LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first try at a story, was just feeling rather inspired this evening for no apparent reason. Figured I should write before I forget the thoughts and I've enjoyed many stories from here so only fair to share. Hopefully the syntax and spelling are ok, just using wordpad at the moment.

Any constructive criticisms are welcome, I'll try write more later in the week.

Ommy Oo-ah
Chapter 1
This summer was definitely taking a turn for the worse...
I had been looking forward to spending much of it hanging out with friends and playing in the park, maybe talking one of the girls from school into going on a few dates, I am in my prime and this would be my final year before college afterall! But that was not to be...

It seemed all of my friends' families were going on big, foreign holidays as final pre-college trips so they were going to be away much of the summer. My family were far from poor but my parents believed in saving for the future rather than living in the present, as such I'd never been on a foreign holiday and could only envy my friends.
Then to make things worse my grandmother needed to go into hospital for an operation early in the Summer and would need someone to look after her for the rest of it, since we had no holidays booked my parents were the obvious choice, but then what to do with me???

I wasn't thrilled with the idea of spending summer at my grandmother's house, it was old and a bit musty but worst of all it was in the middle of nowhere so no hope of hanging out with kids my age or any pretty girls. I wasn't exactly ecstatic about the idea of staying home alone either with all my friends gone, but it still seemed the better option so I just hoped I could convince my parents I could look after myself and they could trust me not to throw any wild parties or the like. They didn't buy it...
Instead they mentioned their concerns to my aunt Oonagh and she said she'd be thrilled to have me stay with her and there was no hope of talking them out of that.

Chapter 2
Oonagh and my mum had been friends since before I was born, they both started working in a company at the same time, my mum as a middle manager, Oonagh as a secretary, fresh out of college. Being new they sat through the same training seminars from the HR department and so went to lunch together, they quickly became friends and this became part of their daily routine. Many a day they would have one another in fits of laughter over the latest office gossip or some scandalous tale of their own personal lives. Then when my mum finally found "the one", my dad, she of course asked Oonagh to be her maid of honor.

A few months later when mum found herself pregnant with me Oonagh organized the baby shower and took mum on many a trip to pick out adorable baby clothes so of course when I was born who else could they ask to be my god mother except Oonagh?

This made her a regular guest as I grew up, so far no sign of her marrying or having kids herself so she typically spent Christmas and most of the big holidays with us, hence calling her "aunty".
Never knew why she hadn't married..., she may have been somewhere in her 30's but she was still a youthful enough redhead and I did have to punch quite a few shoulders of my friends when they'd start making smart comments about her. Then when she'd take us to the beach for ice cream and a swim while she sunbathed the comments would last for days after....

While Oonagh had been a regular guest at our house we had never stayed at hers for more than an afternoon visit. I'd never actually been a guest at anyone's house for more than a night so the thought of staying all summer at Oonagh's made me nervous. My mum had always wanted more kids but only got me so she liked to keep me around and even in my teens was reluctant to let up stop thinking of me as her baby and still insisted that I couldn't hang out with friends on Sundays as that was "family day".
To make matters worse I made the mistake of mentioning this concern of mine to my friends and they then spent the last days of school making up all kinds of crazy stories about being guests in other peoples' houses... at least I think they made them up...

Missing them less already...

Chapter 3
So here I was being dropped off by my parents at Oonagh's house as they headed on to grandma's. Mum had packed my suitcase with all my clothes, apparently not trusting me to do it myself, and insisted on walking me inside, hugging me repeatedly, telling me how much she'd miss me...

Gah, finally dad got her to get in the car so they could go!

Oonagh had a mid sized house, inherited from her own grandmother when she passed. It was on a quiet street in town with a park a short walk away and plenty of stores near enough. Thankfully my parents had let me pack my xbox as there were no nearby arcades and even, though it was mid-day in summer, little sign of other teens playing games on the street, so it was looking like a solo summer was on the cards.

Oonagh showed me to my room, it was the guest bedroom but clearly done up with Oonagh's feminine tastes, all pinks, purples and a little too ornately furnished for my liking. On the upside at least it had a TV for my xbox!

I unpacked my stuff and put all my tracksuits, t-shirts and jeans into the wardrobe. I then went to unpack my socks and underwear, opening the drawers to put them away. They were full...
Here I was staring at a collection of panties, initially horrified thinking these were Oonagh's, only here and already I'd be in trouble for snooping in her private stuff!!!!
A closer look showed they were too small to be hers though, although she is quite slender these were clearly belonging to a teenage girl, not a full grown woman. Panic over but confusion still present I closed the top drawer to try the next one, full too! This time with what looked to be a variety of bras and night dresses, next...
Full AGAIN! Socks and tights... Who do these belong to??? She has no nieces that I know of?!?
Last drawer... finally, empty! I stashed my socks and underwear though it was a tight fit in a single drawer and made a note to politely ask Oonagh later if she could move free up another drawer for me while I was there.

I hooked up my xbox and started it up to make sure it was working fine, then turned it off and went to spend some time with Oonagh so as to not seem ungrateful she was letting me stay.

Chapter 4
I found her in the kitchen enjoying a cup of tea while reading the paper, she looked up when I entered so I smiled and let her know I had unpacked. She got up and hugged me and told me she was thrilled to have me staying with her and she promised I'd go home telling everyone how she was my favourite aunt! I pointed out she was my only aunt which only made her laugh and hug me again.
She asked if I wanted anything to drink, offering me a coke which I gladly accepted. We both sat at the table with our drinks and she asked me if I'd any news since she'd last visited (all of, oh, a month ago!).
Me: "Nothing major."
Oonagh: "Staying out of trouble?"
Me: "Yes. Sure mum would have told you if I'd gotten in any."
Oonagh: "True, but that's only if she knew about it." *wink"
Me: "Nah, no trouble, even that she doesn't know about."
Oonagh: "What? So no girls either then?"
Me: "No... not yet..."
She got up and hugged me again, telling me: "Don't let it bother you, you're still young and cute as a button."
Oonagh: "Would you like to go out for dinner or order in?"
Me: "Could we please go out and you could show me around the neighborhood, particularly what there was to do in the area?"
Oonagh: "Sure, sweety."

We got in her car and she drove around a bit pointing out the local interests, mostly just food and clothes stores, one music/DVD store but no arcades, or outdoor activities other than the park. Eventually we arrived at a small chipper she said was her favourite fast food place, it wasn't a brand I'd heard of but I was open to trying it.
The food was ok and we both possibly ate too much, especially after she challanged me to see who could eat the most chips with no clear victor. As such we were both a little bloated and moaning getting back in the car, each letting out regular burps on the way home.
After that she left me alone in my room for the evening while she was watching TV so I started playing my games to while away the time. I actually lost track of time and was jolted from my game by a knock at the door, Oonagh was telling me it was time to go to bed and I'd have plenty of time tomorrow to play my games.

Chapter 5
I woke up the following morning and got dressed, picking yesterday's clothes off the floor and putting them in a laundry basket in the corner. Once decent I went downstairs to hunt for breakfast, finding Oonagh already at the counter.
Oonagh: "Good morning."
Me: "Morning, do you usually get up this early?"
Oonagh: "I've work to go to so have to be up early, especially if I want to be home early to look after my summerchild!" - She stuck out her tongue to make me really feel silly for asking.
She then got up and headed to the cupboards -
Oonagh: "The bowls are here... and the cornflakes are here... I made sure to get your favourites, let me know if you start to run low so I can pick up more."

After that she headed upstairs to finish getting ready for work while I poured myself a bowl and read some of the sports news from the paper she'd left behind.
She told me to be good and call her if there were any problems before hugging me and saying goodbye.

After she was gone I was tempted to head to the park to see if there was any hope of teenage antics but decided against it and just went up to my room to play on the xbox again, only stopping briefly around mid-day to have lunch and wash the dishes.
Oonagh got home and found me sitting on the floor in front of the TV: "Did you go out at all today?"
Me: "No, I thought it was best to stay out of trouble and stay in playing games."
Oonagh: "Did you even remember to shower, doesn't smell like it?"
Me: "Eh... no... is it that bad?", while sniffing my armpit.
Oonagh while laughing: "No wonder you've been scaring the girls off!"

Realizing I hadn't packed any of my shower gel and that my mum hadn't packed any towels I looked a bit sheepishly at Oonagh -
Me: "Em, I just remembered that I didn't pack anything to wash or dry myself with..."
Oonagh couldn't help but smile as she said: "What, you mean you want to risk getting cooties and use a girl's bathroom stuff!?!"
I couldn't help but stammer my apologies before she grabbed me and hugged me, telling me she was only poking fun and of course I could use her shampoos and soap and she'd get me a towel to dry with.
Oonagh: "If nothing else I'll be able to enjoy you smelling a heck of a lot better so it'll be worth risking cooties, make sure to change your t-shirt while at it."

Sure enough she left a towel for me, like so much else in the house again it was pink but I was only going to be drying myself with it so what difference.
Once clean I went downstairs and we had dinner, eating in this time while making pleasant conversation before I again returned to my xbox and her to her TV shows.

Chapter 6
It continued much the same for the rest of the week, though during dinner we also made plans of what we might do on the weekend to have some fun and "unplug you from those games".
On Friday however I was starting to run out of clean clothes but didn't want to be a hassle to Oonagh so I found the manual for the washer/drier and spent the morning reading through it before loading my clothes and letting it run.

We went out to dinner in her favourite restaurant again that evening, this time challenging each other to who could drink the most milkshake, I won, but only just. When we got home I was rather desperate for the loo and pleaded to go first, thankfully she let me.
When I got downstairs to thank her and let her know the toilet was free I found her looking at me rather concerned. The drier had malfunctioned and the clothes were ruined.

Oonagh: "I'm sorry, I'd meant to warn you that the drier in the unit no longer worked and you neede to dry things on the radiators or the washing line instead."
Me: "Em... what am I going to wear? I've got a few more t-shirts and tracksuits but no clean socks or underwear for tomorrow."
Oonagh: "Well you could go commando but your mum would kill me. That goes double for if you wore a dirty pair of socks or underwear!"
Oonagh: "I may have a solution for tomorrow, you won't like it but remember we just need to get to the shops to buy you clean socks and underwear." she said while smiling way too mischieviously.
Me: "What is it..." knowing I was probably going to hate it.
Oonagh: "You may have noticed there was some underwear left in the other drawers in your room, you could wear some of those for tomorrow."
Me: "What!?! Those are panties!"
Oonagh: "Panties, pants, same thing..." she said while still clearly finding this far too amusing.
I gave her a look to show I was not convinced.
Oonagh: "Look, it'll be only me and you that will know and I know I should have warned you about the drier so how about if you're good about this I'll buy you a new game to make it up to you."
Me: "Ok, I guess..."

