LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dreams

I posted the text below a few minutes ago as part of an ongoing journal I have been keeping here, documenting my experience over the last few months attempting to live 24/7 in diapers, as much as possible, but it posed a question that is, at least for me, interesting enough to perhaps warrant its own thread: how many of you occasionally have, or have had, diaper-related dreams?

I'm curious about this because I have had almost none, other than the two that I describe below, both of which I had last night. My diaper background has been documented thoroughly elsewhere, but to give a brief overview (pun intended...), I wore diapers to bed until I was about 9 years old, I dabbled here and there as a teen with secretly wearing diapers of my own making, I took about 20 years off while I got married and had kids, I started wearing diapers occasionally again when nobody was home, or at night on business trips, about 10 years ago, two years ago I started sleeping full-time in diapers, four months ago I started wearing them 24/7, and two months ago, I came out to my wife about it, though she only really knows I wear them at night. All of which is to say, that you'd think that I would occasionally have dreams about being in diapers, but...

I had an interesting sleep last night. First of all, I pretty much never dream about my diapers. I have tried to have dreams about diapers, have fallen asleep thinking about being in diapers, recalling memories of wearing diapers as a kid, etc, but it never seems to seed anything. Last night, however, I woke up with a need to pee at about 2:00 am, so I rolled over onto my back. Where I am now with respect to wearing diapers to bed, having been doing so for at least two years, I don't really have to make myself go, I just have to be conscious enough to relax and stop stopping myself, if you know what I mean. It's like some of the gateways are already open, so I just have to let it happen. What's nice is that once it starts, I really am not aware of it anymore from that point - I'm not pushing, and I have to concentrate on noting other feedback, like a warming or expanding diaper, or the occasional trickle, to confirm if it's stopped. I usually drift back to sleep pretty much as soon as I start. I think that the entire "operation" could probably occur without my waking up, except that, being primarily a front or side-sleeper, I have to roll onto my back, because it does take some deliberate effort to go when I'm sleeping on my front, and, it's also more likely to result in a leak, so it isn't very relaxing. 

Last night, after I rolled onto my back and nature started taking its course, I fell back asleep, as usual, but, at some point later on, I had not one, but two vivid dreams involving being in diapers. The first was really interesting: I was at a municipal office of some sort, because I had won some money. Not a magnificent sum, but enough to brighten up my day, in the dream - I recall the figure being $7000. And I had to go to city hall, maybe to collect it. So I was walking through the lobby past a bank of elevators, and I was wearing just a diaper and a shirt, but I wasn't self-conscious about it. I stopped at a desk and signed something, and then I turned to leave, and I had the thought as I walked away that, wow, this is going to be a great day, but then I also thought, wait, don't get too excited, it's just a bit of money. Right at that moment, I was walking up a flight of stairs toward the exit doors, and an uncle of mine, one of my favourite, came walking through the doors in a suit, and I saw him out of the corner of my eye and thought, oh Jesus, please don't notice me, and I pushed through the doors, turned, and started to run, hoping as I did that he had somehow missed that I had sauntered past him in the entrance to city hall, with just a diaper on below the waist. 

The second dream occurred after that; I was in my car, parked along the front of a local mall, at night, and I was again wearing just a diaper and a t-shirt. I was there because I had to drop something into a mailbox. However, I was babysitting a small dog that belonged to a friend, and I knew that this dog needed to go to the washroom, so I wanted to drop the letter into the mail, and then drive the dog over to a park. When I opened the car door, I tried to keep the dog in the car as I stepped out, but it slipped out, and took off across the parking lot, trailing its leash. So, I had no choice but to get out of the car and go after it, but I had only a diaper on, and a very soggy diaper at that, so I was acutely aware of it hanging low, as I tried to half-walk, half-run after the dog, and I held onto my diaper with one hand as I went, afraid that it might drop or one of the tapes might let go as I ran across the parking lot. There were a few people mulling about and cars driving by, and I was also really hoping that nobody I knew would see me in that condition. 

Then, I woke up, and realized that I had rolled back over onto my front, and that my diaper was quite wet. I drifted off to sleep again, but not before thinking about the two dreams long enough that I remember them pretty well this morning. 

