LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great new chapters. It really good to see this story being continued. I think Dan should have spent just a little more time searching for a boy’s pacifier. I think Karen is going to be introducing much more pink and frilly things into his life. His week away from work could transform him into a baby girl. I will be looking for more. 

Chapter 12

Interrupting my thoughts and worries Karen returned from the bathroom and looked at me with a smile.

“Ahhhh, look at my baby boy all smartly dressed for his day at work”

I smiled back, just the right words from Karen and I’d have done anything.

“If you go stick the kettle on, baby, we’ll have a cup of tea before you leave”

I agreed and went downstairs to the kitchen whilst Karen got dressed.

As I descended the stairs I became very aware of the noise of my baby underwear, it seemed with each step the volume got louder,. It occurred to me that it was nt just the sight of the padding around my bottom that my colleagues might notice.

The kettle had boiled as Karen entered the room and I was told to sit down whilst Karen made the tea.

If I had a worried look on my face it was for a good reason, I was well aware that one cup of tea in the morning was enough to make me need the toilet regularly for the rest of the day, in fact I would normally try my best to avoid drinking it in the morning just for that reason.

Karen bought a big mug of the hot beverage to the kitchen table where I was sitting. I watched her move towards me, the bright yellow jumper that she had just put on hugged her generous curves.

“No bottle for my big boy this morning” she smiled.

I managed a half smile back and began to blow into the steaming mug.

“I’ll give you a lift to the train station, I’m off to see a seamstress friend of mine this morning and it’s on the route” 

“Thank you” I replied and then continued 

“Karen, Sorry, Mummy, I’m a bit worried that people at work will hear the noise my nappy is making, it seems to be quite loud”

Karen just gave me a grin of confidence 

“Don’t worry my baby, you’ll be fine, and if anyone says anything they’ll have Mummy to answer to”

“Besides which, your special baby pants will help muffle the sound of your disposable nappy”

I was not convinced.

Once I finished my tea I grabbed my coat and did my regular mental list “Passes, glasses, phone, money, keys”

Checking I had them all before leaving the house I indicated to Karen that I was ready to leave for the train station.

Karen picked up her coat and bag and we walked to the front door.

As we stepped outside Karen turned to double lock the front door of the house.

“Don’t run off baby, stay where Mummy can see you”

I did as I was told and waited right behind Karen.

Once at the car Karen remotely opened the car and then reached to  open the passenger door for me.

Ushered inside Karen smiled.

“I’m going to have to think about getting a big car seat for my baby if we’re going to have lots for little trips in the future” Karen said as she closed the door after me.

It was only a short journey to the train station and we were there in a matter of minutes.

Once parked, Karen turned to where I was sitting in the passenger seat.

She straightened my collar and then arranged my hair with her hands.

“Now be a good boy today, I expect for you to have a nappy ready to change when you return home”

“Yes Mummy” I correctly replied.

To which I was given a big hug from Karen.

As I left the car Karen repeated that she loved me and I said the same.

The station was not very busy for a Monday morning, as I entered the ticket office it occurred to me that perhaps people would be able to hear the rustle of my undergarments. I reached down to feel the padded pants to check exactly how noisy they were and was shocked to realize that the plastic pants did not muffle the noise of the disposable as Karen had promised but actually amplified it.

I contemplated using the train station rest room to remove the nappy and plastic pants but also knew that that act in itself would be enough for Karen to finish the relationship before it had even got off the ground.

So I walked past the toilets and walked to the train platform. I decided to stand further down the platform than I would usually but my thinking was that people who saw me regularly on my commute were more likely to notice any padding then passengers who had never seen me before.

It was a few minutes before the scheduled train arrived.

Despite the fairly quiet station by the time the train arrived it was standing room only on board.

After boarding the train I stood with my back leaning against the glass dividing wall next to the door.

As the train bumped along the tracks during the 50 minute journey numerous times my plump nappy bum thumped against my ‘leaning post’

I’m sure the passenger sitting the other side of the divide must have heard the crinkle of my underwear.

But at the time I had more pressing matters to worry about.

As I suspected, the tea Karen made earlier had now worked its way through my system. By the time I was disembarking in London I was straining to stop the flow.

I walked quickly to the adjoining underground station and figured I could hold the urge back for the handful of stops that completed my journey.

I knew that I would soon be using the nappy Karen had dressed me in   but I was keen that it would be on my terms, away from numerous eyes and ears.

As it pulled into the platform I saw that the underground train was even more packed with passengers than the overground train I’d just left.

In a normal situation and day I’d have let the first train that busy go, choosing to wait for an emptier one, but conscious of my need to pee I decided to force myself the busy carriage.

The automatic doors closed behind me and I was wedged into a corner of the tube train, shoulder to shoulder with other passengers. I had positioned myself to have my back against the door on purpose, keen, that with so many bodies in close proximity, to avoid a strangers hand accidentally brushing my backside and revealing my secret padded underwear.

The one flaw in my thinking was that I had nothing to hold on to to keep steady during the juddering journey. 

Relying on my balance, I managed to survive to the first stop, my jogging to avoid wetting myself helped me to stay on my toes counteracting the jolts of the tube train.

A few people disembarked at the station but the train was still busy.

As we set of again, I braved myself for the imminent rocking of the carriage, I closed my eyes to concentrate. The urge to urinate had got to breaking point, I was desperate to get somewhere quiet now, even if it meant getting off at the next station rather than wait for my desired stop.

Then the train drew to a halt in one of the tunnels.