Chapter 7
I got up the next morning thankful it was Saturday so at least Oonagh was free all day so we could go get me clothes to replace those that were destroyed.
I went to the drawers and opened the one with the girl's socks, holding my breath as I hoped for something not too girly. Most of them would definitely draw attention with frills around the ankles and little flower/fairy/butterfly pictures that screamed "girl". Thankfully I managed to find one pair that although the cuff was a funny cut were otherwise plain so as long as I kept the cuffs covered by my pants they'd be fine.

Next I gingerly opened the panty drawer and saw there was no such hope of a remotely gender neutral option here, like the room they were all girly colours: pinks, purples and light blue, most being silk/satin and quite a few having a clearly girly cut around the legs and waist. After staring and searching for a few minutes I gave up and just grabbed a pink silk pair from the front.
I sat on the bed to put them on, putting on the socks first just to delay the panties a bit longer but then putting them on too. Pulling them up my legs I was expecting them to be too small but when I finally got them in place, although snug, they fit fine. The satin material felt odd, but kind of nice, made me think how nice it'll be the first time a girl lets me touch her through her panties.

I started to get a bit excited and panicked, last thing I needed was Oonagh walking in on me like this and thinking I liked wearing panties so I grabbed my pants and threw them on, followed up with another t-shirt. I then headed downstairs for breakfast.

Oonagh: "Well hello my pantyboy!" while laughing.
Me: "I'm heading back upstairs..." and began to turn back.
Oonagh: "Oh don't, I'm just having fun, besides I promise this stays our secret."
I came back into the kitchen and got out a bowl, spoon and the cornflakes before sitting at the table.
Oonagh came around and hugged me to say sorry before starting in with the jokes again: "Can I help it if I like having someone else wearing panties in this house?" before pinching my bum and heading upstairs.
Me, to no-one in particular: "This game better be worth it..."

Chapter 8
Once we were both fed and ready we headed out to the car and got in.
Oonagh: "I need to do some grocery shopping first, then we'll get you your game so I don't have to put up with a grumpy guss all day before we go get you replacement clothes."
Me: "Ok, sounds good."

The grocery shopping went smoothly enough, though it did take a while. It was mostly just the normal food, coke and treats for me (hurray for aunty!) and then a number of things where Oonagh would ask me to mind the trolley while she wandered off to get them and tossed them in the trolley on her return. I didn't pay any attention to what they were, I assumed they were women's private things since she didn't want to bring me into the aisle they were in, besides I was busy ranking games in my head to pick which I'd get.
After we checked out and I'd helped load the bags in the car we got in and drove to another store, the games store! :)

The selection wasn't as new as I had been hoping, clearly there weren't many console owners in the area, so I had to rummage through them all to pick out a few options and then make a final decision on the best one. I think Oonagh was initially amused but towards the end was looking a little impatient when I eventually settled on what to get.
After we got back in the car - Oonagh: "I didn't want to say anything in the store but when you were looking at the stuff on the bottom shelf I could see the top of your panties, nice choice. " before sticking her tongue out at me as I turned fire-engine red and wished for the water hose.

Not much else was said as we drove to the local clothes outlet, I just entertained myself reading the manual of my new game and imagining playing it later.
When we got to the outlet it was getting late due to my marathon rummage so we quickly went to the menwear department and I picked out a few tracksuits to replace the destroyed ones. I went to the changing room to try them on while Oonagh waited outside.

I was trying on the last one when Oonagh knocked on the door to check I was ok, I replied I was but the momentary distraction let me catch the security tag in my hair.
I tugged, "OW!", I tugged again, "OWWW!".
I was stuck with my arms half in the sleeves and head half out the top, like a bloody turtle or something.
Oonagh: "Are you ok?"
Me: "Em, the security tag is caught in my hair and I can't seem to free it."
Oonagh: "Hang on, I'll help."
Oonagh came in and after a bit of effort, not helped by my struggling, freed the tag from my hair and helped me finish getting dressed.

Once I'd finished trying them on and set aside the ones that didn't fit I left the fitting room and we headed to men's underwear section. There were fewer people around as it was getting close to closing time but we still had a few minutes.

Empty... not a single pair of underwear on the shelves!
Oonagh stopped a store worker to ask if there was a mistake or if they'd been moved to another shelf.
Store worker: "No, afraid not. They don't normally sell much but for some reason earlier today a load of college lads came by and bought us out, it'll be a few days before we get more in stock. Between you and me I wouldn't be surprised if it's a pledge thing and they're going to wear them on their heads!" she laughed while walking away.

I was pretty angry and upset at the injustice of it all.

Oonagh: "I'm sorry, we're not going to be able to get you new underwear today but lets at least get you clean socks so things aren't quite so bad."
Oonagh walked over to the socks with me sulking along behind and picked out a number of packs in my size. After that we went and paid without me saying a word the whole way home.
Oonagh: "Please cheer up, you have your new game afterall!" she said optimistically.
Me: "But I'm stuck wearing panties for most of the next week."
Oonagh: "I'll let you in on a secret... so am I!", clearly she wasn't getting how unfair this all was.
Me: "You wear them all the time and you picked them out when you bought them!"
Oonagh: "You want me to pick them out for you then?" before winking at me.
Me: "You know what I mean!"
Oonagh: "I know, and I know you don't want to hear this but if you hadn't spent so much time deciding which game to get we might have gotten to the clothes store before they sold out or had time to go to another."
Me: "... ... I know... I just ... my day was looking up as I was looking forward to the new game and then this happened. It feels like everything has been smashed to pieces..."
Oonagh got up and hugged me, still holding me while saying: "I know, I know."
Oonagh: "Look, there are worse things than wearing panties and you'll probably be at home all week anyway, right?"
Me: "I suppose, I'd still rather be wearing underwear."
Oonagh: "Panties ARE underwear, just nicer." again winking at me.
Me: "You know what I mean..." her humour would normally be infectious but right now I just didn't feel like being cheerful.

I went up to my room to play the new game. Oonagh came up after a while and put the bags of clothes I'd forgotten about inside the door of my room, telling me to put them away, giving me a hug and ruffling my hear before leaving.

Chapter 9
A short while later my stomach told me it was time to think about eating so I saved my game and went downstairs to ask what the plan for dinner was tonight.
Oonagh was sitting in front on the couch watching one of her period dramas but looked up and smiled when I came in.
Oonagh: "Too hungry to stay hidden away any longer? Come here and sit with me on the couch."
I went and sat next to her.
Me: "I'm sorry if I'm being grumpy about this."
She pulled me in for a cuddle, giving me a peck on the cheek.
Oonagh: "It's ok, if you're moody I'll just tell myself you've got your panties in a twist."
I let out a groan but couldn't help but smile a little.
Oonagh: "See I knew you'd get over it and see it's not so bad."
Me: "I know, I'm just going to have a hard time talking any of the ladies into dating me if I'm wearing panties." I said with as much bravado as I could muster.
Oonagh: "Ooh, the ladies is it?"
She started tickling me with no mercy... damn my ticklishness....
While I tried to catch my breath - Oonagh: "You know I'm a lady so if you ever want advice or anything..."
Me: "You're family!"
Oonagh: "I know you think of me like that but I'm not actually family, and I know there are things you couldn't talk to your parents about... I just want you to know anything you say can stay between us."
Me: "Eh... thanks..." as I couldn't help but blush at the idea of talking sex with my "aunt".
Oonagh: "I mean it, I'm sure your mum would rather know I was giving you good advice than know the ins and outs of what I'm telling you and risk you going to someone else who gives bad advice."
Me: "Ok, I'll keep it in mind... Thanks"
Oonagh: "You're welcome, I'm your favourite aunt afterall!" she stood up and struck a superhero pose as I cringed on the couch.
She sat back down and pulled me in for another cuddle.
Oonagh: "And don't worry about girls being scared off by you wearing panties, most won't care, some may even like you being in touch with your feminine side."
I looked at her with an eyebrow cocked to show I wasn't buying it.
Oonagh: "Anyway, lets go get some food, then get you showered... blast!"
Me: "?Huh?"
Oonagh: "We forgot to get you some shower gel and shampoo." she said while smiling at the silliness of it compared to the day's main troubles.
Me: "Oh, yeah, no bother..."
Oonagh: "Anyway, how about we also rent a film and make popcorn later?"
I figured after her buying me new clothes and doing her best I should make an effort too so I agreed.

Chapter 10
Tonight's competition at the restaurant was who could finish faster as between it being later than usual and the plan to watch a film we didn't want to linger. Again it was pretty much a draw, I'm not sure when she was practicing eating quickly, for me between wanting to play with friends and get back to the xbox I regularly did it and was surprised I didn't beat her.

We went to the rental store and she said I could pick out something to watch during the week but she was picking tonight's film, so I wandered off to find a good horror or sci fi. Once I'd picked one out I found her waiting near the counter and gave her the box so she could rent the films.
When we got home she reminded me to go shower and change my clothes.
Oonagh: "I don't want to cuddle with a stinky baby for an entire film!" again sticking her tongue out at me. I returned the sentiment on my way out the door.

I went to my room to pick out a new t-shirt, socks and panties. This time a light blue silk pair, as I was retrieving them Oonagh walked in with a towel.
Oonagh: "Ooh, another nice choice, your fashion sense in guys clothes may need work but your taste in panties is great."
I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her as she retreated.

Once showered, dried and dressed I headed downstairs to find Oonagh already making the popcorn and with the film set up on the TV. We sat down together on the couch and she put the bowl on the table in front of us before starting the film and pulling me in for another cuddle.
As the film (boring drama) went on she gradually leaned back more on the arm of the couch and pulled me with her, leaving my head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat. I found it rather soothing and started to doze off, Oonagh soon noticed and cuddled me even tighter.

