words.  Mom packing your lunch.  A small blush came over me and I felt that same feeling from before.  The warm fluttery one.  I shook my head and went into my backpack, pulling out the lunch box.  A cold ham and cheese sandwich, a chocolate bar, and pasta salad.  Not the best lunch, but it would do!  I ate the whole thing while finishing my fifth report.

----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 8

Even though this was a short chapter, it was fun. Nattie wet her diaper while sleeping and Sam is filling her role very well. I wonder if she's been told to push herself into the lead with Nattie or it's just that Nattie is becomimg les and less able to assert herself.

And, duh, of course the office staff is fine seeing Nattie in her little girl clothes and her diaper; they've had experience with the other baby girls. Especially that bratty little troublemaker Sophie!

16 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

you haven't changed Sams color back yet

Why do I keep making this mistake? OTL (Actually, I think it's because I'm used to the main characters being purple and the tertiary characters being orange... the Cora/Sam thing is backwards to our usual color scheme).

Anyway, sorry again.  I fixed it.

9 hours ago, littleTomás said:

These chapters make me feel like it’s the super Bowl at this point

My thoughts exactly!! XD

Omg I LOVE Sam teasing Nattie like this! Of all the ways I expected Sam to handle the whole diaper situation, this was not one of them. But boy is it amazing! :D

On 12/8/2019 at 5:21 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

little did Natalie know that she'd been practicing with Carla, one of the younger maids, all fricking night

Whoa whoa whoa, back the HELL up! Why didn't we get to see THAT scene!? I mean, i know why: This is Nattie's story, not Sam's. So it wasn't important enough to warrent its own chapter. But dayuuuuuuuuum that's something I would've loved to see! :D