The train conductors voice came over the loud speaker to apologise for the slight delay but I was too desperate to listen, If I did nt get to a quiet place soon I was going to have to use the nappy I was wearing right there amongst a sea of people.

Then, just went I thought I could nt hold back any longer the train started, I knew it was going to be close but I thought I might just make it and then suddenly the driver hit the brakes sharply on the train, I did everything I could to maintain my balance but the drivers actions had been too quick, caught off balance and with nothing to grab, I stumbled forward and onto my knees. The moment my body touched the floor the urge I had been fighting won out.

Crouched on the train floor I began filling the disposable I was wearing with a torrent of warm pee.

I let out a whimper as I felt the liquid pool in the bottom of the nappy and then begin to wick away bloating the nappy. I fought my natural reaction to grab hold of the front of the nappy being filled and kept my hands away.

Three young builders standing by the adjacent door all burst out laughing at the man who had just hit the deck, others closer, two business women and a Asian man all moved to help me up. They offered their hands to help me to my feet, asking if I was okay.

I could nt move, the stream of pee that I’d held back for so long just continued as I remained on the floor.

I thanked them for their concern and as the flow into my nappy abated I sat back on my padded bum and then got to my feet.

As I stood there, now with an empty bladder and a thick used nappy around my waist I started to dust myself down, one of the females asked again if I was okay.

“I’m fine” I said “Just a little dirty”

“Here, let me get your back” she replied and with that started to brush down the dirty seat of my trousers.

“Ohhh” she said in surprise and then promptly stopped. She must have felt the swollen nappy whilst cleaning the rear of my trousers and decided not to embarrass me further.

“I’m so sorry” she said looking at me with pity in her eyes as she returned to stand next to her colleague.

With a reddening face I replied that it was fine and that she did nt need to apologise.

The tube train had began to move at this point and was soon at the next stop.

The business women got off the tube at that underground station and I was relieved that I was no longer standing in full view of someone who knew I was wearing a nappy under my work clothes.

As the train doors closed I could see the two women talking and as it pulled away both women turned to watch me.

I left the train two stops later and walked the short distance to my office.

It was obvious to me that the wet disposable had expanded, the crutch felt even thicker between my legs as I part waddled the 800 yards to my workplace.

I was well aware that I was now going to have to spend the next 8 hours wearing a thick noisy nappy in front of my colleagues, I was sure someone would notice.

@Forced2Wet

• Like 1

I enjoyed the new chapter. He sure didn’t last very long before someone discovered his secret. As I was reading this I tried to think back. I have been wearing diapers or some type of protection full time since 1998. I can’t recall one time that someone had noticed what I am wearing that didn’t already know. Like the Doctor. I suppose there could have been some who figured it out but were to polite to say anything. I am not even all that  self-conscious about it anymore. Which is not to say I want people knowing or that or that I don’t do everything I can to prevent them from finding out. Changes in public places are definitely the hardest but I have gotten pretty good at keeping things very discrete. As for our friend in the story, I can’t imagine he is going to make it through the day without someone else discovering his underwear are doing more than just covering him. I actually expect he will have a leak by the end of the day. I am looking forward to reading more. 

CDfm, I would revise the last sentence to read: "I was well aware that I was now going to have to spend the next 8 hours wearing a thick noisy nappy in front of my colleagues--all of them so self-absorbed that I was sure no one would notice."  My home sits on a corner lot without fencing, and for decades (weather permitting) I have been hanging a load of cloth diapers out on the line to dry every third day or so.  In the past 33 years, only one neighbor has ever commented, and he wanted my advice on cloth versus disposables for his own blooming incontinence issues.  If you are casual about this sort of thing, in my experience very few people will notice even the bulkiest of diapers, and the few who do notice will follow your lead and think it no big deal.  In contrast, people will (eventually) notice dramatic shifts in your personal behavior, and wonder what is going on.  So.yeah, it looks like our protagonist is in for a long day, but his troubles will all be self-induced.

By the way, if you are removing a disposable in a toilet cubicle at a rest area or gas station, or your workplace, and you worry about others recognizing the distinctive sound of tearing tapes, you might try using a pair of fold up scissors to cut the tapes.  The silence is deafening.        

Edited by Babypants
Dropped text

Chapter 13

As I got closer to the office entrance I decided the best disguise for my padded rear was to leave my suit jacket on all day. In reality it probably offered very little cover but it was better than nothing. The noise was probably harder to hide, I could nt even whistle a tune.

As I opened the door to the office I made a conscious effort to walk as normal as possible, not easy considering the thick disposable that was forcing my legs apart. 

“Morning Angie” I said as I casually passed the company receptionist, a dark haired girl in her late 20s

“Morning Dan.........are you okay?”

“I’m fine thank you”

“Oh, okay” Angie replied, “ I thought you were limping”

A little flustered that she had noticed a difference in how I was moving I just made a thumbs up gesture and continued on my way to my desk.

Fortunate for me, once I reached the main office, my desk was quite close, a number of my colleagues were already there, some sitting at their desks whilst others stood around chatting and I waved hello as I got to my work space as soon as I could.

The morning progressed quite quickly, my bulging in tray was rapidly decreasing as I set about making sure things were done and completed before my break with Karen. Whilst I could nt forget what I was wearing, the padded seat was a constant reminder, the fact I could just sit there with minimal movement help ease my worries of colleagues noticing.

Three hours after I arrived at the office my bladder started to reach ‘tipping point’ again.

Karen had already expertly informed me that the nappy she had put me in that morning was absorbent enough to handle multiple wettings throughout the day and as I had already used it once I felt as confident as I could be that my second time using the nappy would go smoothly.

