LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which is the longest diaper?

Hey guys, I'm wondering if you all could recommend some brands where the padding comes up really high in the front. I've tried many different kinds but am constantly disappointed by how low the padding comes up. I'm not a fan of any of the rearz diapers for this reason. I think the best I've found so far has been the Abena M4 with a booster pulled up high. Any help would be appreciated!  

Thanks for the 

On 9/20/2019 at 7:02 PM, DAQ said:

If you fit into mediums but they seem too short have you considered sizing up?

I have a 32' waist so I feel like larges might be too big. I would love to try the L4

Does anyone know the difference between BetterDry and Comficare? Is it the same diaper or is one better than the other...

13 hours ago, diaperboy4life said:

Thanks for the 

I have a 32' waist so I feel like larges might be too big. I would love to try the L4

Does anyone know the difference between BetterDry and Comficare? Is it the same diaper or is one better than the other...

WIth BetterDry vs Comficare its about the cuts in the middle,  I think its comficare that are narrower.

I have the same issue, I’m a 34 waist and it feels like diapers are too short.   I’ve tried sizing up and then its like its super big, the struggle is real hehehehe

I was doing some thinking. Some if not most brands don't really size up the padding either. They add more plastic backing to make the diaper fit on a larger body. I measured my medium as well as large Northshore Megamax. The padding on the large is only 1 inch longer.

I've noticed that as well.  The plastic backing comes up high on many diapers but the padding stops way short.  I really don't understand the reason for all that extra backing above the padding front and back on so many diapers.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

I've noticed that as well.  The plastic backing comes up high on many diapers but the padding stops way short.  I really don't understand the reason for all that extra backing above the padding front and back on so many diapers.

It is to keep your clothes dry by not allowing the "cloth" portion of the diaper to peek up over the waterproof layer. It also helps prevent guys from peeing up over the waistband. My best guess because I only wear cloth diapers and PUL pants.