LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 startups, and unexpected pitfalls?

My family is very nice and open for anything, I just wont share my fetishes with them

My inner family knows my medical history 

There is lots of incontinent people that are in relationships, more than those that has diapers as a fetish 

3 hours ago, Dubious said:

There is lots of incontinent people that are in relationships, more than those that has diapers as a fetish 

Yeah, but it must be a challenge when you're incontinent and looking to start a relationship... how do you tell someone you hope to get intimate with that you're in nappies?

Why do you have to tell them that you wear diapers for a medical reason?

That is something that comes later in the relationship, and its much easier to tell that, when its medical and not just a fetish (I would think..)

On 4/24/2019 at 6:26 PM, oznl said:

That’s a tough one.  I can foresee a number of scenarios that might arise that would force me out of nappies and dealing with aged parents is one of them.  Certain periodic international work commitments are another.  At least you were only out for a few days and not 4 weeks like me! 

Sometimes I think these “roadblocks”  might be behind my newly discovered interest in losing continence.  If I was to become incontinent, I’d get the diagnosis (making sure nothing more serious was wrong), decline all offers of treatment (I’ve no interest in wasting medical resources) and simply move on with the ambient fact of my nappies “on the table” if they had to be and deal with those scenarios diapered as a necessity instead of as a selfish indulgence.

Gym remains a challenge.  I’ve struggled being overweight my entire life despite running, cycling and in the last 2 years, 3 – 4 45m work outs at a gym in my office complex per week.  It seems I can be fit but being thin is just not in my DNA.  Obviously when in nappies 24/7, gym exercise is something I need to manage.  I tried a work-out in a full adult nappy exactly once: disintegrating nappy sliding down legs until i abandoned the session.  Don't even think about the bike.  Currently, I change OUT of my workday nappy at gym in the late afternoon and go nappy-free for the 45-50 minutes or so before showering and re-diapering.  I have to remember now to “clench” to avoid dripping when I take my nappy off and I’m noticing that it’s less and less comfortable holding during that time so I might have to change strategy if I stay on course.  I’ve tried Molicare pull-ups in the gym.  They DO work but frankly, they are expensive (nearly A$3.50 each which is about the same in C$!) and useless for anything else as they have little real absorbency.  If it becomes more uncomfortable, I might look around for cheaper “sacrificial” pull ups and use them instead of underwear during work-out time.

Ironically, I think being big (overweight but not obese and also quite tall) actually helps a bit in disguising nappies as a bit of bulk in my crotch area if anything is more consistent with my shape above my crotch!!

Did you choose to lose continence 

5 hours ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Did you choose to lose continence 

I'm still 24/7 but have so far remained continent with the exception that very rarely, I might now wet my nappy whilst asleep.  I don't think I have much of a bladder "cruise range" anymore either - a bit prone to urgency.   I'm just letting whatever happens, happen...  It's more that I have not specifically chosen to retain continence.  I suspect it takes a long time, longer than the 12 month thing suggests.

On 10/8/2019 at 3:30 AM, Little Sherri said:

Agreed - either a symptom of dysphoria, or, a preposterous cure for it, depending on one's viewpoint, I guess. I do contend that, for those among us who subscribe, almost anything can be made slightly better via doing it in a diaper. I'll have a tough week at work and end up having to spend a day putting out fires, and I'll wake up and think, God, today is going to be a grind, but then I'll think, what diaper should I wear? And the thought will perceptibly improve my mood.

And I actually think that, again preposterously, this might be good for my relationship with my spouse, because sometimes I'll be just about to snap, and say something sarcastic, or maybe artfully construct an example of what my applying her professed standards for behaviour, but to her behaviour, rather than mine, might look like, and then I'll think to myself, hey, I'm sitting here, openly, in a nice comfy diaper right now, why ruin the mood? Why engage? So I'll ask her if I can get her anything from the kitchen, and then crinkle-crinkle-crinkle my way over there, come back with a couple of drinks, and watch the rest of her show, or whatever. 