When I woke up the credits were running, and I'd drooled a bit on Oonagh's top. I was a bit panicked but tried not to move in the hope it might dry before I had to get up and she noticed. I then noticed her hand gently running along the waistband at the back of my panties and felt confused.
She gently nuzzled my head and I knew she knew I was awake.
Oonagh: "Well hello sleepyhead, did you have any nice dreams?"
Me: "Can't remember, sorry about that, guess I was tired."
Oonagh: "It's ok, you had a hard day and I don't think the film was your type of thing. Besides it's nice being here with my little pantyboy cuddled up with me."
Me: "Emm... your hand..."
Oonagh: "Sorry, I couldn't resist and they felt so nice to run my fingers over."
Me: "Emm... ok..."
I sat up and stretched. Oonagh sat up too, then looked down at her top.
Oonagh: "Aww, was someone enjoying my chest a little too much?"
I blushed as she playfully slapped my shoulder.
Oonagh: "It's ok, if it's the price I must pay for cuddling my sweet pantyboy, then I must." she said while striking a pose. I let out a groan.
She turned off the TV and DVD while I threw out what was left of the popcorn, then she gave me another hug before sending me off to bed.

Chapter 11
That night I did have some weird dreams so when I woke up I was very definitely suffering from morning wood. The thought of walking out and bumping into my aunt like this was too much so I tried to wait for it to go down on it's own, no luck...
After finally losing patience I decided I'd need to take matters into my own hands and started trying to think of some of the prettier girls in school and imagining being with them but it just wasn't working.

I decided to try add some additional stimulation and grabbed one of the pairs of panties and again started thinking of the girls, imagining them wearing the panties, rubbing the panties over my penis as I imagined the girls rubbing themselves against me. I soon peaked and made a mess of the panties but at least felt calmer.
I threw them in the laundry basket and picked out a pair to wear for today as well as the rest of my clothing and then headed downstairs.

Oonagh: "Morning, how are you feeling today?"
Me: "Ok" - paranoid that she might know what I'd just done.
She gave me a funny look so I quickly grabbed a bowl, spoon and cornflakes in the hope the moment would pass. We made small talk while eating and Oonagh then disappeared off upstairs as usual to finish getting ready.
When finished breakfast I returned to my room and played some more games, after a while Oonagh knocked on the door before poking her head in.
Oonagh: "Hey, would you like to go for a walk in the park later, it's not good to be stuck inside all day?"
Me: "Ok, I guess..."
Oonagh: "Ok, after lunch we'll go for a walk. I'm making sandwiches, would you like some for lunch or do you want to make your own?"
Me: "Yes please!"

I went downstairs shortly afterwards to find Oonagh eating some of the sandwiches she'd piled on a big plate, with a sideplate and glass of milk waiting for me on the counter.
Me: "Thanks."
Oonagh: "No worries, was making sandwiches anyway, not much hassle to make the extra ones."
I sat down and grabbed a few sandwiches, swapping between taking bites and drinking milk until I felt quite full. We both sat for a while, making small talk about the weather and the planned trip to the park. We cleared the table and together washed and dried the dishes before heading to the park.

It was quite sunny out and there were a few people in the park, but not many, and most seemed to just be walking their dogs so were too busy keeping them under control to pay us much notice. As we were walking Oonagh took my hand. I stopped and gave her a quizical look.
Oonagh: "Come on, hold aunties hand while we walk for old time's sake." - she shoulder bumped me and so was clearly in a playful mood. I figured what harm and just started walking again.

We stopped occationally to watch squirrels running about, digging for nuts or other things to eat. The park was bigger than I'd thought and I started to need the bathroom.
Me: "Em, are there any toilets about?"
Oonagh: "I don't know, I rarely come here, a young single woman by her lonesome wouldn't be safe! " she joked.
Oonagh: "There's a signpost up ahead, that might point to the toilets if there are any?"
Me: "Ok, lets keep going."

The signpost pointed to the middle of the park for toilets, I suppose it makes sense when building a park to have them far from the exits since people could just head home if near an exit. We started heading to the toilets as my bladder started to hurt.
Me: "Yeah, I just need to pee."
Oonagh: "How come you didn't go before we came here?"
Me: "I didn't need to then and I didn't think the walk would be this long."
Oonagh stopped to hug me.
Me: "Don't! I might leak!"
Oonagh started laughing at that and we continued on towards the toilets.

• Like 5

Very interesting story so far.

Looks like someone will be wearing what Auntie  Oonagh snuck into the cart.

Can't wait for the next chapter I gave it a like. ?

Chapter 12
We reached the toilets after a short walk though I was definitely bouncing a little to hold it in. Oonagh let go of my hand so I could head on in and I quickly walked to the gents door with her calling after: "I'd forgotten how cute you were when you needed to pee!"
I went to go through the door but it didn't budge and the shock of hitting it caused me to grab my crotch for fear of losing control.

Me: "Agh! It's locked!"
Oonagh came over to try herself but the door didn't move for her either.

Me: "I'm going to have to pee in the bushes."
Oonagh: "The hell you are, even if the no-one reports you as the pervert in the park your mum would never forgive me if she found out you were peeing outside like an animal!"
I whimpered as the pain in my bladder grew.

Oonagh: "Hang on...", she strolled around the corner of the building before calling for me. I shuffled around the corner after her, most of my focus on keeping my control.
Oonagh: "Go on, in there, they're open!"
I looked at where she was pointing and then back at her, my expression showing I didn't understand. She was pointing at the ladies toilets.
Oonagh: "Go on, they're not that different to the mens. Just be quick and no one need know."
I was too desperate to argue.

I rushed in the door and stopped dead in my tracks, there were 2 young women in there talking at the mirrors. I quickly backed out as they turned to look at me.
Me: "I can't go in there, there are 2 women there already and what will they think of a guy in the women's toilets?!?"
Oonagh: "I'm sure they won't think anything of it, come on!"
She grabbed my hand once more and pulled me through the door. This time the 2 women were quicker to look up and I could see the irritation on their faces, this was clearly their hangout and we were invaders. They then went back to doing their makeup and talking, albeit in hushed voices.

Oonagh escorted me to the cubicles but we were both horrified that each was more disgusting than the last, the only remotely clean one was the large one for mothers with babies/disabled people. Oonagh let my hand go and gently pushed me inside.
I locked the door and quickly lowered my pants and panties, sitting hard on the toilet, eager to relieve myself...
Nothing...

I could still hear the 2 girls and I knew Oonagh was just outside the door, I'd always had a shy bladder but now was certainly no time for it.
Oonagh: "Are you ok in there? You did make it to the toilet didn't you?"
I heard giggling from the women.
Me: "Yes! I'm fine."
One of the women: "He's probably just having a hard time getting his diaper off without his mommy!"
The other woman laughed at this and I even heard Oonagh stifle a laugh.
I tried to mentally block out their voices and imagine I was on my own, eventually I finally started to pee.
*hissssssssss*
*ppiiiiiiirp!*
I loudly farted from concentrating too much on relaxing.
One of the women: "Oh he definitely needs his diaper changed now! Quick, before he stinks up the place!". I heard them laughing and the door open and close, with their laughter getting fainter.
I finished peeing and pulled up my panties and pants, still blushing with embarrassment as I left the cubicle.

Oonagh: "You ok?"
Me: "Yeah, I guess..."
Oonagh: "Don't mind them... besides you don't smell that bad, I mean not enough I had to flee to the fresh air anyway!", she slapped me on the shoulder.
Oonagh: "You did make it though and didn't have even a small accident?"
Me: "Yes, just about." I said while washing my hands.
Oonagh pulled me in for a hug while I kept my damp hands outstretched. I felt her slip a hand over my bum and give a light squeeze.
Me: "Hey!" as I tried to wiggle free.
Oonagh: "Just checking you didn't have the other kind of accident either!", sticking out her tongue at me.

We left the toilets and she again grabbed my hand as we walked back home.
When we got home the rest of the evening was normal enough, I played games while Oonagh watched TV, both taking a break to have dinner and make small talk before returning to our respective distractions and eventually retiring to bed.

Chapter 13
Again I woke up painfully hard but this time I didn't waste time and went straight to the panty drawer, selecting one to use to stimulate myself while I fantasized. This time though I found my mind slipping back to the bathroom and the humiliating things the women had said, imagining that they had been peeking over the side of the cubicle and then seeing my panties and mocking me even more as they asked if I wanted to wear their panties too. Just as I came I imagined Oonagh opening the cubicle door and pulling me into her arms, sitting on the toilet and making me sit in her lap and telling me to ignore them, they were just jealous of my pretty panties.

I threw the now damp panties into the laundry basket and got dressed, picking out another pair of silk panties for the day ahead.

I arrived downstairs just as Oonagh was getting ready to leave for work for the day.
Oonagh: "Are you ok, your alarm went off a while ago? I was worried I should go wake you."
Me: "Fine, just wanted a bit of a lie in." again worried she would know what I had been doing.
Oonagh: "Ok, just don't overdo it, I don't want your mum complaining you got fat and lazy when staying with me."
Oonagh: "I'm off, bye!"
Me: "Bye, have a great day at work!"
I fished out a bowl, spoon and the cornflakes and sat down to have breakfast, while wondering what I'd get up to today....

After I finished eating and washed the dishes I returned to my room to play some games but found myself getting distracted thinking about the idea of those women forcing me to wear their panties, even having Oonagh hold me in her lap so they could work the panties up my legs...
I went to the bathroom and splashed some water in my face, shaking my head as if to dislodge those thoughts. What was going on with me? While the women weren't ugly they weren't stunners either, why were they sticking in my head like this?
I went back to playing games until midday, when I got up to have lunch.

Chapter 14
After finishing eating and cleaning up I returned to my room and back to the games but still could not focus, I paused the game and got out another pair of panties.
I got on the bed and lowered my pants, pushing the panties in my hand down the front of the panties I was wearing and wrapping them around my penis. I then flopped over, face down and let my mind wander, returning again to my earlier fantasy about the women in the toilet as I slowly thrust forward with my hand wrapped around me.

I could see it clearly in my head the women peeking over the cubicle wall while I had my panties around my ankles. I again imagined their taunting, telling me I should wear their panties as I imagined them dangling the same panties I had wrapped around my penis over the cubicle wall.
Once more in my mind I saw Oonagh open the cubicle door and pull me off the toilet before sitting me in her lap and cradling my head against her chest, though this time I imagined her looking down to see how hard I was and telling me it was ok, she would look after me...

Oonagh: "Oh my god!"
I snapped out of my fantasy to see Oonagh standing behind me, easily able to see my panties and where my hand was, very aware of what I was doing.
Oonagh looked half way between horror and laughter.

Oonagh: "Pull your pants back up right now mister!"
I scrambled to follow her command.
Oonagh: "What the?! Why is there another pair of panties sticking out of the ones you are wearing!?"
I couldn't think of anything to say and just looked at her like a deer in headlights.

