LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Stay At The Clinic - Chapters 1-3

A Stay At The Clinic.  Chapter 1

''Why are we coming back here again?', Noel asked his wife as she drove through the security gate. 'This place creeps me out,' Noel added, eyeing with obvious displeasure the big white building coming into view through the trees. 

'I still have some business to do here,' Ann replied calmly. 'As for creeping you out, I suggest you become a little more grown up and consider how things really are. This place does an excellent job for a lot of people who need special care."

Noel was unrepentant. 

'Well, I think it's creepy,' he said, thinking of the strange behaviour of the people he'd seen in the clinic's 'activity area' last time he traipsed along as Ann did her business. 

'What do you have to do here anyway?' asked Noel 

'Business, Noel,' said Ann. 

Noel returned to staring out the window. It had been almost six months since Ann had discussed any 'business' with him. He had got over his resentment of that, but he still didn't like the way Ann talked about her work - which they used to discuss together - as something that no longer concerned Noel. Worse, if he pushed the matter, he'd be told that whatever business it was was 'complicated' or would be 'too hard to explain.'. 

Noel was a former financial analyst, for God's sake. Fair enough, he'd lost some of his higher level functions, if he remembered correctly what the insurance company's shrink had said. At least what she had written, thought Noel. Naturally she didn't speak to him. She spoke to Ann, and emailed her a multi page report which Noel had managed to find on Ann's computer. 

It wasn't fair, Noel thought. Sitting in what had been their shared home office, and which had subtly over the months become Ann's domain, Noel had been carefully trying to make sense of the report. All he'd read was the last page. Even that had taken ages, because he needed a dictionary now for long words. Even then, some sentences, even ones people say, had become difficult to work out. The dictionary was hard enough to use, too. Anyway, Ann had found Noel in 'her' office and had been very cross. That was the first time she'd hit him. She'd punished him on the spot, bending him over and spanking his backside so hard that he cried for the first time he could remember. For once he'd been thankful for the limited insulation of the pullup he now wore in case of slight small accidents. Even accepting that he needed to wear those had been a struggle, and had turned out to be yet another example of Ann getting her way. There was no doubt about it. She wore the pants. She was the head of the household, and expected Noel to ask her permission for things. She didn't expect or like her authority to be questioned. 

Obviously that wasn't fair, Noel thought, but he couldn't do anything about it. He'd told the psychologist he saw every month about being spanked, expecting some sympathy. He'd had to work up the courage to say something so bad about Ann as her hitting him, but to his surprise, Jane, the psychologist asked him if he thought he deserved to be spanked for what he'd done. After all, Jane had told him, looking at Ann's computer without asking her was 'very naughty'. But she spanked me Jane!, Noel had responded, quite shocked that Jane was taking Ann's side. Worse, the whole discussion with Jane made Noel angry and anxious, which were exactly the conditions most likely to result in further problems. Sure enough, in spite of his efforts to stay calm, the discussion with Jane brought on the tears which came too readily now, and worse, a wet pullup. Jane had called Ann into their 'one on one' session and Ann had changed Noel's pullup right there, in front of Jane, then being told yet again to try to be a grownup and not to sulk. How could anyone not sulk when they were treated so badly, Noel had thought. 

He'd learned his lessons slowly. Ann was in charge of their business affairs. There was no question of that. She made the decisions for both of them, then told him what she'd done - if she thought he needed to know. That wasn't really fair either, although Noel knew he had trouble understanding numbers and words when they were all mixed up. Ann would tell him that she didn't have time to explain, or worse, that he 'wouldn't understand' as if adults had some special language only they knew. Noel began to get cross with himself as well. He did his best not to think of Ann and the other people around him as 'adults', but often found himself doing so. He'd tell himself he was an adult too, but it was hard to feel convinced of that wearing a wet pullup. 

He noticed that Ann had stopped the car in the gravel car park near the imposing front door of the clinic. Now she was turning to speak to him. 

'I want you to come inside with me, and be on your best behaviour. OK?' Ann said, reaching out and moving some of Noel's lanky hair out of his eyes. 

Noel had heard that sort of thing before. 

'I'm not grumpy,' he objected crossly. None of this was fair. 

'Noel, I know that sulky look. I don't want to see it, OK? Just be good,' Ann said firmly.

