LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Normal (Finished!)

Elfy

James is driving home through traffic when a horrible but sadly familiar accident occurs. James goes home to face his family but patience seems to be running out.

---

This update, like all updates to my stories, has been available on Patreon for one week. It is only thanks to the generosity of patrons that I'm able to post as often as I do. For $5 a month you can see all my public stories in one place as well as getting early access to them, for $10 a month you can get the early access PLUS exclusive stories. There are other tiers and rewards on my Patreon page and I invite everyone to check it out, all support means a heck of a lot to me :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I would like to give a big thank you to all of my patrons without whose support I wouldn't be able to do this: DannyDazzler, Joe, Jerry J, Tim, Brandon M, Phantom S, Kittycat, Keeno, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, C Dom, Ali T, Sith, Conta, Mike S, Carter B, Dr J, Paul F, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Georgia C, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Jeffrey G, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, John D, Pierre-David G, M, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, Dorian G, Ceneroz, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Pierry L, Fernando L, Miss Amy W, Trish C, Wet, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Daniel O, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

The New Normal

By Elfy

James was driving home from college just like every other weekday and, as usual, the traffic meant that what should be a short journey was taking much longer. The eighteen-year-old rested his head against the window and closed his eyes as he waited for the traffic lights to change colour. He couldn’t wait to get home even though he had plenty of homework to get done before he could relax.

“Today we are talking punishment and whether using diapers to control…” James turned the radio down without opening his eyes. He had no interest in whatever they were going on about as he felt the sun beating down on his head.

There was nothing but the quiet hum of his car’s engine for a minute or so until James was suddenly shocked and forced to open his eyes by the sound of a car horn behind him. Traffic had moved and the impatient drivers wanted to move along.

“There… Are you happy? Asshole.” James muttered when he moved his car six feet forward and stopped again. The traffic was not easing up but it was certainly testing people’s patience.

It was as he pressed the brake and felt the car stop that he felt something in the back of his underwear. As he slid forward slightly in his seat he felt a slippery mess between his cheeks.

“Oh no…” James muttered as he belatedly realised what he had done.

James rolled down the window and sighed in frustration. It wasn’t the typical reaction of a person who had just left a mess in their pants but for James this wasn’t an uncommon situation. In fact, it was far too common.

James had known he needed to go before he left college. He had stayed an extra hour for football practice but had been distracted and forgot that he should probably visit the bathroom before driving home. By the time he had remembered he was already in his car and he really didn’t want to walk all the way back to his school just to use the toilet.

James felt the cool breeze rustle his hair as the smell of his accident started to permeate the car a little bit. There was nothing he could do now but wait until he got home and then try to clean up before his family discovered his most recent accident. He chastised himself mentally for forgetting to use the bathroom, and again for being lazy and not walking back into college.

The traffic continued to crawl slowly forwards as James felt the poop smear across him. He winced as the sticky substance invaded more and more skin space and he couldn’t wait to jump in the shower. A feeling of disappointed resignation seemed to hang over him like an invisible blanket.

James had been having accidents like this for most of his life. Ever since he had been potty trained he could remember tearfully going to his parents with a load in his underwear. They had assured James that he would grow out of it but the accidents continued. It seemed like once or twice a month he would fill his pants which had caused a lot of embarrassment and humiliation.

There had been medical checks and doctor’s appointments but no matter what the medical professionals poked and prodded James with they could find nothing wrong. It was very frustrating for James’ parents who were getting sick of having to excuse themselves from situations because their increasingly older son was pooping himself like a baby.

As the traffic finally eased and James was able to make a little progress he thought of the last thing his parents had threatened him with. He was eighteen-years-old but since he was still living with his parents they were determined to make him follow their rules and they said that if James didn’t stop messing his pants that he would… James shook his head, he didn’t want to think about that possibility and instead concentrated on getting home and up to his room before either his parents or sister noticed the damage.

When James turned into his own street he felt relief that he was going to soon be getting this tight pair of underwear off. Since this was a relatively common occurrence he had a routine that basically saw him running upstairs and bagging his underwear. James would have a shower and leave the soiled clothes hidden until his family wasn’t around before finding a place to throw out his smelly clothes.

As James got close and turned to pull into the driveway he felt his heart sink. He saw Katie washing their parent’s car and she waved as she saw James. With a gulp of fear James turned off his engine and watched as his smiling older sister walked over to him and leant on the open window.

“Hey, James.” Katie said as he turned the engine off, “How was college?”

“Umm, it was fine.” James tried to act casual but with Katie leaning on his window he was basically stuck in his car. He tried to work out whether the smell was noticeable but after sitting in it for so long he had become desensitised to his own stench.

Katie smiled but James thought he saw her nose twitch slightly. Was he being overly sensitive or had his sister caught wind of his latest public pants pooping?

“I, umm, I’m pretty tired. I think I’ll go up to bed.” James quickly said. He could already feel his cheeks going red and despite his attempts to keep cool he could feel his heart hammering.

Katie didn’t say anything but she nodded and turned off the hose that she had been washing the car with. As James quickly climbed out of my car and locked it James could feel her right behind him, she was like a prison guard as she didn’t take her eyes off James. She was still smiling a little but it seemed more forced than her genuine welcome a minute earlier.

James started to exaggerate the size of his accident in his mind. The more he dwelled on the small sticky stain in his underwear the more obvious he felt it must be. He had this absurd picture in his head of a huge lump sticking out from his rear end like a cartoon.

When James opened the front door he could immediately smell that dinner was cooking and perhaps almost ready. The massive amount of traffic earlier had meant that he was home later than usual and dinner would be served up soon, he really had no time to waste.

“James, is that you?” James’ mom’s voice called through from the kitchen, “You’ve got some mail. Come pick it up before you go upstairs please.”

With Katie right behind James he couldn’t pretend he hadn’t heard his mother so with another gulp and some sweat forming on his forehead James walked through to the kitchen where his mom was stirring a pot. At least Katie had seemingly stopped following him.

James picked up his mail and turned out of the kitchen before he could be engaged in conversation and he could see victory so close to his grasp. He turned at the bottom of the stairs to go up them but found Katie sitting on the bottom step with a more serious look on her face.

“Katie, I…” James began to speak but his sister just closed her eyes and sighed.

“Drop ‘em.” Katie said simply.

To most people this would be an absurd or nonsensical request but to James it had horrible meaning. He felt as if his blood had turned to ice.

“Katie, I can expla-” James was cut-off before he could finish.

“You know what mom and dad said.” Katie stood up now. She was a head taller than James and in an old wet t-shirt and bikini bottoms that she had been wearing whilst washing the car, “You have to listen if I want to check for… You know.”

James remembered the conversation his parents had with him. He remember being very upset that they were granting Katie the ability to check his underwear whenever she wanted but since the conversation had happened after a particularly messy episode he knew he was in no place to argue with the new rules.

“Katie, please…” James begged his sister to let him up the stairs without being checked.

“Don’t make me call for mom.” Katie said quietly.

James took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he reached down and pulled his pants down around his ankles. He stood with his tight underwear in front of his sister and blushed. When Katie indicated for James to turn around with her finger he reluctantly and slowly turned to show his rear end to his older sister.

It must’ve been obvious to Katie that James had messed his pants. James could imagine his white underwear would be stained brown by now but he still felt his sister pull the waistband back and then let it go quickly.

“Jesus Christ!” Katie exclaimed loudly as she backed away from James with a look of disgust on her face.

“Katie? What’s going on?” Cathy, James’ mom, walked through from the kitchen whilst still in her apron. She was already frowning.

James looked up at the ceiling with tears in his eyes as he knew the cat was out of the bag. He still faced away from my family but he could feel all of their eyes on him.

“James pooped his pants again!” Katie said loudly causing James to wince. James turned to the side to see that his father, Chris, was looking at him in disappointment from the living room doorway.

“Katie, go through to the dining room for dinner. Your father will serve it up.” James’ mom said after a short pause, “James go upstairs, take you messy things off and wash up. You can wait in your bedroom for me and your father to deal with you.”

James was hungry but he didn’t dare talk back. He pulled his pants back up and waddled upstairs, he could see everyone’s disappointed faces staring at him as he trooped up and into the bathroom. As James turned at the top of the stairs he heard his father mutter “Unbelievable…”

Slowly peeling off his clothes, James left everything in a pile in the middle of the bathroom with the messy underwear on top. He climbed into the shower and was grateful to feel the water washing him clean.

James knew the routine by now and after his shower he left his clothes on the floor and walked to his bedroom naked. He sat down on his bed and put his head in his hands as he went over the previous hour in his mind, he couldn’t understand why he kept making messes. There always seemed to be a reason but it couldn’t be coincidence that was causing it. Was there something wrong with him?