• Like 1

I don’t have diaper dreams very often, but here are two that I have had from time to time. In the first one, I’m somewhere in public and notice that I’m not wearing any pants over my diaper. That realization causes great embarrassment and often leads to my waking up. In the second dream, I’m in the process of doing something and realize that I need to pee very badly. I hunt for a washroom but end up wetting my pants. Then I wake up and realize that I’m in bed in a wet diaper.

Yes I have them on Ambien!  Mostly nightmares!

When I was last hospitalized I changed my own diapers but they still made sure I was changed often as they stated that Patients Sue over bad care.

So they have to make sure that you are clean or changed regular.

I have dreams of being checked.

My wife says you were taking in your sleep that you do not need a change

Or do you mean sex dreams? I  have wet dreams where I am getting blown that is the repeating norm.

I did have one crazy one last week. My wife brought home a gal from work. She got undressed and was in a white button up shirt no bra and a printed plastic diaper  under her jeans.

She said we could play as long as the diaper never came off mine or hers.

All that happened in the dream was the gal  was rubbing me till I could not stand it and would stop. I woke up to see it was my wife doing the rubbing.

I was 95% there so told her just finish me off in it. I went back to sleep and woke up wet and wet.

Up to last week I cannot remember ever having a diaper dream, but I recently decided to upgrade my daytime underwear from pullups to diapers. Until now I have only worn diapers for long journeys and at night.

In the dream I was sent by my employer to run some sort of conference in a very plush building. For some reason, the delegates were seated in four separate rooms, and thanks to my boss's increasing reluctance to spend money, I was the only staffer present. This meant that I had to keep running from room to room, making sure everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing, and inevitably there were several complainers in their midst who did not understand the instructions. I remember feeling a little stressed, but the adrenaline was flowing and, as is usual for me, I found myself enjoying the stress.

I was wearing a white diaper, that much I remember, and cannot recall whether I was also wearing trousers. Probably not. At some point I leaked, but it did not matter.

At this point I woke up, and in the real world I felt a strong urge to pee. Whether I has actually started wetting in my dream, I don't know. So I rolled over onto my back and let nature take its course.

I stopped trying to analyse dreams when I emerged from adolescence because they never made any sense, but I suspect that this dream was telling me that it was OK to wear a diaper at work and that I need to wear one. That in turn was probably linked to the thought I have been giving about how to manage my lack of daytime control.

Staying in the real world, I ordered a case of new "improved" diapers from my regular supplier who has been promoting this brand (Vivactive) heavily. My advice is don't go there. I put the first one on last night, and was surprised how incredibly thin it was (this is the top end of their range). I added a stuffer and plastic pants. This morning I woke up very wet, although I can't remember peeing that much, with a small leak in the bed. Thank heavens for the mattress protector.

I've now somehow to get through the case, and the only way I will be able to do that is by double diapering during the day. Meanwhile, I have had to put another order in for my normal night time nappies.

On 8/23/2019 at 4:09 AM, dribblez said:

Up to last week I cannot remember ever having a diaper dream, but I recently decided to upgrade my daytime underwear from pullups to diapers. Until now I have only worn diapers for long journeys and at night.

In the dream I was sent by my employer to run some sort of conference in a very plush building. For some reason, the delegates were seated in four separate rooms, and thanks to my boss's increasing reluctance to spend money, I was the only staffer present. This meant that I had to keep running from room to room, making sure everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing, and inevitably there were several complainers in their midst who did not understand the instructions. I remember feeling a little stressed, but the adrenaline was flowing and, as is usual for me, I found myself enjoying the stress.

I was wearing a white diaper, that much I remember, and cannot recall whether I was also wearing trousers. Probably not. At some point I leaked, but it did not matter.

At this point I woke up, and in the real world I felt a strong urge to pee. Whether I has actually started wetting in my dream, I don't know. So I rolled over onto my back and let nature take its course.

I stopped trying to analyse dreams when I emerged from adolescence because they never made any sense, but I suspect that this dream was telling me that it was OK to wear a diaper at work and that I need to wear one. That in turn was probably linked to the thought I have been giving about how to manage my lack of daytime control.

