LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 startups, and unexpected pitfalls?

I figured I may as well update here, as it's the most on-topic, but a slight contrast from @Little Sherri's update... I've gone from 24/7 during the majority of the pandemic down to something like 18-7, which I suppose isn't that drastic of a change, but it speaks to how much this desire is still linked to my libido. As the days grow shorter and colder, I've always found myself less horny in total, and generally find myself "not in the mood," for a diaper more often. I still don't mess myself unless I'm otherwise inconvenienced- Or I want to- so the mornings, and when I'm drinking coffee, I'll stay diapered till things move, role-play a big boy, and then not change back. Depending on coffee and my diet, I might be visiting the can again soon anyway, so it's more convenient to simply stay commando. Sometimes, since it can be a hassle changing when I just want to quickly run out, or when the wife wants to do a quick "getaway" to get coffee.

But, I've also grown to enjoy the feeling of wearing a diaper, and I absolutely love the convenience they provide. I'd much rather stay in my warm bed and wet my diaper, but I've known that forever. I've recently learned the ease of wearing a diaper during meetings, so I've found myself trying to arrange my coffee and subsequent toilet use to be complete before my morning meetings start. And since I control meetings now, that's quite easy!

Now that I've gotten some daytime weight diapers, I'm more likely to change into one of them when it's the end of the day, but I'm also as likely to simply take a shower, fish out my underpants and quickly get dressed. I'm not going to stop by any means, and as Covid rages, I'm just reminding myself that I don't need to wear diapers (yet), and can wear-or-not as I feel like it. 

I don't quite remember where I first encountered the concept, but I've heard ABDL desires described as both sexual and sensual. I've recently been exploring that line, though my usual partner's libido has been hit quite hard by the ongoing crisis, so I suppose I've been leaning more on the sensuality angle more. The cold months mean the wife and I assemble a veritable bed of blankets on the couch, and snuggle together while playing games or watching TV. Working at home means we can rant about our work issues more easily, and it's common for one of us to ask the other for a hug as the day goes on.

Maybe I'll get myself some pullups for quick trips...

7 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I swung the bag, my hand opened, and it was flying. In a second, it was gone from my sight, swallowed by the bin, consigned to an eternity intermingled with broken lampshades and spent coffee pods.

And full stop.

Well that's that then.  We all know that underwear is rare and irreplaceable so now you're committed ?

I've still got a pair somewhere for GP appointments because my GP hails from 1968 and would refer me to a psychiatrist if he found out.  He will retire soon and I will consider my position.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, oznl said:

We all know that underwear is rare and irreplaceable so now you're committed ?

This caused me to chuckle. Yes, I've left myself in a position that $10 and 20 minutes could rectify. I don't know why it's such a big deal in my head; I suspect that if might go back to my childhood (In my mind can see Freud nodding). I recall my first feelings of what I think I would call "shame", or at least self-consciousness, about wearing diapers, that I can recall, showing up when my brother was being potty trained, and my parents made a really big deal about him qualifying to wear his "big boy underwear" now, which I assume is a carbon copy of what they did with me, although I have no recollection of it. He would have been 3 and I would have been about 6 - 6 1/2 during that process, and of course, after throwing him another ticker-tape parade for keeping his shorts dry like a big boy, it was time to put a diaper on, well, the bigger boy. He graduated from wearing them to bed on a relatively normal schedule, so, by the time I was 7, I was the only one in the house who still needed a box of nappies picked up at the grocery store every couple of weeks. So maybe that's where my fixation on this debatable line in the sand comes from? 

It's an odd one. I'd love to chuck all my boxers out ...

I now have a drawer full of bodysuit vests and my wife when putting away the washing, never has to open my boxer drawer, but will open my bodysuit vest drawer and put them away. Nothing is said. Maybe that's the best way!? 

10 minutes ago, BedWetMark said:

It's an odd one. I'd love to chuck all my boxers out ...

I now have a drawer full of bodysuit vests and my wife when putting away the washing, never has to open my boxer drawer, but will open my bodysuit vest drawer and put them away. Nothing is said. Maybe that's the best way!? 

I converted my underwear drawer to a "plastic pant" drawer maybe a year ago.  I put away all my underwear somewhere and promptly forgot where.  It's entirely possible that my wife has thrown them out.  She's a bit famous for purging my wardrobe.  There is ONE pair I had in my gym bag that I still have.  They are so bedraggled that it's probably less embarrassing to wear a nappy.

Further proof that the universe has a sense of humour; having purchased several diaper shirt onesies, and tossed the last of my boxer shorts into a dumpster, my wife surprised me with... samples of Tena "Guards" for men, basically adhesive pads that are designed to be mounted inside... underwear, presumably. I suppose you could tape them into a diaper. 

