LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

~1st time reaching out

michael-p

Been a DL my entire life. Always known a community is out there and that I am not alone, but have never met or talked with another person who enjoys diapers. This is a huge part of who I am.

My wife is the only one who openly knows; my family and a few of friends have found out, but we're all content in our denial (or at least I hope so). Simply telling my wife was the hardest - and - one of the worst experiences of my life! Having dated for about eight months I fell head-over-heals in love and promptly dumped her - cold. No explanation, barely a conversation and I was out. Then spent six horrible months totally devastated, a feeling made even worse knowing that I had intentionally hurt the first person worthy of spending a lifetime with. And all this was because I knew that this little secret would have to come out eventually and I lacked the strength to face the only outcome I could envision - rejection. I eventually came to my senses - apologized, told her about this special need, and how much she meant to me. Even once she knew (and totally accepted me for this) and we were back together, I kept it mostly hidden. Things are better now, and it is part of our everyday life, but I don't flaunt it or ask/need her to participate.

What I've always wanted to do -no, what I need- is simply meet another person who is a DL. Someone (or it could be a group of people) who has gone through life sharing similar experiences and needs. To be perfectly honest the anxiety of putting myself out there – even to a this community, is immensely difficult, but might end up allowing me to let go of the oppressive shame I've always felt about needing to wear diapers to feel complete. 

Hello and welcome to DD. I think it’s awesome that your wife accepts you as a DL and that you had the courage to share your DL side with her. It’s always fantastic when someone new steps out of the shadows and into this community. I’ve found this to be a pretty nice place with lots of really cool people. Writers I’ve met on this site have inspired me to start writing, something I’d never have done otherwise. I hope you enjoy it here, so diaper up, kick back, and relax.

Little Tomás

2 hours ago, michael-p said:

Been a DL my entire life. Always known a community is out there and that I am not alone, but have never met or talked with another person who enjoys diapers. This is a huge part of who I am.

My wife is the only one who openly knows; my family and a few of friends have found out, but we're all content in our denial (or at least I hope so). Simply telling my wife was the hardest - and - one of the worst experiences of my life! Having dated for about eight months I fell head-over-heals in love and promptly dumped her - cold. No explanation, barely a conversation and I was out. Then spent six horrible months totally devastated, a feeling made even worse knowing that I had intentionally hurt the first person worthy of spending a lifetime with. And all this was because I knew that this little secret would have to come out eventually and I lacked the strength to face the only outcome I could envision - rejection. I eventually came to my senses - apologized, told her about this special need, and how much she meant to me. Even once she knew (and totally accepted me for this) and we were back together, I kept it mostly hidden. Things are better now, and it is part of our everyday life, but I don't flaunt it or ask/need her to participate.

What I've always wanted to do -no, what I need- is simply meet another person who is a DL. Someone (or it could be a group of people) who has gone through life sharing similar experiences and needs. To be perfectly honest the anxiety of putting myself out there – even to a this community, is immensely difficult, but might end up allowing me to let go of the oppressive shame I've always felt about needing to wear diapers to feel complete. 

Welcome and glad you could join.  I think you'll be pleased to hear that there are ABDL munches in almost every major city although they can be hard to find sometimes.  Regardless, we're all here for each other on DD.

Hi Michael-p, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. It’s great to hear about someone, who is opening up to their diaper desires more, and joining the community. It was good to hear your story, and the intro. Glad you are now on track with your wife. That can be very difficult, taking that leap, and having faith they will accept the dl side of you. Maybe now, she will even participate some with you? Have you spoken to her, about the possibility of her trying diapers, or putting them on you? 

I too, have loved diapers all my life, and mostly kept it a deep secret. My wife is the only person who knows. We both enjoy it now, when we can! 

Where about are you from, in general? 

Well, now that you are here, you have lots of likeminded (online) friends to share with. If you have questions, don’t be shy. Have fun and enjoy! ?

I agree with others, especially AbabeBill.  When you talk about meeting another DL,you might have more luck if you state your location in your profile.  You don't have to say, "I live in Crabtree Maryland on Berry Street, the second house down from the corner, the yellow one with brown shutters".  If you list just your state and city, you never know if there will ab other DL's like you in the area who are also wanting to reach out to others.  No one will connect your profile here to you in real life being general like that with your location information as how many people do you know will ever see this website in the first place?  They would have to know you are a DL first, and if the do and come to this site, then they also have an interest in wearing diapers themselves.  Even then, chances are they would never make the connection to you.   I had a DL friend who was also a member here and he lived about 20 miles away.  After trading messages for about 2 years, I agreed to take him out fishing in Lake Michigan in my boat.  I do suggest getting to know someone first through messages and e-mails, but then it can be very rewarding to do things with a friend who is also into wearing diapers.  Just being able to relax fishing on a warm summer day and talking about the diaper fetish with someone else who understands is healing to the sole.

• Like 1

welcome Micheal-P I am glad you have someone in your life that knows and accepts you for who you are. I discovered diapers early on in my life ,around 1975 and did ten years in the military and working afterwards. Also went through raising two kids (mostly alone after a divorce) and still never told anybody and as far as i know no one else knew before i was able to use a medical injury (see my bio) to have my adult children ever know i where diapers. Sorry it got so long but just saying allot of us go through this alone forever so you are fortunate in deed!

• Like 1
On 9/26/2019 at 6:54 AM, rusty pins said:

I agree with others, especially AbabeBill.  When you talk about meeting another DL,you might have more luck if you state your location in your profile.  You don't have to say, "I live in Crabtree Maryland on Berry Street, the second house down from the corner, the yellow one with brown shutters".  If you list just your state and city, you never know if there will ab other DL's like you in the area who are also wanting to reach out to others. 

Makes sense.  Most muches and local groups are at the city level.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 11:52 PM, littleTomás said:

Hello and welcome to DD. I think it’s awesome that your wife accepts you as a DL and that you had the courage to share your DL side with her. It’s always fantastic when someone new steps out of the shadows and into this community. I’ve found this to be a pretty nice place with lots of really cool people. Writers I’ve met on this site have inspired me to start writing, something I’d never have done otherwise. I hope you enjoy it here, so diaper up, kick back, and relax.

Little Tomás

Thank you Little Tomås

On 9/26/2019 at 3:13 AM, AbabeBill said:

Hi Michael-p, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. It’s great to hear about someone, who is opening up to their diaper desires more, and joining the community. It was good to hear your story, and the intro. Glad you are now on track with your wife. That can be very difficult, taking that leap, and having faith they will accept the dl side of you. Maybe now, she will even participate some with you? Have you spoken to her, about the possibility of her trying diapers, or putting them on you? 

I too, have loved diapers all my life, and mostly kept it a deep secret. My wife is the only person who knows. We both enjoy it now, when we can! 

Where about are you from, in general? 

Well, now that you are here, you have lots of likeminded (online) friends to share with. If you have questions, don’t be shy. Have fun and enjoy! ?

Thank you so much,

Yes, my wife tried them with me years ago, but while it was really stimulating to see her in a diaper, I knew her heart was not into it. She seemed uncomfortable with them and I felt a little like I was subjecting her them (as opposed to introducing). We also have three tenants living in our house with us - and me keeping it hidden is plenty difficult.