'All right,' replied Noel just as firmly, not looking at Ann but staring out of the window.

Ann looked steadily at the side of Noel's head for a moment and sighed. 

Noel shifted in the seat to get more comfortable. 

'Do you need your pullup changed?' Ann asked him. 

'It's fine,' said Noel.

Ann's response was to reach over and squeeze Noel's crotch with one hand. 

'For heaven's sake, Noel, you're soaked,' said Ann. 'We've talked about this. Are you going to start being responsible and tell me when you need a change, or do you want me to start checking your diaper every 20 minutes like a two year old's? 

'It's not a diaper,' said Noel. 'It's a pullup.'

'Noel, stop it,' Ann told him. 'For your information, it is a diaper. It's just called a pullup. You need to wear diapers, Noel. It's called reality. You wet the bed every night, and now you wet most days as well. Remember what Jane said? She said you'd soon need to change to proper daytime diapers, and I think that time has come. I've already bought a supply of your new daytime diapers, and I've brought a couple today as spares. They'll have a room here we can use. I think this is the perfect time and place to make the change.'

Noel began crying. 

Ann sighed again. 

'I'm sorry you're upset, Noel,' she said, 'But we have to accept things as they are and deal with them in the most effective way. Now, I'm going to get  you out of the car, and we're going inside. You've met Dr Carla and her nurse, so I expect you to be cooperative.'

Ann caught the blank look from Noel. She breathed in. 

'I expect you to be a good boy,' said Ann, 'And do what you're told, whether it's me, or one of the staff here telling you. OK?'

'OK,' conceded Noel, and took Ann's hand. 

'Good boy,' she said as she closed the door and led Noel to the big entrance. 

'And Noel, honey?' Ann said. 

'Yes?' replied Noel. 

'I want you to know that all I want is what's best for you. Do you understand that?' Ann said. 

'Yes,' said Noel, wondering why she said that. 

He knew she loved him, in spite of his problems. 

Ann kissed him on the cheek. 

'Now be good,' she said, and led him inside.

To be continued.

'

• Like 4

A Stay At The Clinic.  Chapter 2

Noel looked around at the dark timber panelling of the cavernous entry hall of the clinic. There were doors to the sides, with brown wooden signs sticking out from them like 'Director of Clinic' and 'Patient Records'. It was very forbidding. Noel felt that the whole place was focussed on him - more particularly the pullup he was wearing, and which he could feel was a little wet. He wished, as he often did, that he could feel when he was wetting. For some time now, he'd only been able to tell that he was wet, not that he was actually peeing. How could things improve when he didn't even know when he was wetting, he thought. He hoped that they could get out of the place without another embarrassing change like at Jane's, he thought. 

Ann led him through an open doorway with a sign saying 'Reception'. 

'Ah, Ann, good morning,' said a nice looking woman sitting behind a counter in the room. 'Helen's expecting you and will see you shortly.'

The woman was wearing a white uniform with a name tag on her breast sayin Chloe. She looked at Noel with a kind smile. 

'And you're Noel, aren't you?' she asked him. 

Noel had not met this woman on their previous visit, and was a little taken aback that she knew his name. This visit was about Ann's business, not him. He wondered how she knew who he was. 

'Say good morning, honey,' Ann said, giving his bottom a soft tap with her hand. 

Noel wished he hadn't stopped to think about the lady knowing his name. Having Ann remind him of his manners made him feel like a child.

He stood up straight, and said 'Good morning Ch...ch..'

Both women laughed. 

'It's a hard one, honey. It's Chloe,' said the woman in the white clothes. 

Noel blushed hotly. He thought he would do so well by using the name he read on the name tag. He knew he had trouble with 'ch'. Why didn't he think?

An older woman appeared at the door. She was wearing a woolly looking skirt and jacket, like Ann's mom wore. She greeted Ann with a quick kiss, then turned to Noel, who was still worrying about his faux pas with Chloe's name. 

'Hullo, Noel,' the woman said. 'Welcome back.'

Noel looked up at the woman. She was very tall. 

'You remember Dr Anderson, honey. Say hello,' prompted Ann. 

Noel felt cross. He remembered her. Why didn't anyone give him time to think?

'H,hello Dr Anderson,' said Noel. 

'Caroline,' said Dr Anderson with a smile. 'I like your shirt.'

'Thank you,' said Noel.