First of all, no longer having underwear in inventory renders them somewhat useless, although I guess I could try taping one into a onesie. I imagine it would buy me 20 minutes? But their uselessness aside, they do raise a bigger question... what exactly does my wife think is going on here? I've been parading around in diapers for quite a while now, and the mix of medical white ones to ABDL printed diapers has shifted decidedly in favour of the latter. There haven't been boxer shorts in the laundry in months. And, further to my comment about cosmic chuckles, of course right after I added a pile of new onesies to my inventory, my wife decided to gut my dresser without consulting with me. So, I came home from an evening running errands to find that my diapers, my new diaper shirts, my pacifiers, and everything else in there had been carefully transferred over to another dresser for some reason. 

The Tena Guards were placed delicately on top of the new dresser, two of them, clearly samples, and not purchased. Ultimately, this causes me to shrug, basically. I just wonder if she's suggesting that there are subtler ways to go around dripping into one's pants than to strap into a giant plastic diaper. Perhaps I should take her up on that, and go drop $200 buying up a shelf of them, in order to get me through the week... doesn't sound like much fun, though. 

The new onesies fit great; I was somewhat concerned, because they changed the way they size them a couple of years ago, and I wanted to get this "bulk" purchase right. I used to prefer their medium size, because I like them to be snug, and to support the diaper, rather than just draping over it, but then, last year, I ordered a medium, and two things happened: first, it showed up in pink... I know I flicked through the colour options, but I don't think I selected pink. But, second, that medium was more like a small - quite snug, and overburdened by anything other than the slimmest of diapers. Which was fine, because I don't think my wife would dig me wearing pink baby clothes. Although, as an aside, I have worn a couple of pink diapers around her, Princess Pink samples I got when Rearz was closing their old location and selling them off for a song. She didn't seem to blink. I think that "diaper" overrides all other sensory input, and be it festooned with butterflies, or assault rifles, it doesn't matter to her. 

I field-tested one of the new onesies yesterday, going for a socially-distanced beer with some buddies, sitting 8 feet apart in a large garage. I was wearing a Lil' Monster under the onesie, jeans and a sweatshirt, and I felt completely comfortable, no weird bulges, no waistband peek-a-boos. That diaper does whisper a little crunch-crunch when you move about, but I learned a long time ago that I seem to be the only one who ever notices my diaper noises. 

@Little Sherri Out of interest, what make of body suit vests (onesies as you say) do you buy?  I've tried a couple of makes and the only one I really like are the Tykables ones as they fasten up nearer the front than underneath, which makes them easier to do up.  I'm 6" exactly and buy the XL.  But I've tried L and XL in a few other makes and they're way too small. I think I have a long torso and short legs, so it's a struggle.

I tried the ABU one last week, XL in 'tall', but it basically did up nearer my knees than my nappy, so I'm utterly at a loss. There must be some consistent sizing out there.

Not sure if I said this already, but my wife was moaning she was cold and I said "I've got one of these that's too small if you want it" whilst tugging at my vest.  She said back "no, I'm not a baby" and walked off.  I did offer!! 

I've also worn pink nappies. The outrageously pink ones that Littleforbig do and Tykables Unicorns (profile pic) and not an eyelid batted. As far as my wife is concerned a nappy is a nappy, doesn't matter what colour it is.  Although she did have a moan about my cuddlz plastic pants that have the pink cloth covering on the outside with penguins. I did mutter about it being all I could find (during the first lockdown when everything was sold out everywhere) and it was left alone.

I am getting more "daring" though. In our last online shopping order I did add in Bepanthen Nappy Care ointment. It was unpacked and placed upstairs, no moaning or questions asked. 

8 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Further proof that the universe has a sense of humour; having purchased several diaper shirt onesies, and tossed the last of my boxer shorts into a dumpster, my wife surprised me with... samples of Tena "Guards" for men, basically adhesive pads that are designed to be mounted inside... underwear, presumably. I suppose you could tape them into a diaper.

So, if I’ve recalled your narrative correctly, you’ve never actually explained to your partner (to the limited extent that explanation is possible or helpful) as to why you do what you do.

In the absence of this insight, if she were to apply Occam’s razor to the problem, this would likely return the conclusion that you are attempting to deal with an embarrassing problem, badly… 

Even assuming that she is unacquainted with the cold, calculating law of logical parsimony, a more feminine lense view might CHOOSE to see this as a physiological thing (and thus use appropriate medical appliances) in favour of a more psychologically confronting alternative.

