LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MIL Chapters 1-10

MIL Chapter 1

''Because I asked her to and because I'm not happy about leaving you here by yourself,' Judy told her husband. 'Now tidy up your toys unless you want her to think you're untidy as well as irresponsible.'

'I'm not irresponsible,' replied Tim, sitting on the big rug on the floor of the living room and grudgingly putting Lego pieces into the cardboard box next to him. 

'Tim, I haven't got time for this,' said Judy. 'Just do as you're told, please.'

Judy brushed her slender, manicured hands over the grey satin of her tight skirt. 

'And I want you to behave for Mum,' said Judy. 'OK?'

'I still don't know why I can't go,' said Tim unhappily. 'The other husbands are going.'

'Yes, they are,' said Judy, thinking of the handsome bevy of men who would be at her work function. 'But they're not you. I'm not going through this again. Just do as you're told, and try to behave tonight. I don't want any bad reports. Got it?'

'OK, OK,' said Tim. 

There was no point arguing with Judy. She held all the cards. Tim tried to ignore the rising feeling of helplessness he experienced whenever he thought about what their marriage had become. 

'And if you need the bathroom, make sure you get up and go, OK?' said Judy, now ready to leave. 'You insisted on wearing grownup underwear, so show me you are at least mature enough to stay dry till bedtime. Here's Mum now,' she added as the doorbell rang. 

Judy approached Tim and squatted to kiss him on the cheek.

'Be good,' Judy said, patting the bottom of Tim's track pants as she stood. 'I'll be back to put you to bed,' she added. 

Tim was glad of that. At least the secret of their marriage would stay their secret. It was bad enough Mrs Evans thinking he was not a good enough husband for her daughter without her knowing that for the last three months he'd needed to wear a diaper at night. 

Tim got the last of the Legos into the box and put it out of sight next to the sofa as he heard Judy opening the door and talking to her mother. 

'Thanks again, Mum,' he heard Judy say as the front door closed. 

Tim stood up and took a deep breath, preparing for the inevitable. He quickly put his fingers to his crotch, just in case. All dry, he thought, not that he expected to have had an accident. He'd been to the bathroom while Judy was dressing. That was responsible, he thought resentfully. 

'Hello, Tim,' said Sarah Evans, looking at Tom without much of a smile. 

She was tall and well built, like her daughter, and like Judy, a couple of inches taller than Tim. She was wearing tight jeans and a cream knitted top over her generous bust. As usual, Tim felt intimidated by her. Not only was she taller than him, but she was probably stronger and probably a few sizes bigger than Tim in pants and tops. She wasn't chubby, either, despite her wide hips and thick thighs. She still worked out and her body was firm and trim. 

'Have you got a kiss for me?' Sarah asked, walking towards Tim and bending slightly to his level. 

'Hi Mrs Evans,' said Tim

He'd never called her Sarah. Tim kissed the proffered cheek, tasting the makeup and inhaling Sarah's strong perfume. 

'Good boy,' said Sarah. 

She put down her handbag and sat on the sofa. 

'Now, I think we can begin by you telling me about your day,' she said, patting the sofa beside her. 

Tim sat next to her. She was just as controlling as Judy, he thought angrily. 'Do this, do that.'

It wasn't worth resisting. She just got worse. 

'Well,' began Tim. 'This morning I did some stuff in the garden with Judy, then I helped her, you know, in the kitchen, then we had lunch, then...'

Tim paused. He'd spent most of the afternoon on the floor with the box of Legos. Judy had been sitting at the table in the sun near the window, doing bookwork. Tim had been watching TV, but it was distracting Judy and she'd told him to turn it off. She'd suggested the Legos because she didn't want Tim 'wandering around making a mess'. That was her term for him being out of her sight. They'd always been close, and Tim liked being in her company, but sometimes it felt as though she wanted to keep an eye on him. Fortunately, he'd soon become absorbed in building a house with the Legos, and the afternoon had gone by without him being aware of it. 

'Then?' prompted Sarah. 

Tim resented having to give an account of himself like this, and saying he was playing in the floor with Legos made him sound like a child. 

'I was, well, I was doing some construction stuff with, you know, building models,' said Tim, wondering how he could change the topic. 