He liked the shirt too. Ann had given it to him for his recent birthday. It was blue with white stripes. He called it his 'stripey shirt'. 

'It was my birthday present,' said Noel, and the three women smiled.

The way they all smiled made Noel regret saying anything. It made him feel like a kid. 

'Lucky boy,' said Caroline, and made Noel feel worse. 

It made him feel that in the room there were 'women', these adults with important jobs, and a little boy, him, telling them about his birthday present. He was conscious more than ever of his wet pullup. 

'Now,' said Ann, 'Caroline and I have some business to discuss. I'm sure that Chloe can find something to keep you busy for a while.'

'Thanks Chloe,' said Dr Anderson as she and Ann left the room. 

'Carol,' said Ann once they were outside Chloe's office, 'He needs a change. I didn't want to mention it in front of him in there because he's grumpy enough about being here. He can get quite upset about it and I didn't want a scene.'

'Don't worry,' said Dr Anderson. 'The girls here a very alert to wet diapers. He'll get a change soon enough. In any case, I'll mention it to Amanda in the junior activity area. That's where he's going.'

'Thanks, Carol,' said Ann. 

Noel had felt his usual pang of anxiety as he watched Ann leave with Caroline. Now as he stood looking at the empty doorway, Chloe came from behind the counter. 

'Well,' she said to Noel, 'Ann will be a little while, and you don't want to sit in here getting bored. There are lots of things to do here. Would you like to join one of our groups in their morning activities?'

Noel thought immediately of the people in the big open room they'd walked past in their previous visit to the clinic. He remembered seeing a lot of people sitting around on a floor playing with various things. His dominant memory was of a girl, or a woman, about his age crying, with a nurse in a white uniform squatting next to her. The girl was clutching a doll, and the nurse was consoling her about something. What stuck in Noel's mind was that the girl's dress was pulled up a bit, and he could see that she was wearing a thick diaper, like the ones Noel now wore at night. 'We'll get you changed, Ashley,' the nurse was saying. 

As they had continued past the group, Noel had turned to Ann and asked 'Are they retarded?'

'No, honey,' Ann had said. 'They just need some special care, just like you do sometimes. You're not retarded because you need diapers, are you?''

'No,' said Noel. That was obvious. 

'And the clinic is here to help them. To make sure they're happy and safe,' Ann had told him. 

There was nothing wrong with being happy and safe, thought Noel, as he followed Chloe down a long, dark panelled hall. She walked fast, thought Noel, as he followed along, holding her hand. He felt a bit dopey holding her hand, especially as they passed other busy looking people in the hallway who weren't holding anyone's hand as they walked along, but he'd taken it when Chloe held it out as soon as they'd left the reception office. He didn't let go because it was a strange place, and having a hand to hold made it a little less threatening. He wondered where they were going. 

'I don't just want to play on the floor,' he said suddenly, thinking of the girl in the diaper. 

He wished he hadn't said that. Ann didn't like him making demands. 'I want, I want,' she'd tell him when he said things like that. Noel had become used to waiting for adults to tell him things rather than making demands. And he shouldn't have said 'play'. It made it sound like he was happy to play somewhere else. He didn't play at all. He was grown up. He'd had an important job. 

But Chloe only laughed. 

'No, honey, I think you're too grown up for that group,' she said as they turned a corner into a more modern, brightly lit hallway. That was more like it, Noel thought. He found himself trying to remember what his important job was. 

'I think you'll enjoy this more,' Chloe said, opening a door into a big room where people sat busy at tables. 

It was like a classroom, thought Noel. There were benches around the edges with lots of stuff on them, and big tables in the middle, each with four or five people sitting around busily drawing or making things. At least it looked interesting, thought Noel, and it wasn't just playing. There were girls and boys, mostly about his age but some younger and some older. There was lots of colour. The room was bright, the tables and chairs were coloured and most of the people at the tables we wearing brightly coloured clothes. Some of the girls had coloured ribbons in their hair. There was lots of chatter going on, and there were two nurses in white uniforms walking around. Noel couldn't help grinning. 

'Everyone, this is Noel,' said Chloe, and everyone looked at Noel.

One of the ladies in a white uniform went to a big whiteboard and wrote 'Noel' in blue capital letters on it. 

'No-el, no-el,' one of the girls started singing, and several others joined in. Noel tried to move behind Chloe. 

