LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public bathrooms or use your Diaper?

Always use my diaper to pee, never go out without protection these days, poop if i cant hold it which happens sometimes, will change soon after for the smell though

• Like 1

I am always diapered when I go out and about to deal with life's daily choirs & errands. Between the increasing weakening of bladder control (aging process being helped with unpotty training), a diaper is now always in order. Part of my unpotty training is, naturally, the poopie aspect of which I quite happily and freely use my diaper. And with having an IBS issue which creates from time to time an "immediate" need to do a poopie, a diaper is now a must. Along with a good pair of plastic panties, I can be relax as I go about my errands knowing that I will not have a leakage issue, nor an odor problem. When you then add a nice barrier of skin lotion before being diapered and heading out the door, I can quite enjoy the delights of having a nice wet messy diaper with not one person being the wiser for quite a number of hours until I get back home. :drive1:

• 1 month later...
If I need to I use my diaper for poop rather than a public toilet. I don't see the point in not using whet a diaper is designed to be used for in favour of discomfort of trying to hold it in.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which would you rather use, a public bathroom or your diaper?  It may sound weird but I would much rather pee and poop in my diaper than use a public bathroom rather then be exposed to everyone else's bodily waste. Most public bathrooms I have been in over the years are disgustingly dirty.

I do that on bus trips but never chose to poop my diaper on the bus though id like too but what do you suggest i dont want to be disrespectful to the people around me

I endup using my diaper most of the time when I pee due to my bladder issue, unfortunately I am ending up using it for bowel movmwnts as well as my bowel is starting to follow the same path as my bladder and not give me any warnings that I need to go and it just releases with a 10 second or so warning.
 the more it happens the less I am conserned about unexpected bowel movments as with bladder issues it’s something you get use to and accept when you have no control to stop it. 

Me too i endup usually peeing my diaper because my adderall causes loss of bladder control and i still can control my bowels but my adderall makes me poop more

• Like 1

I have not heard of that side effect of Adderall.   Can you share more details? I myself have gotten put on it and I was never on any medications as a child. It has been very helpful for me. But your comment obviously touches base with people who want the magic bullet of incontinence. So does that actually happened to you? You take your dose and I have difficulty and controlling your bladder when normally you would not? I know medications can affect many people different ways but that is quite astounding to me. 

I have not heard of that side effect of Adderall.   Can you share more details? I myself have gotten put on it and I was never on any medications as a child. It has been very helpful for me. But your comment obviously touches base with people who want the magic bullet of incontinence. So does that actually happened to you? You take your dose and I have difficulty and controlling your bladder when normally you would not? I know medications can affect many people different ways but that is quite astounding to me. 

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/adderall-side-effects.html

I was medicated my entire life since kindergarten

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 1/31/2019 at 4:47 AM, Rob110 said:

I endup using my diaper most of the time when I pee due to my bladder issue, unfortunately I am ending up using it for bowel movmwnts as well as my bowel is starting to follow the same path as my bladder and not give me any warnings that I need to go and it just releases with a 10 second or so warning.

the more it happens the less I am conserned about unexpected bowel movments as with bladder issues it’s something you get use to and accept when you have no control to stop it. 

That’s me too four years of limited to no bladder control I always pee my diaper or pants ever once in awhile like at work i can surprisingly make it to the potty. But as time went on I am losing fecal control. Usually at home I have little to no warning when I poop my diaper or pants. So I guess I am no longer potty trained at home.

On 6/17/2019 at 9:31 AM, jdark said:

It does 

https://rxisk.org/bladder-and-bowel-problems-after-antidepressants/

I also take Ecitalopram and Aripiprazole and have ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder/Aspergers Syndrome OCD and PDD-NOS(Pervasive Development Disorder Not Otherwise Specified). 

• Like 1
On 1/22/2019 at 3:49 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Diaper. Not all public restrooms are atrocious- it depends where you go.  There's a wide variety of public venues, and a wide variety in levels of cleanliness. That said, it's public. You never know what germs are floating around/ how hygienic or unhygienic other patrons are. It's why I switched to wearing thicker diapers like Rearz Inspire Incontrol and Dry 24/7 out in public- they can hold more, so I can go longer between changes/ won't need to even change my diaper out in public. 

I unfortunately do my lady since one of my jobs to do during the night shift is clean the men's and the women's rest room at the store.   So I have had to clean up all kinds or horrible things on the floor, the walls, and everywhere else.   Also, there are the times the toilets will not flush and I have to get them going again.   Oh what fun it is to have to use the plunger and get the stolen products out of the top of the toilet, or their drug of choice that they do on top of the toilet or try to flush down it.

Now despite being armed with this knowledge I would still use the public restroom because I am still way way to scared somebody will find out I am using diapers.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, TGalactic2012 said:

That’s me too four years of limited to no bladder control I always pee my diaper or pants ever once in awhile like at work i can surprisingly make it to the potty. But as time went on I am losing fecal control. Usually at home I have little to no warning when I poop my diaper or pants. So I guess I am no longer potty trained at home.

It does 

https://rxisk.org/bladder-and-bowel-problems-after-antidepressants/

I also take Ecitalopram and Aripiprazole and have ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder/Aspergers Syndrome OCD and PDD-NOS(Pervasive Development Disorder Not Otherwise Specified). 

I have taken adderall for years for my ADHD and I have had no bladder or bowel problems.

On 3/23/2019 at 2:13 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

I used to have this worry too, should I use to toliet or my diaper. 

During the first stage of my diaper training I would use the toilet for going poop but alway pissed in my diaper even when using the toilet. 

When I got to the point of wetting my diapers without having to even think about it I decided to go all the way and started just using my diapers for all needs whenever it needed to happen. 

Now I don’t even think about needing to go pee or poop, I just let it happen and take care of it when convenient. 

I no longer have to wait in line to use a public restroom or port a potty at a outdoor event. 

When did you decide to diaper train?

On 1/22/2019 at 6:47 AM, fillemup said:

Which would you rather use, a public bathroom or your diaper?  It may sound weird but I would much rather pee and poop in my diaper than use a public bathroom rather then be exposed to everyone else's bodily waste. Most public bathrooms I have been in over the years are disgustingly dirty.

I 100% agree! I would rather use my diapers, especially when it comes to being in public bathrooms. Besides it feels better than going on a potty. I just wish they made public changing tables softer and more comfortable and bigger when you're an actual baby.????

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Due to pandemic ,.I. won't even.be changed  in one 

If you think i.shit  my pants the jokes on you it. Was my diaper ?

Wjlhen you are getting cozy  with a vent I will be shifting It at home. Always wear your face Diaper

In these pandemic times I would be more inclined to use my diaper, even for poo. I haven't travelled far recently so thus far I've been able to make it home for urgent #2 needs.

Pandemic or no, if I'm out and padded I'll generally opt to pee in my diaper vs restroom.

• 1 year later...

My diaper is my toilet, I’ll wet my diaper wherever, whenever and the older I get the less concern I seem to have about where or when I poop in my diaper (as long as I’m heading away from crowded areas as opposed to into crowded areas) for example if I’m at the mall I’ll poop in my diaper when I’m leaving the mall (ideally as I’m headed to my car rather than when I’m arriving at the mall). 

• Like 3

I am the same my diaper is the only thing I use .

I don’t use my home toilet so why would I use public ones 

i do have a potty I will use if I changing and start to wet with out a diaper on

i wear 24/7 and only use a public one to change my diaper if I messy 

• Like 1

I'm the same as well, Diapers are the on thing I use

I don't use the toilet not even at home or in public

The only time I am ever allowed to use the potty is between diaper changes

• Like 1