Big sink full of greasy dishes? But, done in diapers. You see what I'm getting at. I thought that the novelty of this would have worn off, but apparently it's not the novelty I'm enjoying, since it's not novel, anymore. I suspect that it's acting a bit like an antidepressant, subtly increasing the presence, or the longevity, of serotonin, or dopamine, or some other neurotransmitter.  Regardless of the mechanism of its operation, the result, to me, is clear: I feel better in nappies than I do when I'm not in nappies. Which, I suppose, does me less harm than, say, a penchant for methamphetamine, or compulsive gambling. 

That about captures it really.  However miserable, squalid and banal a monochromatic life in the suburbs might be, our bizarre psychological wiring fault means that our underwear can make us happier at considerably less social and economic cost than pharmaceuticals.

I've discovered however there is one exception to this: going up onto a second story metal roof on a hot day to clean solar panels.  Those nappies made a hot, damp, miserable and dangerous job even more so (well maybe not the danger bit).  As I slipped and slithered about on a slightly soapy, wet, sloping metal surface 7 meters above a brick-lined driveway, it occurred to me what kind of note the coroner would make on my autopsy report with respect to my underwear choice that fateful day...

• Like 2
7 hours ago, oznl said:

I've discovered however there is one exception to this: going up onto a second story metal roof on a hot day to clean solar panels.  Those nappies made a hot, damp, miserable and dangerous job even more so (well maybe not the danger bit).  As I slipped and slithered about on a slightly soapy, wet, sloping metal surface 7 meters above a brick-lined driveway, it occurred to me what kind of note the coroner would make on my autopsy report with respect to my underwear choice that fateful day...

I laughed out loud at this, because it mirrored an experience I had a few weeks ago, helping a buddy who is afraid of heights fix a damaged shingle on his roof, although it sounds like you were in more actual mortal danger than I was. But I found myself 25 feet up an extension ladder that wasn't quite tall enough to reach the edge of the roof I was fixing, so it was perched against the brick wall beneath the overhang, and I was at the top of it, leaning back, holding onto an eves trough for balance. Oh, and the ladder was standing on a piece of plywood, on sloped gravel. The thought did cross my mind that if I plummeted to my death, the coroner would have a chuckle, but, worse would be if I just plummeted to a compound fracture or something. Fast forward to the paramedics running a pair of blunt-nosed scissors up the legs of my jeans and efficiently peeling them off of my broken form, leaving me lying ignominiously in my diaper, while concerned neighbours cluster nearby. 

In other news, I had an accidental development in the process of revealing to my spouse that I'm not only wearing diapers to bed, when I took a very babyish diaper (a Crinklz)  into the bathroom with me, for after my shower, and left it perched on top of a pile of my wife's clothing that was on the edge of the bathtub. I then exited for a moment to take a towel to the laundry baskets in our closet. I thought, why make two trips? So I stripped off the clothes I was wearing and tossed them in as well, leaving me in just the diaper I had on. As I exited the closet (insert joke here), my wife breezed into the room, and made a beeline for the ensuite, leaving me unsure how to proceed. However, she came out of the bathroom again momentarily, having retrieved... the articles of clothing that I had set my new diaper on. The diaper was now on the counter. She said nothing of it, got into bed and put on the TV. However, I very obviously went into the bathroom in a somewhat saggy, white Prevail diaper, and came out after my shower in the fresh Crinklz emblazoned with teddy bears, monkeys and stars. 

That about captures it really.  However miserable, squalid and banal a monochromatic life in the suburbs might be, our bizarre psychological wiring fault means that our underwear can make us happier at considerably less social and economic cost than pharmaceuticals.

Last week a 37 year old firefighter was killed while off duty when she fell to her death doing roof maintenance. I doubt she was wearing ,however remember a diaper makes you a neater splat because it contains the excrement when your bowel and bladder let go ,membership has its privledge's ! And you obviously will not have to live with the coroner knowing your secret .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 10/9/2019 at 3:19 AM, oznl said:

I'm still 24/7 but have so far remained continent with the exception that very rarely, I might now wet my nappy whilst asleep.  I don't think I have much of a bladder "cruise range" anymore either - a bit prone to urgency.   I'm just letting whatever happens, happen...  It's more that I have not specifically chosen to retain continence.  I suspect it takes a long time, longer than the 12 month thing suggests.

