LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting 101

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SoakedinTexas said:

Has anyone heard from mamabugHope that life is ok and she is well. Life has a funny way of sneaking up on all of us and putting us down and out when we least expect it. 

It’s been 2 months since her last log in. I am concerned but outside of being an avid follower of her writings, I don’t know her or anyone that does ? I really hope she is okay. 

• 2 weeks later...
It’s been 2 months since her last log in. I am concerned but outside of being an avid follower of her writings, I don’t know her or anyone that does [emoji20] I really hope she is okay. 

She’s just fine. There’s a lot going on at the moment.
On 11/24/2019 at 5:26 PM, Babyqtboy said:

It’s been 2 months since her last log in. I am concerned but outside of being an avid follower of her writings, I don’t know her or anyone that does ? I really hope she is okay. 

She's actually my girlfriend. :) And I can 100 percent attest that she has a lot going on. Her job took up a ton of her time and made it extremely hard to write. I promise you she's coming back at some point, once things settle down at her job! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dr_J said:

She's actually my girlfriend. :) And I can 100 percent attest that she has a lot going on. Her job took up a ton of her time and made it extremely hard to write. I promise you she's coming back at some point, once things settle down at her job! 

I am glad to hear that, that it’s just work and a hectic schedule, and not something bad or serious. Tell her we all miss her (and her writing), and can’t wait for her return ?

She's actually my girlfriend. [emoji4] And I can 100 percent attest that she has a lot going on. Her job took up a ton of her time and made it extremely hard to write. I promise you she's coming back at some point, once things settle down at her job! 

Thank you for updating! [emoji3526]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I so appreciate all the concern about me ❤️ 

I am physically okay! (except my sciatica problems haha)

This has all been mentally related do to my stress at my job!

I'm coming back, I'm taking a small break work and in that mean time I'm going to find myself again and continue this story! 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Here is the long overdue Chapter 7 of my story! The past few weeks I've been working hard on catching up with my work. Babysitting 101 is completed! And I will finish posting the next few chapters every Wednesday :) In the meantime I'll start working on my next story which is going to be a hella juicy one! If you wish to read chapter 8 already it is posted on my Patreon page, as well as my Patreon exclusive story, and I'm starting to put a few drawings on there as well. I'm back and better than before! Thank you for all your patience and I promise not to disappoint! https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Seven

Now, I just needed to find a way to get my parents out of the house for a few hours. That shouldn’t be too hard, though. 

I slipped downstairs to see both of my parents at the dinner table.

“Where is Lucas?” My mother asked as I sat down at the table, filling my plate.

“He had to go home,” I replied, “he just wanted to tell me something.”

My parents gave each other a look but didn’t ask any more questions.

“So, do you have any plans this Friday night?” I asked as I shoved a big bite of spaghetti into my mouth.

“I don’t believe so,” my mother said, “how come?”

“You guys should go out,” I replied, “you guys work hard and deserve to have a little date night.”

My mother raised her eyebrow. “What are you planning?”

“Nothing, I swear!” I said. “I mean, I may call Mary and ask if she wants to spend the night, and I guess sometimes it’s nice to have her over without yall being here.” 

I wanted it to sound casual; I didn’t want them to think I wanted to throw a party or something else.

“Hm, I guess it would be nice to go out just the two of us.” My mother said.

“I can book reservations for that new restaurant that just opened up.”

“Oh, that would be lovely.” My mother beamed.

It’s all set to go; my parents are going out on Friday.

I slipped my hands under the table as I quickly texted Lucas the excellent news.

Great! I’ll stop by around 7 pm!

What was going to happen Friday night, though?

I bit my lip in anticipation. When dinner was done and over with, I helped with the dishes before returning to my room and working on some homework. All I could think though was everything that happened before and everything that could happen again. My cheeks flushed as I thought how cute Lucas had looked and how I felt taking care of him. I couldn’t explain the emotions that were rising from me.

I tried to block off the emotions, though, as I crawled under the covers and went to sleep.