When Tim was working, he'd been in the construction industry, and he hoped that his description would satisfy Sarah and they could talk about something else. 

'Building models?' asked Sarah. 'What do you mean?'

Tim felt embarrassed, but couldn't think of a ready alternative to the truth. 

'You know,' he said, 'Legos. They're building models.'

Sarah laughed. 

'Oh, your Legos,' she said. 'Judy said she'd got you some of those. Did you play with them all afternoon?'

Tim felt doubly annoyed, first at Judy for telling Sarah that she'd bought him Legos - why was she even discussing them with her mother, and secondly at Sarah saying he was 'playing'. He was an adult, not a child, and he used the Legos because they were constructive and interesting, not to 'play' with. 

'Yes,' said Tim, still trying to think of something else to talk about. 

'Well,' said Sarah, 'It will be a while before dinner, and Judy said you'd watched plenty of TV lately. Why don't you get them out and keep playing. I'll let you know when it's time for dinner.'

Tim knew that Sarah's suggestion was really a command. Just as with Judy, he felt he didn't have a choice. The only option would lead to an argument, a bad report to Judy, and nothing good coming from it for Tim

'OK,' said Tim, looking over at the cardboard box he'd carefully put to one side of the sofa. 

'Good boy,' said Sarah again. 

At least he got a bit of praise out of it, thought Tim, even if it weren't the most sincere sort. Unhappily, he dragged the box across the rug and started removing pieces from it. 

'What are you going to make, honey?' asked Sarah, who Tim didn't think could really be interested. 

'I dunno,' he said, 'A house.'

'OK,' said Sarah. 'You enjoy doing that and I'll get on with my book.'

Sarah settled back to read a book she'd brought with her, and Tim, with no choice, began to build a house from the pieces he took from the box. 

Tim had been working for ten minutes or so when Sarah looked up from her book.

'Judy said you're back in diapers at night, Tim,' she said conversationally. 

Tim felt the floor fall away, and he blushed furiously. 

'I'm not 'back in diapers',' Tim responded angrily. 

'Well, since you were younger,' said Sarah, taking off her reading glasses and looking at him. 

To be continued. 

• Like 3

MIL Chapter 2

'Much younger,' asserted Tim, trying to feel all of his 27 years as he sat on the rug surrounded by his Legos.

'Well, younger,' said Sarah with a steady smile at Tim.

Tim's heart leapt into his mouth. How much had Judy told her nasty mother, he wondered. His own mother had kept him in diapers at night until he was 12, and he'd had very occasional daytime accidents throughout his teens, but not often enough to need protective garments, he reminded himself. 

'Anyway,' continued Sarah, 'Your age has nothing to do with it. It's about behaviour and responsibility. At the moment, I'd say your only responsibilities are to do as you're told and try to keep your pants dry,' she said, and turned back to her book. 

Then she looked up again. 

'Do you need to do a wee?' she asked Tim. 'You've been sitting there a while.'

'No!' said Tim heatedly. 'I know when I need to go.'

'OK,' said Sarah mildly, and continued reading. 

Tim went back to his Legos. At least it took his mind off the uncomfortable conversation they'd just had. He did feel a slight pressure from his bladder. He needed to go fairly soon, but he was not going to jump just because Sarah reminded him. He was 27, after all, and the only daytime issues he'd had for ages were when he was in the car, or a long way from a bathroom, and that could happen to anyone.

Tim looked around for corner roof pieces to finish the two storey house he'd built, while Sarah continued reading. What a pain she was, Tim thought. 

Fifteen minutes later, Sarah put down her book and stretched.

''Drinks break,' she said. 'Would you like some juice?'

'Yes please,' said Tim. 

He'd finished his roof and had been carefully building a fence around the house. He swivelled around and looked beside and between his legs for the Lego gate. It was one of his favourite pieces. Then he stopped in shock. The crotch of his blue track pants was soaked dark blue, the wet area extending onto his inner thighs and underneath him. Tim felt his heart pumping, and his thoughts raced. It wasn't fair. How had he not felt anything, now of all times? This hardly ever happened, he thought. It must be Sarah's fault somehow, he decided, glaring up at her. 