Ive been incontinent for 4 years still am

6 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Ive been incontinent for 4 years still am

And 1-1/2 years ive been starting to lose bowel continence 

7 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

however remember a diaper makes you a neater splat

I remember a Dr friend telling me a similar thing about my motorbike protective gear back when I used to commute on a bike.  In a minor accident, you'll dodge skin grafts and infection, in a decent accident, the meat is all  pre-bagged in kevlar for easy removal from the crash scene.

• Like 1

Two things: from Mr Spock "Often the wanting is better than the having" and "Be carefulwhat you wish for;you might get it"

I made a rookie mistake this weekend: I was wearing a breathable Tena, because they're quiet, and I have a bag I've been burning through (and probably will not replace). However, the velcro-type tabs they use are not very tenacious, and the waistband is not notably elasticized, so with wear, the fasteners migrate back, and I find the front of the diaper starts to yawn and sag. I had the Tena on under a pair of jeans, and I was going to be doing some work in the kitchen with my in-laws mulling about, so I tucked my t-shirt well into my pants, to try and prevent the possibility of a waistband peek-a-boo at the rear as I was bending over. Sometime later, I detected an unusual frontal dampness, higher up than generally ever occurs while standing, something that might be experienced, for example, if one wets while lying on one's tummy in bed. Lo and behold, I had tucked the front of my t-shirt into the front of my diaper, where the bottom edge became damp, and then rode up as I reached overhead repeatedly, depositing dishes into upper cabinets. Have any of you ever done this before?

6 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I had tucked the front of my t-shirt into the front of my diaper, where the bottom edge became damp, and then rode up as I reached overhead repeatedly, depositing dishes into upper cabinets. Have any of you ever done this before?

No but I'm always worried that I will.  I try to situate the boy-bits pointing down though, so the pee goes down into the diaper instead of up.  That works well for me at night too although when the bits start to stiffen as they can do at night, that position can become a bit painful and can inhibit free urine flow too.

18 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Have any of you ever done this before?

Sigh... Yes, and at times past where I could realistically pull the "rookie" excuse too.  I did it in the office (in a fairly minor way fortunately) a few weeks ago.  I decided that I'd done a bad job putting on my BetterDry that morning and it felt suspiciously close to leaking at my right thigh front.  So I "fixed" it.  Yeah, I fixed it alright...

Got to the gym later and undressed then thought "why is the bottom of my shirt front damp?".

I had no choice but to wear it home.  I had spare pants but no spare shirt.

• Haha 1

Near as I can recall, I *actually* "wet the bed" (wet my diaper) last night... had three pints with some buddies watching hockey, got home, put on a fresh diaper, went to bed, and I have no recollection of waking up until a thunderstorm upset my dog at about 5 AM, by which time the diaper was wet. This isn't a first for me, but it doesn't happen very often - usually when I wet in bed, I awaken lightly to the sensation of needing to go, I initiate a trickle, and then I drift off to sleep again. But this time I think I can honestly say, if I hadn't been wearing a diaper, I'd have been washing the sheets this morning. As with any true loss of physiological control, I was a bit disturbed by this, but also happy about it, because I guess it lends credence to my contention that I probably "should" wear diapers to bed. As for wearing them the rest of the time, well, one can never be too careful... (wink). 

16 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Near as I can recall, I *actually* "wet the bed" (wet my diaper) last night... had three pints with some buddies watching hockey, got home, put on a fresh diaper, went to bed, and I have no recollection of waking up until a thunderstorm upset my dog at about 5 AM, by which time the diaper was wet. This isn't a first for me, but it doesn't happen very often - usually when I wet in bed, I awaken lightly to the sensation of needing to go, I initiate a trickle, and then I drift off to sleep again. But this time I think I can honestly say, if I hadn't been wearing a diaper, I'd have been washing the sheets this morning. As with any true loss of physiological control, I was a bit disturbed by this, but also happy about it, because I guess it lends credence to my contention that I probably "should" wear diapers to bed. As for wearing them the rest of the time, well, one can never be too careful... (wink). 