The next few days at school was difficult, even though Lucas and I were talking once again, it was still a bit awkward – even more so when Mary was around. I saw her eyes staring at me, and I knew it wouldn’t be long before she demanded answers. But what answers could I give her? I could barely explain what happened the other week to myself, let alone to her.

“I know something happened,” Mary said that Friday morning, I bit my lip as I turned to look at her, giving her a confused look.

“I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about.”

“Oh, cut the crap, Kelly. You’ve been avoiding me; ever since that night with you and Lucas…did something happens?”

“Of course not.”

Mary got closer to her friend, “that’s what you keep saying, but I know you better than that. Why won’t you tell me?”

“I just…I can’t…” I said as I lowered my head. “I’m sorry.”

Mary took a step back and shook her head. “I thought you trusted me.” With that, she walked away and didn’t speak to me for the rest of the day. I felt ashamed. I wanted to call out to her and apologize, but I knew that those words didn’t mean anything as I wasn’t honest with her.

But, to be fair, I wasn’t exactly honest with myself either.

When I got home after school, my parents were starting to get dressed for their date night. I mentioned that Mary was going to come over later that night but might not spend the night because she had to go somewhere with her parents. 

After my parents left, I texted Lucas to tell him they were gone.

He showed up about half an hour later.

“Hey,” I breathed in as I opened the door.

“H-hey,” he said with a nervous chuckle.

“Are you hungry?” I asked as I took a step back so he could walk inside. I nervously rubbed my hands together, not sure what to expect from tonight.

“No, I ate already.”

“Okay, want to go into my room?”

“Yeah.”

The two of us walked up to her room; once we were inside, I shut the door and took a deep breath before swinging around.

“I don’t want this to be awkward,” I shouted out to him.

“Neither do I,” Lucas said as he cleared his throat, obviously surprised by my sudden outburst.

“But, there is something I need…I mean, I was just wondering if we could go a bit further…”

“What do you mean?” Lucas asked, raising his brow at me.

“Well, before, when I diapered you, you still had your boxers on, which kind of got in the way and made it more difficult too…”

“Oh…OH!” Lucas said when he realized what I was trying to say. His cheeks turned red. “I don’t know. It’ll be weird because you’ll be seeing me naked.”

“I know.” I raised my hands. “But, it won’t be seeing you naked in that way, it’ll be just more efficient.”

“I suppose that’s true,” he said with a nod of his head, “well, let’s just get started then, huh? Should I undress again?”

“Can I help you with that?” I said, trying to keep my calm voice and steady, almost like a professional, like I have done this a million times.

“Um, sure,” he said, his cheeks turning red as I walked over to him. He was wearing a blue polo shirt and some dark shorts. I helped him lift his shirt and began unbuttoning his pants.

“Okay, lie down,” I told him. He didn’t say a word as he hopped on the bed and laid down, I towered over him as I helped pull his shorts off of him, leaving him only in his boxers.

I gulped as I turned and grabbed one of the diapers and some baby powder. I tried to take deep breaths and told myself this wouldn’t mean anything, that it was just for practice, and it’s not like I haven’t seen a penis before!

But, this was Lucas…one of my best friends!

Yet, I also wanted to do this.

I turned around and faced Lucas. “Okay, here we go,” I said as I took my hands and grabbed hold of his boxers and pulled them down in one full motion. I closed my eyes tightly, but slowly opened them to reveal my best friend lying down on my bed, naked. He wasn’t looking at him; his head was turned to the side. 

I brought my attention to his private area, and I was surprised to see that Lucas was completely bald! Did he shave regularly? Or did he do it for this occasion? No. He didn’t know that I would want to diaper him without his boxers on. 

“Okay, raise your legs a bit,” I told him, and he did as he was told. I then slid the diaper underneath him. Before I taped him up, though, I grabbed the baby powder and poured it all over his crotch and the diaper. I then pulled the diaper up.

“Uh, oh,” I said.

“What?” He asked, turning his head towards me the first time.