I relaxed my lower regions, keen that I would nt have the same traumatic experience that I’d had that morning, so rather than hold back and strain my bladder I let go when I was ready.

The minute the drop of liquid hit the landing strip of the disposable my section head Mary arrived at my desk. She adjusted her blonde hair and peered over the top of her silver framed glasses.

“Hi Dan, I’d like a quick catch up before you leave for your holiday”

All I could do was nod, I was wetting my nappy whilst my boss was talking to me and I struggled to verbally respond.

Whether it was the anxious look on my face or my lack of communication Mary continued probing

“Are you okay Dan, you don’t seem your normal self”

I managed a reply just as the stream of pee into my nappy was abating.

“Yes, I’m fine Mary, just clearing my work pile.

“Well, lets have a quick catch up now in my office and then you can finish up and get yourself home”

Mary gestured for me to get up off my chair and follow her to her office at the other end of the building.

I let her get a safe distance so that any give away rustling noise would not be detected and set off behind her.

The second wetting the nappy had just taken had made it swell to at least twice its original size, the padding between my legs felt huge and forced my thighs apart further than any previous nappy Karen had put me in.

Mary passed the first row of adjacent desks before turning to wait for me. Well aware that her eyes were on me, watching my every movement I tried my hardest to avoid the dreaded ‘toddler waddle’

Once I’d got into earshot Mary turned to talk to a colleague and I shimmed past her trying to get far enough in front that she would not spot or hear my well padded rear.

But no sooner had I past Mary, then she finished her conversation and followed me to the double doors that led to the corridor.

I pulled on one of the doors and with my back to the wall, hiding my secret, I let Mary go first.

She waited for me the other side of the doors and we walked the rest of the journey to her office side by side.

Without any conversation between us I could clearly make out the crinkle of the nappy and baby pants I was wearing with every movement I made. I was nt sure whether Mary could hear it but a few times she turned to give me a quizzical look, I just smiled back and hoped for the best.

Once in her office we sat and had a general chat about what client accounts I was working on and if there was anything specific that needed taking care of whilst a took my break.

After about an hour, with everything covered work wise, Mary said to me that I could leave early once I’d tied up any loose ends and wished me a good break.

I thanked her and got up to walk to her office door, at this point my padded rear must have been so obvious as her eyes where at my backside level but if she noticed something unusual she certainly did nt say. As I reached for the door handle I turned to say to Mary that I was available on my mobile should she or anyone in the office need to contact me. As I did I saw Mary looking intently at me, she’d taken her glasses off as though to get a better look and she was staring open mouthed. Deciding a swift exit was needed I just waved and left the room.

I returned to my desk, again conscious of the way I was moving, and finished up what I was doing.

I was keen to finish early as I knew eventually I’d have to urinate again and even with Karen’s expertises I was pretty sure that the disposable would nt take another wetting.

Once done I bid my goodbyes to the staff and set off for the exit.

As I passed reception Mary was talking to Angie.

“I’m off now, see you when I get back” I said to them both as I passed.

“Have fun” Mary replied

“Bye waddle bum” Angie laughed.

Mary quickly joined in with a loud cackle.

I was out of the door before either of them could see how red in the face I had gone.

The return tube journey was fine, due to my early finished I had avoided the rush hour. 

All I kept replaying in my mind was Angie’s comment and the ladies laughing.

I was nt keen to see if anyone on the carriage had noticed my padding.

I managed to get a seat on the overground train home, but half way through the journey the bladder twinges started again.

I held out for at least thirty minutes but the pressure to pee started to become painful.

Deciding that a third wetting in the now full nappy I’d been put into was too risky I left my seat and went to the on board toilet cubical.

Once inside I undid and dropped my trousers and looked at the nappy and plastic pants I was wearing.

The see through plastic pants did nt hide the thick and clearly drenched disposable underneath. I worked the baby pants down and reached for the nappy tabs, it was then I again saw the marked lines that Karen had made on the fixings.

I was in a quandary, should I let my natural instincts take over and remove the nappy or chance using the pretty full garment for a third time.

My bladder ached so badly, it was now or never, my mind was in turmoil. But I’d left the decision too late, my bladder gave up and I started to use the nappy again.

In a panic I grabbed at my plastic pants that I’d lowered earlier and pulled them up over the thick nappy as quick as I could. By the time I had covered up the disposable the stream of warm wee was beginning to stop.

I looked into the mirror, staring into my own eyes, shamed into seeing a grown man with a now completely soaked disposable nappy on.

After a few minutes contemplation I pulled up my trousers, this time really struggling to get the well fitted trousers over my thickly padded rear.

Once dressed I waddled back to my train seat, keeping my eyes straight ahead avoiding any other passengers eyes.

The nappy was now quite uncomfortable, whilst it was only a short period of time to complete my journey I shifted in my seat numerous times until my stop.

As the train was pulling into the station I left my seat to stand by the train doors.

As I stood there waiting for the train to stop and disembark I felt a tap on my shoulder. The passenger behind me, an Asian woman around the same age as me began to speak.

“Hi, sorry, but I thought I’d better let you know, I think you’ve sat on something wet”

I looked as I reached down to feel the back of my trousers and could see that the nappy had leaked leaving two half moon damp marks just below the cheeks of my behind.

I went a bright crimson as I acknowledged the lady, mumbling “thank you”.

I think with my actions, brushing the wet trousers, she may have seen the clear outline of the nappy, and almost certainly heard the loud crinkle as I stroked it with my hand and suddenly got as embarrassed as I was.

