LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post Void Dribble

I was reading through Mark's incontience journal post and saw a mention of post void dribble.  I'm not 24/7 but have gone close for much of the last week.  Didn't really notice a change at first but I realized that the few times I had pee'd in the toliet or urinal I seemed to have more dribble afterwards.   Monday I had gone to the grocery store without a diaper, and needed to go to the restroom.  I was wearing some blue cotton shorts.  After I went I pulled up my pants and the moment I took a step away from the urinal I involuntary squirted then dribbled resulting in a rather large dark stain.   I've always had slight dribble but this is the first time I remember an actual squirt and then far more dribbles.  COuld this be related to wearing diapers more frequently?

• Like 1

I doubt there have been any physical changes after a month. It took me at least 6 months of being 24/7 before I began to dribble. I have now reached the stage where I believe there's an almost constant but very slight dribble.

For me I think it's probably because when I wet in a nappy I don't worry about the possibility of dribbles any more.  I used to empty my urethra by using my sphincter muscles at the end of a wee - the same as if you try to stop weeing.  And then a quick shake too.  These days I just stay relaxed, so any more will just come out anyway, and whatever's left in my urethra is bound to dribble out too.  Usually I don't even notice it happening: maybe once a day on average I will, but I think it happens more often than I notice.  I only wear during the day though.  When I wake in the night I always go to the toilet and wee there.  I take care to shake off there too, but still keep my sphincter relaxed.  I've not dribbled in bed after this, but then I find it difficult to wee lying down anyway.

Fairly early on in 24/7 I learned not to automatically clench at the end of a wee:  maybe around month 2 but I'd need to check my records.  I can still clench but I now have to think to do so.  It's not default anymore.

The clenching seems to squeeze out a little wee in my urethra.  Not clenching means that peeing doesn't really stop as much as taper off into dripping.  I remember accidentally dripping on the floor during a nappy change.  I could have prevented that from happening but I would have to think to do so.  For me it wasn't incontinence, just some residual drainage driven by gravity instead of muscle control.

Coming up to month 5 (split by a 4 week break unfortunately though), things haven't changed radically but then again, I haven't tested myself...

I've had a mild post void dribbling issue for a long time where I'd clinch and shake, hell even jump up and down, then pull up my pants and suddenly I feel it dripping out.  I think on the event in question I forgot to actually clinch.  I remember peeing like normal, shaking it, then pulling up my pants and I took a step back then just pee'd without any control, then dribbled.  

For the last 4 or 5 days before I'd been focusing on relaxing after I voided in my diaper and avoiding clinching, but I agree that I probably didn't actually change after 4 days, probably just a freak accident.  

I think there definitely is, I notice a strong connection between wearing diapers and the dribble.

I always wear for several days to several weeks at a time and have always focused on being as relaxed down there as possible. Sort of like.... intermittent incontinence training.

I notice that when I stop wearing diapers, I dribble a lot after going to the bathroom, especially #2 (I'm guessing some urine gets stuck somewhere from sitting down). At some point the next time I sit down or stand up, I'll randomly get a squirt of pee and have a little wet spot. Sometimes I'll just dribble for an hour or two in very tiny amounts. I occasionally wear a depends guard in my underwear when I'm wearing pants I like or going out into a social situation.

Eventually after not wearing diapers for a couple of months it improves to a "normal" level (1-2 drops or so). I've taken several breaks and this happens every time, so I'm fairly convinced it's the diapers.

Makes me wonder what would happen if I went several months of wearing 24/7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1