Be it an evidentiary or a preferential path to this "conclusion" for her, from a minimalist approach, leaking male plumbing should not necessitate diapers the size of turkeys decorated with monsters.  More subtle and (on the face of it) cheaper solutions are available from your local drugstore.

QED.

The fact that those products are near-useless triumphs of marketing over efficacy isn’t printed on the pack but she'll see the sticker price.

Of course this is speculation from the opposite side of the planet but there remain a series of "odd" actions and inactions here that make me wonder at what is going on.

12 minutes ago, oznl said:

The fact that those products are near-useless triumphs of marketing over efficacy isn’t printed on the pack but she'll see the sticker price.

"Near useless" is a good description. I also tried 'Tena for men' probably this time last year as I wanted to feel "something" down there.

One night after a couple of drinks after work, I was on the train home, decided to let out a bit to ease my bladder as I thought they would be better than they were. Big mistake, my jeans were soaked at the top before I knew it. Cue shuffle into a cab with my laptop bag over my crotch and scrumpled up jeans when I got home. Luckily I was working from home the next day and did all the washing ;)

1 hour ago, BedWetMark said:

"Near useless" is a good description. I also tried 'Tena for men' probably this time last year as I wanted to feel "something" down there.

One night after a couple of drinks after work, I was on the train home, decided to let out a bit to ease my bladder as I thought they would be better than they were. Big mistake, my jeans were soaked at the top before I knew it. Cue shuffle into a cab with my laptop bag over my crotch and scrumpled up jeans when I got home. Luckily I was working from home the next day and did all the washing ;)

You did feel something like you needed a diaper   and vaguely screwed out of a buck,

Many medical quality products need to go from production to landfill ,no middleman consumer period ,

2 hours ago, BedWetMark said:

Out of interest, what make of body suit vests (onesies as you say) do you buy? 

So I buy mine from Rearz. They had an amazing Black Friday sale on, and they were about $15 CAD. The sizing I haven't entirely figured out, but the ones I bought work well for me. By way of using my coordinates in order for you to navigate, I will say that I'm 5' 10", about 180 lbs, somewhat "stocky" build, big legs. Their size large works perfectly for me, and their XL I find a bit long in the torso. 

I do like the idea of ones that button up a little more toward the front, to prevent the awkward bending and squatting required to fasten snaps right at the hardest-to-reach point on your body, but everyone seems to want $40 for a t-shirt with a couple of feet of additional material below it and five snaps, so when I saw them at that price, I decided it was the best I was going to get. 

2 hours ago, oznl said:

Of course this is speculation from the opposite side of the planet but there remain a series of "odd" actions and inactions here that make me wonder at what is going on.

Indeed, @oznl, indeed. I kind of thought that I had left breadcrumbs all over that lead to one place, more or less, but, maybe she's taking a completely medical approach to this? Although if that's the case, I'm not sure I want to tap her on the shoulder and say, "No, no, plumbing's fine... well, it was, but now I've messed around with it... but anyway, primarily, I'm bananas, completely out of my mind. Are we good?" 

I thought she must have figured this out by now. Admittedly, the only thing I ever really told he was that I was wearing them to bed because bedwetting had reared its long-buried head again, which was technically, sort of true, although, as you pointed out, in wording that made me chuckle, the situation probably didn't call for diapers the size of turkeys decorated with cartoon characters. From then to now, I've evolved to wearing diapers all the time, everywhere I go, and I make absolutely no secret of it, but, I never actually said "So, I've tossed my boxers and I intend to wear diapers from now until I die, and possibly after, if they'll see to my wishes at the funeral home." 

Maybe she thinks I'm just a dumb male who needs direction, like when I used to dress my daughters when they were little, and somehow this never went with that, and it was all very funny, men, what idiots... honey, can you troubleshoot my car? The thermostat? The wifi? The taxes? ... (but I digress) 

Maybe she thinks I've just taken an awful wrong turn in the drugstore isles? Like what would happen if I sent her to buy hardware for the garage door opener? 

Sigh. Those useless little knicker stickers raise more questions than they answer. 

5 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Sigh. Those useless little knicker stickers raise more questions than they answer. 

I actually think I would be blunt. I would pick them up and say "noticed you'd tied up, thank you, but I wondered what these were for?"

The answer might well be "saw them on offer and thought I'd help out", which would be fine?

So I buy mine from Rearz. They had an amazing Black Friday sale on, and they were about $15 CAD. The sizing I haven't entirely figured out, but the ones I bought work well for me. By way of using my coordinates in order for you to navigate, I will say that I'm 5' 10", about 180 lbs, somewhat "stocky" build, big legs. Their size large works perfectly for me, and their XL I find a bit long in the torso. 