“Oh, sorry, I er, I er, did nt know” she stammered.

I faintly smiled and nodded my head as the door to the train opened on the platform.

It occurred to me as I stepped onto the station concourse that I still had to get back to Katen’s place with the tell tale signs of a wet bum, I just hoped no one would spot it.

• Like 2

That might not have quite as bad as he thought. The girls comment and laughter as he was leaving would indicate his secret is no longer a secret. With him being out of the office for a few days makes it even worse because that gives people a chance to talk. The lady on the train isn’t going to be a problem because the chances of him even seeing her again are remote. 

Mine other thing I have used to prepare an inset is a wallpaper remover roller. It is about 6 inches wide with little spikes all over it. It’s designed so that when you run it over existing wallpaper it puts holes in the paper and allows moisture to penetrate and soften the glue making it easier to take off the wallpaper. One pass with the roller over your stuffer puts ample holes in it . 

Chapter 14

I stood on the platform waiting for the passengers to exit via the stairs, I thought if no one was behind me then there would be no one to spot the tell tale wet patches on the rear of my trousers.

Still also worried about further leaking I took small steps and with the thick nappy forcing my legs apart I could nt have looked more like a toddler if I had tried.

My journey back to Karen’s took longer than expected due to my walking style but at least, as far as I was aware, no one had spotted my padded rear.

I got to Karen’s door and rang the bell, there was no reply. I rang it twice more just to be sure that no-one was in, the door remained unanswered. 

I considered my options, I could go back to my flat but that would mean a further ‘waddle’ journey in wet trousers and possible discovery, I could go sit in the pub until Karen got home, but not only did I then have the same problems regarding nappy spotting that I would have going to the flat but also I really was nt keen on consuming more liquid due to the full to capacity nappy I was wearing, so I decided to wait for Karen outside her house.

I sat down on the front step, at this point it did nt matter to me if my trousers got further wet as they already needed a clean and it was only Karen who would now see me and my wet disposable.

I must have been waiting 20 minutes when I heard an elderly voice from the other side of the garden hedge.

“Are you okay, young man?” 

Karen’s next door neighbour peered over the green shrubs that served as a border between the houses.

An imposing woman around her mid seventies, her bright eyes fixed on me sitting there,  as she continued 

“Are you waiting for Karen?”

“I am, hopefully she won’t be too long” I replied

“ Who are you, are you a friend?” 

Thinking of the best way to reply to her question, as I was nt sure exactly how Karen would label our relationship, I just nodded.

I noted a faint accent in her voice as she continued.

“Well, I can’t leave you sitting out here, honey, please come in my house and wait for Karen”

I tried to protest, telling the neighbour I was fine, but she was very insistent.

“Any friend of Karen’s is a friend of mine now get your butt in this house now”

I struggled to my feet, the thick disposable making it tough to me to gain balance. I could nt force myself to look to see how wet the rear of my trousers were after the period I’d spent  sitting on Karen’s doorstep.

I waddled out the front gate of Karen’s house and entered next doors, the old lady stood at the door ushering me in.

As I walked in I saw that the house was almost exactly the same set up as Karen’s home.

“Please go sit at the kitchen table and I’ll make us a drink”

It occurred to me that she would nt be too keen on having a leaking nappy on her kitchen furniture so I decided to take my jacket off and place it on the chair, so I could sit on it as protection.

“What would you like to drink, young man?” she enquired 

I initially declined due to not wanting any more liquid but with even more insistence from the neighbour I decided on a tea.

Whilst the kettle was boiling the lady introduced herself as Edna, and she gave me a little background into her and Karen’s history.

It seems they had met over 20 years ago when Edna and her late husband had moved into the property. Edna had left her native California many years ago to settle in England and marry Cyril. Edna and Karen’s friendship has grown over the latter period when they discovered they had much in common including when they both became the main carers for their loved ones, Karen with Georgie and Edna with Cyril, who a few years before he died, had suffered with a stroke that left him practically paralysed.

Edna added that when both Georgie and Cyril had gone, the ladies looked for support from each other, sharing many a sad conversation over a bottle of something as well as remembering the good times.

I listened with interest, hoping to learn something more about my Karen.

Kettle boiled and tea sorted Edna joined me at the kitchen table,

She placed my cup in front of me and spotted that I was sitting on my suit jacket.

“Your jacket will get all creased with you sitting on it like that. Give it to me and I’ll hang it up for you”

I stammered back that I was quite comfortable with my jacket where it was, worried that if it was removed that I would not only stain Edna’s chair but that my secret be discovered.

Edna again insisted, leaving her chair the other side of the table she stood behind me, asking me to get up she had her hands on the jacket ready to pull it out from under my rear.

I had no choice, with Edna looking straight at my backside I stood up to allow her access to my jacket.

“My, my, it looks like you’ve had a bit of an accident” Edna exclaimed. “It looks like the diaper I can see you are wearing is soaked”

With my head bowed I apologised and whispered that I had indeed wet myself.

“Oh, please don’t fret. Are you wearing protection for a reason?” She asked

“Yes, Karen dressed me this morning but I think it has leaked” I replied.

Edna smiled “Well, we cant have that can we. Come let me clean you up and get you changed into a fresh diaper.

My Cyril spent his last few years wearing incontinence products and although it’s been a while I’m sure I can look after you”

I told Edna that I was nt allowed to remove my underwear as Karen had instructed me to wear the disposable all day but Edna just smiled again.

“I’m sure Karen would understand that she would nt want her special little man uncomfortable. 

Follow me and let Edna get you all changed”

I took the hand that Edna offered me and I waddled up the stairs behind her.