'Shush, girls,' said one of the ladies in charge. 

'Is it Christmas?' a chubby boy in a bright blue top asked. 

'No,' laughed Chloe. 'That's Noel's name. He's here to join the group today.'

There was a chorus of 'Hello Noel!' and Noel felt a bit less embarrassed. 

'Come and sit with us!' a girl at the nearest table said. 

'We've got a spare seat!' someone else said. 

'Well put you here, Noel,' said one of the ladies, ignoring the various friendly invitations from around the room. 'This is Hannah, and Sophie, and Steve over there,' the nurse said, indicating the three people nearest the vacant chair she pulled out for Noel. 'I'm sure you'll get to know the others.'

'I'm Stacey,' the girl at the end of the table announced. 'I'm the best colourer!.

'I'll get you some pens,' said Hannah as Noel sat down. 'We're doing animals.'

Hannah got up and headed to one of the benches at the side of the room. She was wearing pink overalls with appliquéd kitten faces on them, and Noel could see the bulge of a thick diaper around her crotch and bottom. At least he was only wearing a pullup, he thought. 

'What would you like, Noel?' one of the nurse's interrupted his thoughts. 'An elephant, or a tiger?' 

She held out two sheets of paper, each with the outline of an animal in the jungle. The tiger looked more interesting, thought Noel. A tiger had stripes, and an elephant was just grey. 

'Tiger please,' Noel replied and the sheet of paper was put in front of him. 

'Thank you,' said Noel. 

'What nice manners,' said the nurse. 'Someone's taught you well.'

'Ann,' said Noel, pleased with the compliment. 

'His mommy taught him nice manners!' said Steve from across the table. 

'That's enough, Steve,' said the nurse. 'His manners are certainly nicer than yours.'

Steve's response was to stick out his tongue at the nurse as soon as she turned around. 

'OK, everyone, settle down please,' said the lady near the whiteboard. 'To finish the introductions for Noel, I'm Amanda and the lady over there is Trish. If you need to know anything, Noel, or need any help, just ask us. If you need a change, don't feel embarrassed, just ask us about that too.'

'Don't ask Trish,' Hannah said in a loud whisper to Noel. 'She's got cold hands!'

'I don't, I don't really need a diaper,' replied Noel.

'Don't you?' asked Hannah. 'You've got a wet bit on your bottom,' she added. 'I saw it when you sat down.'

'It's just a pullup,' Noel replied. 'I'm OK.'

'Amanda!' Hannah called out regardless, and Amanda came to the little group. 

'I think he needs a change,' said Hannah. 

'I don't,' objected Noel, as Amanda bent to inspect him. 'It's just a pullup.'

'I think you do, young man,' said Amanda, looking down at where the wet area on Noel's backside had been enlarged by him sitting down. She took his hand and helped him up. 'Thank you, Hannah. Come on, Noel.'

Blushing again, Noel followed Amanda past the other tables, whose occupants ignored him, and into a side room. 

It was like a bathroom, but with low benches in it. Amanda stood Noel in the middle of the room, and tugged down his pants. 

'That is a very wet pullup,' Amanda said as she patted the soaked garment then pulled it down Noel's legs as he stepped out of it. 'Is that all you wear during the day?'

'I went before I got here,' Noel offered. 

'Well, while you're here, I think we'll upgrade you,' said Amanda. 'Hop up here please,' she said, bringing Noel to one of the low padded benches. 

She helped Noel climb up and arranged his legs on the padding. 

'Your wife, Ann isn't it, changes you at home doesn't she?' asked Amanda as she efficiently but gently wiped Noel's groin and genitals. 

'Yes,' said Noel. 

'Well, this is no different,' Amanda said. 'Up we go,' she added, moving around Noel and lifting both his legs to wipe his bottom. 

She used a second wipe. 

'Do you ever have a messy diaper, Noel?' Amanda asked. 

Noel blushed furiously. 

'Only sometimes,' Noel replied. 'Only when, you know...'

'It's alright, sweetie. Everyone has accidents. But I think you need more than a pullup'' said Amanda. 'I think you'll find these very comfortable and reassuring.'

Amanda took a thick white diaper from a shelf and after sprinkling talc on Noel, asked him to lift his bottom. She pulled the diaper up snug between Noel's thighs and secured the tapes. 