Sarah heard Tim's sharp intake of breath, and looked at him questioningly. Then, as Tim tried to turn away from her, she caught sight of his darkened crotch. 

'Tim, stop!' she commanded him. 

Tim looked at her in fear now, and continued twisting away from her on the rug. Sarah got up from the chair and moved swiftly to Tim, gripping his arm and halting his gyration. Tim's gasp had turned to tears as he looked up at his mother in law.

'For heaven's sake, Tim,' she said. 'I just asked you if you needed to do wee.'

'I didn't,' sobbed Tim. 'I didn't know...'

'Come on,' said Sarah, dragging Tim up to his feet in a businesslike manner. 

Tim looked down to see the favoured Lego gate which had been under his leg and now lay in a darkened patch of the rug.

'I think it's an early diaper time for this little boy,' said Sarah, dragging Tim towards the bedroom.

''No, Judy does that,' objected Tim.

'Well I'm doing it now,' said Sarah. 'Look at you! Look at your pants! As I said, it's about responsibility.' 

Tim gave in, as he always did, and let Sarah lead him to the bedroom. 

'In here,' said Sarah, taking Tim into the ensuite bathroom.

'Mrs Evans, I...' began Tim.

'Be quiet, Tim,' said Sarah sharply. 'I'm cross with you. Now, stand still.' 

Tim stood quietly while Sarah pulled down his track pants, exposing his white underwear, the entire front now wet with pee. Sarah looked for a moment at the damage, and the little wet bump of cotton fabric over Tim's genitals.

'Step!' ordered Sarah, and Tim took his feet one after the other from the track pants, which Sarah tossed into the corner of the bathroom. 

She tugged down Tim's underpants, brushing his hand aside as he attempted to cover himself.

'Just stand still,' said Sarah. 'There's no need to be modest. Where does Judy keep your wipes and diapers?'

'In there,' said Tim, still sniffling and pointing through the open door at a wardrobe. 

'Good,' said Sarah. 'Now sit on the toilet and try to finish weeing, if you have any left,' she added.

Sarah waited while Tim shuffled to the toilet, sat, and peed a little, then led him back into the bedroom. 

Tim stood miserably half naked while Sarah found in the bottom half of the wardrobe a well organised store of diapers, talc, lotion and wipes. Picking up what she needed including a folded towel, she returned to Tim. She put the towel on the bed and opened up a diaper, flattening it out and putting it on the towel. 

'Here, please,' she said, and guided Tim into position on the diaper. 

Tim wasn't looking at her, but his tears began again. 

'Do you cry every time someone changes your diaper?' asked Sarah crossly as she moved Tim's legs apart.

'No, it's just...' said Tim.

'Bottom up!' Sarah interrupted him. 

She noticed how smooth Tim's legs were. His groin was almost hairless too. At first she thought Judy must shave him, or make him shave, then she realised that he did have some body hair, including some pubic hair, but it was just very fine and blonde. Her own dark haired late husband had looked like a hairy gorilla in comparison, she thought.

'Still, please' she told Tim as he squirmed slightly while she was dusting his groin with talc. 

Tim lay quiet and still as Sarah pulled the diaper up between his legs and attached the tabs.

'All done' she said, patting the flat, puffy front of the diaper. 'Let's hope you can stay dry until Judy gets home. OK?'

She helped Tim up off the bed.   

'My pants,' said Tim. 

'No,' said Sarah firmly. 'It's quite warm inside, and your diaper is quite enough. Seeing your diaper might remind you to be a little more grownup and responsible. I asked you if you needed to do wee and you still managed to wet yourself.  If you were my child, you'd have earned a spanking for that little performance.'

'I'm not a child,' said Tim grumpily.

'Tim, enough,' said Sarah. 'Now go back and play on the rug until dinner time.'

Tim stood looking at his mother in law. He didn't know what to say to her - he just felt defiant. 

'Well?' said Sarah. 'Off you go and play with your blocks. Unless you really do want a spanking. Is that what you want?'

'They're not blocks,' Tim said quietly. 

'Tim, you heard what I said,' said Sarah. 'Now off you go, or I'll get really cross.'

