LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sneezing and peeing

Hey guys,

It's getting warmer again where i live and so i'm starting to get hayfever. I haven't gone to a doctor about it yet but whenever i sneeze i tend to leak a spurt or two, It can get pretty bad when sneeze three times in a row. Do you guys have this as well? and what kind of protection do you wear? I personally am thinking about getting an Abri-form M2 but am using maxi pads as of now.

I am allergic to :

cats

trees

dust

grass

shrubs

back in the day when allegra went over the counter my insurance had a hissy fit,saying even thought I tried and failed all the other drugs 3 years earlier ,i needed to try them again before the would pay for allegra,My doctor drew the line called B'S and switched me to Singular( cost 3 X what allegra did but its not available OTC,That shut them up ). I wear cloth with rubber pants at home, Northshore supreme for going out.  

On 7/4/2019 at 5:42 PM, Alice said:

Hey guys,

It's getting warmer again where i live and so i'm starting to get hayfever. I haven't gone to a doctor about it yet but whenever i sneeze i tend to leak a spurt or two, It can get pretty bad when sneeze three times in a row. Do you guys have this as well? and what kind of protection do you wear? I personally am thinking about getting an Abri-form M2 but am using maxi pads as of now.

I have not sneezed and peed myself though I have sneezed and messed myself.  Got a nice Shart out of it.  Though was not happy as I was at work.  Though good thing I was wearing a diaper.

On 7/4/2019 at 10:42 PM, Alice said:

whenever i sneeze i tend to leak a spurt or two

I think that's mainly a girl thing.  I'd love it to happen to me though - I'd feel even more of a baby.

Talk to your gyno about this.  It's relatively normal, but if it's becoming burdensome, there are treatment options. I just use muscle training and awareness, but depending on how bad it is they may want to do surgery. I haven't heard good things about it though, so I'd never do that.  

Try a poise pad if you think you need more protection.  Regular maxis aren't made for holding urine, but if you don't need the full absorbancy of a pull-up, they are awfully hot in the summer. 

• 2 weeks later...

It’s called stress incontinence and is probably the most common form of incontinence. It effects women much more than men as a result of childbirth.

A full diaper is not necessary for it unless you want to wear one anyway. 

It’s treatable. Talk to a doctor if you want.

Ah, sneezing and peeing!  The main reason all these companies are getting rich by making and selling pull on disposable underwear and marketing them hundreds of times a day on T.V.

sneezing, coughing , doing anything strenuous all adds to my already very poor bladder control. uting the grass last night I could feel my nappy gradually getting warm and wet due to the vibrations from the lawn mower.

Mowing my yard often leads to my urge incontinence if that is what is happening.  To be precise, after a session of warm exercise, I get a real strong urge to pee, and often start before I can make it to the toilet, or just as I am getting ready at the toilet.  From what I read, this is considered urge incontinence, but correct me if I am wrong.