LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warn %

HI DD

There is now a "Warn" % thing under my profile. What is it? It isn't under my earlist posts. Is there something I need to appologise for?

Anondl :crybaby:

Dry your eyes anon, no need to fret, you're not being picked on, we all have a Warn Meter underneath our post profile - even Daily Di and Baby Rosie have got one I should think :P

In fact, you should have a beaming smile on your face, as 0% is the best grade and shows you've been a good boy!

I don't know why the meter is missing from your earlier posts, but rest assured no-one here apart from the Mods can see it anyway. As I said, we all have one, but you can't see ours and we can't see yours!

Of course, things could change if you're norty, but we still wouldn't get to see if you got punished for it ;)

D :) lly

Yep, everyone with an ccount (myself included) has a warn meter, but as long as they say 0% it doesn't mean anything :)

Thanks, I feel better. I was seriously concerned that I had inadvertently offended someone.

If I understand correctly each member sees their own meter, but no one elses.?

Thanks again.

Anondl :thumbsup:

:) HI. Thanks for all the nice replies. I also got some messsages. If I didn't respond its that I didn't notice. (I'm still learning the software. The more powerful the software, the greater the learning curve.)

:lol:

Anondl

If there is a warning, where does it come from, and how is it implemented? Last time I checked, I think mine is still at 0% (I try to be nice to others), but if I were to see it increase, how would I know WHY it happened?

Does someone, or can just anyone, do something to 'warn' me, or is it from Moderators? If it is, do a I get a PM from them saying 'You were bad, you now have a x% warning.' If I don't repeat the offense, does the warning level go back down?

Gary

If there is a warning, where does it come from, and how is it implemented? Last time I checked, I think mine is still at 0% (I try to be nice to others), but if I were to see it increase, how would I know WHY it happened?

Does someone, or can just anyone, do something to 'warn' me, or is it from Moderators? If it is, do a I get a PM from them saying 'You were bad, you now have a x% warning.' If I don't repeat the offense, does the warning level go back down?

Gary

If you have warning, you can click on the numer (usually will change to 10%) and a list of issued warnings will pop-up. Warning levels are never reduced as that is how we track user behavior over long periods of time.

Diaperwearntigger, if you read this thread it does say that each member can only see their own warn thing. So you will only be able to see your own. And no one else will be able to see it, just as you won't be able to see anyone elses.

Sorry if you took my post as being sarcastic to you, but it just seemed like yours was not so innocent either in referring as if I didn't read the thread. I did read it, but like i said obviously overlooked something....and on that note.... I apologize and conclude this post

Sorry if you took my post as being sarcastic to you, but it just seemed like yours was not so innocent either in referring as if I didn't read the thread. I did read it, but like i said obviously overlooked something....and on that note.... I apologize and conclude this post

There was no sarcasm intended behind my first post. You seemed to think that some people didn't have the warn things on their profiles and some people did. I was just telling you that you wouldn't be able to see anyone elses.

• 2 weeks later...

So, warn % higher than 0... what do they mean, what actions are taken?

There is no default action at any percent, it's just a way for us to track abuse over long periods of time, and take action where the warn logs suggest we should.

There is no default action at any percent, it's just a way for us to track abuse over long periods of time, and take action where the warn logs suggest we should.

Ok, I'll try not to earn a 216%, LOL