Tim waddled unhappily out of the bedroom in his thick diaper. Walking around heavily diapered, especially without pants on to cover the diaper, did make him feel like a child - a toddler, in fact. He sat on the rug again, away from the wet patch, and picked up some Lego pieces. He glanced at Sarah's powerful legs across from where he was sitting. She was wearing adult clothes, he thought. She'd have thin panties on, and pantyhose and a bra. She had adult clothing over those, and was wearing shoes with heels. Tim was wearing a diaper and a top, with bare feet - exactly the outfit a toddler would wear. As he looked down at his puffy diaper and smooth, bare legs, and the Lego pieces scattered around him, tears ran down his cheeks. It was hard to convince himself that he wasn't a toddler.

He had a sudden memory of sitting on the floor playing in front of his mother. He felt that nothing had changed, and a wave of helpless feelings washed over him, resolving into a simple longing for Judy, or his mummy. His wife and the memory of his mother seemed to merge into one. To give himself some comfort, he put the tip of his thumb between his lips, then slid his thumb farther in. He knew it was a childish habit, but the worst his mother in law could do was tell him to stop it. He didn't dare look at her, but he heard nothing. 

To be continued. 

• Like 4

MIL Chapter 3

More of this happy domestic scene. 

Tim settled down to work on his construction while Sarah sat and read. Putting the plastic pieces together was absorbing work, and Tim soon forgot his concerns about feeling grown up or not. All was good. He was happy. 

He didn't notice Sarah getting up and going to the kitchen. A short while later, she emerged and came over to Tim. 

'Dinner time, honey,' she said. 

Tim looked up, his eyes drawn to Sarah's large breasts. He thought how good they looked, and smiled. 

'What are you building?' Sarah asked. 

'It's a house,' Tim replied. 

'Aren't you clever,' said Sarah. 'How's your diaper?'

Tim felt slightly resentful at Sarah's tone. It wasn't 'clever' to build a Lego house. It was easy. And she didn't have to ask about his diaper. He'd had a single accident, and didn't even need to be wearing it now anyway. She didn't have to draw attention to it. Why couldn't she just have said 'Dinner's ready, Tim,' without making him feel childish. When she did that, Tim felt that he had to reestablish his adulthood. He ignored her offered hand and got to his feet. 

After sitting for so long, one of his legs was half asleep and he wobbled a bit as he stood. 

'Careful, honey,' said Sarah and put her arm around his back to steady him. 

'It's OK,' said Tim, trying to move out of her loose embrace. 

As he did so, he felt Sarah press the back and underside of his diaper. Again, he felt resentful. He'd just told her he was dry. 

'I'm OK,' he said.'I just told you.'

'Good boy,' was all that Sarah said, taking his hand regardless. 

Tim followed her into the kitchen, which was big enough to have a casual dining table which Sarah had set for two. 

Tim was ready to do the right thing and pull out Sarah's chair for her but she beat him to it and pulled out a chair for Tim. His efforts to appear grown up weren't going too well. 

'It's spaghetti bolognaise,' said Sarah. 'The sauce is a bit runny, so be careful.'

Tim mumbled in reply. He didn't need to be told that, he thought. He sat, feeling the thick padding between his bottom and the wooden chair seat. It was nuts that he was sitting here with his mother in law, wearing a diaper and not much else, he thought. He squirmed a little to get comfortable, and was a little shocked to feel that he might be a little wet. 

He glanced up at Sarah,who was about to put a bowl of spaghetti in front of him. 

'Are you OK, Tim?' she asked, pausing as she put the food down. 

'Yeah, just getting comfortable,' he replied. 

'OK,' said Sarah, looking at him for a little longer. 

She got her dinner, and sat opposite Tim. He noticed that she had a fork, but she'd given him a spoon. He picked it up. 

'I can use a fork,' he said petulantly. 'I'm not a child.'

'Tim,' Sarah said firmly, 'It's not a matter of being a child. It's what's easiest for you. It's a bit messy, and a spoon is best for you.'

Sarah put her fork into her spaghetti, twirled it neatly and took a mouthful. It didn't seem a good time for Tim to prolong the discussion about the spoon, so he started eating, chopping the spaghetti with the spoon and being careful not to spill any. 