She sat down on the bed, pulling me over towards her, I thought for one of her regular hugs but instead she pitched me over her lap, by the time I realized what was happening she had me pinned in place.
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
Oonagh: "I did not let you wear those panties so you could pleasure yourself and stain them!"
The spanking continued...
Oonagh: "Are you some kind of panty pervert?!? Should I tell you mum what you got up to when I trusted you alone in my house!?"
At this stage between the shock, the horror of my mum knowing anything about this and the spanking I was genuinely crying. I don't know when it stopped as my mind was still panicking over the events and the threat of my mum finding out.

When I finally gathered my wits and began to calm down Oonagh was gently rubbing my abused behind.
Oonagh: "I'm sorry baby but between the shock of catching you playing with yourself and the feeling of anger at you mistreating the panties I let you wear I may have been too hard on you."

Oonagh lifted me off her lap and stood me up, giving me a hug before leaving the room.
She returned with a tissue and wiped my eyes, before giving me a peck on the cheek. She then held up a bottle of lotion.
Oonagh: "Lie face down on the bed and let auntie Oonagh help you feel better."
I didn't want to risk her getting annoyed at me again so did as she asked, not sure what she was planning.

Oonagh slowly lowered the back of my pants and then my panties as I lay there, afraid to move or make any noise that might be seen as an objection. I then felt the cold lotion drip on my bum and felt her hand start to spread it around.
Oonagh: "Oh your bum does look red, I'm sorry baby.... I guess I should tell you why there were panties in that drawer in the first place..."
She continued to gently rub the lotion in, though so far her rubbing was not helping.

Oonagh: "I know you parents never told you but the reason I never married or had children is that I prefer women. Your parents are a little conservative and although they never made me feel bad about my preferences I know they wouldn't tell you and I felt I should respect their decision."
I continued to lie there, trying to absorb this information while still wincing occassionally as she rubbed a particularly sore area.
Oonagh: "The clothes in the dresser belong to my ex, she was my longest relationship, we were together for quite a while and so sometimes she would stay over, and eventually moved in.
I inherited this place quite young and since this means I didn't have to pay rent I could afford to spoil her, and as I love feminine things I bought her lots of beautiful satin underwear and other nice things."
I stayed quiet, not sure how to respond to her opening up to me like this.

Oonagh: "When we broke up it was very emotional, she left all this stuff here... whether because she didn't have space with needing to find somewhere to crash until she rented a new place, the rush to leave me or that she didn't want the reminders of us I don't know...."
I could hear her start to sob and while I was still unsure of most of the information I knew how to respond to that; I rolled over and gave her a hug. She hesitated before hugging me back.

We stayed like that for a few minuter as she cried before regaining her composure.
Oonagh: "That's why I was angry about what you were doing in the panties, I guess part of me was still clinging to the idea they were hers and maybe she'd be back."
Me: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to betray your hospitality."
Oonagh: "No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reacted like that. I only offered to let you wear them because you were stuck and I do love you to bits, but I guess I kind of liked having someone wearing them around the house, it made me feel like she was back here and seeing you on the bed like that upset the illusion."

Me: "You're not going to tell my mum??" I said still feeling very uncertain of everything.
Oonagh: "No... I understand young men have urges, besides wouldn't I then have to explain you wearing panties? It'll just stay our little secret."
I hugged her tighter before realizing my pants were still half down, exposing my bum. I blushed and grabbed the back of them before pulling them up.
Oonagh: "You mean you weren't going to give me a show for the rest of the evening?! I may well have to tell your mum about this afterall!", winking and laughing at me, only causing me to blush even redder.

• Like 2

That makes since why she was so upset about what he was going.

Oonagh likes girls I'm hoping she like baby girls too and wants to be

a mommy.

I like where this is going as long as it stays loving. ?

I have to say that for your first story this is fantastic. It’s entertaining and very well written. I wish I could give it a like but I don’t have any more to give right now. I am looking forward to reading more though and hopefully will have a like to give it then. 

Chapter 15
Later that evening Oonagh knocked on the door to let me know she'd ordered takeout for dinner and it was here. I went downstairs still a little unsure of the day's events. When I got to the kitchen Oonagh had already served the takeout to our plates and was sitting there drinking a glass of red wine, I got a drink of water for myself and we both tucked in.
Initially there wasn't much conversation as I think we were both still a bit unsettled but I found the awkward silence maddening.

Me: "What was she like?"
Oonagh: "Who?"
Me: "Your ex. Sorry if you don't want to talk about it I was just curious..."
Oonagh: "...No..., it's ok..."
Oonagh: "I met her at a mixer for a gym I had joined, she was there with her girlfriend and it seemed we were the only gay women there so they came over and took pity on me, kept me company for the event. She was a member of the same gym but her girlfriend was in a much more serious gym, the butch one as it were. After that we would talk before and after the gym classes and became friends."
Oonagh: "One night she showed up at my door with a black eye, her girlfriend had been taking steroids and had lost the plot. I let her stay for a few days while she got her head straight."
Oonagh: "She broke up with her girlfriend and for a while rented a new place. During that time we spent more time together and eventually started dating, she started to spend more nights here and then a short while later she moved in."

As she went on we finished dinner, cleaned up and moved into the couch in the sitting room...

Oonagh: "You may have noticed from the clothes she was quite a bit smaller than me, while not a munchkin or anything I just tended to worry about her, especially after what happened with her ex. It meant she used to get annoyed at me for babying her..." she looked embarrassed by this admission.
Oonagh: "Then when she told me that it wasn't the first time her ex had hit her it just made me even more mothering towards her.
I guess I always had maternal urges and looking after her when she was recovering from the beating just woke them up in me. 
It's another reason why I like having you here, even if you are a smelly boy!" - she pulled me in for a hug and stuck out her tongue.
I looked up at her and responded: "Oh, is that so!?!", before pushing out a fart. *pfirrrt*
Oonagh: "Oh my god, I can't believe you did that!" she said while laughing. Then she started to tickle me mercilessly.
Once I was lying back on the couch, out of breath, and she had had her revenge she continued...
Oonagh: "In the end that was what the fight that broke us up was about, she kept feeling more frustrated at my worrying about her and complained I was smothering her until she said she just couldn't take it any more. She left me and as I said before left behind almost everything I'd ever bought for her." Oonagh visibly sagged as she said this.

Oonagh: "I saw her in the gym about a month later and found out she had moved back in with her abusive ex. I couldn't bring myself to go back to the gym again after I found out so I quit."
I put my arm around her shoulder.

Oonagh: "I kept the stuff she had left as I guess I wasn't ready to let go. When she went back to her ex I felt like the months we'd spent together were just a fling while she sorted her head out about her ex. It meant I was left uncertain if the fight was really about what I thought it was about or was it just an excuse to go back to her."
At this point she was visibly crying so I gave her a proper hug.
Me: "Thanks for opening up, and taking care of me and if that helps you feel better about things with your ex so much the better. You've always been a great auntie to me, let me know if I can do anything to help you feel better about all this... except getting beat up by some muscly lesbian, I draw a line right there!"
That got her to laugh and we stayed silently hugging on the couch for a while.

Chapter 16
After a while Oonagh had finished her wine and asked if I minded if she turned on the TV, I said I was fine with it and we cuddled on the couch while she watched one of her shows.
While cuddling she kissed me on the head: "Thank you for being a good guy and sorry again about earlier."
I just hugged her tighter and said it was ok.

As her show continued, between the boredom and being snuggly curled up with her I fell asleep again.
I started dreaming about the toilets again but this time imagining Oonagh putting me over her knee in the cubicle and spanking me as the women egged her on, telling her how they wanted a turn too and when they spanked me they wanted me to be wearing their panties.

I woke up.... not sure if from something in the real world or a particularly painful dream spank.
Oonagh was still watching her show, or one of them, no idea if it was the same one but her hand had slipped down my back and she was once again tracing the top of my panties with her finger.
Oonagh: "Are you awake again sleepy head?"
Me: "Yeah, sorry about that."
Oonagh: "It's ok, after all you always were such a cutey when napping and it lets me look after you with no fussing from you." she winked at me.

I went to adjust my position but noticed something was off...
Yet again my dream had had a very definite real world effect on me and I was very much erect. I froze...

Oonagh: "What's wrong?"
She looked at me with genuine concern in her eyes.
All I did was turn crimson.
She started to sit up to try check that I was ok and then saw it... and laughed...

I was mortified!
I tried to disengage myself from the cuddle we had been sharing but Oonagh stopped me.

Oonagh: "I'm sorry I laughed, it's nothing to be embarassed about, I was just a bit surprised. I was enjoying the cuddle so much and seeing you napping that I forgot that you're a man and that THAT can happen."
I buried my face in her shoulder, wanting to hide from the world....

Oonagh: "Come on, please look at me, I said it's ok."
I didn't move.
Oonagh: "Come on, it's only me and I promise I won't tell anyone else about this."
I looked up at her.
Oonagh: "Much better." hugging me tighter.

Her hug only caused my hard on to press even more awkwardly between us.
Oonagh: "Oh!" as the surprise registered on her face.
Me: "Eh... sorry... eh, I should probably go... lie down or something..."
Oonagh: "No, no, no, I'm sorry, as I said earlier I know you're a man and this will happen I just keep forgetting that you're no longer the little kid I watched growing up.
Oonagh: "Besides I'm not sure I trust you alone in your bed after earlier.". She squinted at me before smiling to show she was joking.
Oonagh: "Come on!" as she tugged me by the hand towards the door of the sitting room and then up the stairs.

Chapter 17
She pulled me into the bathroom, I began freaking out that she was going to spank me while she sat on the toilet like in my dream. I know I shouldn't get hard ons like this around others but I don't think it's fair that I be spanked for it!
I started to tug away from her and begging her "no!" in the hope of avoiding the spanking.

Oonagh: "What's gotten into you?! I was only going to help with your problem!?!?!"
Me: "Huh? You mean you're not going to spank me again?"
Oonagh: "WHAT?!? No! Why would I do that??" a look of horror on her face.
Me: "I thought I might be in trouble for getting another hard on in the panties...?"
Oonagh: "I told you I was sorry about that and that was not why I spanked you! It was for pleasuring yourself! Getting a little excited is perfectly normal, constantly playing with yourself is not!"
Me: "Oh......what did you mean help with my problem then?"
Oonagh: "Come on, I'll show you..."

She pulled me over towards the toilet and made me stand in front of it while she stood behind me.
Oonagh: "Do you trust auntie Oonagh?"
Me: "I guess..." I was still nervous, not knowing what was coming.
Oonagh: "Just hold still and close your eyes."