James sat quietly and naked using his bed cover to give himself a little modesty. He could hear the sound of the meal downstairs and he felt his own stomach pang with hunger, he hoped that whatever happened next would at least see him get some dinner.

It was around half an hour later when James heard footsteps on the stairs. He could tell from the heaviness of the steps that it was his father. James’ heart started hammering faster as he prepared himself for whatever was coming next, he felt like a small child waiting to be told off.

James heard the door to the bathroom open and the clothes were scooped up. He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the footsteps going back downstairs. The respite was brief though because just a few minutes there were more footsteps, it still sounded like Chris, James’ dad.

There was a brief knock on James’ bedroom door before it was opened. James sat quietly and looked down at the floor as his father stepped inside and closed the door behind him. It was hard to know who was more embarrassed, James was blushing because of what he had done and what would happen next but his father felt embarrassed that he even had to be doing this.

“James, when are you going to grow up?” Chris asked. He sounded tired, like he expected nothing more than for his adult son to soil himself.

“I’m sorry…” James said quietly, “It was the traffic.”

“It’s always something, isn’t it?” James’ dad said with exasperation, “Traffic, a big queue, food poisoning… There’s always a reason. Son, it isn’t normal for you to poop your pants so often.”

“I know…” James said but his father wasn’t finished.

“Your doctors have all said there is nothing wrong, even the psychiatrist said you were perfectly healthy, so why are we here and doing this?” Chris asked.

“I don’t know.” James replied sadly.

“It’s not good enough anymore James.” Chris continued, “You remember what mom said would happen the next time this happened…”

James did remember what his mom had said three weeks ago when he had come home from the shops in stained underpants. It seemed almost inconceivable that it had come to this, he wondered if there was any way to convince his dad for a second chance but realistically he knew that he had little choice.

James watched as his father walked over to the chest of drawers and pulled open the top drawer. His heartbeat quickened again and he could feel a heat rising in his face, he felt so strange even though he knew what was about to happen.

Chris reached into James’ underwear drawer and pulled out something that was very different to everything else. James heard it before he saw it, the soft crinkling of plastic as the big white rectangle was lifted out of the drawer.

• Like 1

Elfy another great start to one of your awesome stories. Horrible James must feel knowing that there is no explanation for his accidents. I remember how I felt as My wetting myself kept getting worse. It was almost a relief having the Doctor tell me the cause. No, I still wasn’t pleased I was having accidents but it was a bit of a relief knowing I wasn’t loosing my mind. Also, at the time I figured there would be a fix for the problem. I have learned to accept it now and just go on as normal as possible. I was happy to give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

James is given special new underwear after his accident on the way home. However, if James is to wear these new items the family will need some supplies and James is taken by his mother to the local mall to stock up. How will James adapt to this new and potentially embarrassing clothing?

---

This update, like all updates to my stories, has been available on Patreon for one week. It is only thanks to the generosity of patrons that I'm able to post as often as I do. For $5 a month you can see all my public stories in one place as well as getting early access to them, for $10 a month you can get the early access PLUS exclusive stories. There are other tiers and rewards on my Patreon page and I invite everyone to check it out, all support means a heck of a lot to me :)

I would like to give a big thank you to all of my patrons without whose support I wouldn't be able to do this: DannyDazzler, Joe, Jerry J, Tim, Brandon M, Phantom S, Kittycat, Keeno, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, C Dom, Ali T, Sith, Conta, Mike S, Carter B, Dr J, Paul F, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Georgia C, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Jeffrey G, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, John D, Pierre-David G, M, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, Dorian G, Ceneroz, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Pierry L, Fernando L, Miss Amy W, Trish C, Wet, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Daniel O, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

The diaper was far from a surprise for James. He had watched as his mother had come in shortly after his last accident and brandished the plastic-backed padding in the air. She had warned that one more accident and this would be going around James’ waist.

James had been fascinated by the diaper and not long after the infantile underwear had been placed in the drawer James had stood up and looked at the new object.

James had looked at the diaper several times over the last week. He had gently touched it with a trembling finger, picked it up to feel the soft plastic and hear it’s soft crinkle. James had run his finger along the leg bands and wondered how they would feel hugging his thighs. He touched the tapes and imagined them pulling the diaper tight to his waist. The disposable underwear was fascinating just as much as it was scary.

“I’m sorry I have to do this, James.” Chris said as he walked towards the bed, “But your mother insists on it.”

James felt the nerves in his tummy as he reached out for the diaper. He was embarrassed but also intoxicated with the idea of wearing the padding, he couldn’t stop imagining how it would feel wrapped around his waist. He made sure to look unhappy even if his true feelings were mixed.

As James’ father approached the bed he pushed James’ hand away. He was looking very solemn, as if he didn’t enjoy his task at all.

“I can put it on myself…” James said quietly as Chris unfolded the diaper.

“I’m afraid we don’t trust you to do it properly.” Chris replied, “We’ll be a lot happier if we can make sure you are fully covered.”

James blushed but nodded his head. He knew better than to argue and he didn’t exactly blame his parents for not trusting him when he had been so bad at keeping his pants clean. James slowly laid back on the bed as his dad threw the cover off him. It wasn’t as unusual for James to be seen naked by his family as it was for other people his age but it was still not something he particularly enjoyed.

The diaper was opened fully and James was rather surprised by how big it was. He lifted up his hips compliantly and allowed his father to slip the padding underneath his waist. When James lowered his butt on to the back of the padding he felt its softness almost caress his rear end, he could feel the fluffy absorbent material and the plastic waistband press against his skin. James looked away from his father in embarrassment, he didn’t want his dad to know how interested he was in the diaper.

The front of the diaper was pulled up with a lot of crinkling and pressed flat against James’ belly. He tried to ignore the strange tingling sensations the padding made him feel but it was very strong, it even overrode his feelings of shame that his father was diapering him.

The tapes were closed and the diaper tightened around James’ belly. It felt so strange to James to be taped into baby-like underwear, he finally looked down at himself and almost couldn’t believe he was looking at his own crotch.

“Take a few steps.” Chris ordered his son when he was satisfied with the tape arrangement, “I want to make sure it fits.”

James’ face went very red as he sat up and heard the plastic crinkling around him. He swung his legs off the bed and stood up. He felt the diaper hug his body and adjust with his movements and he heard each and every move accompanied by the tell-tale crinkling of a diaper. It felt and sounded much more obvious than he had imagined when he had held the diaper itself.

James walked around his bed and looked at himself in the mirror. He felt that strange mix of shame and excitement as he looked at the babyish underwear, he imagined using it and his mind started wondering how that would feel.

“Seems like it’s a good fit.” Chris said as he watched James’ movements with a critical eye, “You’ll need to put some pants on so your mother can take you to get some more. This one was just a free sample she got.”

James nodded his head but avoided looking at his dad’s reflection. He stayed still until Chris finally left the room and James took a deep shuddering breath. He twisted and turned in front of the mirror and examined his reflection, he was amazed at how much the diaper seemed to bulge out around the crotch and butt.

After half a minute James finally pulled himself away from his reflection and he walked over to his drawers. James had never owned too much in the way of clothes, he was never very fashionable and didn’t particularly care about how he looked, so when he opened the drawer containing his pants and only saw a relatively small pair of white shorts it wasn’t a surprise. James didn’t have any other options so he pulled them up and over his diaper, the padding pulled the shorts quite tight and did little to hide the crinkling baby pants. He enjoyed the sensations of the padding being pulled closer to his body but he didn’t have long to stand and think about his new state of dress before he was called downstairs. James quickly pulled a light blue t-shirt over his head and then started walking downstairs.

James tried to ignore the padding between his legs and walk normally but it wasn’t easy. The wad of absorbent padding made his legs bow out a little bit, he couldn’t walk normally so had to adjust to a wider gait. James could hear the crinkling with each step and realised that this diaper was a lot more obvious than he had thought it would be.

When James got downstairs he walked through to the kitchen where he found a plate of food waiting for him. It had been heated up and still tasted nice even if he had to deal with the rest of his family sitting at the table and looking at him. His sister in particular seemed to find his diapered state particularly interesting. James ignored the looks and ate as fast as he could. He was barely done with the last mouthful before his mother stood up and picked up her bag.

“Come on, we have to get to the shops before they close.” Cathy said, “We’re going to need a lot more diapers.”

Every mention of the word diapers made James wince as he felt ashamed of the tightly taped underwear. When he stood up from the table he heard himself crinkle and he blushed redder.

“All diapered up and ready to go?” Katie asked in a motherly tone. James hated when his sister, only one year older than himself, acted as if she was his mother.

“Yes…” James replied lamely. It felt like every reference to his underwear made it hug him a little tighter and bulge out a little more.