Staying in the real world, I ordered a case of new "improved" diapers from my regular supplier who has been promoting this brand (Vivactive) heavily. My advice is don't go there. I put the first one on last night, and was surprised how incredibly thin it was (this is the top end of their range). I added a stuffer and plastic pants. This morning I woke up very wet, although I can't remember peeing that much, with a small leak in the bed. Thank heavens for the mattress protector.

I've now somehow to get through the case, and the only way I will be able to do that is by double diapering during the day. Meanwhile, I have had to put another order in for my normal night time nappies.

I hate when you go all-in on a new diaper, based on a recommendation, and then you find that they either don't perform very well, or you have the wrong size. I usually end up wearing them with plastic panties when I'm just around the house, since I can't trust them out of the house, and I don't generally wear plastic panties out of the house, because they don't conceal well. I am currently wearing a Tena breathable that, in my experience, often fails during the first wetting. So, I have it under plastic panties while I'm around the house. Might wear it to walk the dog but it's gotta go before I go out anywhere. 

I copied this over from my other thread: I had two more diaper dreams one night this past week, to add to the other two, detailed earlier. I once again was surprised to have had them, as prior to the first ones I talked about, I never, ever had a dream involving diapers, as far as I can recall. even though I've been worn a diaper to bed every night for the last two + years. In the first one, I was sitting on my couch with my younger daughter, and she said something like "Hey, dad, are you going to go get changed out of that?", and then I looked down and realized I was wearing just a diaper, and then I woke up. (I haven't ever worn a diaper uncovered in front of my kids).

The second dream had me again in my car, and this time I took a wrong turn and went down a tight alleyway, and I had to make a three point turn in order to get out, and there were a lot of kids mulling about, riding bikes, etc, in the alley, along with some adults supervising them, and when I put my car in reverse, the rear view camera didn't come on, and looking over my shoulder, I didn't trust that there wasn't a kid on a tricycle or something like that behind my car, so I though, oh crap, I gotta get out of my car and have a look and make sure it's safe to reverse, and then I thought, damn it, I should have worn pants - I was, once again, wearing just a diaper below the waist. 

Not to get all Freudian, but I did have the thought that both of the above dreams involved being seen by kids in a diaper, and probably one of the more "traumatic" diaper-related experiences of my childhood was being turned loose from the car at a highway rest stop somewhere in the US, probably North or South Carolina, when we were on a road trip to Florida, and sent to go play on a playground while my parents prepared lunch. I had a diaper on under my shorts, because we'd been in the car for probably 10 or 12 hours at that point, and I had slept for a portion of it. I went and hung upside down from some monkey bars, and another, slightly older kid at the park asked me loudly why I wore diapers, which is when I realized that my diaper was standing above the back of my shorts. I was mortified, and I ran back to the car. All of which is to say that, from time to time, people have dreams where they suddenly realize that they are naked - I think that maybe, deep in the recesses of my subconscious, being seen in a diaper might be my version of being naked? As to why these dreams have suddenly started occurring, I have no idea. 

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't had any real diaper dreams...I do however have had a few dreams about being in a store and browsing and finding a section of all plastic pants...I remember picking out certain ones and checking sizes. Ive never been in a store in real life and see a section like this. Not even really a pharmacy, except some have a few packs of waterproof cover ups for seniors usually near incontinence section. That's about it though.  Even the baby aisle doesn't really have plastic pants or covers anymore.  All disposables now. There is actually a store in Canada that you can go in and browse aisles of adult baby items and they do have an aisle of plastic pants. The store is of course to far for me to go to. Its probably hearing of this store that made me have these dreams....

I had a vaguely disturbing diaper dream a few nights ago.  In it, I was walking down a footpath (sidewalk) on some random voyage through a suburb and I was NOT diapered.  The reason I wasn't wearing my nappy was because I simply didn't wear nappies anymore.  It was something that I *used* to do but don't do now.

In my dream state I was depressed and resigned about this, wondering if, how and when I could possibly go back into nappies.  It wasn't a nightmare but it was a miserable dream, themed in mute unhappiness and thwarted desire.