I do like the idea of ones that button up a little more toward the front, to prevent the awkward bending and squatting required to fasten snaps right at the hardest-to-reach point on your body, but everyone seems to want $40 for a t-shirt with a couple of feet of additional material below it and five snaps, so when I saw them at that price, I decided it was the best I was going to get. 

Ah interesting thanks - that's one make I haven't tried, but I am a bit hesitant if they don't do up at the front as I can't be dealing with the bending over faff and reaching underneath.  Still maybe worth a go though. 

I got up this morning and undiapered, to heed the other of nature's calls, the one I prefer not to answer in my pants, and when I was done, my wife had left, so I treated myself to a re-diapering lying on the bed, and I have to say that, while I have become pretty adept at fastening a diaper while standing, when I'm lying down, I can get it really snug. This becomes more important when I mention what I'm wearing, a Rearz Elite Hybrid, in size large, which is a really BIG diaper. I could probably make one last 24 hours, although toward the end, I would look like I had a seriously overweight housecat stuffed into my pants. Snugging up this big diaper cuts down on the bulk factor a bit, if only because it acts like a girdle, and contains some of MY bulk. I'm not as portly as I once was, but neither am I as "athletic" these days as I was pre-pandemic. It might have something to do with having beer four to five times a week, instead of two. 

I wonder if I could petition for "permission" to diaper myself on the bed sometimes; not that she's every said anything about it one way or the other - it's just a line I've drawn for myself. I crossed another of those self-drawn lines yesterday - after the whole fiasco with her moving my belongings into a new dresser, and in the process finding my trove of onesies, and leaving me those useless man-pads,  I decided to abandon my habit of not wearing onesies directly in front of her, because, really, what's the point? Obviously, she knows about them. And if I now have 10 of them, then she knows that they must form a pivotal part of my wardrobe. Which they do - I believe they hold the secret to me being able to stick with larger plastic diapers, once the world opens back up, if it ever does. 

One other note; I'm happy to report (though I may be jinxing myself) that I have had not a spot of diaper rash in at least half a year, if not more, even though I've reduced the number of diapers I wear to two on most days, meaning that my nether-bits live in a pretty tropical climate. I attribute this to banishing my cheaper diapers, religious use of diaper cream, frequent showering, and, the holy grail: after being plagued by rashes on and off for a really good stretch, I bought some anti-fungal spray and resolutely followed the complete instructions, to the letter, even carrying on a few days passed the it-seems-ridiculously-long application period. There you have it - it wasn't the plastic, it wasn't the damp, it wasn't the chafing, it wasn't bacteria - it was fungus. Not the most visually appealing sentence I've ever penned, but, I hope I am performing a public service here. 

13 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

There you have it - it wasn't the plastic, it wasn't the damp, it wasn't the chafing, it wasn't bacteria - it was fungus. Not the most visually appealing sentence I've ever penned, but, I hope I am performing a public service here.

You're not the only one.  It's only happened a couple of times, but when I've had a rash the cause was always fungal, & if in doubt I use Canesten - an anti-thrush cream.  And I'm careful not to risk transferring anything between my toes (occasional athlete's foot) and my nappy region.  When I'm showering, I use my left hand to clean my toes, then don't use my left hand higher up until after I've finished showering.

That was another public service broadcast from the nappied to the nappied.  Stay safe.  And comfortable.  Evening all.

• Like 1

I'm experiencing a curious sensation this morning, not at all unpleasant, just... notable. Sitting here in my office (at home) as I usually am on a Monday morning, and I'm having these little "spasms" where I feel like I need to wee, and then the equipment kind of "hiccups" and dribbles a bit. The first couple of times, I initiated it, but now, if I do nothing, it keeps happening. The frequency of this is greater than my usual 15 - 20 minute dribble cycle - this is more like every 5 minutes -  and also, I don't appear to need to be involved right now, although I did start it. I think. For scientific reasons, I decided to wait for it to happen again, and then I pulled back, deliberately, and I experienced two things: first, it was somewhat painful, like trying to stop a good strong pee in mid-stream, back in the old days, when I would go a few hours between bathroom breaks. Second, it didn't' completely work. When I reigned in the flow, I had a feeling of fairly intense pressure, and then the air got let out of it, slowly, and I could feel that there was some flow occurring. I wonder how long this will carry on, and what it means, if anything. 

I wouldn't mind if things started taking care of themselves in that department, although I could do without the slightly achy build-and-release cycle that seems to be required right now. I'm also curious as to where the hell all this volume is coming from - I got up and had a couple of cups of coffee, and that's it - no marathon binge drinking or anything. 