James followed his mother into the hallway and put on his shoes. He stayed quiet as he was led out of the house and into Cathy’s car, he sat in the backseat to try and avoid awkward conversation and looked out of the window as the car pulled out of the driveway.

Cathy didn’t seem angry anymore. She drove towards the shops whilst humming along to the radio and seemed like she usually did. James wished his mother’s better mood made him feel better but he was still very conscious of his underwear. As much as James appreciated the safety that the padding gave him he still didn’t like it, the only positive was that it seemed to make his parents happier. It even instilled in James a feeling of it being OK to mess himself, with the diaper on it felt like the expectation of him going to the toilet was lessened slightly and he felt a little less pressure about any accident he might have.

As they drove to the store mom drove past the football fields. James looked up at the large goalposts and suddenly felt another pang of nervousness, he wondered how he was ever going to play football again with these diapers. James shifted uncomfortably in his seat and felt the padding rub against him.

“Don’t fret too much, honey.” Cathy said as she looked in the rear view mirror, “You can’t keep making poopies in your grown-up underwear. The diaper will help.”

James didn’t think his mom really knew how little she was helping. He had to get changed with the other players and shower with them, keeping his diapers a secret would be impossible and he dreaded to think how the others would react when they saw his padding.

The car pulled up to the store far sooner than James had hoped. Ideally there would’ve been another massive traffic jam that would mean the stores closed before they arrived but as the car pulled into a parking spot James realised there was still plenty of time before the shop closed. James looked anxiously through the car window at the store and prayed there was no one he would recognise in there.

Stepping out of the car made the diaper droop slightly between James’ thighs and he followed his mother through the automatic door and into the pharmacy. The store seemed to be mostly empty except for some older people, James followed his mother through to an aisle that was stocked completely with adult diapers and diaper supplies. James’ face went red as he looked at it all.

“Whilst you were showering, me and your father discussed things and we decided that you will wear diapers all the time. If you need to use the toilet you can let one of us know and we will take you.” Cathy said as she looked through all the plastic packs of diapers and examining some of them, “Your sister will help you to in an emergency.”

“What about at college?” James asked quietly. He was looking at the supplies in front of him with shame as if it was all evidence of his lack of control.

“You’ll either have to hold it or use your diaper.” Cathy said with a shrug of her shoulders, “You can take a spare diaper with you.”

James blushed at the thought of filling his diaper whilst in class but he just meekly nodded. He rarely ever needed the bathroom whilst at college but he would feel on edge now, he would already be so nervous of people noticing his padding. The thought of excusing himself to a bathroom in a mushy diaper almost made him feel physically sick.

“How much do you weigh?” Cathy asked. If she noticed the uncomfortableness that James felt she was ignoring it.

James relayed his weight and his mother decided the mediums would probably be the appropriate size. When James saw his mom choose a pack of diapers and pull them off the shelf he felt his face flush with heat. He looked around as if expecting to see the paparazzi standing around and taking pictures of him.

“We need to get a few other things as well.” Cathy said as she looked at the shelves, “Powder, rash cream, wipes…”

“I need the bathroom.” James suddenly said. He could feel his tummy turning but he didn’t know if it was a case of actually needing the toilet or if it was just the talk of supplies making him nervous.

“Is that so?” Cathy looked at James with a wry smile. It was as if she didn’t believe her son and that she thought he was playing around, “Well, you’ll have to wait till we get home because we haven’t got changing supplies yet.”

“No, no…” James said as he looked nervously from side to side, “I… I think I’m going to be sick.”

“Really?” Cathy’s face turned from disbelief to worry, “OK, go to the bathroom, sweetie. I’ll be either at the register or outside the shop.”

James nodded his head and turned towards the customer restroom. He was pretty sure he wasn’t going to throw up but he didn’t want to be anywhere near his mom as she bought those baby items. James almost ran past some of the other customers and into the bathroom. He closed the squeaky door and locked it behind him.

Splashing some water on his face, James looked into the mirror and his eyes flew open in shock. At some point his shirt had rode up and the top of the waistband to his diaper was in full view. He had no idea if it had happened on his jog into the bathroom or if it had been visible for much longer. Would his mom have told him if he was flashing his diaper to everyone?

As James calmed down he realised that he did actually need to use the bathroom despite everything. He bit his lip as he contemplated the ramifications of this. His mom had basically told him to hold it till they got home earlier and he knew that he couldn’t remove his padding. James wanted to rip the diaper off and use the toilet like a normal adult but he had no spare diaper to put on and he knew his mom would be upset if he came out unpadded.

“She wants me to do it…” James said to his reflection.

Maybe if James had given it more thought he would have stopped himself. Maybe if he hadn’t been so confused about everything that had been happening that afternoon maybe he would’ve tried harder to keep from doing what he was about to do.

James leaned against the sink in front of him with his elbows and didn’t give it a second thought. He pushed down with his tummy muscles and watched his screwed up face in the mirror, he bent his knees slightly and opened his legs. The diaper around his waist hugged him tightly and the soft padding was almost welcoming what he was doing. Something about wearing a diaper just made James think it was perfectly normal to do this.

After a second of effort a muffled fart echoed around the room and James felt a shifting in his bowels. His sphincter was stretched open by a large turd that started sliding out of his body. James felt the log hit the rear of his diaper and stop prompting him to grunt and redouble his effort. He pushed hard and felt the solid lump start curling until he finally pinched it off and it dropped into the seat of the diaper.

James grunted with relief but pushed again to feel several small and more slippery lumps get pushed out of him. They passed easily but filled the back of his diaper up.

When James stood up straight he felt the heavy load in his baby pants push against him and spread across his skin. He winced a little bit and saw that he was blushing intensely in the mirror. He immediately regretted not trying to hold his bowels till he got home. He had filled his diaper just like a useless infant.

James twisted around in the mirror to see if the fresh lump in his pants were noticeable but it was hard to tell if the way his diaper stuck out was any different now to how it was before. At least the diaper seemed to be doing a decent job at containing the smell, maybe there was still a chance to get home before anyone knew what he had done.

“What am I doing!?” James exclaimed to himself in empty bathroom. He cursed himself for not thinking before messing himself like a hopeless baby.

James experienced such a rush of different emotions. He felt shame, embarrassment and anger but he also felt curious and there was a part of him that was even quite pleased. He wasn’t sure why but knowing that the diaper had done its job made him happy, he had one thing less to worry about.

James followed his first rash decision with another one. He relaxed his bladder and before he even gave a conscious thought as to what he was doing he felt the front of the padding burst with warmth whilst he wet himself.

As the pee flowed into the diaper James couldn’t help his curiosity and so reached around to his rear and felt the mess in his diaper. He squeezed and poked the padding to feel the poop within change shape, James didn’t know why but it was kind of cathartic.

James took a deep breath and checked once more for any leaks or signs of what had happened. When he felt somewhat confident that his humiliating mess was well hidden he walked to the door and shakily walked back into the store. He hadn’t really been keeping track of time but he saw that his mother wasn’t in there anymore. He looked out the window to see her leaning against her car and looking at her phone.

“Feeling better?” Cathy asked with a smile as James walked out of the store.

• Like 3

I think that’s going to be a bit hard to explain to his mom. He might have been able to get away with messing his diaper by saying he was sick to his stomach and just had an accident but not both ways. At best he can say he just went ahead and used the diaper to wet after the accident. I still don’t think that will go over to well. I was happy I could give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

The trip to the mall didn't go to plan for James who will want to put it behind him. He is struggling to come to terms with his new underwear when he finds out that the trouble may only just be starting.

---

I would like to give a big thank you to all of my patrons without whose support I wouldn't be able to do this: DannyDazzler, Joe, Jerry J, Jon S, Kinky ddlg, C Dom, Scy T, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Patrick S, Martin De J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom S, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Ali T, Sith, Mike S, Carter B, Dr J, Paul F, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Georgia C, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Pierre-David G, M, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Miss X, Fernando L, David L, Phantomsmkr528, Pf, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Wet, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Daniel O, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

James didn’t say anything but he nodded his head and looked away. The huge lump in his pants was really distracting and he was sure that the suddenly much thicker diaper was very obvious, he could tell he was waddling a little bit more than normal.

“Did you throw up?” Cathy asked as her son got closer. Her smile seemed to falter a little.

James shook his head to say no. He looked up at his mother furtively out of the corner of his eyes and saw her sniffing the air. He suddenly realised that the diaper was not containing the smell as much as he thought it would. He looked down at the floor as he realised that his mom knew he had pooped his diaper like a baby. James expected his mother to start ranting at him any second and he braced for the harsh words.

“It’s OK, sweetie.” Cathy said quietly. Her hand reached around gently patted James’ rear end, “Let’s get you home and in a nice clean diaper.”

