LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much time do you Dwell on diapers?

I just had a brain fart!  Well more like a thought.  How much time do you dwell on diapers?  

For me well a lot.  I am always thinking about diapers.  When I am home and on my computer it can get really bad.  I am consistently on this forum looking at different post.  Reading different post about different parts of well diapers.  Different stories and such that people post in parts of this forum.

It seems I find diapers fascinating.  I got diapers on the brain all the time.

And you might guess it I truly want to be wearing diapers full time.  Though that will wait.  

I used to think about them all the time too.  Once I started wearing full time, my mind quieted down. 

It was pretty liberating - I didn't realize how much they dominated my thoughts until they no longer did.

25 minutes ago, Hookedondiapers said:

I used to think about them all the time too.  Once I started wearing full time, my mind quieted down. 

It was pretty liberating - I didn't realize how much they dominated my thoughts until they no longer did.

How long did it take?  I've been 24/7 heading toward 6 months and I'm still quite nappy-fixated in my head - I notice I'm on DD a lot more since going 24/7.  I think I'm less frustrated though.

10 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

This is the reason!  Lack of

Real-Ways-to-Make-Money-from-Home.jpg

That's a thing isn't it!  Right now I'm burning through about A$42 per week on disposable nappies and that's by using cloth a few times per week.  100% disposable would cost me $A52 (and that's before things like rash creams, waterproof pants etc).  A$52 is currently around US$36.  It adds up.

15 minutes ago, oznl said:

How long did it take?  I've been 24/7 heading toward 6 months and I'm still quite nappy-fixated in my head - I notice I'm on DD a lot more since going 24/7.  I think I'm less frustrated though.

That's a thing isn't it!  Right now I'm burning through about A$42 per week on disposable nappies and that's by using cloth a few times per week.  100% disposable would cost me $A52 (and that's before things like rash creams, waterproof pants etc).  A$52 is currently around US$36.  It adds up.

Yes it adds up for me to go full time for my first time I think I would need about $500.00 - $1,000 for start up new pants clothing.  Onesie's a few pars or ore plastic pants and fixing pants.  and of course the diapers. 

I budget $120 a month on diapers and spend no more than that. That depends on what brand you buy and how often you pee. I only go through 2 a day. One more if I drink a red Bull. I do also buy rash cream and a case of wipes. 

To answer your question, almost zero since I wear 24/7. I feel like I am back to before I started to like diapers again. Normal. 

I’m constantly thinking about diapers, every time I walk I can feel them between my legs and I’ve got a bad diaper rash at the moment, I’m not sure if I should use cream or powder,I’m very itchy down there.
Any advice guys?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Andrew51 said:

I’m constantly thinking about diapers, every time I walk I can feel them between my legs and I’ve got a bad diaper rash at the moment, I’m not sure if I should use cream or powder,I’m very itchy down there.
Any advice guys?

Use cream

1 hour ago, Andrew51 said:

Any advice guys?

Hope it goes away soon.  I hate diaper rashes

You have the choice of letting diapers control you or you controlling your diapers.  I do think of diapers often, but since money has cropped up in this thread, I will make a comparison.  I budget my diaper time and thoughts just like I budget my money.  I put aside time each day to surf Daily Diapers and Diapermates and wear my diaper a couple mornings a week, or plan a rare day in advance for when I go out of town in diapers for the day.  That is what I put aside for my diapers and diaper thoughts.  I focus on my other interests with friends, work, hobbies, TV shows, chores, books and responsibilities.  I budget time for each of them and while I could wear diapers while doing chores, watching TV or reading a book, I choose not to.  That keeps my perspective on things and allows me to control the fetish, not have it take over my life.  It's all on how much you want to get into it and how much of your life you want diapers to be a part of.  True, there are some things that may crop up in the day that may make me think of diapers.  I may see a TV commercial or someone buying a package of Depends in a store.  The same thing can happen with other interests when I may see something in a store I hadn't planned on buying but decide to.  The same can be said about a friend calling and wanting to get together or go somewhere.  I keep options open but I plan and dole out my time for each activity and not focus on one thing all the time.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

You have the choice of letting diapers control you or you controlling your diapers.  I do think of diapers often, but since money has cropped up in this thread, I will make a comparison.  I budget my diaper time and thoughts just like I budget my money.  I put aside time each day to surf Daily Diapers and Diapermates and wear my diaper a couple mornings a week, or plan a rare day in advance for when I go out of town in diapers for the day.  That is what I put aside for my diapers and diaper thoughts.  I focus on my other interests with friends, work, hobbies, TV shows, chores, books and responsibilities.  I budget time for each of them and while I could wear diapers while doing chores, watching TV or reading a book, I choose not to.  That keeps my perspective on things and allows me to control the fetish, not have it take over my life.  It's all on how much you want to get into it and how much of your life you want diapers to be a part of.  True, there are some things that may crop up in the day that may make me think of diapers.  I may see a TV commercial or someone buying a package of Depends in a store.  The same thing can happen with other interests when I may see something in a store I hadn't planned on buying but decide to.  The same can be said about a friend calling and wanting to get together or go somewhere.  I keep options open but I plan and dole out my time for each activity and not focus on one thing all the time.

God Rusty each time I come on here I see a really good comment from you.  I am sure you sit there and think out the process or thoughts before you write your comment.  Like I said in another thread on this forum.  I really enjoy reading your comments.

it varies. i can go months without thinking about diapers, and then urge comes back and i'll think of nothing else for days and weeks on end (which usually ends up putting a large dent in the ol' bank account). i'll be wearing diapers while shopping online for diapers, then heading to the store to buy more diapers to tide me over until the order arrives, and brushing off something like going to the movies so i can go back to the house for more diaper time