I did as she asked and felt her loosen my pants and lower them. I felt her hand start running over my penis through the panties and felt myself get even harder. After a moment she slid the tips of her fingers under the waistband of the panties and slowly ran them over the head of my penis. Once all her hand was inside the panties she took hold of my penis and slowly pulled it out of the panties and started stroking it.
Oonagh: "That's it, just let Oonagh take care of you baby..."

She continued stroking and started to gently kiss my neck and ears while whispering further encouragements to me. Her other hand moved to the bottom of my t-shirt and then up under it so she was still using that arm to cradle me against her but with no clothing between her arm and my torso.

She continued stroking, slowly upping the pace.
Oonagh: "I know you're a man but between looking after you and knowing you're wearing those panties just does something for me."

She started rubbing my chest around my left nipple. I was getting close...
Me: "Ahm, I'm..."
Oonagh: "It's ok, just let it happen, let me take care of you..."
With that I came, the first spurt getting on the toilet but Oonagh adjusting my penis to aim the rest into the bowl.
Oonagh: "There, doesn't that feel better?"
I didn't know what to say.
Oonagh sensed I was feeling a little confused by it all.
Oonagh: "I'll leave you to shower so you don't get all stinky, I'll be in my room if you want to talk after."

• Like 4

Well Oonagh helping him out would have definitely been a bit  awkward. I guess it’s good she cares enough about him to help him out. I don’t have any more likes again but I am still looking forward to reading more. 

I'm not even sure of the significance of likes so I wouldn't worry about it. :)

Chapter 18
I took my time showering, trying to sort through things in my head, not clear why Oonagh would have done that but at the same time unable to stop thinking about what she said...
"knowing you're wearing those panties just does something for me."
I thought back to my dreams about the toilets and wondered if maybe Oonagh wanted that too.
By the time I got out of the shower I was hard again from the idea.

I didn't want to put on the same clothes again after my shower and it wasn't long until I'd be going to bed so I just wrapped the towel around my waist and picked up the clothes to drop in the laundry basket.
Oonagh was sitting waiting on my bead...

Me: "Eh... I thought you were going to wait in your room so we could talk?"
Oonagh: "I was, but I was thinking about how you started being late down in the mornings and had a suspicion why that might be."
I felt a lump rise in my throat.

Oonagh: "I had a look in the laundry basket and it confirmed what I'd thought."
I think she could see the panic in my eyes.
Oonagh: "I'm not going to spank you again, since these are clearly from before the events earlier today, however I am disappointed."
Me: "I'm sorry, I didn't know these clothes were special to you then and I was afraid of walking around in front of you with an obvious hard on."
Oonagh: "That may be so but you should have put these in to soak as soon as you were done, I'm not sure the stains will come out entirely at this point."
Me: "I'm sorry, I didn't realize..." I hung my head.

Oonagh: "Clearly you can't be trusted to look after the laundry so I will have to do it until I can train you to look after delicates properly.
Also I don't think I can trust you to look after your "delicates" properly either and I won't have you playing with yourself under my roof so I will also take care of that from now on."
I was so busy thinking what she meant by "delicates" that it took a moment for the meaning of the rest of the sentence to sink in. My head whipped up and I gapped like a fish, trying to think what to say.

Oonagh: "I can see from your towel you need me to look after you right now." she said with a bit too much glee in her eyes.
I looked down and remembered I had a hard on from my thoughts in the shower, quickly lowering the clothes I was carrying in a pathetic attempt to hide what she had already seen.
Oonagh stood up and took the clothes off me, dropping them in the basket before turning back and tugging on my towel until it came away.
Oonagh: "Oh... no panties? That won't do!"

She went over to the set of drawers and picked out a clean pair of pink satin ones as well as something else before returning and kneeling in front of me and telling me to put my hands on her shoulders.
I did as she asked and felt her grab my foot, lifting it up and then sliding it into the panties before repeating the action with the other foot and pulling the panties all the way up, even over my penis. I looked down at the bulge in front, feeling a little confused since surely this would risk me ruining them if she was going to make me cum again?
While I was looking down she moved behind me and began caressing my chest and bum, she whispered in my ear: "Close your eyes and hold your arms out in front."

I did as she asked, though I was confused as to what she might be up to.
I felt her slide something up my arms, it felt like it was also satin but it didn't make sense, why slide panties up my arms, was she going to make me wear them on my head or something? Then I felt her adjust the fasteners behind me and realized what she had done. I opened my eyes in shock and tried to turn around but she wrapped her arms around me and grabbed my shoulder, forcing me to stay facing forward.
Oonagh: "It's ok, it's just for me, no-one will know, and you look quite pretty and very sexy in the matching bra."
Me: "I don't know, this all seems rather strange and what if someone did find out?"
Oonagh: "Well I'm not going to tell anyone, are you planning to?!?"
Me: "No..."
Oonagh: "Well then lets just have some fun, what we do to enjoy ourselves is no-one else's business, is it gorgeous?"
Me: "No..." I blushed at her calling me gorgeous.

She went back to caressing my chest, albeit through the bra now, and bum and whispered: "I can almost imagine you're her, modelling these pretty panties and bra for me..."
I felt her right hand slide from my bum around to the front of the panties and start running her fingers over the outside, stimulating my cock and making me even harder.
Oonagh: "My what a big clit you have, bet it means you're really sensitive to a good rubbing when we make out."
She started kissing my neck as she slid her hand inside the panties and took hold of my penis.
Oonagh: "I bet that will feel great rubbing against my clit when we grind on each other."
She started stroking it like earlier while continuing to whisper in my ear.

Oonagh: "You keep getting turned on, you must like wearing panties, is that it?"
I was getting more turned on and was loving what she was doing as well as what she was saying so didn't want it to stop.
Me: "Yes, I'm your little pantyboy."
Oonagh: "Is that right pantyboy? I don't think that's right..."
I was confused, it seemed like I'd made a mistake and now she was backing off.
Oonagh: "Pantyboys only wear panties, you're wearing a bra too, you must be a sissy, is that what you are? My little sissy?"
Me: "God yes, I'm your little sissy..."
I was getting close again.
Oonagh: "My little sissy for the summer, say it!"
Me: "I'm your little sissy for the summer! Please I'm about to..."
She wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and held tight, dropping her other hand from it's position over my bra so she could lower the front of my panties.
I didn't understand what she was doing but then she turned me towards where she had dropped the towel before releasing her hold and giving me the last for strokes needed to finish me.
Oonagh: "Good girl, keeping your panties clean." She leaned over my shoulder and kissed me on the lips while I was still cumming.
Oonagh: "Does that feel better baby? I look forward to seeing you model the other panties and bras throughout the summer."
Me: "I guess..."

• Like 2

A pretty uneventful chapter this time but hey, it can't all be fun and games!  ?

Chapter 19
She kissed me good night and left me to get ready for bed, since I was already wearing the panties and bra I decided to wear those to sleep.
I woke up to Oonagh kissing me on the lips again and wishing me good morning, thankfully I didn't remember having any more dreams about the toilets or anything similar and woke up limp so I climbed out of bed to give her a hug.
I followed her downstairs to have breakfast together though to be honest I felt a little strange sitting across from her in panties and a bra but since I knew that she liked it and seeing her smile when she looked at me was worth it.
Oonagh: "I'm glad you decided to keep them on. I really appreciate it."
Me: "If it makes you happy then I guess I can learn to like it."
Oonagh: "I guess I'll just have to help you learn to like it." she said while winking at me.

Oonagh got up and started to head upstairs to finish getting ready for work, stopping briefly to hug me from behind, wrapping one arm around my waist, with the other copping a feel of my bra cup as she kissed my cheek.
Oonagh: "Remember to behave yourself while I'm in work."
I finished my breakfast shortly after she left the house and went up to put on a t-shirt and pants.

I spent most of the morning playing games before stopping to have lunch. After finishing and cleaning up I returned upstairs to play some more games but when I went to switch on my console the fuse blew for some reason. I went downstairs to look for the fuse box but couldn't find it so I went to look in the basement.

I opened the door in the hallway and fumbled for the light switch for a bit before finding it, it still looked a bit dark and ominous...

I slowly made my way down the steps and looked around for the fuse box, finding it on the far wall. There was only one switch down so that had to be the one for the plug sockets, I reset it and closed the cover.

As I walked back to the stairs I noticed a number of cardboard boxes with "Em's stuff" written on the side, these must have belonged to Oonagh's ex. I decided against snooping.

I turned off the light and closed the basement door, returning upstairs to play games and await Oonagh's return home.

• Like 2

Chapter 20
When Oonagh got home that evening she came into my room and seemed to be in a very good mood, she had a huge smile on her face as she came over and sat behind me, kissing my neck before I had a chance to turn off the console.
She ran her hand over my chest, "Still wearing your bra I see... thank you.", giving me a series of kisses on the cheeks.

Oonagh: "I have a surprise for you tonight and if you're good I promise to make sure you enjoy it."
My mind was instantly scrambling to think what she meant and how I'd enjoy it but before I could start pitching guesses she got up and went downstairs to warm up dinner.
I briefly sat thinking what the surprise could be but gave up and followed her downstairs.

When I got there the microwave was just finishing and Oonagh was pooring herself a glass of wine, I grabbed myself a glass of milk and helped set the table.
Oonagh: "Oooh, my little helper! Or is it maid?" she said winking at me.
We sat and ate dinner and she told me about her day while I had little news of my own to offer.
After we had dinner Oonagh said she would finish cleaning up but she wanted me to go shower now so we could cuddle on the couch for a while before her surprise.

I went up to my room and picked out a clean pair of red satin panties and matching bra before going into the bathroom and stripping to climb into the shower. After I was finished I went to throw my t-shirt, the other panties and bra in the laundry basket but found Oonagh on her way out of my room with a bundle of clothes in her arms.
Oonagh: "I'll take those! I told you I'd look after the laundry from now on, don't dally too long I want enjoy having your cute little pantied bottom by me on the couch."
She gave me a peck on the cheek as she passed by.

I brushed my hair and put on a new t-shirt before going down, Oonagh was already on the couch and busy picking something to watch but she looked up when I entered.
Oonagh: "Oh you tease! After meeting you on your way to your I was hoping you might stay wearing just the bra on top.", she stuck out her tongue as I blushed slightly.
Me: "Em, well maybe if you want... I guess..."
Oonagh: "It's ok, I'm sure I can coax you out of your clothes when I want."
The look of shock on my face made her laugh before she grabbed my arm and pulled me onto her lap before kissing me on the lips. She laid back on the couch and I laid on top, nestled in between her arm and torso.