Sarah asked Tim about Judy's plans for them to go to the park the next morning, and told Tim that she'd be staying overnight and accompanying them. Great, thought Tim. No one had asked him about that. He was a little distracted, and half of his next spoonful landed on his tracksuit top. 

'Oh, honey,' said Sarah, getting up. 

'It's OK,' said Tim, 'I can fix it,' he added, looking down at the mess. 

'I'll do it,' said Sarah, already up and at his side with a damp cloth. 

Tim sat still while Sarah wiped the pieces of spaghetti and sauce from his clothing. Then Tim watched her go to the end of the kitchen bench and pick up some folded fabric. 

'I don't need that!' said Tim. 

Sarah ignored his objection. 

'Judy said she'd got some of these,' Sarah said, unfolding a pale yellow terry bib with blue edging and ties. 'I think they're a very good idea especially for messy meals like spag bog.'

'I don't need it!' said Tim as Sarah moved behind him and tied the bib around his neck. 'I'll be careful!'

'Tim, you just weren't careful,' Sarah told him. 'There,' she said, settling the bib flat over Tim's chest. 'Much better. That top goes in the wash tonight.'

Tim looked down unhappily at the bib. He squirmed again in his chair, and realised that his diaper was now quite wet. He didn't even know when that had happened. It would mean that Sarah would find out when she put him to bed, then she'd change him again. It wasn't fair. 

Sarah sat down at the table. 

'Oh, come on Mr Gloomy,' she said to Tim with a laugh. 'You've worn a bib before, Judy told me. I'd wear one too, if I made a mess.'

'Yes,' said Tim, 'But you're not, I mean...'

Tim wanted to say that Sarah wasn't wearing a diaper and being treated like a child, but looking at her confident, face, makeup and mature clothes, it seemed a pointless thing to say. 

'Come on, honey,' said Sarah. 'Eat up. We've got rhubarb crumble for dessert. Judy said it's your favourite.'

'Yes, it is,' said Tim, cheering up a little. 

He loved rhubarb crumble. The bib wasn't so bad once it was on, he thought, and it saved his top from another spill a little later on. 

Tim spent the rest of the meal glancing at Sarah's breasts. He even imagined lying in bed with Sarah next to him and, well, kissing one of her breasts. He'd been doing that a lot with Judy. Since his problems had started, they hadn't really been having proper sex so much, but one night, when he was half asleep, he'd been nuzzled up next to her and she'd moved around and put her breast to his mouth. Now they did it quite a lot, even when they were on the sofa, watching TV. She'd pull up her top and he'd settle against her, sucking gently. It was very relaxing. 

When dinner was over, including the delicious dessert, Tim helped Sarah clean up. Standing up, he'd felt his wet diaper sag between his legs. Sarah didn't say anything, but when they finished tidying up, she patted the sagging back of his diaper and after thanking him for being a 'good boy' and helping with the tidying, she said that it was time to get him 'sorted out' for bed. 

Tim followed her to the bedroom, not looking forward to being changed again. 

To be continued. 

• Like 5

Thank you all for the kind comments. I'm sorry not much is actually happening in this story. So far it's just about Tim trying to convince his wife and mother in law, and himself, that he's still an adult, while they treat him the way he acts, as a child. 

I think that anyone who wears a diaper feels less than adult to some extent, at least occasionally. It can set up a conflict that is difficult to resolve. The way it's resolved, it seems to me, can depend on the attitude of the people around the diapered person. They have a conflict to resolve as well - an adult dressed and maybe even behaving in a very young manner. 

MIL Chapter 4

Tim does his best to be all grown up, but it's just not good enough. 

Tim stood quietly next to the bed while Sarah laid out a new diaper and Tim's talc and lotion. Tim was a bit annoyed that it seemed to be assumed that he'd need a change before his bedtime, before going to bed, he corrected himself. Increasingly, he found himself using and even thinking the childish words for things Judy or Sarah used around him. He now thought of doing wees, instead of pissing or taking a leak. To do that, he used his wee wee, not his dick or cock. He blamed his wife for not using grownup words, which made him start using them. Adult words, he corrected himself again.