'There we are,' Amanda said, helping Noel off the changing table. 'We wear plastic pants here too,' she said, holding out a pair for Noel to step into.

'Nearly done,' said Amanda. 'Your pants might be a bit tight over these. You really need stretchy pants or overalls.'

Amanda tugged his pants up over the bulky diaper. Noel was glad for once to be wearing the denim pants Ann had bought for him. They had an elastic waist and no fly, just stitching in front to look like a fly and zipper. Noel thought they looked to juvenile for him, even a bit girly. They were OK over a pullup, but he'd never worn them over a proper diaper. The elastic waistband was at full stretch, he noticed as he looked down, and the whole front was just a smooth bulge. He did look like a girl down there. A chubby one. 

Amanda seemed to read his thoughts. 

'You look fine honey. No one's going to be staring at your bottom. And you're certainly not the only one in the room in a diaper,' she said. 

Noel felt a bit better as Amanda put his shoes on for him. She neatened up Noel's clothing, tucking his shirt in a little. 

'Can I have my shirt out?' he asked, wanting to cover as much of his bulging diaper as he could. 

'Of course, honey'' replied Amanda, helping him pull out his shirt. 

'You're good to go,' said Amanda, patting his bottom. 'Now, back to your tiger!'

Noel forgot his concerns, and headed back with Amanda to his spot, again, no one paid any attention to him as he waddled slightly yo his chair. 

'You can use my brown for the stripes,' said Hannah as he sat down. 'I've seen a real tiger, and this is just the colour.'

'I've got one at home!' said Steve, who was drawing extra spikes on his purple hedgehog. 

'You have not,' said Sophie.

'Did she have warm hands?' asked Hannah. 

'Yup' replied Noel. 

He started colouring in the tiger. This place isn't so bad after all, he thought. 

'We're allowed to do finger painting for the sky if we want to, but we can't make a mess. I've just done mine,' said Hannah, pointing proudly to the blue sky on her sheet of paper. 'Do you want to do yours?'

'Yes!' said Noel eagerly, and dipped his finger in the little pot of blue paint Hannah slid over to him.

He grinned as he used three fingers, then the fingers of both hands to make a nice swirly blue sky above his tiger in the jungle. 

'I want some blue for my Sky!' said Sophie from the far end of the table, and the blue paint was passed across. Noel felt very happy with his ky, and went back the tiger stripes. 

To be continued. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A Stay At The Clinic Chapter 3

A few minutes after the excitement of the new arrival, the noise in the room had fallen to a low hubbub. 

Noel was concentrating on his task, as he usually did, carefully trying to keep his colouring between the lines. His fine motor skills weren't what they were, and he'd made a few slips with the stripes on his tiger, which he was trying to join back into the official stripes. 

'That's cheating!' said Hannah, pointing at Noel's efforts. 

Noel turned to her, and couldn't help noticing the profile of her breast under the t short she wore beneath her overalls. It was a full, rounded breast and it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. 

Something stirred in Noel, and he suddenly felt different as he looked down at his partly coloured tiger. He looked up and around the room. 

What am I doing here, he wondered. He was the finance officer of a large company that manufactured bolts and fasteners. He was accompanying his wife Ann, an accountant to a clinic out of town. He would have waited in the car, but came inside with her nevertheless. Now he was sitting in a room colouring in a tiger. Something was clearly wrong. He had to leave, now. 

Noel stood up. 

'Where are you going?' asked Hannah. 

Noel just looked at her, then he headed for the door. By the time Amanda and Trish had realised what was going on, Noel had gone. Trish went to the door, then came back in. 

'Can't see him,' she told Amanda. 

'It's OK,' said Amanda. 'He's new. I'll tell the office.'

Noel had ducked around the nearest corner, hurried along a short corridor to an outside door, and was now in a small grassed courtyard. Three women in white uniforms were sitting around a small outside table, drinking coffee. 

Noel looked back to see people in the corridor he'd just left, and had to go past the women to get to the only other door. Two of the women got up as he neared the table. They now blocked his way to the door. 

'Hullo,' one of the women said. 'What's your name?'

Noel stopped in his tracks. His moment of clarity was giving way to his old foe, anxiety. 

'I want to go home,' he said. 'I'm not supposed to be here. It's a mistake. I have to go.'