She led me into what I assumed was a guest bedroom.

“Just wait here a minute whilst I go fetch some bits.

I was left standing for around 10 minutes before Edna returned carrying a number of things including a wash bowl full of soapy water.

After putting the objects on the side table she laid a blue towel down on the bed.

“ Right lets get these clothes off you” Edna said as she reached to undress me.

I replied that I was fine and capable of taking my own clothes off but my words were just brushed away.

“Don’t be silly, you’ll be easier to deal with than my Cyril, so just relax and let ‘Nanny’ Edna take care of you”

With that Edna reached for my shirt buttons and I stood there as she undid the buttons and pulled it off me. My shoes and socks followed and then finally Edna undid my trousers and slid them down over the thick nappy and let them drop to the floor.

So there I was, standing in a just wet disposable under a pair of clear plastic pants in front of practically a stranger.

“My, you’ve really done a number on that diaper” Edna said and she took hold of the baby pants and with a little difficulty worked them over my thick protection and let them drop to the floor.

I noticed as I was asked to remove my feet from the pants one by one that there was a small pool of pee in the crutch of underwear.

“Right, lets get this diaper of you now” and Edna ripped the tabs off the nappy and holding the bottom she pulled it away and balled it up.

I was nt sure what was more embarrassing, having Edna see my childish underwear or her now looking at my naked body.

Instinctively I put both hands over my genitals to shield them from Edna’s gaze.

Edna just smiled.

“Don’t you go all shy with me, I’ve seen my fair share of them so don’t worry”

I was then led to the bed and as instructed lay on the towel.

Edna reached over to the bowl she bought on earlier and retrieved a soapy flannel.

“Now, you be a good little boy and spread your legs so I can give you a good clean”

With that Edna spent the next 15 minutes making sure that my lower regions were all clean and using another towel, dry as well.

Completely fresh Edna reached for a thick white towel.

“Now, I’m sorry I have nt got any of those thick adult disposables you’ve been wearing all day. You’ll have to wear one of Cyril’s old cloth diapers”

I had nt realised that the object Edna was holding was actually an old school terry nappy.

“Lift your butt and lets see if after all these years I can still remember how to fold and pin these things”

Once the nappy was folded and placed under my bum Edna reached for the bottle of powder nearby and shook a healthy load of the sweet smelling dust over my backside and genitals.

Due to the embarrassing situation I was happy that I did nt get excited as she rubbed the powder in.

Once that was down she reached for the pins she has left on the side and after pulling the cloth between my legs pinned the sides together.

“My, you’re such a cute little man, I think Nanny Edna has done a good job with your diaper”

Her praise made me smile and relax a bit.

“Judging by the diaper I’ve just taken off you I don’t think I can trust you to stay dry so I need to get you in these plastic pants too”

I looked at the pants Edna was holding and they were pink and frilly.

“These used to be Cyril’s favourite plastic pants, I’m sure your padded diaper butt will fit in these”

I must have looked a bit confused as to why her late husband would like such feminine over pants

“Well I say his favourites, I did not give him much choice as I was in charge” Edna laughed.

With that Edna threaded my feet through the leg holes and worked the tight pvc pants up my legs. She asked me to lift my bum and pulled the pants over my terry nappy

“Stand up, let me get your diaper all tucked in” Edna said helping off the bed.

Once on my feet Edna fussed around the waistband and leg cuffs making sure the white fluffy material was all contained within the pink pants.

“So cute” Edna smiled. “ So I’ve put your suit pants in a bag for you to take home so I’m afraid your diaper butt will be on show until Karen comes to collect you.......I just hope she returns to her baby boy before my friends get here”

I looked down at my nappy and pink plastic pants, it was okay for Edna to see me in the baby wear but I was nt keen on exposing my secret to even more people.

It was at the point I crossed my fingers.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

Well that was surprising.

If Karen doesn't come home soon he might

have a few more ladies to take care of him.

I bet Edna called Karen. ?

I bet Edna is a robot!

Great new chapter. I wasn’t expecting the neighbor to come get him and take care of him like that. I really don’t think that Karen had anything to do with Edna’s actions because he came home before he was expected to and Karen wouldn’t have known about that prior to his getting there. I guess it would be possible to have her get Edna involved just by having her watch out for him and then being late getting home herself. I hope he can avoid all the other guests arriving and seeing him in his diaper and pink plastic pants. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

Chapter 15

We returned to our drinks in the kitchen, as I sat down I eyed my tea wishing I’d had ordered something stronger to calm my nerves.

The cloth nappy I was wearing felt very different to the disposables Karen had been dressing me in. The soft fluffy towelling almost tickled my lower body parts, it felt really thick between my legs, and the tight pink pants held the material close to my body.

It felt like I was sitting on a cushion and surprisingly it wasn’t an unpleasant feeling.

I had a knotted feeling in my stomach, worried that my baby underwear could be exposed to even more people, as I nervously stroked the girly pvc pants Edna tried to calm me down.

“Ah, is baby Dan worried that his pink diaper butt is on show?

It’ll be okay, my expected guests are all lovely ladies and you’ll be fine”

I managed a half smile.

As we sat finishing our hot drinks Edna spoke about how much she loved her late husband and how she enjoyed looking after him in the latter years. It was another thing that Edna had shared with Karen as they had talked about missing having someone to care for on a regular basis.

Edna asked if I was feeling cold, I was nt, but I thought that if I said yes that she might get me something to wear over my nappy thus hiding it from any possible further sets of eyes. Edna acknowledged my reply, excused herself and left the room to fetch something, leaving me alone.