As a small consolation, when I woke up, my night nappy was completely drenched and I could not remember drenching it.

I've been wearing nappies 24/7 on and off for about 9 months and continuously for the last 6.

I have a diaper or ab dream almost every night. Sometimes it's about me in my younger days getting caught or almost getting caught in or with diapers. Sometimes it's about my mom finding out my ab side and being ok with it (which she is in real life). Sometimes it's about me being treated like a baby. The really interesting thing about my dreams is that sometimes I young in them and sometimes I'm my actual age. I wonder if that's because this part of me has always been.

I have diaper dreams often.

I sometimes dream I'm with friends who I'm trying to not let know I'm secretly diapered and wet. Last week I dreamed I was swimming in the deep end of a pool and messed in my swimsuit and got out of the pool and went to the showers, which were large and there were many doors and showerheads and I tried to get to a quiet one and people would just keep showing up and I'd try and keep my front to them and get to a shower and hope they didn't notice I'd pooped in my swimsuit.

Sometimes I dream I'm in a public place but diapers are the norm for everyone. I remember one dream like that where there weren't really toilets, you just changed your diaper and cleaned up and there were messy diapers lying around the place like they were just an empty cup you might forget.

I remember one good one where I was hanging out with friends and we were all basically just doing what anyone might be doing on a Saturday night but we were all wearing diapers as if it were normal clothing.

I have had dreams about being in diapers many times. I can’t remember anything specific, but I do know they were mostly about being in little mode. I’d be in diapers, and know I was older then most, and should not still need them. It’s a feeling of shame, but also feeling like diapers are such a friend. I’m all warm and secure, and tucked away in them, but there is still always an overtone of, I’m naughty for being in diapers still. 

• 2 weeks later...

I get diaper dreams at least once a week. Just last night I had one where I was at work and was cleaning up my desk which had dirty diapers in it and around it and then I found big whole packs of diapers in the drawers and under the desk and I was worried how I'd get it all home. Typical dreams for me include wearing a diaper, worrying the people around me are going to notice, and then my diaper leaks and my pants are wet and I'm holding a bag of Pampers in front of my in-laws, but they somehow don't notice. Or I'm walking down a back lane and someone's left a big stash of unopened diapers out with the trash.

I think what's happening is I associate arousal and being horny with diapers, and I end up reinforcing that on weekends when my wife is at work. She works 4 days on 4 days off so she tends to work weekends for four weekends in a row, and I'm a homebody which means I end up sitting around in diapers every weekend. Of course by the end of the weekend I've worked the arousal out of my system, so a few days later when it returns it arrives in the form of diaper dreams.

I sometimes have diaper-dreams. Usually I try to hide diapers, or someone finds out about my diapers. 

Yesterday I had another one – a bit different this time: 
I was standing in a queue in some kind of supermarket. While waiting I saw a diaper, unpacked, which looked pretty interesting. I had a closer look, took it and I it opened up to a huge diaper which was made of some very rigid material, more like a tent. 
The other people in the row looked at me and were probably wondering what I’m holding there.
But I didn't buy the diaper and put it away. Maybe it wasn’t my style, or too big, or there where to many people around ?

I have them frequently - regardless if I'm wearing to bed or not.  Had one last night (can't recall any details) and was not wearing.  Maybe one of these days I'll make the effort to document what I can remember - but that can be difficult.  Many times these might happen at very early hours of the morning and by the time I would normally get up I'll have more or less forgotten the details.  To try and write down those details right then would "wake me up" that I would have a very difficult time getting back to sleep or not at all. 

• 2 months later...

Last Friday I was lucky that my wife was away on a short trip with one of her friends. A rare occasion for me to wear diapers during the night with fully using them. As I had a couple of beer the evening, I could even fall asleep after a light poo. Usually I change into something clean, because I find it difficult to relax with the smell etc.

While sleeping I dreamt hugging my wife. I told her that I pooed. And she didn’t mind – what was great. Later in the dream I also wore my new PVC-trousers and was hiding from some relatives. 
A very enjoyable dream, which fitted perfectly to my outfit that night.