'Right,' said Sarah. 'Let's get you out of that wet didee Into a nice dry one for bedtime.'

She moved towards Tim and reaching out, untaped his diaper and rolled it into a heavy, sodden ball which she carefully put aside. This time Tim didn't try modestly to shield his privates. He'd accepted that Sarah was in charge, just like Judy was. So he stood with his almost hairless groin exposed. His short, soft penis sat above his little pink scrotum, below his rounded tummy.

'Sit here, sweetie,' said Sarah, guiding Tim to the diaper she'd spread on the bed, then laying him back gently.

'I don't need to wear these, only at night,' said Tim. 

He'd rationalised the afternoon's wettings as exceptions to his condition. He'd wet only because his mother in law's presence had intimidated him. Anyone could wet a little if they were anxious or nervous. 

Sarah smiled. 

'Tim, while you have continence issues, you need to wear protection,' she said. 'Just like anyone else, of any age.'

'But not little kids or babies,' said Tim. 'I'm grown up.'

Sarah smiled again, patted the front of Tim's diaper and helped him sit up. 

'Tim, we've discussed this, and I know Judy has,' she said. 'Your age in years doesn't really matter. You need to be treated in the most effective way for your condition. You wetting your diaper or your pants is no different than a toddler wetting his or hers. In fact, your reaction when you do wet is the same as a toddlers'. You become anxious and upset.'

'I don't,' said Tim. 'I'm grown up.'

Sarah laughed and shook her head. 

'A week ago, Tim, you wet your pants in the park - do you remember? You ended up in tears, and you wouldn't let go of poor Judy. It was lucky that Judy had a pacifier in the car, which helped calm you down on the way home. So that's no different to the reaction of a toddler. You need care for your condition, not for your chronological age,' said Sarah. 'Now stop thinking about this and snuggle up in bed. OK.'

'The paci's just for bedtime 'cause I dribbled a bit on the pillow, and I've had it in the day sometimes but only because Judy says. I don't need it,' Tim said defensively. 

Sarah thought of the increasing frequency she'd noticed Tim sucking his thumb, and Judy's comment that since he'd stopped working he'd slowly been losing interest in watching news and even sport on TV, and now preferred cartoons or playing with his Lego. Judy said the Tim was now wetting every night, and wetting during the daytime three or four times a week, usually when they were out. 

Tim was resistant to wearing protection outside the house. He'd insist that his latest daytime wetting was 'an accident' and that he was 'grownup'. Judy had told Sarah that morning that life would be a lot easier when she had Tim in diapers 24/7. That day wasn't far off, Judy said. 'Who would want a two year old around who spent half the time in diapers and half not?' Judy had asked her. 

'I'm grown up,' said Tim sleepily as if in answer to Sarah's thoughts. 

'Of course you are, honey,' said Sarah, sitting in the side of the bed and stroking Tim's blonde hair. 

Tim mumbled something and Sarah watched his thumb slide into his mouth. She reached for the pacifier on the small table at Tim's side of the bed. Judy had mentioned Tim's dribbling, and he was quite happy to use his pacifier because of that. Judy said she was finding it increasingly useful during the day if Tim was playing up, but he was reluctant to use it in public. 

Sarah gently removed Tim's thumb from his mouth and replaced it with the pacifier, then left him sleeping. 'Grownup' she thought to herself with a smile. Even Tim's obsession with being 'grownup' was an indication of the direction he was heading. 

To be continued. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

MIL  Chapter 5

'Wake up, Tim!' said Judy.

Tim opened his eyes to see Judy standing next to the bed, already dressed. 

'We let you sleep in a bit,' said Judy, putting a pair of jeans and a t shirt on the bed. 

'We're off to the park this morning, remember?' she said. 

Tim mumbled something around the pacifier in his mouth. Judy laughed, then reached down and removed it, placing it on the bedside table. 

'What was that, honey?' she asked, smiling st him.

'I said 'Yes'', he said.'You told me yesterday,' he replied. 

'That's right,' said Judy. 'Mum's made lunch. She said you were quite good for her last night,' she added. 

'Of course I was,' said Tim, a little crossly. 