James was so shocked that his mother seemed to be alright with what had happened that he just nodded his head and stepped into the car when his mom opened the door. He was still very red in the face as Cathy went around the car and lowered all the windows.

When James sat down on the seat he felt the sticky poop pile in his diaper spread over even more of his diaper area. He felt the strangest sensation as he sank into the loaded padding and felt the mess creeping around him like mud.

As Cathy stepped into the car and turned the engine on James really picked up his own smell for the first time. The infantile scent of a freshly messed diaper was filling the car and for the first time James realised that although most of his accidents involved him just dirtying his underwear a little bit, this had been a full on messing. It had been a complete emptying of his bowels and he had never had this size of accident before.

James felt like a toddler on the way home. As the car went over bumps and around corners he felt the mess spread further and it was soon impossible to tell which parts of James were messy and which parts weren’t. There was a strange comfort in the messiness though, a feeling that this is the worst that he could do and his mom had been accepting of it. He felt happy despite the state of his padding that was quickly getting itchy.

When James and his mom finally pulled up at home James’ waddling was crazy. Walking felt very uncomfortable and the whole diaper was now sticking to him. His football shorts bulged out and he wanted a diaper change more than anything else in the world.

Cathy opened the front door and when James followed her in he saw his sister on the stairs. Almost immediately she wrinkled her nose and James realised he must smell awful. He felt his mother bend over and lower his football shorts. James stepped out of them and looked down to see his diaper was severely discoloured all over.

“Hi James.” Katie said as she walked down the stairs. Her smile faltered a little but she didn’t seem to be making fun of James, “Get everything you need?”

“Y-Yes.” James responded haltingly as Katie walked past him and off towards the kitchen.

“Good.” Katie smiled again, “Looks like you got it all just in time!”

As Cathy took James’ hand and led him up the stairs James realised that his family were no longer angry that he had messed himself, now that he was in diapers they accepted it. It felt strange to waddle up the steps without everyone yelling at him for pooping himself but he smiled as he was taken into the bathroom.

Cathy let James shower by himself and when he saw what he had done to the diaper he could hardly believe it hadn’t simply exploded. The diaper was covered in excrement and James had to cover his nose as he folded it up and he sprayed the bathroom with a liberal amount of air freshener.

When the shower was over and James felt clean he walked out of the bathroom without any clothes on to see his mom sitting on his bed waiting for him. He covered himself up and she smiled.

“It’s OK.” Cathy said softly, “You just lay down and I’ll sort out your new diaper.

James laid down on his bed and wondered if this was all really for the best. Perhaps he should finally accept that he was always going to mess himself and that diapers were the answer. He wondered what his friends would think, what the football team would think and how he could get through college like this.

All of James’ questions didn’t seem to matter as he felt baby powder sprinkle on his crotch before his new clean diaper was taped up.

---

When James woke up the next morning it was with his diaper still clean and dry. This was expected since he rarely had problems at night and he quickly sat up in bed with a yawn, since it was Saturday he had no college to worry about so he took his time in pulling on a shirt and pants for the day. As he stood up and stretched he heard his diaper crinkling from his waist, rather than making him feel particularly embarrassed he actually felt quite happy.

Yesterday the diaper had taken everything James could throw at it and the padding kept it all contained until he was brought home and changed. It was a comfortable feeling of secureness in his diaper, a feeling that as long as he was in his diaper he wouldn’t need to worry so much about embarrassing accidents.

When James was fully dressed he sleepily walked out of his bedroom and down to breakfast. Halfway down the stairs he could hear that his family were already sitting down and eating, he felt a brief flutter of butterflies but pushed the door open and stepped into the dining room. All eyes immediately swivelled to look at the eighteen-year-old.

“Good morning.” Chris said as he saw his son walking up to the table, “Have a nice rest?”

James shyly nodded his head as he sat down at the table. He felt his diaper poof out in front of him a little and he knew that everyone could hear him. When he finally looked up from the table he saw his mom and sister looking at him with a warm smile, James’ dad looked a little sterner and it was clear that he wasn’t as comfortable with his adult son wearing diapers.

James picked up his knife and fork and ate quietly. He let the rest of the family talk about the upcoming weekend whilst he ate his eggs and bacon and drank his apple juice. He was happy that people weren’t making fun of him even if he did feel somewhat self-conscious.

“Do you have any plans, James?” Cathy asked a few minutes later.

“Not really.” James replied, “Probably just hang out at the house.”

“You really shouldn’t be cooped up on a day like this though!” Katie said enthusiastically.

“It’s fine really…” James smiled but would much prefer to stay at home. He didn’t want to wear these diapers outside unless he really had to. He was glad his family were accepting it but he doubted other people would be quite so happy.

“I know what we should do!” Katie clapped her hands together in excitement, “Why don’t we go out for a picnic?”

“I’m not sure.” Chris replied. He looked at James as he did so.

James blushed and looked down at his finished breakfast. He knew that he was the reason his dad wasn’t keen on a picnic, he was fairly sure that his father felt a little embarrassed by him.

“Come on!” Katie said.

“Well I can’t come.” Cathy added as she started gathering used breakfast crockery, “Some of us have shopping to do.”

“We’ll see.” Was James’ dad’s non-committal response.

James stood up to go back upstairs. He wanted to leave before his sister pressured everyone into an outing that they weren’t keen on. In his mind the best place for him was in front of his computer where he wouldn’t embarrass himself or his family.

“Is your diaper OK?” Cathy asked as she walked past her son.

“Y-Yes.” James spluttered. He felt himself go red in the face and he ducked his head down.

“Good!” Cathy replied, “Remember to just ask one of us when you need the bathroom.”

James didn’t need reminding and he hurried out of the room and back up the stairs. His diaper crinkled loudly but he let out a sigh of relief once he had got back to his room and closed the door.

Sitting at his laptop pushed the diaper against James’ butt and he pressed the power button on his computer. Once the machine was on he loaded up some of his coursework and started working in silence. It was actually quite relaxing for James to have some peace and quiet as he worked away in the corner of his room. The only distraction he had was sending a few messages back and forth with friends from college. He wasn’t the most sociable person but he had a circle of friends that he talked to quite often, being on the football team didn’t hurt his social status either.

After an hour at his computer James felt the need for the bathroom. He only needed to pee but he wasn’t sure if he was supposed to ask someone to help. He walked out on to the landing and after looking around to see the coast was clear he walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

James lowered his pants and looked down at his diaper quizzically. He knew that taking it off was a big no-no so he tried the only other thing he could think of. James reached through the leg band of his diaper and grabbed at his dick. With a little bit of manoeuvring he was able to slip it out the bottom of the padding and when he sat down he could use the toilet. He felt a bit like a girl as he went to the bathroom whilst sitting down but it was better than in his diaper.

Once James was done he stood up and tucked himself away again. He felt a little proud of his solution but even as he stood up and flushed the toilet he felt a little stream of urine go into the front of his diaper. It was only a few drops but it was enough for James to feel wet.

James had barely got back into his bedroom when he heard a knock on the door. He made sure his diaper was hidden underneath his pants before opening the door and seeing Katie standing there and smiling at him. She was dressed in a bikini top and very short denim shorts.

“Yes?” James said looking down at the floor to subtly check he wasn’t flashing his underwear.

“Dad says to get ready.” Katie said in her excitable voice. She was always so excitable and high energy.

“Get ready?” James replied with a frown.

“Yeah!” Katie said, “We’re going to the park.”

“I-I think I’ll stay here.” James could feel heat rising in his face and he could feel his stomach turn a little.

“Nooo!” Katie said as she reached forward and grabbed James’ arm, “Dad really wants you to come!”

James really doubted his dad was keen on going out at all and especially with James in his padded state.

“He doesn’t.” James replied quietly as he pulled his arm away.

“Wait, wait, wait…” Katie said as she blocked James from closing the door, “Look, he’s a bit nervous about things but he does want you to come. Besides…”

“What?” James asked as his sister trailed off and looked away.

“You have to come with us because if you need the bathroom you need one of us to…” Katie started but was cut off by James.

“I can do it myself!” James blushed even harder and it felt like diaper tightened as if to remind him it was there.

“You know that isn’t allowed.” Katie replied quietly, “The diapers are so we can keep an eye on things and unless there is no other choice mom and dad don’t want you changing them.”

“So I don’t have a choice?” James asked sulkily.

“Not really.” Katie shrugged, “But dad says to be ready in ten minutes so we can get there for lunchtime.”

• Like 3

Good chapter. I have a feeling that James isn’t going to have very good time at the park. I wonder how Katie managed to talk Dad into going out to begin with. He didn’t seem to thrilled to be taking his diapered son out.  I doubt he is going to be very happy to be changing him in such a public place. I still don’t have any likes today so I couldn’t give it one right now. I am looking forward to reading more. 