Once I finished my tea I stood up to see how I could manage to walk in the cloth nappy without giving anything away, if I had it covered then with the right movements I might still be able to disguise what I was wearing.

I tried to force my thighs together, taking pigeon steps I worked to reduce the waddle that the nappy was making me produce.

As I struggled to walk past Edna’s kitchen unit I brushed my padded bum against the side and caused a bowl of ornament balls to fall from where they were positioned. The numerous balls hit the floor and scattered all across the linoleum. 

Despite the nappy I managed to bend down and retrieve the bowl, which luckily had nt smashed on impact, along with a number of the balls. The major problem I had was that a few of the balls had gone under the various bits of furniture in the kitchen, this meant that the only way to get to them was for me to get down on my hands and knees and crawl under things to reach them.

With my concentration on trying to collect the bits on the floor I had nt heard the front door bell ring and Edna welcome in her expected guests and whilst trying to obtain a particularly difficult ball from under the washing machine I certainly had nt heard them follow Edna into the kitchen.

There I was crawling around on all fours, baring my big padded nappy bum, as they entered the room.

The first moment I was aware of their presence was when I heard a very loud gasp from one of the party.

I turned round from my semi prone position to see three elderly ladies standing in the doorway with Edna right in front of them.

After the initial gasp it seemed like a lifetime before another noise was made, the surprise of finding a grown man in pink baby pants crawling around the floor must have stunned them into silence.

Edna broke the ice by introducing me to the group.

“Ladies, this is Dan, I’m currently looking after him whilst Karen next door is out”

I did nt initially get a hello from the trio, all questions were directed at Edna.

“Is he wearing a diaper?”

“Why has he got pink plastic pants on”

Edna interrupted the questions

“ Ladies, if you want to go sit in the lounge I shall bring baby Dan in and happily answer any questions you have”

The three filed out of the kitchen and entered the lounge. As Edna held her hand out to help me up I heard the sound of loud laughter coming from the other room.

Edna tried to reassure me 

“Don’t worry baby, it’s just the surprise that has made them react like that. Come in and let them say hello but I’d like you to keep silent and let me do the talking”

Head bowed I was holding Edna’s hand as I followed her into the lounge, by the time we got there the laughter had subsided.

Edna introduced the three ladies

“This is Patsy an old friend from the States and these two are sisters Emily and Barbara”

Barbara interrupted

“ Most people call me Babe but I can see that you’re more of a babe then I am” she said with a grin.

Edna continued looking at me 

“Baby, if you sit on the floor on the rug I can explain the situation to my book club members”

I sat quietly in the middle of the ladies whilst over the next few minutes the trio fired questions at Edna.

“Why is he wearing a nappy?”

asked Emily.

Edna replied that her next door neighbour Karen had dressed me in one for the day because she liked her boys wearing diapers

Edna went on to tell them that due to numerous ‘accidents’ during the day my disposable diaper had been flooded and she had changed me into a cloth diaper and pink plastic pants.

She went on to admit that the pink pants were her idea and all three agreed with Edna that they looked cute on me.

“Is he wet now?” Babe asked

“I don’t think so Edna replied but he has had a large tea earlier so I expect that unless Karen gets here soon he will be using his diaper” Edna replied 

Patsy asked if she could have a closer look at my diapered butt and Edna motioned for me to get up and stand in front of Patsy.

“Wow, these pants are so pretty” Patsy said.as she stroked the pink plastic pants. After putting a finger in the leg cuff she confirmed to the ladies that I was indeed dry “ Baby does nt need a change yet”

“That’s a shame” added Babe “ It’s been a while since I had to change a cute babies behind”

Edna laughed “The night is young!”

I was passed around the two sisters who had a good feel of the nappy too before I returned to my position on the floor in between them all.

The elderly ladies then spent time discussing the day’s were you would see washing lines full of cloth nappies/diapers and pretty plastic over pants. They reminisced about dressing their own children in cloth nappies as there were no disposables widely available as well as trying to name all the different words worldwide there was for nappies.

As I quietly listened I started to feel the urge in my bladder again. The earlier tea Edna had made for me was working its ‘magic’ and I knew it would nt be long before I needed to pee again.

I sat there cross legged and cross fingered that Karen would turn up before I could nt hold back any longer.

The conversation continued, Babe in particular paying me attention and compliments.

“He is such a cutie, I don’t  believe I have ever seen such a lovely big baby”

I had other issues, my need to urinate was getting desperate now

Patsy addressed me directly.

“Baby, if you need to fill that diaper you make sure you let us know. I think we all want to have a hold of your diaper when you let go.

If you don’t there may be a spanking a coming”

I looked to the floor and clenched my buttocks, hoping that holding the muscles would ease the bladder pain I was now in.

Ten minutes of conversation later I was now subconsciously rocking back and forth in an effort to hold on, closing my eyes and praying that Karen would knock at Edna’s door and save me any further humiliation.

The ladies must have spotted my tell tale movements and they stopped talking about their old baby caring days and Babe spoke first.

“You did listen to what ‘Aunty’ Patsy said did nt you baby?”

I looked up and nodded.

Emily asked next

“Does the little boy need to wet his nappy”

I again silently nodded.

And with that Patsy asked the sisters to make a space for me in front of them.

“Ladies I think we are going to have the opportunity to see a baby wet a cloth nappy again”

When instructed by Edna I got to my feet and made my way over to stand in front of the ladies.

Each one of them placed a hand on the considerable bulk that I had between my legs and encouraged me to let go.

