LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cleaning ABDL Clothing at home

Hey all,

As I continue to explore more of my little side, I have taken to wearing onesies and nappy covers over my nappies. Sometimes, wet nappies leak ☺️ I currently live at home. Does anyone have any tips on washing and cleaning these articles of clothing without simply hanging them on the line? haha I guess its common sense but sometimes its fun to outsource and see if anyone has been in a similiar situtation?

Only my partner knows about my ABDL and I have to keep the garments hidden from my kids, so that presents some challenges for me.

In the winter it’s easier as I can hang items on radiators when everyone is out (I’m in the UK  and work from home most days). In the summer I use a 30min tumble dry cycle, not too long to risk shrinking but just enough to evaporate most of the moisture, then hang on clothes horse inside.

One thing I’m really anxious of is forgetting to collect them before the kids get home, or for someone to arrive unexpectedly. I can be fairly confident about where my house occupants are or when guests might be arriving so far thankfully there is a low risk of this happening.

Your circumstances may be different but seems like you at least have discreet access to the washing machine.

8 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Wash with the rest of your laundry and dry in front of a fan.

Firefly's method is what we/I did/do now. With  a new, decent Maytag, and since my wife's death, now wash on warm, rinse on cold and dry in dryer with low or no heat. When we didn't have the the better dirier, we used a floor/box fan.

If you want to hang a footed sleeper on your cloths line without  alerting anyone that you wear them, toss it over the line then pin it near the middle.

They will dry just fine pinned hanging over the line.

I wash my things with the regular laundry, and when I lived at home would do a quick dry (so they wouldn't be dripping) and I'd hang them in my closet.  Never had much issue with this method as there was never a reason to go into my closet.

Wash the suspect discrete clothing and place into a towel - roll the towel up placing pressure all about - leave for a few minutes unroll and hang line dry.

Now half the drying work is done - you can also hang dry the towel or perhaps use it on another clothing item if not all that wet.

We used to have 2 clothslines - one out in the back yard and one in the basement for rainy days or winter.  If you are afraid neighbors might see your baby cloths, diapers and onesies hanging on the line to dry, put up a clothesline in your basement.  You may not get the total fresh smell of sun dried clothing, but they will dry on the line in the basement away from the prying eyes of your neighbors.  Or use a clothes dryer.