Product notes: I bought some Rearz Lil' Splash diapers, to mix in with the Lil' Monsters, for daytime wear - they are essentially the same diaper, just with different graphics, except that the Monsters I have in inventory are the V3, and these Splash's are V2, and I think the difference has to do with the tapes, which were massively improved on the Monsters, but, perhaps not on the Splash - I popped a tape off when I bent over to put my socks on this morning, so I put a security strip of packing tape across the front, because I have to run out later and do some shopping. I could elect to throw on some plastic pants for an extra layer of security.

Speaking of security, I had a very problematic cloth diaper breach of security, that I wasn't even aware of, during the move... anyone who's been reading this for a while knows that I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with cloth diapers. I love how they feel, I love how well they contain leaks, but I hate how bulky they are, and, how much work is involved with cleaning and drying them. I also worry that I might have a low-level diaper funk about me after a few hours in them - they do very little to mitigate the in-diaper chemical processes that precipitate an ammonia smell. 

So, I haven't gone looking for my cloth diapers since the move; I had assumed they were in a garbage bag that I have stashed in the back of my closet. I was wrong. I decided to finally organize my plastic pants this weekend, and when I dug in there... no cloth diapers. The bulk of what was in there was old martial arts uniforms. Not good. Where had they gone? I went through my closet, my wife's wardrobe, the linen closet... nope. In desperation, and not thinking I would have much luck, I checked the guest bedroom dressers... and, voila, my cloth diapers, carefully folded by my mother-in-law, and deposited with the guest linens and towels. I'm ASSUMING she had no idea what they were, although the label on them, though small, clearly reads "Rearz Cloth Diapers 100% Cotton". And, clearly, they are gigantic, by children's clothing standards - these are no holdovers from when the girls were younger. You could make a sleeping bag for a toddler with one of these. Luckily, they are daisy-fresh and have no suspicious discolouration. I have no idea how this happened, but, it causes me to wonder what else she was "helping" us with, and what she might have seen. 

The little spasms that you mention at the beginning of your last post sound a bit concerning. They might be an initial symptom of a medical problem. If they persist or worsen, you should consult your doctor. I won’t go into details, but I experienced something similar a few years ago and ended up spending a few days in hospital. 

1 hour ago, adhb said:

The little spasms that you mention at the beginning of your last post sound a bit concerning. They might be an initial symptom of a medical problem. If they persist or worsen, you should consult your doctor. I won’t go into details, but I experienced something similar a few years ago and ended up spending a few days in hospital. 

This seems to be particular to when I'm sitting - was it the same for you? I got up and spent a bunch of time walking around my house and out running errands later, and I didn't experience the sensation, until I once again sat down at my desk for a while. I didn't start dribbling on my own again, as far as I know (although it's hard to tell in an end-of-day diaper), but I felt like I needed to go with greater frequency than I'm used to, maybe every 5 - 10 minutes. I also feel like sitting all the time is doing something to my back - I'm used to running at least a couple of times a week, and going to the gym, but the end-of-year volume of work, plus having just moved, has thrown me off of my usual schedule, and I'm experiencing stiffness in my back when I pull my socks on etc that I'm not used to. Some of that may be related to having lifted everything I own on and off of multiple trucks over the past couple of months, but still, I think I'm better off when I'm moving more and sitting less. Although I don't think that has anything to do with the aforementioned unusual pattern of urgency. 

Certainly, I've been messing around with how things normally work in that system. The only time I really hold anything anymore is overnight; generally, as far as I can tell, I don't go, or at least not very much or very often, when I'm sleeping deeply, although that's also a time where output declines as well. 

55 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

This seems to be particular to when I'm sitting - was it the same for you? I got up and spent a bunch of time walking around my house and out running errands later, and I didn't experience the sensation, until I once again sat down at my desk for a while. I didn't start dribbling on my own again, as far as I know (although it's hard to tell in an end-of-day diaper), but I felt like I needed to go with greater frequency than I'm used to, maybe every 5 - 10 minutes. I also feel like sitting all the time is doing something to my back - I'm used to running at least a couple of times a week, and going to the gym, but the end-of-year volume of work, plus having just moved, has thrown me off of my usual schedule, and I'm experiencing stiffness in my back when I pull my socks on etc that I'm not used to.

Yes.  I've been regularly experiencing these episodes for quite a few months now.  It's invariably whilst I'm sitting quietly.  Getting up and moving around will get things back to normal near instantly.  Periods of time where it seems like I have a low level urge to pee that isn't real along with big bladder spasms accompanying tiny voids are also a thing now.