We watched the TV for a while, with her hand stroking my back over my clothes while I similarly rubbed her belly. After a while she tugged up my t-shirt and started rubbing my back directly, I soon followed suit and enjoyed feeling my fingers running directly over her skin.
As the show continued her hand slipped lower, beginning to trace back and forth along the waistband of my pants.
Oonagh: "Is it ok if I enjoy touching your panties my sweet?"
I looked up into her eyes and gently nodded my head.

Oonagh: "Thank you." she said before kissing me on the head and slipping her entire hand down my pants and grabbing my ass.
Oonagh: "God it's so sexy having you wearing these...."
She used her other hand to gently grab my arm and move my hand from her belly to her breast.
Oonagh: "It's ok, just be gentle, I don't like being pinched." she smiled before nuzzling my nose, making me smile too.

We laid there until about 10pm, caressing one another, before Oonagh turned off the TV and began to sit up.
Oonagh: "Right it's time for your surprise I think!"
I couldn't help but smile in the hope of it being something nice.

Chapter 21
She led me upstairs into her room, fetching a bag from on top of her bed before leading me into the bathroom.
Oonagh: "You'll need to strip."
I was rather eager to know what the surprise was so I did as she said and was quickly down to my bra and panties.
Oonagh: "Those will need to come off too, let me help."
She clearly enjoyed helping me strip.

Once I was naked I was still eager but with her still clothed I felt a little strange.
Oonagh: "Okay, lets get started... hold still, this might seem strange but I promise I'll look after you and give you a reward later if you're good."
Oonagh produced a scissors and gently caressed my penis before gently grabbing my pubes and starting to cut them back. Well I was certainly surprised...

She continued cutting it until it was quite short and then produced some lotion which she rubbed into my ballsack and the area around my penis.
She then went back to the bag...

She came back with a pack of waxing strips! 0.0

Oonagh: "Put your leg up on the toilet, I'm afraid this is going to hurt but I promise to make it feel all better after."
She gave me a kiss on the lips and I could feel my now naked and near hairless cock swell slightly.
The removal of the first strip quickly put a stop to that!

I couldn't help but yelp with each strip she pulled off but at least it started to hurt a bit less after a few strips... I think the endorphines had kicked in and were dulling the pain.
Eventually she was finished and my legs were hairless. Then she produced another two strips...
She applied them to the hair on my toes, removing that too.

She then started applying the lotion to my legs, with my skin left quite sensitive without the hairs it felt quite nice and I started to get hard.
Oonagh: "My, someone's eager!", she winked at me with a huge grin on her face.
Oonagh: "Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about your reward."
She finished applying the lotion and returned again to the bag.

Oonagh: "Sit on the toilet for a moment."
She came back and lifted my right leg, slipping a stocking over my foot before pulling it up my leg, all the way to my thigh. She then did the same with the other leg before standing me up. She retrieved my panties and bra and helped me to put them back on before standing back and whistling.
Oonagh: "God you look so sexy right now, come on!", she grabbed my hand and led me into her room, stopping me in the center of the floor and starting to kiss me while rubbing my thighs through the stockings and seeming to linger around the tops of my stockings before moving one hand to grope my bum while the other continued with my thigh.

After a few minutes of this she moved the hand on my thigh to free my penis from my panties. She gave it a few strokes before dropping to her knees.
Oonagh: "Seeing you in these clothes just turns me on so much I can't help myself, are you ready for your reward?"
I enthusiastically nodded "yes" and was still nodding as she slid my penis into her mouth while grabbing the back of both thighs to let her push me deep inside her mouth.
She kept bobbing up and down, stopping occasionally to plant a series of gentle kisses on my penis before engulfing it again.
After a few minutes I was fit to burst and she could tell I was getting close, she stopped briefly...

Oonagh: "Come in my mouth, I want to feel my girl squirt, I want to taste you!"
She swallowed my penis again and moved her hands under my panties to grope and massage my ass directly...

I could hold back no longer, as she felt the spasms start she quickly moved her right hand, sliding her middle finger part way up my ass which only felt even more incredible. Her other hand held me firmly in place so I couldn't pull away.
Oonagh: "That's it, cum for me, cum as I finger you."
As the spasms died down she started to move the finger in and out of my bottom to try coax the last few drops out for her to swallow.

• Like 3

Chapter 22
I was feeling rather drained and wobbly after so she guided me over to her bed and pulled back the covers before guiding me underneath and tucking me in.

She went out to the bathroom and came back shortly after, getting changed into her nightclothes right in front of me, climbing in beside me and pulling me close. We fell asleep like that.

I woke up at the same time as she did, with her alarm waking us up.
Her hands were both on my bum, each holding a cheek, while at some point in the night her breast had been exposed and my face was right up against it. She smiled down at me.
Oonagh: "Oh, are you trying to repay the favor and show me how good you are at sucking?"
I blushed but played along, giving her nipple a series of kisses.
Oonagh: "On my, I wish that we had more time to see just how good you can be but I have to get up and get ready for work."

She untangled herself from me and rolled out of bed before turning back and giving me a long kiss on the lips.
Oonagh: "Feel free to enjoy a lie in sweety, no harm in you being well rested for tonight."
I closed my eyes again and managed to get back to sleep after she had finished getting dressed and gone to have breakfast.

I woke up again later in the morning and stretched before reveling in the smell of Oonagh still on the covers, eventually deciding to get up and use the bathroom. After I left the bathroom I went to my room to pick out new clothes for the day, picking out panties, a bra and deciding to set aside a nighty to wear for her later tonight. Just thinking of what we might do was making me hard so I quickly set it aside and left the room.
I went back into her room and made the bed before going downstairs to watch TV for a bit.

Finding little on except daytime talk-shows and drama I soon gave up and returned to my room to play games. I briefly took a break to have lunch and clean up afterwards but otherwise spent the entire day gaming.

Shortly before Oonagh was due home I decided to put on the nightie and wait to surprise her, I didn't have to wait long and when she came into my room her face lit up.
Oonagh: "Wow! You look great! Have you been waiting here for me?"
I nodded and smiled back at her.
Oonagh: "Well aren't I the lucky girl, I guess we'll be having a great night tonight. Let me get changed into something more comfortable and I'll take care of my girl."

Chapter 23
Oonagh came back shortly wearing just a matching set of satin panties and bra, walking up to me and putting one hand on my hip and the other on the back of my neck as she kissed me deeply, slipping her tongue into my mouth, stopping briefly to look deeply into my eyes.
Oonagh: "Every time I thought about you dressed in women's underwear my nipples got hard and my panties damp, it was hard to concentrate on my job I was looking forward to getting home so much."
She grabbed my hand and slid it down the front of her panties.
Oonagh: "See how wet you make me."
I was getting hard.

She started to rub herself against my hand as she continued to make out with me, guiding my other hand to her breast.
As she was rubbing against her hand I was humping her thigh and I started to get a little over-excited, with my precum creating an obvious damp patch on the front of my panties.
Oonagh looked down noticing this: "I see my girl is wet for me too. I have an idea!"

She broke away from me, bending over and stripping off her panties, then slid her hand inside my panties to give me a few strokes.
Oonagh: "Are you going to be a good girl for Oonagh?"
Me: "Yes!" as I nodded enthusiastically, eager to see where this would go.
She started to slide down my panties and then handed me hers: "Put them on, I'll wear yours, they'll be tight but feeling your juices against me will be so sexy."
I did as she asked, they were quite loose compared to the ones I'd taken off but the feeling of the damp crotch and knowing it was from Oonagh meant I don't think I could have gotten any harder.
Oonagh put on my panties and, although they obviously didn't really fit, seeing her pubes peeking over the front just made me even more lustful towards her.

We went back to making out as she again guided my hand to her pussy.
Oonagh: "That's it finger me my love..."
She was clearly in charge and I saw no reason to deny her and began initially gently fingering her, making my hand rub over her clit, slowly getting more forceful and adding a second finger as she grew more aroused and was thrusting herself back against my hand.

She slid her own hand down to my panties: "I think it's only fair that I finger you too..."
With that I felt her hand rapidly find its way down the back of my panties, with her middle finger going straight for my asshole. She slowly started working the tip of it in and out, going a little bit deeper every few strokes.
It wasn't long before I came, Oonagh then pulled her breast out and begged me to kiss and suck on her nipple. I gladly did so with Oonagh continuing to finger me and I her until she climaxed also.

• Like 1

Chapter 24
Afterwards we pretty much collapsed on my bed and just cuddled, I fell asleep at some point and woke up later to Oonagh gently nudging me.
Oonagh: "Honey, wake up... time to have some dinner."
She gave me a kiss on the forehead as I tried to blink the sleep from my eyes.

We both started to get up before she looked down at my crotch...
Oonagh: "Uh oh, looks like someone had an accident!"
I looked down and even though I knew it was cum she was right and it did look like I'd wet myself a bit.
Oonagh: "Don't worry baby, everyone has accidents now and again but better not make a habit of it or mummy will need to take precautions. Now you go put on clean panties, while I do the same and I will meet you downstairs."
She booped me on the noise before walking away.

I did as she suggested, picking out a slinky black pair and deciding to change my bra to match. I slipped off the nighty, panties and bra before putting on the new set and putting the nighty back on over them.
I went downstairs and found Oonagh washing her hands in the sink.

Oonagh: "Hey cutey, would you mind setting the table while I sort out the food and get it warming up?"
I nodded to her and set about the job.
Meanwhile she portioned out food for both of us and put in the the microwave, setting the timer, before pouring herself a glass of wine.

I was pulling plates from the lower cupboard when I felt her gently rubbing my bottom.
Oonagh: "Sorry baby, seeing your cute little bottom exposed like that I couldn't resist."
I straightend up with the plates in hand, turned and smiled at her, then moved to the table to set the plates.

Once the food was ready Oonagh served the portions onto each of our plates and we sat and began eating.
Oonagh: "So, I'm certainly not complaining but what made you decide to wear the nighty?"
Me: "You've been so nice to me and I've been really enjoying things between us, I just wanted to surprise you."
Oonagh: "Well that you certainly did, I may have to see about making sure you've plenty of other options to surprise me with!" - she winked at me and I smiled in return.

• Like 1

Chapter 25
The rest of the night was pretty uneventful, we cleaned up after dinner and cuddled on the couch for a while, when it came time for bed she pulled me to her room and we slept together in her bed again.