“Come on baby, be a good boy and let your Aunties feel your wee wees”

“ Fill that diaper for us”

“It’s okay, we want to to wet your nappy, that’s why you are put in them”

Try as hard as I might I could nt hold on any longer and a steady stream of pee hit the crutch of the cloth nappy I was wearing.

The book club all screamed with glee when they felt the warm liquid spread through the nappy.

Through their excitement I was told to carry on until I was completely dry.

The cloth nappy felt, with the fast flowing liquid entering it, very different to the disposable nappies I’d previously worn, rather than absorb the urine it seemed to disperse it. I whimpered that I was scared that the nappy would overflow and leak but Edna calmed me down

“Don’t worry baby, your tight little pink plastic pants will keep my carpet and furniture dry”

Once I had finished one by one the ladies gave me a big hug, each telling me what a good boy I had been.

With a playful swat on the padded rear Edna asked me to return to the floor.

Addressing the excited trio she said

“If he has another wetting I think we’re going to have to change him after”

Babe replied that she hoped so

Sitting in my damp cloth nappy I looked up at the clock on the wall and hoped not

• Like 1

He handled himself well given the circumstances. I would have crawled under the washer myself when the three ladies discovered my current attire and gasped. I really enjoyed the chapter and I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 16

After the wetting I had just had the ladies interest in me seemed to increase.

Over the next half hour I was cuddled by all four of them, and my padded bum was fondled and stroked.

The talk went from conversations about their own children and mothering memories to be just about me and my big nappied bum.

It was though my attire had given them a new lease of life, making them feel young again.

Whilst my head was being cradled in Emily’s ample bosom the door bell must have gone because when I was released from the cuddle I saw Karen standing there looking at me with a look of pure joy in her eyes.

“Has Dan been a good baby boy for you ladies?” Karen asked the group

All of the book club said how good I’d been, how I’d wet my nappy for them and how I gave them great cuddles.

Edna explained to Karen that she’d had to change me out of the disposable Karen had put on me that morning because I’d been soaked. She went to say that she only had one of her Cyril’s old cloth diapers to put me in.

After Edna went to explain the pink plastic pants, Karen laughed.

“Don’t worry Edna, after seeing the pacifier Dan bought in Tescos yesterday I think he likes girly bits”

“I’ve asked my seamstress to make some very interesting clothing for my baby, I’ll make sure I bring him round to show you all”

Babes clapped excitingly 

“Can we arrange a baby day? A day where we can look after baby Dan for a little longer?”

“Of course” Karen replied “I could nt think of anyone more experienced than you four to take care of a big baby”

That information was greeted with a big grin on all the groups faces.

“I better get baby home now. He needs some din dins and a good bath and change”

“Thank you so much for taking care of him” Karen looked at me “Say thank you to your Aunties”

“Thank you” I responded.

Karen led me round the group and each one of them gave me a sloppy kiss on the forehead.

As we approached the front door Edna handed Karen a plastic bag which contained my soiled suit trousers.

It was at the point it struck me, I did nt have anything covering my nappied rear.

As Edna opened the door for us to exit I pulled back on Karen’s hand to show her I was nt keen on going out onto the street with my ‘underwear’ on show.

Karen immediately knew what my issue was and gave me a firm tug.

“It’s okay sweetie, I’ll look after my baby boy”

I could see she was nt going to take no for an answer so I reluctantly followed.

Once outside Karen walked me to the front gate and just as we were about to exit onto the road, Babes, who had appeared at the doorway,  called out to Karen.

“Karen, you forgot your bays suit jacket”

With that Karen let go of my hand, leaving me at the gate, to go back and collect my clothing.

Standing there alone in full view of anyone walking past Edna’s house made me feel very vulnerable.

Maybe no one would realise that a grown man was wearing a plain white cloth nappy on first glance but the pretty pink plastic pants I had on could not be mistaken for anything else.

With no where really to hide I turned my head towards Karen and away from anyone walking past the house.

During the 5 minute chat Karen had with Edna and Babe I was beeped at twice by passing motorists and just as Karen said her goodbyes to join me at the front gate, a group of passing school kids must have spotted me and began laughing very loudly.

The group were still standing there when Karen reached me, grabbed my hand and ventured on to the street.

“Be a good baby and ignore them” Karen said as we passed them and walked up to Karen’s front door.

Addressing the gang of youngsters Karen asked

“Have you never seen a baby before?”

The kids responded, telling Karen that they’d never seen a grown man in a nappy and pink frilly pants before.

Karen replied by telling them unless they ran along that they might end up wearing the same.

With their laughter and cat calls ringing in my ears they walked off down the road.

Once safely inside I turned to Karen and gave her the biggest cuddle I had ever given.

“Ssssh, it’s okay cutie, Mummy’s here now”

I was close to tears, the day had been very traumatic and that last humiliation had been the final straw.

Karen asked me to sit on the sofa and went into the kitchen.

When she joined me a minute later she sat down and asked me to remove my footwear and lay my head in her lap.

Doing as I was told Karen presented the pink pacifier to my lips and I took it as instructed.

Karen began to stroke my head as I sucked noisily on the rubber teat.

“You’ve been such a good baby boy for me today Dan. You’ve proved that you are the one I’ve been looking for for so long”

The rhythmic strokes and soothing words were too much for me.

I could feel my eyelids getting heavier and I battled in vain to stay awake.

The next thing I remembered was waking up with an aching bladder, I was still laying on Karen’s lap and I turned my head to gaze into Karen’s eyes.

“Did you have a lovely sleep baby?”