“You’re umm…I mean.” I felt my cheeks start to burn, but I tried to keep my composure.

“What?” He repeated.

“Your…penis is pointed the wrong way,” I told him, and his cheeks turned a dark red.

“Oh, yeah, that sometimes happens.” He said as he started to reach down to fix himself, but for some reason I slapped his hand away.

“I’ll do it!” I said, “you know if I’m babysitting a boy.” With that, I gently pushed his penis down before taping up the diaper.

“There we go!” I said! 

“Thanks,” he mumbled as he sat up.

I opened my mouth to ask him something when suddenly the doorbell went off.

• Like 4

Nice to see you back.  Love this story. It almost mirrored my experience with a girlfriend.  But she practiced babysitting me and putting me in a diaper in a church nursery that we snuck into. 

• Like 2

Good morning! Here is the next chapter! Chapter 9 is already available on my Patreon page. (I'm also working on another drawing)! I've also started my next story (Which will be pretty kinky) that will be posted on my Patreon page on January 5th and then on January 12th on DD! So stay tuned!

Chapter Eight

“Who could that be?” I said in an annoyed voice as I shook my head. “Let’s just ignore it. As I was going to say…”

But, the sound of the doorbell once again rung throughout the house.

“I best go see who it is,” I said, but before I could go anywhere, Lucas grabbed hold of my arm.

“Don’t go! You can’t let someone in when I’m like this.”

“I’m not!” I promised him. “Not in a million years!”

“Please….” He whimpered, and it sent a chill down my spine. It was almost too adorable to ignore, but then the doorbell went off for the third time. Whoever it was wasn’t going to go away.

“I promise Lucas,” I said as I gave him a quick pat on the cheek before I rushed out of my room and down the stairs.

When I opened the door, though, I wasn’t expecting to see Mary there. 

“Oh!” I said with alarm. “Mary. What are you doing here?”

“You weren’t answering my calls or texts.” She replied as she folded her arms together. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, and was wearing a cute top and a pair of shorts.

“Oh,” I cleared my throat, trying to find some excuse, “I had it on the charger while I was playing a game. I got distracted. What’s the matter?” 

“Just wanted to stop over,” Mary said with a shrug of her shoulders, “may I come in?”

“Um, no!’ I replied suddenly as I held up my arm to stop Mary from entering my house. She raised her brow at me.

“Why not?”

“Because my parents are out, and they said I’m not allowed to have anyone over.”

“Um, that is a terrible lie. Your parents love me, and you have totally done things you’re parents told you not too. Now, what’s up?”

I tried to search my brain for any excuse or any answer that would please her! But she could tell by the look on my face that I didn’t have any to give. I sighed with a defeat as I lowered my arm.

“Okay, I’ll tell you,” I said. “I’m here with Lucas.”

“Lucas?” She said, taking a few seconds before it to register in her mind. “Oh! You’re…”

“Yeah,” I spoke with a sigh. “And it’s super embarrassing and…”

“I need to see,” Mary said as she tried to push past me.

“Mary…what, no!” I called out, but it was too late, she slipped by me and was up the stairs before I could stop her. 

“Mary! Please!” I begged as I rushed up the stairs, but as soon as I reached the top, Mary was already opening up my bedroom door.

“Look what we have here,” Mary said with a small chuckle.

“Lilly!” Lucas called out both in anger and embarrassment.

“I’m sorry, Lucas! She slipped past me, and I couldn’t –“but my words fell silent as Mary held up her hands.

“Shush you two,” Mary said, “You’re acting like I’m going to scream to the whole world about what I see. But, I’m supposed to be your best friend, but you both have kept me in the dark. How do you think this makes me feel?”

“Mary,” I whispered, feeling ashamed of myself.

“I’m not going to tell a soul.”

“Thank you,” Lucas whispered, also probably feeling a bit ashamed for not trusting Mary.

“Mary…., I’m sorry,” I replied. “I wanted to tell you, but I didn’t know-how. You see, last time we did this, I...”