When her alarm went off I once again found that one of her breasts had been exposed overnight, though this time my mouth had found its way to one of her nipples, Oonagh just smiled down at me when she noticed.
Oonagh: "It's ok my baby."
She hugged me fiercely while nuzzling my neck, before putting her hand behind my head and holding me to her breast while whispering encouragements to me.

Between just having woken up and this activity I was quickly sporting full on morning wood and based on her words Oonagh was certainly feeling quite frisky too.

She felt my penis prodding against her thigh: "Oh my, looks like Oonagh needs to take care of someone."
She slid her hand down my panties and started to stimulate me while still holding me to her breast.

After a few minutes she released me from her breast and slid down, quickly engulfing the head of my penis in her mouth and starting to slide it in and out.

I couldn't help but let out a moan but then followed with a yelp as I felt her slide a finger inside me.
She was more forceful fingering me than before and I quickly came, with her gulping down the lot.

Oonagh: "Hope I didn't hurt you, I was just aware of the time and I wouldn't be a very good carer if I didn't take care of you now would I?"

She blew a raspberry on my tummy before sitting up, tucking me back in and kissing me on the head.

I watched her getting ready and smiled at her as she looked over before leaving the room to go have breakfast.
I quickly fell back asleep...

Hopefully you continue to enjoy it so.

Oh, and I keep meaning to say - I'm not familiar with all the tags so if anyone knows of any that should be applied to the story either now or as I continue to develop it please either apply them or if you cannot (not sure if it's restricted to the thread creator) then just let me know and I'll see if I can add them.

Chapter 26
I eventually got up and put on a clean pair of panties and bra, throwing a t-shirt and pants on over them before heading to the kitchen to have breakfast.

After breakfast I spent some time playing games as usual before getting a little distracted, I was thinking of what Oonagh had said about getting other clothes to surprise her with and started looking online at various sites offering girls' clothing and some more "adult" women's clothing too. There were many skirts and dresses that I imagined modeling for Oonagh and imagining how she might show her appreciation. I also couldn't help but imagine her modeling some of them for me, she'd look so sexy in tight latex or a skimpy schoolgirl outfit...

I was getting a little too excited and worried I might either get carried away or even just leave stains from precum so I knocked off the computer and went to shower and hopefully clear my head.

Getting out of the shower I felt a little less excited but still had a hard time focusing when I went back to gaming so when it got to around lunch time I was actually relieved at the new distraction and went to the kitchen to eat.

I took my time eating lunch and decided to spend a bit of time checking the news, there was little of interest but, again, anything to keep my mind occupied.

I returned to the computer after lunch and went back to gaming for a bit.

As with the previous day shortly before Oonagh was due to return I decided to put on one of the nighties to surprise her, I picked out a lovely pink satin one and took off my t-shirt and pants before slipping it on.

I debated going back to games but knew I'd be too distracted and instead returned to browsing for outfits, mostly sticking to adult stores, quickly getting excited again.

When Oonagh got home I went downstairs to meet her, throwing my arms around her and kissing her on the lips.
Oonagh: "Well, well, well, seems my baby's just as excited I'm home as I am. I'm sure we can have plenty of fun tonight!"
She gave me a slap on the ass before disentangling herself from my arms and heading upstairs to get changed. I waited on the couch feeling that since she didn't drag me along with her now was not the time to crowd her.

Chapter 27
When she came back down... wow, she had changed into a tight denim mini-skirt and halter top, my reaction was clearly visible.
Oonagh: "I take it you like? You're not the only one that can dress up nice for their baby.", she winked at me and pursed her lips.
I could only nod my head in awe.

She started striking various poses that only showed how perfectly the skirt fit her hips and bum and I was definitely feeling excited all over again, then she leaned forward and it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra under her top.

I got up and again threw my arms around her and gave her another kiss.
Me: "You look amazing!"
Oonagh: "Thank you sweety, I'm sure you'll look just as good once we get you some nice skirts and dresses to model for me." - she kissed me on the neck, then the cheek and worked her way to my mouth.
I slid my hands down to grab her ass through her skirt and she responded in kind, this pressed my hard on against her thigh which only stimulated me further.
Oonagh: "Well at least I know you're not just trying to butter me up to buy you another game!", she quickly planted a series of kisses on my lips, each a little longer than the one before.
We started to really get into it and grind on one another, she slowly guided me back to the couch, continuing to kiss me as she did.

Once there she pushed me back so I fell lying along the length of it before straddling me with her legs spread over my hips as far as her skirt would allow.
She continued to kiss me before taking my hands and guiding them to her top so I could massage her breasts.
Oonagh briefly broke from our making out: "We so have to go to the shopping mall on Saturday, see what sexy outfits we can get you, I'm not sure we'll even make it home afterwards before I have to ravage you."

She was very definitely grinding against me now and I don't think I could have gotten any harder, I was starting to worry about loosing it in my panties.
Oonagh: "mmm... what's this you have for mommy Oonagh baby?" - she reached down, lifting up the nighty and lowering the front of my panties to free my penis.
Oonagh: "Oh no, it looks all red and swollen, whatever shall I do to help my poor baby???"
She lowered herself down so my penis disappeared up her skirt as she moved her hands to massage my chest through the nighty and bra.
She continued to raise herself up and down, getting lower each time as she got more into it.
Then I felt it...

She was not wearing any panties and the tip of my penis was rubbing directly against the lips of her pussy, I could feel the heat and damp from her.
She clearly felt it too as she leaned forward and gently bit me on the neck before whispering in my ear "Yes!" and plunging herself down on me.
It... felt... AMAZING!

We were both lost in the moment, kissing each other as though afraid the world might end any moment, she was slowly bouncing up and down on me and I was desperately trying to think of anything I could to keep from cumming too soon but her kisses, the feel of her breasts and her sliding up and down on me made it impossible and I came far too soon.
Oonagh: "Oh no, did baby have an accident? Mommy will have to help train your little wee wee. God I can't wait!"

I had no idea what she was on about but I was loving everything so far so decided not to worry about it. It didn't hurt that even though I'd come I was still enjoying her riding me as I had yet to start to soften.

• Like 1

Chapter 28
We cuddled for a bit afterwards before having dinner, throughout I couldn't help but looking at her while grinning like a twit.
Oonagh: "I take it you enjoyed our first time having sex?"
I grinned even more and nodded, unable to help think about the implications to the word "first" in that sentence.

Oonagh came over and stood behind me, wrapping her hands around my waist and giving me a long hug, kissing my neck before resting her head on my shoulder and saying: "I'm sure we'll find plenty of ways to please one another, you want that don't you? You please me and I please you?"
I put my hands over hers at my belly and told her "Of course!" before turning my head to kiss the side of her face.

We washed up and put away the dishes, heading out to the sitting room to cuddle some more on the couch. She lay down on the couch and I lay on top, with my head on her chest. We soon started to get distracted from the TV show and began making out again, her hand sliding down to my ass while mine did the same to hers.

She lowered her top: "Show mommy how much you love her baby, kiss my nipples."
I eagerly did as she asked.
Oonagh: "That's it, kiss my nipple, suck on it, show me you can be my baby..."
She slipped her other hand behind my head and held me in place so I couldn't stop even if I'd wanted.
I moved my hands so that one was massaging the breast I wasn't sucking on and the other was sliding along her thigh.
Oonagh: "Good girl, I love having my nipples sucked!", she planted a series of kisses on my head.

She moved her free hand to slide the back of my nighty up before sliding it in the waistband of my panties and pushing them down to my thighs, before putting her hand back on my ass.
She began thrusting against me and I took the hint and did the same. I was quickly started to get hard and could feel the tip sliding against the lips of her pussy.
Oonagh: "See baby, you suck on my nipple, and please me, and I'll please you."
With that she grabbed my ass forcibly and pushed me into her burying me inside her in one go.
Oonagh: "Good girl, do what mommy wants, mommy will give you a cummie..."
She started kissing my head more vigorously.

We were thrusting against each other and from her moans I think she was enjoying what we were doing but wasn't sure whether it was the sex or nursing on her breast.
Oonagh: "Time to switch breasts baby."
She used the hand behind my head to help guide me onto the other one before once again holding me in place.

I was getting close and finding it harder to keep tempo with my thrusting so I think she knew, I felt her hand move and her middle finger slide up my as as she thrust hard against me.
Oonagh: "That's it baby, do a big cummie for mommy, show mommy you're a good baby!"
I lost it and started to spurt deep inside her as she continued fucking and fingering me. Between earlier and this I was physically spent but she kept going until I went limp and slipped out of her, her then slipping her finger from inside me. I did at least manage to keep sucking on her nipple throughout this.

Oonagh: "Is my baby all tuckered out? Time for bed I think but we should both shower first I think."
Oonagh managed to get me up and moving and propelled me into the bathroom to shower. I did my best to be quick but was still a bit tuckered out so doubt I was as fast or co-ordinated as I could have been.

When I got out of the shower and opened the door Oonagh was waiting: "I've left a change of clothes for you on my bed." - she slapped my ass again she passed me.
I went into her room and looked on the bed, she'd left another pair of panties and bra, but no nighty. I put the panties on, they were white satin but a bit more frilly than any of the others I'd been wearing, with frills over the top of the leg openings and three frills running across the seat of them. The bra was plain but white satin to match the panties.

When Oonagh came back into the room she was wearing a light purple satin nighty, she came over and pulled me up to a standing position.
Oonagh: "Do a twirl for mommy, show her how great you look."
I felt silly but did as she asked.
Oonagh: "Adorable, I promise to get you lots more cute little outfits to model for me."
She kissed me long and deep before breaking away to lift back the bedcovers and direct me under them. She turned off the light and quickly joined me, we held each other close until we fell asleep.

• Like 1

Chapter 29
I woke up again to Oonagh smothering me with kisses but her alarm soon went off and she had to start getting ready.
Oonagh: "Sorry baby, I need to get into work early but I promise to make it up to you later."
She gave me a hug before getting up and heading to the toilet.
I wrapped myself up in the blanket and inhaled deeply just to enjoy the lingering smell of her.

She came back in and stripped off her nighty and panties before changing into a clean bra, panties, skirt and blouse. She came over to the bed and kissed me on the forehead.
Oonagh: "Be good for mommy, I'll see you later."
I rolled over and went back to sleep, hoping to sleep through as much of the time she was in work as possible.

I woke up again around 11, stretched and groaned as my bladder was telling me it was definitely time to get up. I hauled myself out of bed and went to the toilet.

After I was done and had washed my hands I went to my room and put on some pants and a t-shirt, before going to eat breakfast.

