LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Update and questions

Hi Everyone,

First off thank you all for such great forum entries. I have learned so much about the process of unpotty training since I've started to read through them. It's  really helped me on my journey as well. I'm now 1 month into 24/7 diapers and am really enjoying it immensely. It's definitely a challenge and exciting in many ways. I'm seeking urinary incontinence, but some loss of bowel would be ok too as long as it's manageable. As many of you have encountered I too am finding it easier and easier to wet in many positions and small amounts during the day. I was able to become a bedwetter before starting to loss daytime control so I'm hoping that will make daytime control leave even more quickly. With the help of my Mommy, I'm using the the Mistress Mommy solution program and the hypnotic file from Babypants for losing daytime control and edited the induction and end components to allow me to put it  on a constant cycle so I can use it as a subliminal file as well. It's a great file and I would recommend it to anyone seeking loss of control. I'm also focusing on trying to maintain the reverse Kegal  and the relaxed drop feeling as much as possible. Trying to convince my subconscious that it's better to constantly wet because there is less chance of leaking when not flooding my diaper. I'm wetting every 15-30 minutes easily now and sometimes finding my diaper is much more wet then I expected. Surprisingly I find the most difficulty time I have is not at work, but during the weekend when home or doing other things in public. Work is much more structured and I can plan to consciously relax and void during certain activities. I know changing is also very predictable and easy at work. I'm pretty activie and weekends are much less predictable and require much more planning from a diaper capacity standpoint as well as being able to avoid holding. I've been able to go to concerts and shows that I enjoy wearing a  Northshore supreme with a small booster. That will typically get me at least 6 hours before I need to change without being too obvious in the bulge area. I tried the MegaMax from northshore and loved it, but it does get bulky very fast. The problem I find is that when in public I instinctively hold and can't release nearly as easy as I can in private. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I've found a onesie and mesh pants a great addition to reduce noise and give some confidence. 

I have 2 more questions for someone with more experience...

1)I keep my body hair free except for my head and must shave at least my top half and privates daily and my legs twice a week. I usually shave at the sink, but it may take up to 20 minutes sometimes. I've put my wet nighttime diaper down on the floor under me to catch drips as I want to not have to think about it and wet freely. What do others use between the shower and putting your daytime diaper on to avoid drips?

2)Has anyone else untrained while using a chastity cage? I really enjoy the cage, and although it is a little more work cleaning in the morning I would like to continue if I can. I use a plastic cage I found on amazon. I find it decreases my sensation making it easier to wet and it also improved the full use of the diaper dramatically. Skin management can certainly be an issue. I've been using Avon Silicone glove around the cage and my diaper area and it really seems to work well. Has anyone else successfully untrained while wearing a cage? If so what kind of cage and what problems or benefits did you find? 

Thanks everyone!!

7 hours ago, sweetlilone said:

I keep my body hair free except for my head and must shave at least my top half and privates daily and my legs twice a week. I usually shave at the sink, but it may take up to 20 minutes sometimes. I've put my wet nighttime diaper down on the floor under me to catch drips as I want to not have to think about it and wet freely. What do others use between the shower and putting your daytime diaper on to avoid drips?

I shave twice a week, but do it actually in the shower.  If yours is big enough and lit well enough to see what you're doing that would make the problem go away for you, wouldn't it?  I shave my face once I'm out of the shower & back in a nappy, because I need a mirror for that of course.

Like Stroller above, I shave in the shower at least a couple of times a week, thighs and private parts. I now have to stand with the new diaper I'm planning to put on on the floor opened out between my legs as I finish drying myself as I'm now likely to dribble if I don't. I use Sudacrem as a barrier cream all over my private parts and rear before using an unfragranced talc and then pull up and tape the diaper and cover with my plastic pants. I use the Sudacrem each time I change during the day but only use the talc first change in the morning and last at night as its a bit dusty to use when changing outside. I have worn a cage and its great for peeing and keeps your penis pointing down and helps avoid leaks. I think it also encourages me to dribble. The downside is it is hard to keep clean and does chafe. I've never worn it for more than 24 hours at a time. However my partner is trying to encourage me to wear it for longer. I may try a whole weekend soon.