“Wait,” Lucas said, cutting me off, “Mary knew about this?”

“Yes,” I said with a sigh, but quickly added, “She knew you were going to help me, I wasn’t able to tell her exactly what happened. It was too embarrassing!” 

Lucas stared at me for a moment, and then back to Mary, he then looked down at himself and grabbed a blanket and pulled it over his lap.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered under my breath. Though I knew it was pointless. 

“I think I should leave,” Lucas said, but before he could do anything else, Mary was pulling me into the room.

“Come on,” Mary said with a shake of her head, “don’t let me stop your fun. Nothing to be ashamed of. Lucas, you do look pretty cute.”

Lucas’ cheeks started to burn once again as I put a hand on Mary’s shoulder.

“So, you’re going to leave?”

“I don’t want too,” Mary said, and I gave her a shocked look. She took a deep breath and continued, “Listen, ever since you told me about it, and we went shopping looking for stuff, I couldn’t get it out of my head. Then when you weren’t able to tell me what happened, I figured you must have been embarrassed. Which just made me even more curious.”

I couldn’t find any words to reply with. What does that mean? Did Mary want to be a part of this? I wasn’t even exactly sure what ‘this’ was. I turned my attention to Lucas. There was no way he would be comfortable doing this; he was hardly comfortable doing this with me, let alone with a third person. 

“Come on now,” Mary said with a sigh, “what was next?”

“I was going to um,” I took a deep breath, “going to do a bit of bottle feeding.”

“Perfect!” Mary said as she strode over to the bottle and picked it up. “Be right back.” With that, she left the room. I started at Lucas for a moment and shrugged my shoulders before I quickly turned around and followed Mary down the stairs.

“Mary, what are you planning?”

“Not sure, yet, Kelly,” Mary said with a shrug of her shoulders as she entered the kitchen, “thinking of some juice. Or should we fill this with beer?”

“No, no,” I said, holding my hands up, “I mean about this situation. What is your plan here?”

Mary turned around and faced me. “What is YOUR plan here?”

“I don’t know,” I said honestly, “I sort of enjoyed it before, and so did he, and we just decided to practice again.”

“Is it a practice anymore?”

“I can’t answer that,” I said, “I don’t know.”

“Kelly, I’m your best friend. I know you better than that.” Mary said. “You may think I’m doing this to tease you both, but I promise I’m not. I’m honestly intrigued and a bit curious as well.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Really,” she said as she pulled out a jar of apple juice, “this should work.”

The two of them laughed a bit before they headed up the stairs. Lucas was still sitting on the bed, the blanket over his bottom half. Mary walked over to him and pulled the blanket away.

“Now, who gets to feed him first?” Mary said as she turned to look at me.

“Can I go first?” I asked. “I can feed him the bottle, and you can do the baby food.”

“Sounds like a good idea.” She replied as she handed me the bottle. I gave her a little smirk as I crawled on the bed, next to Lucas, and patted my lap.

“As we did before,” I told him, and he nodded his head, before crawling onto my lap, laying his head on my one arm, his body curled up around me as I plopped the bottle in his mouth and let him suckle on it. I felt my cheeks start to warm up a bit, remembering the last time we did this. 

“Drink it all up,” I spoke in a soft voice, holding him close to me, I can watch Mary’s eyes on us, but she doesn’t say a word.

It doesn’t take long before Lucas finished the bottle.

“Good job!” I replied, before helping him up slightly and giving him a few pats on the back. “No bubbles in your tummy!”

“It’s now my turn to feed you!” Mary replied with a glint in her eyes. She turned to go through the jars of baby food we had bought together, pulling out ones that were a mixture of pears and peaches.

“This should be good!” She said as she popped the jar open and set it to the side. “Where are the baby bibs, Kelly?”

“In the top drawer,” I said as I pointed to my end table. Mary nodded her head and grabbed one before she wrapped it around his neck. She then dipped a spoon into the baby jar and held it out to Lucas.