I still had the pink pacifier in my mouth so just nodded.

“Does my baby boy need another wee wee”

Again I nodded.

“Good boy, wet your nappy for Mummy and then I can get you washed and changed”

Even with all the recent practice I still did nt find it easy to just let go and let the pee flow so Karen, sensing this, reached down with her free hand and began to put light pressure on my aching bladder 

With my head and bladder being stroked in unison along with the soothing encouragement from Karen I managed a trickle which rapidly turned into a stream.

As I started I began to stir, worried again about having another leaking incident but Karen held me firm.

“It’s okay baby, just let go, be a good little boy and use your nappy for Mummy. That’s why Mummy dresses you in them”

With a whimper I let go fully and the towelling between my legs accepted all the liquid served to it.

Karen continued stroking me until I was fully spent.

Karen sensed the moment I had finished, told me I was her good baby boy and we sat there in silence for the longest time.

Eventually Karen asked me to sit up, when I did as I was told she took me in her arms and had a wonderful cuddle.

“Thank you for being my baby boy, you have made me so happy”

I removed the pink pacifier in my mouth and told Karen that I would always do as she wished at which point Karen hugged me even tighter.

“Right lets get my baby bathed and changed. You must be hungry after the long day you’ve had”

My stomach was as empty as my bladder and I agreed that I could do with some dinner.

As Karen left me on the sofa to go run a bath, I wondered whether I would be allowed to sleep in Karen’s bed that night as a man, forgoing the nappies that I had been wearing for the last couple of days, to have the chance to make love with the beautiful woman laying beside me.

Deep down I knew what the reality was.

Karen returned some time later to collect me

“Come on baby, it’s bath time”

As we entered the bathroom I saw that there was a big bubble filled tub ready for me.

Karen asked me to stand still and she took my shirt off of me, followed by my socks.

She then reached into the plastic pants and undid the pins from my cloth nappy. Once the nappy had gone loose she began to work the plastic pants down my legs with the now heavily wet nappy contained.

By the time the pants went past my knees the heavy material used gravity to fall quickly to the floor.

“I think I’m going to have to get a diaper pail if my baby is going to be wearing cloth nappies sometimes” Karen smiled.

As the cool air hit my damp bare bum I hurriedly stepped into the bubble bath and lay down to enjoy in its warm embrace.

Karen grabbed the nearby sponge and just as she had on our first morning together she did a great job making sure I was clean.

At one point she dropped the sponge over her lap so whilst I watched intently she took off her jeans to reveal she was wearing a pair of silky panties in a similar yellow to her jumper.

I immediately got hard which I think Karen appreciated

Once finished Karen again held out a fluffy towel and after I had it put around my shoulders Karen gave me a dry off paying little attention to my erection.

With the towel wrapped around me we went back to the bedroom where a new white disposable nappy was waiting on the bed for me.

I looked at Karen as I spotted the nappy laying there and she must have seen the look of hesitance in my eyes.

“Now, I’m having none of that Dan, you know what happened last night when I took the gamble to let you to bed without protection”

My head dropped, ashamed that I had wet the bed as a grown man.

“Lay down baby, let Mummy get her cute little boy back in a nappy”

All thoughts of having a night of passion with Karen were gone in that moment and my manhood lost its hardness.

I lay down on the nappy as requested and Karen powdered me.

I did nt even get excited  again when Karen rubbed the powder into my groin, her soft touch did not even register due to my disappointment.

Karen pulled the middle of the nappy up and taped the two sides on.

“I think I want to keep an eye on your nappy tonight, I don’t want another leaking incident”

Karen asked me to put my feet through the leg holes of a pair of blue plastic pants and once she’d got them up as far as my padded rear she asked me to raise my bum so she could get them over my nappy.

Once sorted she pulled a blue T shirt over my head and I put my arms through the arm holes.

“Stand up baby and let me make sure that your nappy is contained inside your plastic pants”

I did as I was told and Karen rearranged my underwear. 

We left the room to go downstairs to the kitchen.

As I sat there watching her prepare some food I marvelled at the way the silky panties reacted to the light and her movements, I vowed then to see if by getting her sexually excited in bed that night would lead to me making love to her at last.

Karen bought me over a plate of sausage, chips and beans. I looked for a knife and fork but there were none on the table, Karen insisted that she fed me.

“Be a good baby and open up. Let Mummy feed you”

I did as I was told and Karen fed me until I had cleaned the plate. I was given a bottle full of orange squash to hold and drink whilst Karen ate her plate of food.

Once we had both finished Karen sat me in the living room and put the tv on.

She selected the Cartoon Network channel and left me to go shower herself.

I found myself sitting there enjoying some of the old cartoon characters on the screen that I remembered from my youth.

Karen, once clean, joined me on the sofa. I noticed she was wearing a see through black nightie that just finished below her rear, I could see she was wearing a matching pair of black silk panties beneath the translucent nightwear.

We sat cuddled together on the settee for a few hours, watching TV whilst lovingly stroking each other.

An advert for babies nappies came on during one break which featured a little toddler running barefoot in just a nappy through a sunny meadow.

Whilst stroking my head Karen made a suggestion 

“That looks fun, I think I might take my baby out for a picnic tomorrow if the weather is suitable”

I hoped that I’d be allowed to wear a bit more than the youngster in the advert had.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Loved the tender care Karen is giving him. He survived the meeting with the ladies and then the humiliation of having to stand out in public with his nappy and pink frilley plastic pants on full display. I have a feeling he is actually enjoying the treatment and will get over any humiliation. I was happy I could give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more.