LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training

10 hours ago, square_duck said:

The only potty training that I can think of,  involves a whip and a chair...... ???

BDSM?!?!?!?!? You naughty little boy!??????? Hahaha!!!!????????

• Like 2

No, not really. If you watch old movies about circuses, or about old aminal trainers, they always used a whip and chair when getting Lions to 'perform'....

Sometimes it didn't work out so well..

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, square_duck said:

No, not really. If you watch old movies about circuses, or about old aminal trainers, they always used a whip and chair when getting Lions to 'perform'....

Yeah I bet!??☠️⚰️??☺️♥️?

• Like 1

They once tried to potty train me but because of my medical conditions, they knew I was never gona master it and instead they threw me back into diapers and kept me in diapers.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, square_duck said:

Lions gotta eat too.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

They once tried to potty train me but because of my medical conditions, they knew I was never gona master it and instead they threw me back into diapers and kept me in diapers.

When was this buddy, how old were you?????☺️???♥️

5 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

When I was 21 years old. A combination of medical conditions and that I didn't like potty training was why I was kept in diapers.

Why did they EVEN try then?! LOL!???????

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why did they EVEN try then?! LOL!???????

I don't know, maybe they think it was worth a shot but then again, I failed it and I am kept in diapers since then. Since they put me back into diapers, they kept me like an adult baby because they know I didn't pass potty training.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

I don't know, maybe they think it was worth a shot but then again, I failed it and I am kept in diapers since then. Since they put me back into diapers, they kept me like an adult baby because they know I didn't pass potty training.

@Kawaharu

I think they may have done that because they wanted to give it the last shot, before they made the decision to put you back in the diapers. I agree that wearing diapers is a lot easier in some cases than having to worry about when you will have to go or where you will go. In my case, it is a lot easier to change a diaper, then it is to do tons of laundry every other week because of an accident. I’ve been lucky that I haven’t had very many accidents lately, but when it does happen it is ridiculous. Yesterday I don’t know what happened, but I had a blowout myself, and I had to clean it up. And I don’t even know What are ate to cause it, but all I know is I’m glad I have my diapers, and I don’t know why my stomach was hurting. My stomach has been growling and making noise for three days, so maybe what happened last night will clear that up.

wearing diapers is not that bad: this way you can be yourself, and having a diaper on is your “shield“. Protect you from what you release, and also protect you from adulthood: you have decided to live as an adult baby, and all in all, it sounds like it’s not that bad. One good thing about diapers is, whatever comes out, the diaper can take care of most of it. ??????????

Brian

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu

I think they may have done that because they wanted to give it the last shot, before they made the decision to put you back in the diapers. I agree that wearing diapers is a lot easier in some cases than having to worry about when you will have to go or where you will go. In my case, it is a lot easier to change a diaper, then it is to do tons of laundry every other week because of an accident. I’ve been lucky that I haven’t had very many accidents lately, but when it does happen it is ridiculous. Yesterday I don’t know what happened, but I had a blowout myself, and I had to clean it up. And I don’t even know What are ate to cause it, but all I know is I’m glad I have my diapers, and I don’t know why my stomach was hurting. My stomach has been growling and making noise for three days, so maybe what happened last night will clear that up.

wearing diapers is not that bad: this way you can be yourself, and having a diaper on is your “shield“. Protect you from what you release, and also protect you from adulthood: you have decided to live as an adult baby, and all in all, it sounds like it’s not that bad. One good thing about diapers is, whatever comes out, the diaper can take care of most of it. ??????????

Brian

They tried to potty train me and gave me one last shot but I knew I was never gona pass it and they made the decision to put me back into diapers. It was the best decision and it made my life a whole lot easier to deal with. When I got put back into a diaper, it felt like I was back at home and felt like they should have never attempted to potty train me. Since then, they don't even attempt to potty train me and they keep me in diapers permanently. Which means i'll never potty train no matter how hard they try or how much the bribe me. It's never gona happen.  It's way easier to change diapers than to do a crap ton of laundry and it's less work I have to deal with. I even laugh when grown ups and adults have to wash their underwear and I am in my soft, crinkly diapers.