Noel looked urgently at the door behind the women. They looked at his thickly diapered hips, and the blue poster paint on his fingers. 

'I can help you, honey, but you need to tell me your name. Can you do that? My name is Sonia, and this lady is Ellen,' she said, pointing to the woman standing next to her. 

'Noel,' Noel answered. 'I'm a, a, I'm not a child. We've been colouring in, but Ann is here and I'm just waiting and I don't need diapers it's just in case...'

Noel felt himself becoming confused. His escape plan was unravelling. 

'Where's Ann?' he asked. 

'It's OK, Sonia!' called a voice from the door behind Noel. 

Chloe hurried to the scene. Sonia and Ellen stood back as Chloe arrived. 

'Hullo, Noel,' she said. 'Look at your fingers! They're all blue!'

'I've been doing sky,' said Noel. 'Next to my tiger.'

'You remember me, don't you?' asked Chloe. 

'Chloe,' said Noel deliberately. 

'That's right,' said Chloe. 'Good boy! Now, what are you doing out here, Noel? Didn't you like the activities group?'

'No, I was just, I thought...I thought I was...' said Noel. 

Noel stood still, his bottom lip quivering. 

'Noel Fisher, Room 202. Admitted today, Ann Fisher, wife,' the woman who had remained sitting at the table said quietly to the others, reading from her iPad. 

'Yes,' said Chloe, nodding. 'I'll take care of him.'

Chloe took Noel's blue fingers in her hand and gave them a squeeze. At the same time she put her free hand to the seat of Noel's denim pants, and felt the heavy, wet diaper underneath. 

'Noel, do you want to go exploring?' Chloe asked. 'We might not see a tiger, but you never know.'

It was a strange place, and Noel felt strange too. However, an invitation to go exploring, while safely holding Chloe's hand, was too good to turn down, and he followed Chloe back into the building. 

The nurses returned to their coffee break. 

'Escapee,' said Ellen. 

'Looks like it,' said Sonia. 'It happens, It's his first day.'

'Who is he again?' asked Ellen. 

'Noel Fisher, 31, business executive. Breakdown, regressive behaviour, history of behavioural problems as a child, becoming increasingly dependent in marriage...' said Paula, the nurse with the iPad, reading from its screen. 

'His wife committed him,' added Ellen. 

'Hey, we're not supposed to talk about that stuff,' said Sonia. 

'Come on, Sonia, it's only us, and we all read their records,' said Ellen. 

'Motor skills, memory, vocabulary...' continued Paula. 'Toileting issues, diapers, the usual.'

'Well I love them all,' said Sonia. 

'There speaks the ex-paediatric nurse,' said Paula with a laugh. 'Even when you're changing their diapers?' she asked. 

'Especially then,' said Sonia. 'You just don't see how sweet they really are, Paula'. 

'I'm a career nurse,' said Paula. 'Which means I'm here for the money. And because they don't beat you up.'

'Each to her own,' said Sonia. 'You'll change, Paula, if you stay here long enough. It's very different to ER. Try to connect with them. Be their friend. Most of them are really just little kids, and get scared, like Noel. They get all mixed up. Look how good Chloe is with them. Our job is to make them happy. Once they're really stable, and if they have the right carer or partner at home who understands where they are, they can go home and be happy there too, in spite of being in diapers or needing feeding or whatever.'

'What's his assessment, Paul,' asked Ellen. 

'Assessed on previous visit. 5-10 years. That's query 5-10, query low side. He's in junior to see how he goes,' read Paula. 

'Oh, put that away,' said Sonia. 'I'm going to see if he's OK.'

Sonis left the group and went back inside. 

'She used to wet the bed herself, 'til 17, and her pants,' said Paula. 'No wonder she's into this place.'

'Paula!' said Ellen. 'How do you know that?'

'It's on her staff record,' said Paula. 

'You're a snoop!' said Ellen. 'You shouldn't even see those!''

'It helps to know things,' said Paula. 

'Have you read mine?' asked Ellen seriously.

'Former lght drug user, marijuana. Tattoo on left buttock,' answered Paula with a smirk. 

'I'm going back to work,' said Ellen huffily. 'And I've got two tats.'

To be continued. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I was enjoying a good read here. Even felt they might start him on a medication schedule, that would lead to a transition, gynecomastia and both traits. this keeping this patient with all its difficulties in this clinic long term