James goes with his sister and father to the park. Whilst Katie seems to adapt to the new situation quite well it's a lot harder for James' dad.

---

I would like to give a big thank you to all of my patrons without whose support I wouldn't be able to do this: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Jason M, Jon S, Kinky ddlg, C Dom, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Patrick S, Matijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom S, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Ali T, Sith, Mike S, Carter B, Dr J, Paul F, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Georgia C, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Pierre-David G, M, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Gnju G, Bask25456, Jukebox, Harold, Miss X, Fernando L, David L, Phantomsmkr528, PF, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Wet, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Daniel O, Anne M B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

James closed the door and bit his bottom lip. The park seemed like the worst place for him to be, he knew there was a bathroom there but it only had two stalls and on a day like this the park would be busy. He didn’t want to think of what would happen if he didn’t make it.

Subconsciously, James reached down and patted his diaper. Reminding himself that the padding was there did something to ease his fears and calm him down a bit. The diaper seemed to be both the cause of his problems and the only solution he had.

Ten minutes later James was sitting on the edge of his bed when he heard his sister calling up the stairs for him. James stood up and swallowed as if the hangman was calling him for the gallows.

James was the youngest in the family but with the diaper on he felt like he was a toddler again. As he put his shoes on he looked at his parents and sister who were smiling at him as if he were a child that they were all encouraging, James didn’t know if they knew what they were doing or not.

“Have you got everything you need?” Cathy asked Chris as he picked up his car keys.

“I think so.” Chris replied. When James looked up at his father it was hard to tell if he was any more enthusiastic about the trip than James.

There was no doubting Katie’s enthusiasm though since she was almost bouncing with excitement. She had a white t-shirt over a bikini top and her midriff was showing, she wore some skinny jeans to complete the look and she opened the door happily before hurrying to the car.

James was the last out of the door and before he had fully crossed the threshold he felt his mother grabbing his arm.

“You’ll be fine.” Cathy said with a smile.

James smiled but he wasn’t sure he agreed with his mom. He walked out to the car and made sure again that his diaper was well hidden, it was a very warm day and he already knew he would be sweating uncomfortably.

James climbed into the back of the car with the other two people occupying the front seats. By the time he had put his seat belt on they were pulling out of the driveway for the short trip to the nearby park. James could see lots of people walking around in the shining sun and they all looked to be happy and carefree.

When they pulled into the small parking lot James was the last person out of the car and looking around nervously at the crowds of people already there. James pulled his shirt down and followed his father and sister out into the green area.

Chris put down the picnic blanket and start unloading the food as Katie laid out a towel for some sunbathing. James sat down nervously and looked over to the public toilets, they were old and not particularly well taken care off, even worse they were packed with a long queue. James bit his lip nervously and felt his tummy rumbling just looking in that direction.

Things were a little awkward. Katie was listening to some music and soaking in the sun which left James alone with his father. James had thought Chris was uncomfortable with the diapers but now he knew he definitely wasn’t happy. They normally chatted happily about football but today he didn’t seem to know what to say.

“You aren’t going to… You know, are you?” Chris eventually asked his son.

“Huh?” James asked.

“You aren’t… I mean, it would be better if…” Chris paused and looked to the sky in frustration as if trying to find the right words, “I don’t want you to crap yourself, OK?”

“I… I mean… I won’t!” James blushed and looked at the blanket beneath him. It was embarrassing that he had to make that point.

James picked up a sandwich and started eating it just to distract himself from the embarrassing conversation. Silence fell on them both again as James’ oblivious sister continued to sunbathe happily. James wondered why Katie had been so enthused about him coming along when she was basically ignoring everyone.

After a few minutes James felt a need for the bathroom, not to poop, but to pee. He looked over at the large queue and winced at its length, he looked at the bushes that some other guys were using but realised that wasn’t an option. With the diaper he would have to pull down his pants to tuck himself through the diaper’s leg band. In short, it wasn’t an option to reveal his diaper to everyone here.

The need to go was growing and James knew he wasn’t supposed to take his diaper off. He belatedly realised no one seemed to have brought a change of diaper with them either.

“Dad?” James said as he fiddled with his fingers.

“Yes?” Chris replied as he thumbed through the pages of a car magazine.

“I kind of need the toilet.” James said hesitantly before quickly adding, “Just to pee.”

“Go to the toilet then.” Chris pointed over to the public lavatories. He shot a furtive glance at his son as if he really didn’t want to continue the conversation.

“I’m… I’m not sure I’ll make it.” James admitted shamefully, “And I don’t think I’m supposed to touch my own…”

Chris closed his eyes and shook his head slightly. He looked around for a few seconds before shrugging.

“Your sister won’t want to go and your mom said we should stay for a couple of hours at least.” James’ dad said quietly, “And I don’t want to go in a public toilet. No offence but, you know…”

“What are you saying?” James asked as he felt himself going red. He knew exactly what his dad was about to suggest.

“Well, why don’t you just use your… Underwear?” Chris suggested. He was blushing a little too.

“Dad!” James exclaimed as quietly as he could as he looked around to see if anyone could hear him.

“I’m sorry James.” Chris said again, “If you want to go queue be my guest. As long as the diaper stays on you can do whatever you can to use the toilet but I’m staying here.”

James looked at the queue which didn’t seem to have moved at all. He tried to consider his other options but his need was growing greater, he looked at Katie but asking her wasn’t an option. The only thing she could do was take him to the female restroom as if he was somehow handicapped and required the help. His father was watching him which wasn’t making any of this any easier.

With a shuddering breath James turned away from his dad and looked towards the car. He tried to relax his muscles and let himself wet the diaper between his legs. He could feel his dad looking at him and his body just wouldn’t let him forfeit his potty training. James would have laughed at the irony of having so many messy accidents but being unable to wet himself if he wasn’t so upset with the situation.

James’ bladder was starting to ache now and he became more concerned with excreting his urine than he was about embarrassing himself. He stood up and took a deep breath, he remembered when he had wet himself in the store and something seemed to click in his head. James relaxed his muscles and soon felt the splashing heat around his genitals, he almost audibly sighed as he relieved himself and felt the padding grow heavier whilst soaking in the urine.

It seemed to be half a minute before the urine stopped flowing although James could still feel the pee soaking into his underwear. He slowly sat back down and turned around with a very red face to see his dad looking at him still. As ashamed as he felt about using the diaper he felt grateful and happy that his diaper had protected him from an accident again, he was quickly seeing the benefits to the padded underwear even if they were embarrassing ones.

“Did you…” Chis started asking quietly.

“Yes.” James replied in a tone that brokered no further argument as he looked down at his food.

James bit into his sandwich as he felt the bulky diaper continue to distribute his accident through his diaper. He felt a mixture of shame and joy but with his dad looking over to him repeatedly he found it hard to be happy about the situation.

Eventually Katie finished with her sunbathing and joined her family in eating and talking. She seemed to have no idea what James had done and the wet boy was very happy when Katie’s idea of going into the play area and the swings was shut down by their father.

After some more time James felt a rumbling in his bowels and he knew what was coming immediately. In fact, James knew that he would be filling his diaper. There was no way he could wait until they got home and the line for the toilets was still long. His questionable control was going to humiliate him again. Why hadn’t just gone to the queue earlier, he might have wet himself still but he might’ve been able to get the diaper down to poop or something.

James held his tummy and winced as the cramping came on strongly and suddenly. He looked up to see both Chris and Katie looking at him with concern.

“James, are you OK?” Katie asked with concern.

James shook his head and blushed. He could feel heat rising in himself and he looked everywhere for something to help him, it was a forlorn hope though because there was nothing but open space. He could feel a pushing that he couldn’t resist.

A sticky feeling started appearing in the rear of the diaper and James gasped as he gave up the struggle. A sudden rush of soft poop pushed through James’ struggling sphincter and expanded the rear of the diaper. He could feel the mud-like substance coating his skin as James grunted slightly to evacuate his bowels.

James had his eyes closed as he shamed himself and yet the physical relief was immense. The smell hit James before he had finished soiling himself and he could only imagine the looks on the faces of his companions. He felt one last clutch of soft turds drop into the seat of the diaper before he finally felt done.

Slowly opening his eyes, James looked at his sister and father who both seemed shocked at the infantile episode. The smell surrounded them like a cage and it was very unpleasant.

“Oh for fu…” Chris was cut-off by his daughter.

“Oh, James!” Katie quickly put her hand on her younger brother’s shoulder, “Are you OK?”

James shook his head silently as he wiped the tears out of his eyes and tried not to move. He had just had his third accident in two days which was a lot even by his standards. He could feel the sludge in his diaper sticking the padding to his skin and he felt uncomfortable even though the diaper had done its job.