Wearing diapers let's me be an adult baby and let's me cope and deal with incontinence in my own way. It's like being shielded, protected and safe from whatever the adult world throws at me. It even let's me define my own adulthood, which is adult babyhood. It even lets me be an adult on my own terms and nobody else's. The good thing about diapers is that they help me deal with whatever adulthood throws at me and Diapers takes care of the rest.

• Like 1

I do not think this is an IC issue since that is a matter of physiology. Barring VERY RARE circumstances, is it really a "Little" issue. In the case of a Little, it would be an accident (rare) or a bedwetting matter. I have no memorieis related to potty training. And I have more problems now than when I was 4. The last acceident I had was when I was 13 and it must have been something I ate and at that, I almost made it to the toilet before I totally lost it, and had been holding it for about a half hour and that was a one-off. I wet the bed once when I was 10 and that  was a one-off too. As a baby, I remember bieng diapered twice and that was after dark as the lights were on and it was before or just after I was 3. I was even out of night diapers well before I was 4. Otherwise, I was put in diapers only at a specific place during the day until I was 8 and at night until I was 9-3/4, but that was at a specific place and as a little girl among little girls and the reason for the night diapers was beause that particular house was built in the 1910'a or 20's without running water, gas or electricity in a place that had been quite rural at that time, and minimally updated in the late '40's. The toilet was in the basecement with no direct access from the main living space or upper rooms, which were accessed via a ladder and trap door. Bathing was done in one of those galvanized tubs with water heated on a gas stove and before that, in a fireplace, in which the gas stove was put to be near the chimney. But that was special circumstances

The condtions under which little girls were routinely diapered for long trips have not existed for 60-65 years depending on location and how much of the Interstate was completed in that location (Fall River to Boston was opened in '62 that I know of, before then, it was a 2 hour trip instead of 55 minutes)

So, it would seem to me that, 90% of the time,  potty training is a baby-toddler matter

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

you know oddly enough, i remember being in diapers as a toddler. having memories of using them and being changed. i have not one memory of using a potty,not even a faint memory,even though my mother has said that i did indeed use them. it seems like such an odd thing to block out, unless i really wasn't into potty training at all and didn't find it interesting enough to remember.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lil_stinkie said:

you know oddly enough, i remember being in diapers as a toddler. having memories of using them and being changed. i have not one memory of using a potty,not even a faint memory,even though my mother has said that i did indeed use them. it seems like such an odd thing to block out, unless i really wasn't into potty training at all and didn't find it interesting enough to remember.

Wow! That's very interesting. I've NEVER heard that before.??? I guess you REALLY did love your diapers as a kid, huh. But that's okay, because diapers are the BEST!???♥️??

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Wow! That's very interesting. I've NEVER heard that before.??? I guess you REALLY did love your diapers as a kid, huh. But that's okay, because diapers are the BEST!???♥️??

"potty is yucky! that's why i wear a diapey, i pee pee an poo poo in my diapey an daddy changes me :P" *starts grunting*

although as an adult i do wish i remembered more of my potty training, especially what was going through my head.

i announce my need to "go",  mummy or daddy brings a potty, and sets it down undiscreet, in the living room where everyone can see me do my business. i don't care, my only worry about getting this poo poo out of my bum. grown ups are clapping and singing songs, making a big deal of me simply relieving myself.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 5:46 PM, VisaT said:

Mommy (my wife) sends me to potty to "do my duty" before she put me into my bedtime diapers.

I'd act like I went on the potty,  but not really go. I'd hold it all to go in my diaper once it was put on me.

• 1 month later...

Potty-training is a great game for me as an ABDL because potty-training implies training pants and underwear. As much as I love diapers, I also really enjoy messing my pants, and it would be a great suspense-builder to have my 'mommy' sit me on the potty and have me 'try' to use the potty, only for me to end up filling my pants later. Anything that emphasizes that I'm deliberately choosing to be naughty and go in my pants is a bonus in my book. I also am a fan of potty charts that show that I've been having accidents every day.

On the flipside, as a switch I would love if my babygirl did the same to me. I'd be the responsible daddy and ask her to sit on the potty and try to go, only for her to go in her pants as soon as I let her up and off to play. How adorable.

• 4 months later...

while i don't get potty trained by my mommy, i do have to use a baby potty when i need to go. The catch is that i have to sit on it while still wearing the diaper even in public restrooms. It's mostly a way to humiliate me a bit, she even asks me if i have trouble and need to hold her hand