I’m always a little uncertain about the appropriate genre of response for these kinds of things.  It just does seem even more off-the-wall than most of our antics already are to offer “Congratulations!” at what is, let’s face it, a symptom of atrophy or decline.  So, “<insert such salutation as your feel appropriate>”!

I crossed this tinged milestone myself a couple of months ago.  Like yourself, liberal quantities of alcohol the night before seemed to have set the stage.  Let's just say it was probably more than 3 pints...  I was so “refreshed” that I forgot to wet myself after getting into bed before sliding into a deep sleep.  Woke up the next morning and was puzzled at why my bladder seemed mostly empty. barely a trickle to be had.  I got out of bed to get some coffee and as I padded down the hall, noticed that my nappy seemed remarkably heavy.  I was drenched.  It's hard to tell in modern disposables laying down, they can hide wetness but they can't hide gravity.

I’d wondered how I would react if I encountered such a specific sign of dependency emerging after a prolonged period of nappy use.  I’d half-imagined that I’d freak out and cancel the project.

I didn’t.  I was simply curious.

There is a part of my brain that rationalises this along the lines that I probably DID wake up to use my diaper during the night but I just didn’t wake up enough to remember it in the morning.  There's another part of my brain that says I'm just making excuses for myself and in fact, I simply wet the bed because I've gotten VERY used to not getting up to pee during the night and alcohol had provided enough fluid and enough sedation to push things over an edge.

I wondered if this was some kind of tipping point and I was shortly about to commence greeting the dawn each day in a personal puddle I’d have no recollection of making.

It seemed not to be the case.

At best, it *may* have happened since but it’s been hard to tell as I’m usually a bit wet anyway when I fall asleep.  There *does* seem to be a pattern of me waking up being far wetter than I think I should be a morning or two a week but it’s not certain.

I guess I’ll just have to push on with the experiment to see if I can resolve this ambiguity one way or the other.

I'd be interested to hear of like me, this remains a highly isolated occurrence or you establish a new pattern quickly.

• Like 1

I had another new "wearing diapers while doing X" experience this past weekend, and the "X" was fishing. I had been giving my underwear a lot of thought, because I was scheduled to head out with a buddy for a fishing trip, on a lake about two hours North of where I live. My friend is a serious fisherman (I am not), and he wanted to meet at 5 AM on a Sunday, be on the lake by 7 AM, and stay out there for about 10 hours. The protocol under such circumstances for the non-diapered is to pee off the side of the boat when one needs to (preferably with the wind at one's back). I have never really enjoyed peeing around other people in tight quarters, but the prospect of having to hitch a diaper down also meant I couldn't wear a onesie, meaning that bending over the side of the boat to pull fish up, among other activities, might cause my diaper to poke up at the rear. UNLESS I wore a big diaper, which would theoretically negate the requirement to pee outside of my pants,  but then, the bulk of it would be hard to disguise.

I ended up getting saved by the weather: it was really cold, like 3 degrees, when we headed out, and my buddy suggested I wear snow pants if I had them - rocketing across the lake at 50 miles an hour produces quite the windchill effect (he has a fast boat). That worked great - I could wear a big bulky diaper (Rearz Barnyard), meaning as long as I wasn't guzzling coffee the entire day, I wouldn't need to unsnap a onesie while standing on an 18 foot fiberglass platform in the middle of a lake. The snow pants went up to my chest, so there was also no chance of a diaper reveal while bending over. If I had fallen into the lake, it all would have gone to hell, but I managed to avoid that fate. He noticed on the drive home like 12 hours later that I still had the snow pants on, but by then it was cool out again, and we were exhausted, and I just said "Yeah... too lazy to take them off". I had been careful about how much I drank, and my diaper held up fine, but snow pants being essentially a big diaper themselves, even if I had experienced a failure, it probably wouldn't have been evident externally. And it was rather nice to wander about in public with a big, plastic diaper-feeling diaper on; I generally wear slimmer breathable diapers when I go out of the house, so it was a novel experience. 