“Here comes the choo choo train!” She said with a snicker as Lucas gave me a look before opening his mouth, letting Mary feed him.

“There we go! Can’t feed yourself, can you? Little helpless, Lucas.” Mary replied and fed him again. Her words were teasing, which caused Lucas to shrink slightly as his cheeks were red. I shifted my weight; we all knew that Mary wasn’t trying to be mean.

“All gone! You did a good job.” Mary said as she pinched Lucas’ cheeks, and he instantly turned away from her. 

“Now, what is next?” Mary asked as she turned to me.

“Um, well, we could always…”

“Um guys,” Lucas said as he shifted his weight, “can we pause this for a moment?”’

“Why?” Both of us asked together.

“I need to go to the bathroom.”

Mary and I stared at each other for a long moment, before we both smiled and turned to Lucas, who looked a bit worried about our expression.

• Like 4

So glad to see you back and writing. I have loved all your stories but this one really seems to remind me of when I was 13 and fantasizing about this exact situation ❤️ Kudos and well written as usual 

• Like 1
On 1/24/2020 at 9:06 AM, Babyqtboy said:

So glad to see you back and writing. I have loved all your stories but this one really seems to remind me of when I was 13 and fantasizing about this exact situation ❤️ Kudos and well written as usual 

Thank you! :) I appreciate it! 

Here is the next chapter! Thank you all for your support! I'm so happy to be back to writing once again ❤️ Next Wednesday on my Patreon page will be the 1st chapter of my newest story! It will be posted on DD in 2 weeks. I'm also working on a drawing today to be posted soon! (either today or tomorrow!)  

Enjoy! :D 

Chapter Nine

“W-what? Why are you looking at me like that?” Lucas asked as he shrunk back a bit.

“You’re not going anywhere,” I told him with a shrug off my shoulders, and Mary nodded her head.

“Yeah, silly. You have a diaper on! Might as well use it for its intended purposes.” Mary replied.

Lucas just stared at them for a moment; his whole face was red. “I can’t do that!” 

“Why not?” Mary asked as she leaned forward and bopped him on the nose. “You’re just a baby, right?”

“N-no! I was only doing this because Kelly needed my help.” Lucas said in his defense as he raised his hands. “Right, Kelly?!”

“It started that way,” I said, “but you admitted to me you enjoyed it…and so did I. you can’t tell me you’re not a little bit curious?”

“I mean…No!” Lucas said. “I’m not going to do this. I’m – “but before he could finish his sentence, Mary was plopping a pacifier into his mouth.

“Shhh,” she whispered, “don’t worry about it. Just let it all go, and we will take care of everything else.”

He started to spit the pacifier out, but I leaned forward and gently pressed my fingers against it and shook my head. “It’s okay,” I said in a calming voice, “do you want another bottle?”

I then turned my head over to Mary, who nodded and grabbed the bottle and headed down the stairs. 

I turned my attention to Lucas, who looked so small sitting there. “Why don’t we get you a bit more comfortable and put that onesie back on you?” I asked him, but I didn’t wait to hear an answer from him as I opened the drawer and pulled out the giant panda onesie that Mary and I bought with him the previous week. I helped him slide it on before I zipped it up.

“If it gets too warm, let me know?” I told him, and he nodded his head, still suckling on the pacifier. It was only a few moments later before Mary returned with another bottle full.

“I get to feed him this time.” She said as she sat down on the other side of Lucas. She patted her lap, and without question, Lucas hurried over to her, lying down as he did with me as she plopped the bottle in his mouth.

“This is quite fun,” Mary told me, and I nodded.

“Y-yeah, strangely enough, it is,” I replied as I watched one of my best friends feed my other best friend.

“We will keep filling up your tummy until you have no other choice but to fill that diaper of yours up!” Mary said with a snicker. “then Kelly and I will have to fight over who will change you!”

“Change him?” I asked, my face turning a bit red.

“Of course, you didn’t expect him to change himself, did you?” Mary asked as she gave him a questioning look.