Three months into work-from-home I developed monumental lower back pain.  I was on the verge of seeking medical help for this when my boss suggested a "gaming chair".  They are designed to help gamers sit for hours on end.  I ended up getting an "Omen" gaming chair and whilst hideously ugly, it's much better made than the Costco job and it did significantly improve my back.  Getting laid off and no longer sitting at my screen for 10 hours made my back better again but it never came back to where it was pre-Covid.  I'd sooner have the job AND the back pain though.

7 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

. For scientific reasons, I decided to wait for it to happen again, and then I pulled back, deliberately, and I experienced two things: first, it was somewhat painful, like trying to stop a good strong pee in mid-stream, back in the old days, when I would go a few hours between bathroom breaks. Second, it didn't' completely work. When I reigned in the flow, I had a feeling of fairly intense pressure, and then the air got let out of it, slowly, and I could feel that there was some flow occurring. I wonder how long this will carry on, and what it means, if anything. 

I wouldn't mind if things started taking care of themselves in that department, although I could do without the slightly achy build-and-release cycle that seems to be required right now. I'm also curious as to where the hell all this volume is coming from - I got up and had a couple of cups of coffee, and that's it - no marathon binge drinking or anything.

Also has been my "normal" for quite a while now.  If I try to clench (which I typically will not do) I will at best temporarily modulate the flow down or maybe pause it for a second or two but I can't stop it anymore.

A decision to pee whilst still my decision, is now irrevocable once made.

The implication of this is that if I voided and started leaking, there wouldn't really be that much I could do about it.  Offsetting this is that void volumes are very, very low now.

Whilst we are not incontinent (putting bed-wetting to one side), I suspect we are at the point where for practicality and comfort, we need to be diapered for some stuff.

19 hours ago, oznl said:

Yes.  I've been regularly experiencing these episodes for quite a few months now.  It's invariably whilst I'm sitting quietly.  Getting up and moving around will get things back to normal near instantly.  Periods of time where it seems like I have a low level urge to pee that isn't real along with big bladder spasms accompanying tiny voids are also a thing now.

Okay, this is reassuring - so, I don't have to fit a urology appointment into my schedule before Christmas. Excellent. That's what this place is for; as we careen along our madcap path to the unknown, we can take comfort in experiencing some of the same things. It will also presumably be helpful if, for example, next week, I write that I'm going through a phase where, say, I notice that my output has dramatically increased in viscosity and shifted more to the umber in colour, and then you say, uh, no, THAT hasn't happened to anyone I know, might want to get that looked at, chap. 

19 hours ago, oznl said:

A decision to pee whilst still my decision, is now irrevocable once made.

This is very much the case. I once again took advantage of the fact that I was standing in a tiled space being pelted by hot water to relieve an urge that I thought would result in a small output, by volume, and I did what I usually do, IE not push, just relax, and I started dribbling... and dribbling... and dripping... drip... drip............. drip............. to the point where I grabbed a couple of sheets of toilet paper and held them at the ready until I had dried off enough to get into a diaper. 

In other news, I spent half a day with a major customer, something I have only done a couple of times since the pandemic kicked off, and this was my first test of wearing a true, plastic diaper of a decent capacity (A Rearz Lil' Monster in medium size) out for work, under a onesie and khakis. I have been field-testing this combination at social events or for running errands for a while now, so I was pretty sure I'd be fine, but it's still good that my theory has been confirmed. 

One thing I will have to get better at, though, as the season for socialization ramps up (curtailed though it will be by the pandemic), is planning out my changing schedule. I've become somewhat Scottish in my approach to taking a diaper off before its time (and is it still okay for Scots to make fun of other Scots with respect to alleged frugality?). I'm used to only wearing two diapers a day, but I had a snag with that when I was at a buddy's place to help him move some stuff, and have a couple of beers, the other night. I showed up in a diaper that was maybe at 70%, thinking that I'd only be there for a couple of hours, but after a couple of great beers he'd dug up, I decided to change my plans from driving myself home, to letting an app do it... ah, but what of my diaper?

I had a spare in the car, but, no really great place to go change it. Inside the car? Outside in the biting wind, in a populous residential neighbourhood, behind a bush or something? We were occupying his basement, which had a washroom right off the room we were in, with only a hollow door between us. Was I willing to wrestle with two diapers in that confined space, knowing that I'd likely be making strange noises in there? Or, what excuse could I invent that would make invading the main area of his house, and coming into relatively close contact with his family, seem reasonable, in the shadow of the ongoing pandemic? But how much longer could I trust my diaper? In the end, reluctantly, I "held it" for about a half hour (which worked, by the way, albeit not comfortably), and then I decided that the noises I could get away with in his washroom were the snap-snap-snap of my onesie, so that I could pull down the front of my diaper, and have a wee into the bowl, to buy myself another half hour or so. Next time, I'm getting into a fresh diaper before heading out. Lesson learned. 