• Like 1

Well, I've ordered some fairly plain, blue plastic panties; I have to admit to being intrigued by the nursery patterns on offer, but in the end I decided to go with classic blue, because I want the option to wear a cloth diaper on occasion around the house, and I think it will be easier, psychologically, for me to wear them in front of my wife, if the cover is of a fairly sober design. I don't know why this a barrier for me - I've worn juvenile-patterned disposables around her for some time now - but for some reason, a cloth diaper feels like I'm taking this "thing" further. 

Speaking of printed diapers, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that Rearz would sell out of their Little Monsters diapers around Halloween, but when I went to order a case, sure enough, they were out. I actually decided to reach out to their customer service via email and ask what they had that were similar, and they suggested Little Squirts. They didn't have cases, just bags, but that works for me as I'd rather not buy a case of a diaper I haven't tried. The print on the Squirts is predominantly pink, which didn't occur to me until after I'd ordered them, so I guess this will be another experiment - how does the spouse respond to hubby wearing pink diapers. 

Good luck with this.  My wife isn't too keen on my cloth diapers because of the visual bulk (less of a problem in bed), the laundry (although I take care of this) and, the smell :-(

I've managed to reign in the early "strong smell" issues that arose with their much higher usage frequency under 24/7 via strip-washing and a more thorough soak/wash cycle but at the end of the day, cloth diapers don't have odor control and even when laundered thoroughly and correctly, there is a faint "pee diaper" smell from under the covers when I wake in them.

All my nappy gear is neutral, devoid of patterns or motifs.  Fortunately, my AB aspect is sufficiently muted for this to be unimportant to me but I'm well aware my wife simply could not handle a pink nappy even if I did yearn for one...

I'm not sure whether my wife has seen my baby disposables or not - I've lost track.  I only wear them when I'm away from home with no washing machine.  She's seen my cloth nappies with patterns on though - aeroplanes, scooters etc.  It didn't bother her at all: by the time she saw them there's no way she would have been surprised.  We're away on holiday for a week at the weekend, and for the first time I'll be taking baby disposables with me, and there won't be a problem I'm sure.   Safaris and Astronauts, as it happens.  Nothing pink, but that's me really - I doubt she'd be that phased by pink either.

It's really so much easier once you are more open about it all - or at least it has been for us.  Good luck!

Product update - the plastic pants were a fail, probably my fault - I hit the target on the waist sizing but the leg cuffs were almost comically small, looking like they might have been difficult to get over my upper arms, let alone my legs. I shall size up and try again. The Lil' Squirts Splash diapers are great though; very comfortable and built with robust tapes. They are actually predominantly light blue in colour, with some pink graphics, so I'm a bit less concerned about if my spouse will have any comments. I wanted to show them to her last night, but she had gone to sleep by the time I came up to put my nighttime diaper on, and this morning, I had to throw jeans on straight away, and take the dog out, and she had an appointment to go to. Now that the kids are out for the day, I can be in just a diaper and a shirt, but I'm not sure when she's back, and at some point I will have to change this diaper, and when I do, I will probably go for something I can wear out of the house, so smaller and quieter. 

I went to the Rearz Halloween party on Saturday, which was only the second time I've ever gone to an "event" associated with this community, the other being their warehouse sale earlier this year. They had a decent showing, probably 40 or 50 people; I didn't stay for the entire thing, but I chatted with a couple of people and listened in on a seminar about the various roles that exist for people who actively engage in big/little relationships. It was interesting. I wore lose-fitting clothes over a Rearz Barnyard diaper - I thought it would be proper to wear something I bought from my hosts. This was the first time I went out in public for longer than it takes to walk a dog, with a large, crinkly ABDL diaper on, so I was a bit self-conscious starting out, but I needn't have been. Mine was probably the least-noticeable diaper there; lots of people wore onesie PJ's or leggings or tights over a diaper, diapers under a short skirt, etc. Nothing distasteful, but the community as a whole seems to be far from bashful. In comparison, I looked like a suburban guy who went out to pick up some milk, and got lost. 