“No, I guess not,” I replied as I thought back to when I took off his boxers and put the diaper on him. I shifted my weight. The thought of pulling back the wet diaper and wiping off his dick, it caused me to have certain feelings that I was unsure of, excitement? Maybe. It felt both wrong, but yet so right at the same time.

“We can always do it together,” Mary said as she turned her attention back to Lucas, who was almost finished with his bottle and was also shifting his weight. I had a feeling it wouldn’t be long before he would be forced to use the diaper.

“There we go!” Mary said as she held up the empty bottle. “You did such a great job!”

“T-thanks,” Lucas whispered.

“Why don’t we watch some TV?” I asked, knowing there wasn’t much else we could do as we waited for nature to take its course.

“That sounds like a good idea,” Mary said as she plopped the paci back in Lucas’ mouth, who accepted it.

“We can go downstairs,” I told them. “My parents are going to be late.”

“Let’s go!” Mary said as she grabbed Lucas’s hand and helped him off the bed. “Have to hold my hand while going down the stairs! You don’t want to fall now!”

I let Mary and Lucas go first, and I followed behind them. I couldn’t help but wonder how Mary was such a natural at this. I found myself blushing and fumbling through it, but it was almost like she had done this before. I knew that couldn’t have been possible; I just figured it had to be her personality. Mary was always a leader type; when they were younger, I would just follow her wherever she went. Her parents were also wealthy and had servants, too, so she was only used to telling people what to do.

“What should we watch?” Mary asked as he settled down on the couch, Lucas in-between the two of us.

“There is a new movie out on Netflix that looked to be good,” I said as I grabbed the remote and put the movie on.

Throughout the movie, we didn’t talk much. Once in a while, I would run my fingers through Lucas’ hair, or Mary would lean over and pinch his cheeks. He was shifting his weight more and more throughout the hour and a half movie. Mary and I would give each other a knowing glance, knowing that it wouldn’t be long now that Lucas would fill up his diaper. But, we both knew we were going to wait till the movie was over before we checked him. So if he happened to lose control halfway through the film, he would have to sit in it for the rest of the movie. 

As soon as the movie was over, I turned off the TV and let out a stretch. “That movie was great.”

“Yeah, it was fun,” Mary said as she turned to look at Lucas, who nodded his head, but his face was down, his cheeks were the brightest red I’ve ever seen.

We both knew. Without saying a word, the two of us placed our hand on top of his crotch, and it was a bit difficult to tell through the onesie. We didn’t even have to feel the wet diaper to know what he had done.

“Uh oh,” I said with a giggle, “looks like someone had an accident.”

“Who’s a big boy now?” Mary teased.

Lucas sunk as far as he could, trying to cover his face, but it was pointless. 

“Come on, let’s go get the stinky little boy changed!” Mary said as she stood up and offered her hand to Lucas, who took it. I stood up, and all three of us slowly made it back to my bedroom, where Lucas crawled on top of my bed.

“Let’s get you out of this onesie first!” Mary cooed as she helped him out of the onesie.

“Wow!” I replied as I pointed to his diaper, “It’s obvious that you are soaked!”

“Do you have any wipes?” Mary asked as she turned her attention to me.

“Yes,” I replied as I bent down and picked up the package of wipes that we had bought earlier, “we are going to need a lot, though.”

“Yes, we have such a wet little boy on our hand!” Mary stated, and Lucas covered his face with his hands as he laid there in nothing but a soaking wet diaper. Mary placed her fingers on top of his crotch and pressed down.

“Oh?”

“What?” I asked, but instead of saying anything, Mary grabbed my hand and placed it on top of Lucas’ crotch. It took me a moment to realize what she was talking about when I felt the thickness of his dick pressing up against the diaper.

He was hard.

Mary and I looked at each other and then back to Lucas, who was trying to dig his face into his hands, but even then, we could see his red face beneath.

This was turning him on. I bit my lip, not wanting to admit to myself that it was a bit exciting for me as well, and as I turned to Mary, I knew that she felt the same way.

• Like 4