He didn't want to give either of them any reason to go on with this treating him like a child. He swung his legs out of the bed, and stood up. He was wearing long flannel pyjamas, as he usually did, but feeling the sagging weight of his wet diaper brought back the whole child thing again. 

'Let's get that wet diaper off, then you can hop into the shower,' said Judy, reaching for the waist of Tim's pyjama pants. 

'I can do it,' said Tim, brushing her hand away. 

'Alright, Mr Independent,' said Judy, 'But don't dawdle. We'll go as soon as you're diapered and dressed.'

'I don't need a diaper,' said Tim. 'It's not far and there are toilets there.'

'Tim,' said Judy. 'We've been through this. You've had too many daytime accidents recently for me to trust you on that. Now come on, into the shower. Quick sticks.'

Tim turned to his wife. 

'Judy...' he said. 

'Tim, for heaven's sake,' said Judy, reaching down and pulling down his pyjama pants before he could stop her. 

He couldn't do anything else but step out of the pants around his ankles. 

'Now, on the bed,' said Judy, guiding him onto the bed. 

Tim felt cross. His plan to be nothing but adult all day wasn't really working. He sat on the bed and laid back. Judy quickly untaped his wet diaper, folding it up and putting it aside as Tim stood up, feeling the cold air on his damp bottom and genitals. He put up his arms as Judy removed his pyjama top. 

'Off you go,' she said, giving him a pat on his bare bottom. 

As Tim turned to go to the bathroom, his mother in law walked in. She was wearing her usual tight jeans and sweater. 

'Hi Tim,' she said to her naked son in law. 

'Judy, I'd like to borrow your red top if I could, please. It's a bit cool and it's warmer than this,' she said, crossing her arms and removing her green sweater to reveal the cream coloured bra supporting her large breasts. 

Tim stood staring at them. 

'Shower please,Tim,' said Judy, going to the chest of drawers to find her red top. 'And don't forget to wash your wee wee properly.'

Tim headed again to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. It was about the only place he got any privacy, he thought. Mrs Evans didn't seem to understand privacy, he thought, his or hers. Last time she stayed overnight, she'd walked into their bedroom in her panties and a bra, chatting to Judy as if there were no male in the room. She wore big, shiny, skin coloured panties, not like Judy's lacy, coloured bikini pants. But like Judy's they were flat and smooth across the front. Tim felt a little jealous, thinking of the puffy front of his underpants with his diaper underneath. He'd had a daytime diaper on yesterday, and the day before that too, he thought. It was hard to remember the last time Judy hadn't put him in one after his morning shower. Maybe three or four days ago, he thought. Then he remembered that the last time he'd worn grownup underwear, whenever that was, he'd wet his pants just after lunch. He'd been thinking of going to the bathroom, then it just happened, and he'd ended up diapered for the rest of the day. Today he wouldn't even get a chance to stay dry in grownup underpants. Judy had already decided for him. Not fair, thought Tim angrily. Then he began to pee on the bathroom floor. He grasped his genitals but couldn't stop and quickly got into the shower. He'd have to clean that up with the bathmat, he thought. 

He was just finishing his shower, including washing his privates properly, and was getting out of the glass cubicle when Judy walked in. She took his towel from the rail and stood ready to wrap it round him. 

'Oh, Tim,' she said, noticing the puddle of pee on the floor. 'Try to be more careful. Look at this!''

'I was going to clean it up,' said Tim. 

'I'll do it later,' said Judy. 'Stand over here. Don't step in it.'

Judy held the towel out for Tim and guided him around the puddle. Tim stood in front of Judy while she towelled him dry.

'Have you done poos yet?' she asked. 

'No, but I don't need to,' said Tim. 'Anyway, I'm not going to mess my pants!' he added crossly. 

'Well, I don't think we can be sure,' said Judy, squatting to dry Tim's legs. 

'That was an accident,' said Tim, remembering the time a few weeks ago when Judy had taken ages in the supermarket and he couldn't help messing. 

'Then we don't want another accident, do we?' asked Judy. 'Now sit on the toilet and try to do a poo, please.'