“Come on.” Chris said a few seconds later, “We’d better go. Your mother thought a change of diaper wasn’t necessary for a short trip to the park but…”

“He can’t help it!” Katie retorted with a little anger, “Come on James. Come with me.”

James took his sister’s hand as she pulled him upright. He felt the heavy mass of poop shift again and the extremely well used diaper sagged around his legs, James was quietly impressed his security underwear hadn’t leaked with all the punishment he had given it. He felt like a little toddler as he slowly waddled across the grass towards the vehicle.

Katie walked a little ahead of James and he assumed that was to keep out of the terrible smell that James was leaving behind. He looked around and he noticed some people looking at him, he cringed as he wondered if they knew about his soiled pants. James’ dad brought up the rear though he was staying far back as he carried all the picnic equipment to the car.

James felt such a strange combination of emotions. He was embarrassed and yet he felt safe because, yet again, his diapers had handled everything for him. He was highly emotional and the tears threatened to overwhelm him when he reached the car and the two siblings had to wait for their father.

James shifted from foot to foot awkwardly as the load in his diaper stuck to him unpleasantly. By the time Chris had reached the car and unlocked the doors James felt certain that the nearby families could smell him, he even saw one woman check their baby’s diaper and look confused when it was clean.

When James sat down in the car he felt the stinky diaper squash against him as his body forced the poop to spread all over the front and back of the padding. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling and he joined the others in rolling down his windows.

As the car pulled out of the parking lot with it’s occupants silent James looked out the window at everyone still enjoying their day out at the park and he felt bad that he had cut his families short. He felt like he had ruined the day for them with his lack of control.

“I’m sorry.” James almost whispered.

“It’s fine. You couldn’t help it.” Chris finally answered after a few seconds of silence. James smiled that his father wasn’t blaming him even though the whole situation was hard for him to accept.

There was another quiet period as the car rolled down the road. James thought the smell was actually getting better but he assumed his nose was just getting used to it.

“Besides…” Chris eventually continued as he looked in the rear view mirror, “It was probably more sanitary to use the diaper than those toilets… Easier to clean too!”

The car broke out into giggles as everyone found some humour in the situation. James blushed but laughed along with everyone else despite the sticky coating in his pants. He was grateful when they pulled up at home and whilst the others unloaded the car James walked straight up to the front door and rang the bell.

“Oh, hello. You’re home ear-” Cathy stopped herself as she smelt the air and looked down at James, “Get yourself up to the bathroom, darling. Get yourself nice and clean, I’ll be up in a minute.”

With a kiss on the cheek James happily walked inside and up the stairs. The thought of warm water washing off his stinky mess was intoxicating and at that moment he could think of few things he wanted more.

I liked the new chapter. I think Chris has about reached his limit. I was a little surprised at the attitude change in Katie. I didn’t expect her to all of a sudden become supportive of James. I am looking forward to reading the next installment.

• 2 weeks later...

James is home after a traumatic picnic but a small slip causes him more problems soon afterwards. With a return to college coming up he worries about the new status quo.

---

I would like to give a big thank you to all of my patrons without whose support I wouldn't be able to do this: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Whatsnot, Ali T, Dre, Chris, Sebastian, Camilo H, Jason M, Jon S, Kinkyddlg, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, PhantomSonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Sith, Mike S, Dr J, Paul F, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Georgia C, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Pierre-David G, M, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Cole S, Bask25456, Jukebox, Miss X, Fernando L, David L, Phantomsmkr528, PF< MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Wet, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

Once James was in the bathroom he eagerly took his clothes off and looked down to see a very discoloured diaper looking very much the worse for wear. He almost hesitated to touch it fearing that it might burst or something.

James gently peeled off the diaper’s tapes and lowered it to the floor. The smell was incredible and James had to turn his head away as he folded it up and taped the nasty package closed. He opened the window and sprayed liberal amount of air freshener all over the room to try and mask the smell as the shower warmed up.

When James had finished scrubbing himself clean he dried himself and wrapped a towel around his waist just like the previous day. He left the soiled diaper and used clothes in the bathroom and walked into his bedroom where he expected his mother to be standing. He was surprised to see that it was his father who was waiting for him by the bed.

“Dad?” James stepped into his room tentatively.

There was a diaper laying open on the bed as well as the packet of baby wipes. The sun was streaming in through open curtains and the room felt slightly too warm even though the window was open.

James had his towel wrapped around his waist but as he looked at his dad he felt very naked. He had been taken by surprise and wondered whether Cathy had sent him upstairs. He was smiling at James though and looked happy to be there, it wasn’t the forced kind of smile that James recognised from before, this seemed genuine.

“Hello James.” Chris took a breath and gestured for his son to come over to him.

James walked forwards and stood in front of his father. He wasn’t quite sure what was going on and was very surprised when Chris reached forward and pulled James towards him. James was a strong guy but he allowed himself to be moved towards his father, he was wondering what his dad had planned when James was pulled against his dad’s knees and he was left in a sitting position on his father’s lap.

James blushed and looked away shyly as his dad sat him on his lap. James was sitting across his father’s legs and looking towards the window as Chris wrapped his arms around him. It was a cuddle that a toddler might get from his father. It felt nice to James but was still embarrassing when he had always been a big and strong man, sitting like this seemed to just emphasise how small James had felt recently.

“I’m very sorry, James.” Chris said to his son, “You have a problem and I should have been more supportive towards you.”

“It’s OK.” James said shyly. He didn’t like to be described as having a problem but it did seem to quite accurately describe all his messing accidents.

“No, it isn’t.” Chris shook his head and look remorseful, “I just want you to know that I’m here for you now, alright?”

James nodded his head as his dad hugged him closer. He felt his father rocking him slightly as they hugged, this all still seemed so out of character for James’ father that James felt quite awkward. He would probably have felt awkward no matter who was hugging him like this because it made him feel like a small child. James was glad when he was finally let go and allowed to stand up again.

“Well, that’s out of the way.” Chris said with a little laugh. He was blushing a little himself, “Come on over and we’ll get you diapered up for the rest of the day.”

James hadn’t been naked in front of his father before so he was a little cautious in removing his towel. He looked down at the diaper and wondered why he wasn’t allowed to put it on himself, he assumed his family didn’t trust him to do it properly.

“There’s no need for modesty.” James’ father said, “You don’t have anything that I don’t have.”

James blushed as his dad giggled and stood up. James took a deep breath before slowly lowering his towel. He was left exposed and he quickly laid down on top of the open diaper. He turned his head to look away from his dad as he felt the back of the diaper getting adjusted underneath his body. He could feel the padding pushing against his soft skin as his father wordlessly adjusted it.

“Why do I have to wear diapers at home?” James asked, “If the toilet is right there why do I have to have these things?”

“Having a toilet nearby hasn’t always stopped you from having an accident.” Chris replied as he made sure the diaper was straight and lifted the front up, “Remember Billy’s birthday party?”

James went quiet as he remembered an event three years ago that seemed to typify his lack of control. At fifteen-years-old, James had gone to a small birthday party held by his cousin who was two years his junior. James wasn’t too keen on going but his parents insisted on it, the party had been quite dull and was mainly for Billy and all his friends to hang out.

At some point during the party James had suddenly realised he needed the bathroom. He had run upstairs to the house’s only toilet only to find it locked. After a minute of waiting he had knocked on the door but was told to wait.

Waiting was not James’ forte and he quickly became desperate enough that he had to find an alternative. He had looked around for something that he could use in an emergency but all the doors were locked. Hurrying back downstairs he told him dad that he needed the toilet and that it wasn’t available, James’ father had told him to simply wait a few minutes and the toilet would be available. He had barely finished his sentence when James had filled his pants with a solid log of poop. The smell had quickly made what he had done apparent and Chris had to shepherd his son outside and to the car.

Whilst James sat down and felt the sticky mess push against himself he watched his dad make excuses before walking out to the car looking angry and annoyed. They had driven home in silence and James had to explain to his mother why he was home from the party early. Just one of many incidents that had happened to James all throughout his life.

“All done.” Chris said breaking James from his memories.

James looked down to see the diaper tightly wrapped around his waist again. It crinkled loudly as he sat up and looked at his dad with his red face, he felt doubly embarrassed by the diapering and the memories of his past.

“You need diapers.” Chris said as he reach forward and hugged his reluctant son, “And that’s OK.”

James watched his father stand up and leave the room shortly afterwards leaving him alone in bed. He let out a deep sigh as he tried to come to terms with everything that had happened that morning. It wasn’t easy to do because it felt like so much had changed. The padding around his waist crinkled loudly with each movement he made but it didn’t make him feel bad, the reminders that he was protected made him feel calm.

