LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants in the UK

I would love to try Henleys plastic pants I never tried one they look nice and soft. For one reason or another they are only being sold in the UK from what I can tell. Even the Ebay stores do not sell them anywhere else but the UK. Just my luck.

• Like 1
On 9/5/2020 at 9:52 AM, dlnoir said:

I would love to try Henleys plastic pants I never tried one they look nice and soft. For one reason or another they are only being sold in the UK from what I can tell. Even the Ebay stores do not sell them anywhere else but the UK. Just my luck.

Hi

I could buy some for you and post to the Netherlands if you like

9 hours ago, Andrew54 said:

Wow[emoji44] there’s a lot of research there. Great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really, As I said somewhere, This is the result of 7 decades of what I learend. The real work was setting up the page. That means organizing, arranging and formatting TRY IT NOW

• 7 months later...

I've just ordered another six pairs of polyurethane pants.  You can't have enough plastic pants is what I say.  And they don't take much room up, unlike nappies, so I can store as many pairs as I want.

Actually, I ordered more, not because I was running out, but because I've had a niggle at the back of my mind for a while that I'm totally dependent on a single supplier, which is a small business here in the UK (Arizona Healthcare).  One day, no idea when, they'll stop trading, and if it's while I'm still around on this planet then I'll have a bit of a problem.  Vinyl and rubber pants are not comfortable for me for full-time wear - I get weals along the leg and waist elastic.  Polyurethane (and I don't mean PUL here, which I really don't trust) doesn't give me that problem, and the pants I get from AH are by far the most comfortable I've ever come across.  So I want to keep a good stock on hand to give me a year or two to find another supplier in the event they stop selling them.  I don't know of any other supplier of thin polyurethane pants I can buy from here in the UK.  Nappies - easy.  Dummies - easy.  Onesies - easy.  But there aren't many companies making PU pants.  No idea why, apart from that they cost a bit more than vinyl.  They last me for months, rotating two pairs daily - I've always got 1 pair hanging to dry in the bedroom.  They don't go hard with time or oils either.

And no, I've no connection with Arizona Healthcare other than as a happy customer.  They are currently only supplying to UK addresses, so you'll have to be envious from afar if you're anywhere else in the world ?

1 hour ago, vvp39 said:

Have you looked at these?

Thanks.  I don't think they'd fit though.  I'm pretty sure the 7 inches on the side seam for XL means they'll not be deep enough for my night-time nappies.  The AH ones I use are 9 inches (L), and there's nothing to spare.  I'm not sure what 'TPU' is, although they look like PU.  Maybe it's just Textured Polyurethane?...  OK just Googled it, and it means Thermoplastic PU, which is fine.  My guess is that the Cuddlz fabric is thicker than the Arizona Healthcare Euroflex, because it is definitely less transparent.  The Arizona pants are made from very thin plastic, which is one reason they're so comfortable.

If the Cuddlz pants were cut deeper I'd definitely get a pair to try out - the price is good.  And you're right about the picture on the website being a bit iffy - there's no way the pants in the Cuddlz photo have 7 inch seams.  So thanks for the info!