I was midway through washing up afterwards when I heard the front door close, I turned around in a panic, expecting a burglar but instead saw Oonagh somehow home from work already. She strolled up to me and gave me a deep kiss, before pulling back.
Oonagh: "Surprise!" - she stuck her tongue out at me.

Oonagh: "I was thinking last night that it might be better to go shopping for some nice clothes for you today, instead of tomorrow. Might draw less attention you trying on girls clothes during a weekday rather than when the stores are packed on the weekend."
I was feeling a little afraid, I'd kind of assumed she'd just buy them for me and somehow they'd fit, it hadn't occurred to me that I'd need to try anything on in the store.

Oonagh seemed to see I was panicking and hugged me: "It'll be ok, mummy will look after you."
Me: "Do I really need to try them on in the store, couldn't we just buy them and try them on at home?"
Oonagh: "Aww, is someone afraid of modelling her skirt in public?"
I couldn't help but blush at the thought....

Me: "What if someone sees me going into the changing room or sees us picking out the clothes and figures out they are for me?"
Oonagh: "Don't worry, on a Friday evening most people will still be in work so the store shouldn't be that busy and if anyone asks I'll just say I'm shopping for my niece and you're just being a gentleman and helping me carry everything."
I gave her a look to make it clear I was not convinced.

Oonagh: "How about we also shop for some nice sexy underwear for you? Would that convince you?"
Me: "Ummm... how about shopping for some you could wear for me?" - I smiled at awkwardly and hopefully at the same time.
She gave my bum a hard slap.
Oonagh: "Naughty! I guess we can see if that's what it takes to get my baby dolled up all pretty..." - she gave me another kiss on the lips before heading upstairs.

Chapter 30
She came back downstairs in a red summer dress and heels, looking utterly incredible.
Oonagh: "Finished yet? We shouldn't dally if you want to avoid the crowds."
She slipped up behind me and hugged me before taking the dish towel out of my hand and setting it aside, then grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door.

We arrived at the mall and sure enough the parking lot was pretty empty so things were looking like we might get through this without incident but I still couldn't help but feel like we were in the film 'Mission Impossible' or something and the slightest mis-step would mean disaster.

She led the way still holding my hand, so at least I could draw comfort from that, though at the same time her grip was probably the only thing keeping me from running back to the car.
Oonagh: "Be good and I promise you a treat later." - she gave me a kiss on the cheek and ruffled my hair.

When we arrived at the clothes store she made a bee line for the teens section, I know I'm not exactly buff but it did feel a little silly knowing that I would be wearing teenager's clothing and not women's, but at least people were less likely to assume anything with a man in the teen's section as opposed to the women's.

She picked out a number of skirts and dresses as well as some jeans and a set of pink dungarees before guiding me over to the changing rooms.
Thankfully there was no staff members standing guard like you get in some places as I really don't know how Oonagh would have explained this.

Oonagh gave a quick look around before pushing me into the cubicle and closing the door behind her.
I was not expecting this: "Huh? I thought I was supposed to be trying these on?"
Oonagh: "You are silly."
Me: "But then why are you in here?"
Oonagh: "I want to see how you look in them, can't be buying you pretty outfits if I'm not satisfied with how my baby looks in them now can I? Surely you'd rather model them for me in her than out there?" - she said this with a far too mischievous smile on her face.
I'm sure she saw the fear in my eyes as I said "No!"
Oonagh: "Well then hurry on before someone comes along, now strip for me and show me how sexy you can be in those clothes!"
She was clearly laughing at this point.

I took off my pants and t-shirt, hanging them on a hook on the wall before taking the first item Oonagh pushed at me, it was a summer dress like her own but in pink. I put it on and Oonagh came up behind me to zip up the back, she then made me do various poses for her before telling me to bend over.
Oonagh: "Umm...,  yum, I can see those pretty panties when you do that, just the way I like it."
I bolted upright and blushed.
Oonagh: "Don't worry, remember it's just us." - she gave me a kiss before unzipping the dress and passing me the next item.

This went on for what felt like an hour but was probably only about 20-30 minutes, at many points the poses made me feel ridiculous as it seemed like Oonagh had intentionally picked short dresses and skirts so she could catch glimpses of my panties. The jeans were not much better as they were some sort of hipsters and so left the top of the panties exposed.
Oonagh: "They do give your ass a nice shape but I can't see the nice girly frills across your cute little bumbum, I suppose they'll do though." - she gave my ass a gentle caress followed by a mild slap.

The last item was the dungarees, after I'd pulled them up Oonagh insisted on doing up the straps for me and making me stand in front of the mirror with her behind.
Oonagh: "Adorable!" - she gave me a tight hug.

I changed back into my pants and t-shirt as she gathered up the clothes, before sticking her head out to check the coast was clear and leading me back out.

I expected her to head to the checkout but instead she led me to the underwear section.
Oonagh: "Can't have you forever wearing hand-me-downs now can we!"
This felt really awkward, although we were still clearly in the teen's section a man standing around there did not seem much better than one standing in the women's underwear section.

Chapter 31
Oonagh was clearly really enjoying this, I don't know whether it was turning her on imagining me in the various items of underwear or the act of clothes shopping as though I was a girl. I kept looking around to ensure there were no witnesses every time she held a pair of panties in front of my crotch or a bra over my chest.

She picked out a number of panties, mostly in pinks, purples and white, all in satin, as well as a few bras to match and we continued along the aisle, I couldn't help but notice that the target age seemed to be dropping as we did.

Oonagh picked out some frillier items and some training bras she said were for when my outfit wouldn't allow a normal one.

Oonagh also picked out some more stockings and some frilly socks and then told me to wait there while she went and paid, I saw her continue along the aisle and pick up a few other items before heading over to the checkout.

She had left me with most of the earlier purchases, standing in one of the sections of panties aimed at teenage girls, there wasn't exactly much to do so I continued browsing on my own hoping no-one would notice me.

Between the panties and the thoughts of what reward Oonagh might give me I felt like I was pitching a tent but I certainly was in no position to do anything about it now so I just shifted position to make myself as comfortable as I could and continued admiring the various panties on the racks.

I didn't notice two girls come into the aisle in what I could only describe as schoolgirl attire, in fact they were nearly beside me when I did notice them and I almost jumped with surprise.
I couldn't see any way to make my presence seem like a good thing so I just kept browsing and hoped they'd pay no notice of me, get whatever they came for and move on but instead they slowed and started browsing too, getting closer to me bit by bit and occasionally whispering to one another.

I was stuck between panic and arousal and I started to remember my dreams, half wondering if maybe, somehow, I was still asleep but also getting more turned on imagining these 2 girls dominating me and making me wear their panties.

At this point they were right beside me, one of them was bent over, looking at the items on the lower half of the rack while the other seemed to be focused on the very top and was constantly on her tippy-toes to reach them. A moment later the one looking at the top shelf slipped in behind me.
Girl: "Excuse me."
Her friend quickly moved to look at the items on the lower shelf just in front of me. Suddenly she was right in front of me, bent from the hip but legs straight, I went to move back so she didn't bump into me but her friend was right behind me and reached past me for something on the top level of the rack.
Girl: "Sorry!" as she pressed her other hand against my back.
Girl2: "Oooh!" as she pressed her ass against me.
I couldn't believe what was happening and was convinced the girl in front was going to start screaming and calling me a pervert.

Chapter 32
Instead she repeatedly bumped against me as her friend fumbled behind me, then the girl in front stood up straight and turned around. I was relieved when I saw a smile, not a scowl, on her face.
Girl2: "Yup, definitely a he and not bad!"
They both giggled

I was not sure what was going on but I was just glad that I was not in any kind of trouble from what I could tell.
Girl: "Sorry sweetie, when we saw you in here we weren't sure if you were a transgender or something and couldn't help but be curious after seeing your panties peeking out."
I'm sure they saw my eyes go wide. How long had they been peeking out, who else had seen them and who might they have told, was I going to be a town joke!?!
The girl behind me tugged at the waist of my pants: "There, it'll just be our secret."
Girl2: "Our sexy secret, I'll be thinking about boys in panties all evening."
The girl behind me moved in front: "Don't mind her, though I have to agree I think I like the idea of a guy in panties."
Girl: "My name is Claire by the way, this is Lorraine."
Lorraine smiled and gave a little wave.
Claire: "And I'm serious, don't worry we won't tell anyone about it, or the bra I felt across your back. It's nice to meet a guy that's open to a little experimenting." - she winked at me.

Claire: "Most of the guys in the area are usually idiot jocks from the fraternities at the college, they can be fun but sleep with one and they'll tell everyone about their conquest and frankly there's little point in sleeping with any others as they all just want wham-bam-no-thank-you-mam and then roll out of bed to go find another girl to bed."

Lorraine: "So where'd you come from, I'm pretty sure I've never seen you around before, are you new to the area?"
Me: "Umm, I'm staying with my aunt for the Summer."
Lorraine: "Does she know you've been stealing and wearing her panties, naughty, naughty!" - she poked me accusingly in the chest before laughing.

Me: "Umm...so what has you too cutting school to shop for clothes on a Friday evening?"
The girls both giggled again.

Lorraine: "Oh, we're not cutting school."
Claire: "We're in college but classes finish early on Fridays. It's a strict college and has this as the uniform, do you like?"
They both gave a little twirl, flicking up their skirts to show off their panties before turning back around.
Lorraine: "Only fair since we saw yours."

Claire: "Well we'd better get along, it was definitely nice to meet you." - she grabbed my hand and started to scribble on it.
Lorraine: "Let us know if you want to hang out, go shopping, maybe model clothes for us." - her smile looked like it would hurt if it got any bigger, I however felt like my face might catch fire.
Claire: "Maybe we could do some more you show us yours and we'll show you ours?" - both of them winked at me before linking arms and walking away while laughing.

I watched them leave and pinched myself to make sure I wasn't still dreaming before turning around to find Oonagh just coming back from paying and looking annoyed.
Oonagh: "Well, well, well, I leave you alone for a few minutes and you're already trading me in for a younger model is it?"
I gasped for a moment before trying to explain there was nothing like that going on but Oonagh just elbowed me in the ribs.
Oonagh: "You're too easy, but I still enjoy making fun of you. I'm sure you can make it up to me later for your chatting up other women."
She then picked up some of the bags and slipped her hand into mine, I picked up the rest and we left the store.

• Like 2

What a lovely story. Well written and original.

Shame that even though it’s consensual, what Oonagh is doing is almost certainly illegal given that he’s a minor and she is in a position of responsibility regarding him. But it’s still a very sexy read.