James looked at his phone to see he had a whole host of texts and missed calls. A couple were spam but most were from friends at college, mostly other football players. James looked through them and dismissed them all, they only made him feel the crushing anxiety of what was to come. Going to college in diapers and playing football with them would be so much harder than everything that had happened up till now.

By some miracle James had managed to keep his accidents a secret from everyone at college. There had been close calls including one time he had sprinted out of a classroom debate much to the amusement of the other students and bemusement of the professor. He had even left halfway through the day a few times with dirtied underwear, he would sneak into his home and hope no one else was home when he changed.

Life at school as a child and teenager had been very difficult. James’ accidents had been harder to hide when he had less freedom to come and go as he pleased. He had found himself the target of bullying and name calling quite often which only made his accidents worse.

James’ accidents at school causing him to be a social pariah was what motivated James to work out over the summer and go to college as a much bigger person, he was also determined not to let others know of his problems no matter what it took to hide them.

Taking a deep breath and calming himself down, James climbed out of bed and got dressed in a pair of loose-fitting pants and a plain t-shirt. It was still stiflingly hot in the small bedroom so James left the door open and pushed the window as far open as he could.

James sat down at his computer and started doing some homework. He was happy to forget his problems by working on his essays and coursework, he normally hated doing them but it was a great distraction from the real world.

The heat would not be ignored though. Even with the window and door open and allowing the circulation of air it was still so hot. It didn’t take James long to start feeling very sweaty and the situation was worst around his diaper area.

James didn’t really hesitate to take his pants off. It didn’t do a lot to help but he felt a little less sticky with his legs uncovered. He was typing away at his computer for half an hour when he was suddenly made to jump by a sudden and loud sound.

“JAMES!” It was the voice of James’ mother.

James automatically winced as he turned around in his chair and looked to his bedroom door, he wondered what he had done that had apparently annoyed his mom so much. James didn’t have to wait long as Cathy soon walked into the bedroom looking annoyed, she was holding James’ clothes from the picnic in one hand and his dirty diaper in the other.

“What is this?” Cathy said as she dropped the clothes on the bed and pointed at the diaper.

James looked down at the floor. He could smell the messy contents from the diaper from here, he had forgotten that he had left the diaper on the floor of the bathroom. James had just assumed someone else would take care of his problem.

“My… My diaper.” James said quietly as he looked at the floor. He suddenly felt embarrassed to just be sitting at his desk with no pants on.

“Why did you leave it in the bathroom?” Cathy asked, “The whole room stinks now.”

“S-Sorry…” James said quietly, “I just thought someone else would do it.”

“Well it’s time to learn that you have to take care of your own messy padding.” Cathy said as she placed the used diaper on the bed, “You can get up right now and take this diaper down to the trash outside.”

James stood up and picked up his pants. He quickly slipped them on and walked around his bed to the diaper, he picked it up without looking his mom in the eye and hurried down the stairs. Carrying an older diaper outside seemed more dirty than when he just taken it off somehow, he felt a little unwell as he walked out the front door.

Walking up towards the curb with the trash cans he looked around nervously and felt like people were staring at him from all sides. He quickly lifted the metal lid and dropped his shameful load, he briefly looked down at the loaded padding before lowering the lid.

“James? Man, how are you?” A sudden voice made James drop the lid and nearly knock over the trash.

“Hello Danny.” James said as he took a nervous step back.

Danny was one of the other players on the college football team. As quarterback James spent half his time looking for Danny down the field. Danny was a wide receiver, a good one as well since he often had scouts from professional teams checking him out. James wasn’t quite at that level but there was still an outside chance of him making it.

“What’s up, dude?” Danny said, “Haven’t seen you around this weekend.”

“N-Not much.” James replied. He was suddenly acutely aware of his diapers, both the dry one he was wearing and the stinky one in the trash can, “Just busy.”

“Are you alright?” Danny asked. He took a step forwards towards James, “You look very pale.”

“I’m fine.” James said as he took another step back. He heard crinkling from around his waist.

There was an awkward silence and Danny looked like he wanted to ask more questions so James slowly started backing away towards the house again. He winced as he heard his diaper crinkle but he couldn’t tell if Danny could hear him.

“Well, see you later, I guess…” Danny looked confused and James didn’t blame him.

“Bye.” James said simply as he continued backing away. He didn’t take his eyes off of Danny who started cycling away soon afterwards.

As soon as Danny was out of sight James turned around and sprinted back inside the house making sure to slam the door behind him. He was breathing hard and feeling a little shaky but he had made it through the awkward situation, it did nothing to encourage him for going back to college on Monday. He had no idea how he would get through it with his shameful secret intact.

James has to face up to the terrifying prospect of going back to college whilst still in turmoil over his recent accidents. He can only hope that his worst fears are unfounded and that he can make it through like any other normal day.

---

I would like to give a big thank you to all of my patrons without whose support I wouldn't be able to do this: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Mikael B, Whatsnot, Ali T, Sebastian, Camilo H, Jason M, Jon S, Kinky ddlg, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom Sonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Sith, Mike S, Dr J, Paul F, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Georgia C, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Fernando L, Miguel A, Cole S, Bask25456, Jukebox, Miss X, David L, Phantomsmkr528, PF, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

James woke up on Monday morning with butterflies in his stomach. He hadn’t had much sleep the night before and when he sat up with his diaper crinkling beneath him the day ahead of him was already at the front of his mind. He turned off his alarm ten minutes before it was due to go off and he looked across the room at the curtained window. He felt as if he was waiting to be called to the gallows.

It took James a while to work up the courage to get out of bed. He wandered around his room and slowly got dressed, his bag was already packed from the night before but he added a second spare diaper just in case. James prayed that he wouldn’t need either of them because he didn’t think he could hide a full diaper change.

“James?” James’ father was calling from downstairs, “You’re going to be late!”

James checked his phone to see that he was pushing this to the wire. He had woken up early but his desire to stay hidden in his room had meant he had been slow in getting ready. His drive to college wasn’t too long but the traffic could be horrendous. With nothing else to cause him to delay his trip James scooped his bag on to his back and left his bedroom. He wanted to stop by the bathroom on the way out but he found the door closed, he only wanted to pee but he could hear the shower running and knew he didn’t have time to wait.

James walked down the stairs and as he sat on the bottom steps to put his shoes on he remembered his day in the park when he had wet himself. He had discovered that wetting himself like that wasn’t too bad and was certainly preferable to the bladder pain of holding it. When James had finished tying his shoes he stood up and took a deep breath.

After a few seconds where it felt like he was on the verge of wetting himself he felt urine start pouring out of him like a leaky hosepipe.

“Everything alright, James?” Cathy was walking down the stairs in a dressing gown with obviously wet hair.

James leaned against the wall to let his mother pass whilst continuing to wet himself. He looked up and saw that the bathroom was now free. James rolled his eyes, as soon as he had let go in his diaper the option of using the toilet opened up. There was little time to worry about that though, James smiled at his mom as the wetting ended and then turned to the front door. He could feel the warm swollen padding rubbing against his thighs as he stepped out into the hot sun. James tried to ignore the wet diaper he was wearing or act like it was a normal thing to be doing but it was really hard when every movement moved the padding and pressed the soaked front of the diaper into James’ crotch.

The drive wasn’t too bad but he was very distracted by what was underneath his pants and thoughts about being caught wearing it at college. He wasn’t sure exactly how obvious it was but he felt like there was a neon sign above his head advertising his underwear to everyone.

It was strange how quickly James adjusted to the wet diaper. After a few minutes he had basically forgotten that it was soggy, his mind was filled with the fears of reaching university. Having a wet diaper wasn’t too bad, as long as he could avoid messing himself he knew he would be fine.

Paranoia coursed through James’ body as he pulled into his parking space and stepped out of the car. He had some people waving at him and calling his name, as quarterback of the football team he was a well-known face around the school. Normally James had no problem with being recognised but today he just wished he could melt into the background.

James awkwardly pulled his bag out of the car and then flattened his shirt down. He had to make sure no one found out about the diapers, he knew that if they did he would never be forgotten. He pictured himself standing in the middle of the football field and hearing the roaring crowds in the stands chanting “Diaper boy!” at him.

James only had a couple of classes today and his first lecture was due to start in just a few minutes. He would need to hurry to not be late. Around him were a few other late arrivals who were sprinting into the college with their bags.

Walking quickly down the halls was a good experience. James didn’t need to worry about his diapers being discovered because in the noisy halls because there was so much going on, he started feeling comfortable about what he was doing as he joined the bustling throngs of people heading to their classes.