Something people asked me about there was if I had a "fet life" profile (I currently do not). Anyone have any comments on that, positive or negative? Apparently, where I live,  ABDL events are organised predominantly on fet life. I'm not sure where I am on that, either. Would it be interesting to go to a "munch"? Well, meeting others of one's species is always somewhat tantalizing. Less tantalizing, though, would be running into the same person somewhere else in world, like, say, a fundraiser for one of the kids' schools. Though I live in a big metropolitan area, so I suppose the odds of that are somewhat remote, and even if it did happen, that person and I would *probably* be similarly motivated to keep the coincidence our little secret. Probably. 

17 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Something people asked me about there was if I had a "fet life" profile (I currently do not). Anyone have any comments on that, positive or negative? Apparently, where I live,  ABDL events are organised predominantly on fet life. I'm not sure where I am on that, either. Would it be interesting to go to a "munch"? Well, meeting others of one's species is always somewhat tantalizing. Less tantalizing, though, would be running into the same person somewhere else in world, like, say, a fundraiser for one of the kids' schools.

I have a fetlife account.  I got it years ago because a DL down here with whom I corresponded recommended it.  The forum we were using back in the day (wetset) was falling apart and he considered Fetlife a safe haven.   I don't think I even knew about DD then (assuming it was around).

My thoughts on Fetlife?  I get the impression that it's slicker, more commercialised and more orientated toward the sexual side of kink.  It's also a very broad church including kink that is practically mainstream - choose your groups wisely.  It may be a little more judgemental and a little less moderated.  It certainly isn't as smalltown - USA "nice" as DD.  On the upside, it has scale, there are a gazillion highly local groups and that specialisation can help a lot with meet-ups etc.

I put a lot of pictures on Fetlife because you can and for some weird reason, I thought I should.  I could take them down I guess.  I think Fetlife is a very visual media.  A lot of it is orientated around pictures whereas I am more interested in words.  I also put some of my writing there, buried away under my profile.  A simple history lesson on how this started for me is one of the posts that has attracted a lot of attention there.

I think for the more reflective side of things and more verticalised specialty, DD probably wins but an FL account may still be of use for you in local networking and won't cost you anything.

For simplicity's sake, I use the same lame nick on FL as I do on DD so you won't need to look hard ?

2 hours ago, oznl said:

My thoughts on Fetlife?  I get the impression that it's slicker, more commercialised and more orientated toward the sexual side of kink.  It's also a very broad church including kink that is practically mainstream - choose your groups wisely.  It may be a little more judgemental and a little less moderated.  It certainly isn't as smalltown - USA "nice" as DD.  On the upside, it has scale, there are a gazillion highly local groups and that specialisation can help a lot with meet-ups etc.

I put a lot of pictures on Fetlife because you can and for some weird reason, I thought I should.  I could take them down I guess.  I think Fetlife is a very visual media.  A lot of it is orientated around pictures whereas I am more interested in words.

[...]

For simplicity's sake, I use the same lame nick on FL as I do on DD so you won't need to look hard ?

One thing I've found about posting photos, be very careful what you post and have a VERY thick skin when it comes to verbal comments of a suggestive or even propositional nature.

Just understand that any photos you post, even if they are innocent in your eyes, can be attractive to the right type of person, eliciting comments that you might feel uncomfortable with (such as same-sex replies of a sexual nature). Posting nudity raises the chance of receiving uncomfortable comments from some people  to 100%.

Being careful where you go and who you follow or friend, and what content you post will help to minimize this but I've still received a friend request from a male DOM in my area that I've never met at any events and as far as I can tell from his profile, postings and photos, that I have no common interests with, and I have also received suggestive comments from individuals, posted about my very innocent photo of me sitting on my sofa, wearing my diaper and onesie while holding my teddy bear, even though my face was blurred out and there were no nudity or provocative poses involved (or so I thought).