Well, it's snowing again, lightly; it's a bit early for us to have had this much snow - 4 "events" - even here, in the frozen North. I wish it would either commit, and dump enough snow to make it worth firing up the snowblower, or, just knock it off until a couple of days before Christmas, to make everything picturesque. This light dusting does, however, allow me to engage in one of life's simple pleasures again - throwing snow pants on over a diaper, and going out to clear the driveway, before the compacted snow tracks made by tires freeze solid and require either a chemical attack, or many jarring lower back motions, to clear. 

There's something about the snow pants-over-a-diaper feeling that evokes distant childhood memories for me; it also feels a bit like I'm "only" wearing a diaper out there, while at the same time, in reality, the lumpy, over-sized garment could probably disguise the wearing of three diapers, and maybe a tutu. The best of all worlds. 

I've never sent my kids out in snow gear without other clothing on underneath it; my wife and I treat snow pants & snowsuits like jackets - I wouldn't go outside with just my winter jacket on, no shirt. But when I was a kid, either the culture surrounding such things was different, or maybe my parents were just weird (sorry, mom), but I recall standing by the back door, in a sweater, but with no pants on, with my sister, who was dressed the same way (but in panties instead of a diaper), queued up for struggling to get into snowsuits. 

Now that I mention it, I distinctly recall going sledding with my sister, and one of her friends, and being invited over to that friend's house, afterwards, for hot chocolate, and being invited, by her parents, to take off our snowsuits, and my sister and I looking at each other, and then her saying that we couldn't, and then hanging out with our snowsuits half taken off, just at the top, while sipping our drinks sitting on a bench at the entrance of the house, so that the melting snow that was adhered to our lower halves wouldn't get on their floors. So maybe it was just my parents who were weird. I'm sure that my kids think we're bonkers, too, probably for both good reasons, and for reasons that I would find utterly incomprehensible. 

I have two topics today; first, further to the earlier conversation I was engaged in about new patterns of nether-region "behaviour", I am once again wondering, where the heck is all this volume coming from? I am again sitting in my office (at home), in and out of meetings, wearing a big overnight diaper (a Rearz Elite), and, having been sitting now for just over two hours, I am dribbling into my diaper literally every 5 minutes. It's like my kidneys are on a treadmill. Once again, all I've had this morning are two coffees, and last night I actually ate some salt & vinegar flavoured chips (crisps for my Commonwealth friends), which generally leave me parched, and true to form, this morning, my diaper was barely damp. But already, sitting here, the front of it has grown quite a bit. Still, I fear that I will have to consign this wonderful nappy to an early grave, because these things get so huge once they're past half-capacity that I won't be able to do anything or go anywhere in it. These could be a 24-hour diaper, if I had 24 hours free from being in the presence of anyone other than my wife. 

Next, it seems that the universe is about to test my resolve. Having chucked my bag of boxer shorts into a dumpster a couple of weeks ago (and I'm thinking maybe I should have written the date down... might I want to set up an anniversary reminder in my calendar...?), my neurologist called me for a follow-up appointment after that MRI I talked about a couple of months ago; they are conducting as many of these appointments as possible by phone, in deference to the pandemic. 

Background for anyone not wanting to dig back into this now mile-deep novel of a topic: when I broached wearing diapers (to bed, initially) with my wife, I leaned into a medical explanation for the need of them, and that explanation finds its origins in a brain anomaly - a tumour, thankfully benign, that I've had for a long time. The continued monitoring of it requires periodic MRI scans and meetings with a neurologist. 

So, everything looks good, more or less, but, he saw some changes in the accompanying bloodwork, so he wants me to go see my family doctor for a full physical, and also, get the bloodwork done again. It's been quite a while since I've had the full service package at my doctor's office; there hasn't been a "trousers down" situation there since before I went 24/7. I'm imagining that a full physical might be such a situation. SOOOOOO.... once the appointment is set up, do I just put on my least decorated diaper, and run with it? And if it comes up (or rather, down), swallow, take a deep breath, and roll along? I could see him leaving me to get undressed, in which case I could just stuff the diaper inside my pants and hope it all gets over with quickly enough that I'm not notably sweating and red in the face, no "pinching it" required. Although I wonder what effect having to "hold it" might have on my blood pressure. Or what effect dripping onto his examination room floor would have. 