7 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Like Stroller above, I shave in the shower at least a couple of times a week, thighs and private parts. I now have to stand with the new diaper I'm planning to put on on the floor opened out between my legs as I finish drying myself as I'm now likely to dribble if I don't. I use Sudacrem as a barrier cream all over my private parts and rear before using an unfragranced talc and then pull up and tape the diaper and cover with my plastic pants. I use the Sudacrem each time I change during the day but only use the talc first change in the morning and last at night as its a bit dusty to use when changing outside. I have worn a cage and its great for peeing and keeps your penis pointing down and helps avoid leaks. I think it also encourages me to dribble. The downside is it is hard to keep clean and does chafe. I've never worn it for more than 24 hours at a time. However my partner is trying to encourage me to wear it for longer. I may try a whole weekend soon.

When I go full time I will not be shaving down below I itch enough down there now and if I shave that area well I will be itching all the time and that is not good.  And if I am in a onesie well it will be impossible to get the itch.

15 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

When I go full time I will not be shaving down below I itch enough down there now and if I shave that area well I will be itching all the time and that is not good.  And if I am in a onesie well it will be impossible to get the itch.

Thankfully I don't suffer from itching down there very much, only when I've had the occasional bout of diaper rash and only once badly, hence the generous application of Sudacrem

15 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Thankfully I don't suffer from itching down there very much, only when I've had the occasional bout of diaper rash and only once badly, hence the generous application of Sudacrem

I suffer from the itch all the tie even without the diaper so Shaving myself is not going to go good so I will stick with hair down there.

16 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

If I don't use sudocreme regularly I suffer badly with itching.

7 hours ago, stevewet said:

If I don't use sudocreme regularly I suffer badly with itching.

Your should use it with every change

8 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I suffer from the itch all the tie even without the diaper so Shaving myself is not going to go good so I will stick with hair down there.

I do feel that regular shaving and Sudacrem or equivalent with every change will make a difference

On 7/3/2019 at 2:19 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Mm, for the sake of those around you, consider shaving.  Hair retains odour.  Now that I am hairless down there, it's a lot easier to avoid.  One rinse and its gone.

Instead of blade shaving, try clippers.  I've noticed that blade shaving can lead to ingrown hairs (ouch!!) but my electric clippers don't seem to cause that problem at all.

I will use sudocreme with disposables but a rash powder if I am cloth (which I usually am from Thu night until Sat morning with my current work routine).  I'm still struggling with the smell of aged Babykins pull-on cloth diapers but that's another story.

9 hours ago, oznl said:

Mm, for the sake of those around you, consider shaving.  Hair retains odour.  Now that I am hairless down there, it's a lot easier to avoid.  One rinse and its gone.

Instead of blade shaving, try clippers.  I've noticed that blade shaving can lead to ingrown hairs (ouch!!) but my electric clippers don't seem to cause that problem at all.

I will use sudocreme with disposables but a rash powder if I am cloth (which I usually am from Thu night until Sat morning with my current work routine).  I'm still struggling with the smell of aged Babykins pull-on cloth diapers but that's another story.

Interesting to know about the electric clippers

I always used to find shaving led to itchiness, and after a few months I would give up and let the hair grow back. But about two years ago I tried just shaving the top part and not going for the "completely bald" look, and this solved the itchiness. Every time I shave I just do a quick run of the razor over the area and it is done. But over the last six months I realised that I've been shaving more and more and that I was practically back to the completely smooth look I wanted, and so for the last few months I've been shaving all over... and no itchiness at all. So it is all about getting used to it I think.

9 hours ago, Tadpole said:

So it is all about getting used to it I think.

Yes, I'm sure that's right.  When I first started shaving I got slight irritation and inflammation (no more than that), and I used to nick myself in one or two places every time.  I've been shaving twice a week for a year now, with no problems apart from just occasionally a slight nick when I'm not careful enough.  It only took a couple of months to settle down for me.  If leave it longer than 4 days it starts to feel prickly, particularly around my scrotum, so I reckon twice weekly is about right - for me anyway.