Tim sat on the toilet while Judy shook out his towel and returned it to the rail. He managed a bowel movement almost immediately, and Judy watched while he wiped himself. 

'Good boy,' she said. 'Now, show me your bottom.'

Tim sighed loudly, turned away from her and bent over. 

'All clean,' said Judy as Tim flushed the toilet. 'Now go back and wait in the bedroom. I'll clean up your mess on the floor.'

'At least I had a diaper on that other time,' Tim said lamely, trying to make the best of messing his pants. 

'That last time, you mean,' said Judy, 'And that's exactly why you're in diapers. Now off you go.'

She gave him another pat on the rump. 

It wasn't fair, he thought as he went back to the bedroom. He hardly ever messed his pants, or his diaper. 

He found Mrs Evans sitting at Judy's dressing table putting on lipstick. He'd given up trying to be modest in front of her, and sat on the bed next to his clothes. There was now a folded diaper and talc next to his jeans. 

Judy put her head around the bedroom door. 

'Mum, Tim's peed on the bathroom floor. I'm just going to clean it up. Can you diaper him please?' she said. 

'Sure,' said Mrs Evans, looking at Tim in the dressing table mirror. 

'I'd like him in plastic pants too,' Judy said. 'Top shelf in the cupboard.'

'OK,' said Mrs Evans. 

Tim grimaced. He hated wearing plastic pants over his diaper. They made him feel like a baby. He only had them on if they went to the movies or something, not just for going out to the park for a little while. But he'd learned that complaining did no good. 

Mrs Evans finished applying her lipstick, smacking her lips together and standing up. 

'OK, Tim' she said, unfolding the diaper and spreading it on the bed. 'Back you go.'

Tim sat on the spread diaper and lay back. 

'You should wear your diaper until you get into the shower,' said Mrs Evans, picking up the talc and twisting the top. 

'It was an...' began Tim. 

'I know,' said Mrs Evans. 'Legs apart.'

Tim spread his legs as Mrs Evans dusted his groin with talc. She held up his penis between her thumb and forefinger and moved his tight little scrotum aside, liberally dusting his groin, then patted the area. She pushed his genitals downwards then pulled the diaper up between his legs and tugging the sides of the diaper tight around his hips, she attached the tapes. 

'That's tight,' protested Tim. 

'We don't want any leaks,' said Mrs Evans. 'Stand up, please.'

Tim stood, and Mrs Evans went to the cupboard across the room and returned with a pair of plastic pants. Tim stood unhappily and stepped into the pants as Mrs Evans pulled them up to his waist. Tim felt trussed up in the tight diaper, and didn't even want to look at the plastic pants, 

Mrs Evans helped him into the yellow t shirt Judy had put out for him. Tim caught an image of himself in the dressing table mirror. He looked like a big toddler in his t shirt with the thick, plastic covered diaper below it. At least he'd have jeans on, he thought. 

'Now these,' said Mrs Evans, holding out the jeans. 

Tim stepped into them and Mrs Evans pulled them up to his waist front and back.

'These aren't my jeans,' said Tim, looking down as Mrs Evans pulled them up. He put one hand to his crotch. The denim was quite thin, and the waist had a wide band of elastic and crinkled denim all around it. He felt the front with his fingers. He could see that there wasn't even a fly, just fake stitching for one. He couldn't even feel or see his wee wee. It was all smooth in front, just diaper and denim. He looked at Mrs Evans. 

'They are your jeans, honey,' she said. 'Judy got them for you yesterday. Three pairs. I hope you thank her.'

'I will,' said Tim miserably, looking again in the mirror. He still looked toddlerish. 

'There,' said Mrs Evans, pulling the hem of Tim's t shirt down around the bulk of his diaper. 'You look very smart.'

That cheered Tim up a little. At least the t shirt covered up the elastic waist, even if he looked a bit chubby below that.

'All done,' said Judy, walking into the room. 'Oh, thanks mum,' she added, looking at Tim. 'Just his shoes and we're ready to go.'

'Thanks for the new pants,' said Tim. 

'My pleasure, darling,' said Judy, going to Tim and giving him a kiss. 'You look great,' she added, brushing his shiny blonde hair aside and smiling at him. 

To be continued.