But if, after I don the gown of exposure, he takes his sweet time about it, what do I do? Ask to be excused to go to the washroom, every 15 minutes? Or, what about if I get there, and he says "Alright then, get undressed..." and he stands there, prepping his gear, waiting for me to strip down? I can't see how my wearing a nappy could possibly go undiscussed... either he'd want to send me for a battery of testing, if I said that I've become incontinent and just haven't had the time to delve into it - you know, everyone is busy these days... OR, I have to look him in the eyes and say "I've come to prefer them." 

Or, I go buy myself some throw-away boxers for the appointment, and hope that I can hold it long enough to make it through. Which would seem like a step backwards, although, really, the "rules" of this are all entirely of my own creation. There's no such thing as "cheating", per se, if the "cheater" is 100% in control of the rules. If I were 64 or 72 years old, with some young whippersnapper for a doctor, I'm quite sure that I'd just wear a diaper and treat the etiology of it as ancient history that I'm uninterested in, uh, probing again. But, this guy has been my doctor since I was a teenager.

I have two topics today; first, further to the earlier conversation I was engaged in about new patterns of nether-region "behaviour", I am once again wondering, where the heck is all this volume coming from? I am again sitting in my office (at home), in and out of meetings, wearing a big overnight diaper (a Rearz Elite), and, having been sitting now for just over two hours, I am dribbling into my diaper literally every 5 minutes. It's like my kidneys are on a treadmill. Once again, all I've had this morning are two coffees, and last night I actually ate some salt & vinegar flavoured chips (crisps for my Commonwealth friends), which generally leave me parched, and true to form, this morning, my diaper was barely damp.

Perhaps it's coming from Australia?  I can't soak a nappy to save myself lately.  Working at home, outdoors, in the heat. I suspect is the culprit.  I don't think I've changed a nappy the whole week that was even 50% used. 

They are "chips" here too btw...  I think it's the UK that has them as "crisps" although the word is recognisable to  us.

But if, after I don the gown of exposure, he takes his sweet time about it, what do I do? Ask to be excused to go to the washroom, every 15 minutes? Or, what about if I get there, and he says "Alright then, get undressed..." and he stands there, prepping his gear, waiting for me to strip down? I can't see how my wearing a nappy could possibly go undiscussed... either he'd want to send me for a battery of testing, if I said that I've become incontinent and just haven't had the time to delve into it - you know, everyone is busy these days... OR, I have to look him in the eyes and say "I've come to prefer them." 

Or, I go buy myself some throw-away boxers for the appointment, and hope that I can hold it long enough to make it through. Which would seem like a step backwards, although, really, the "rules" of this are all entirely of my own creation. There's no such thing as "cheating", per se, if the "cheater" is 100% in control of the rules. If I were 64 or 72 years old, with some young whippersnapper for a doctor, I'm quite sure that I'd just wear a diaper and treat the etiology of it as ancient history that I'm uninterested in, uh, probing again. But, this guy has been my doctor since I was a teenager.

I don't know.  I've been able to cruise 45m or so through the 6 monthly GP "tick and flick" meetings nappy-free.  I even managed a longer (90m) specialist venture where nappies would have automatically been spotted but it wasn't super-comfortable towards the end.

At this stage, where we are kind of not fully one thing nor the other, I'd probably squib it and go without OR, as @Newbee suggests, use a pull-up as insurance under boxers and hide it in your clothes.

I suspect at some point on this trajectory, the choice will no longer be ours to make.

49 minutes ago, oznl said:

They are "chips" here too btw...  I think it's the UK that has them as "crisps" although the word is recognisable to  us.

FGS! Chips are bit fat oblong lumps of potato friend off in beef flavoured oil (Chips: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple-cooked_chips).

Crisps are thin deep fried slices of 'potato' that have been flavoured heavily and stuffed in a sealed packet (Crisps: https://walkers.co.uk/crisps-range).  What is wrong with you all ... ? 

14 minutes ago, BedWetMark said:

FGS! Chips are bit fat oblong lumps of potato friend off in beef flavoured oil (Chips: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple-cooked_chips).

Crisps are thin deep fried slices of 'potato' that have been flavoured heavily and stuffed in a sealed packet (Crisps: https://walkers.co.uk/crisps-range).  What is wrong with you all ... ? 

Bizarrely, in Australia chips are ALSO big fat oblong lumps of potato fried in cow oil despite a certain US fast food chain carpet-bombing the population with ads describing them as "fries".

Also bizarrely, Smiths sold their chips as "Smiths Crisps" for years in Australia but finally caved in back in 2003 as people kept calling them chips regardless (are you listening Maccy D?).

Who cares.  We are talking sliced potato, deep fried and lashings of salt (and if I get MY way, chilli)  usually served with alcohol.  What's not to love?