James was studying History and the lecture he was heading to was on the history of South America. It wasn’t something he had a huge amount of interest in but it was a necessary unit and he had to keep his grades up. When he turned the corner at the end of the corridor to see the hallway was empty he felt his stomach do a flip, it meant he was late and everyone was already in the lecture.

Placing his ear against the door James could hear the professor already talking. James bit his bottom lip and slowly pushed open the door, he saw the huge crowd of people turn to face him as he slowly crept into the now silent room. He mouthed an apology to the teacher who nodded their head, the old man wasn’t a harsh disciplinarian. In some classes the professor locked the door as he started the lecture, this teacher was a lot more lenient.

James walked across the open area in front of the lecturer and winced. In the silence of the room his crinkling seemed to echo everywhere, James didn’t know whether he was just imagining it or he actually was extremely obvious.

The nearest seat was halfway up the steps with students on either side. James was acutely aware of the noise his crotch was making as he took each step and the extra attention he was giving his walking just seemed to make him waddle even more. He was very grateful to sit down and see people stop looking at him. James tried to see whether anyone had worked out his secret but everything seemed normal.

The lecture wasn’t very interesting but James did his best to pay attention and write his notes. It was another in a long line of hot days and he was very glad he had brought water to the lecture with him, by halfway through the two hour timeslot his bottle was empty.

James was pleased and increasingly relaxed as time went on. It didn’t seem like anyone knew about his padded crotch and that meant he could calm down a little bit and focus more on the lecture.

With fifteen minutes of the lecture remaining James started to feel the effects of the water he had been drinking. He was feeling quite bored by the lesson and was laying his head on his arms when he felt the familiar feeling of needing to urinate. It shouldn’t be a problem for James though since he should be able to hold it, there was only fifteen minutes until the end of the class after all.

Maybe it was a psychological thing but with his diaper already wet James found a part of him just thinking he should let go into the diaper, it was what it was there for after all. James shook the thought from his mind, he wasn’t some child who was poorly potty trained, he was a man and he would hold everything until he got to the bathroom after class.

“It was when the Brazilians expelled the Portuguese that…” The lecturer droned on and on from the platform. Half the students around the room seemed to be asleep and the other half were furiously taking notes.

James couldn’t take his eyes off the clock above the teacher which seemed to be ticking much slower than normal. A couple of times James was almost certain the clock was ticking backwards, he found himself increasingly of the opinion that he should stand up and leave but he didn’t want to disturb the lecture again. He imagined being asked where he was going and having to tell the lecturer he needed the bathroom and couldn’t wait just a few more minutes.

“Of course the economy was built on sugar farming and slavery but…” The lecturer continued completely oblivious to how uncomfortable one of his students was feeling.

James started to feel very uncomfortable and was moving around on his seat much to the annoyance of the students around him. He was getting more and more looks from those sitting near him and that was the last thing he wanted. He was already going red in the face as he mouthed apologies to a young woman next to him when he accidentally elbowed her.

Maybe despite the embarrassment of wetting himself he should just let go in the diaper before he annoyed anyone else. He had already abandoned listening to any of the lecture but he didn’t want to affect other people’s learning.

James decided it would be the right thing to do so he put down his pen and sat up straight. He closed his eyes and tried to relax himself as he prepared for the warm flooding feeling. After half a minute he realised it was a lot harder to do this whilst sitting down. James tried to imagine he was standing in front of a urinal or sitting on a toilet but it was doing little to help and now his bladder was aching more than ever.

“Come on…” James muttered to himself. The young lady sitting next to him looked at him weirdly.

Lifting himself off his chair slightly and trying to relax James suddenly felt a small trickle of pee flow into the padding between his legs. He took a deep breath and held it, a couple of seconds later the small trickle turned into a stream and he was soon emptying his bladder into his diaper freely. James even sat back down in his seat because once the flow had started he found it a lot easier to continue.

James wondered if the people around him knew what was happening. It seemed impossible that they would be able to notice the wetting but at the same time it felt like such an alien thing to be doing.

As James sat in his own urine he found the spreading warmth to be somewhat relaxing. That old feeling of knowing the diaper was there to protect him made James happy as he flooded it. He let out a contented sigh as he picked up his pen again.

Almost as soon as James had picked the pen up he felt as if a lightning bolt had struck his body and he dropped it again. The spreading warmth had travelled all around the incontinence underwear but now it seemed to be going further. The warmth on his crotch began spreading down his leg and he realised he had sprung a leak!

The confidence in his diaper to hold his accidents evaporated on the spot as James realised his urine was now soaking into his pants. To his horror he could feel his thighs getting wet and the tickling of urine running down his leg felt awful. He had no time to wait, he had to forget everything and get out of here whilst he still had his dignity, he couldn’t hang around and wait for his secret to be discovered.

James picked up his backpack and carelessly swept everything in front of him into it very roughly. Only as he was zipping it up did he realise that his spare diapers were visible. Furtive glances around seemed to confirm that some people may have seen the diapers, people were looking his way as he frantically zipped his bag up.

Even now James could still feel urine on his leg. He didn’t dare look down and see the damage, he could feel a small puddle around his foot and he hoped no one would recognise it for what it was.

Standing up and throwing his bag over his back, James hurriedly started walking down the stairs. He chanced a look downwards and despite his darkly coloured pants he could definitely see the remnants of the urine. Standing up only seemed to increase the flow as well, the battered diaper was waving a white flag and the troops from his bladder seemed to be conquering everything.

“Oh my God…” Came an exclamation from somewhere behind James. He didn’t look around or break his pace.

James walked a little more quickly and could hear mutterings from the people behind him. He hoped they didn’t recognise who he was and he did his best to hide his face, even the professor was looking at him strangely. With tears in his eyes James turned to the door and exited the lecture hall, as soon as he was in the main corridor he started running towards the bathroom. The wet feeling was quickly cooling and it was getting even more uncomfortable, he had to get out of here quickly.

Fortunately the nearest bathroom wasn’t far away and James was able to hide in there just seconds after leaving the lecture hall. It still hadn’t fully sunk in what had happened but he was beginning to feel more and more panic flooding his system. He was breathing heavily as he checked each stall and saw, much to his relief, that he was alone in the men’s room.

The stall furthest from the door was slightly larger than the others so James walked across the room and through the door. He locked it and took a deep breath as he tried to plan his next moves. He had to get home quickly, he wanted nothing more than his accepting family and bedroom.

James could finally assess the damage done to his clothes as he looked down to see the darker wet streak of his urine on the inside of his leg. It was hard to say how visible it would’ve been to observers but to James it felt like it might as well have been neon green in colour.

Perhaps even worse than the wet streak was the crescent shaped wet spots on James’ buttocks. He wondered how much urine he had left behind on his chair. Had that been what the girl was exclaiming about as he left? He dreaded to think what would happen if they knew who he was and knew he had left a puddle behind him. James took the time to take some toilet paper and wipe his eyes of the tears that were still threatening to overwhelm him.

Taking some deep breaths to calm himself down James made sure the stall door was locked and then he lowered his wet pants. He stepped out of them and held them up for scrutiny. The right leg was soaked on the inside and the seat of the pants had two giant wet spots outlining his diaper. James cringed at the site and placed the pants on the hook on the door.

James’ diaper was in a very sorry state indeed. The formally strong plastic outer shell now sagged and James could see some urine on the outside of the diaper. It reminded James of a unit of defeated soldiers coming back from war, it had once been proud and ready for the fight but was now beaten and desperate for peace.

James reached for the first tape just as he heard students flooding into the halls. The lectures must be ending which meant he had to be quick, he knew he wasn’t going to go to his other class today but he didn’t want to be caught in this stall like this.

Just as James peeled off the two top tapes of the four-taped padding he heard the door to the bathroom swing open and two males walk inside. James froze in place with his diaper only half on as they went to the urinals. They didn’t say a word to each other until they moved over to the sinks to wash their hands.

“I’m glad that’s over.” Came a deep voice in front of James’ stall door.

“I know, right?” The other person replied, “So damn boring.”

“You see that guy run out at the end?” The first voice asked.

“Yeah.” The other person chuckled, “What was up with that?”

“Well, I thought he had a family emergency or something but according to my friend there was something on his seat after he left.” The first guy said.

“Really? Like what?” The sound of running water was replaced by the very loud drying machines for a few seconds it was impossible for James to hear anything the two men were saying.

“… I didn’t believe it either.” The first guy said as he finished the sentence hidden by the loud noise.

“So the guy pissed himself? Are you sure your friend isn’t playing tricks on you?” The second guy said as they walked towards the exit of the room.

“I’m just repeating what he said.” Was the last part of the conversation James heard as the door swung shut.

James didn’t move for a few seconds. He felt like a statue as he heard the voices and sounds of footsteps going by outside. James was so still it even felt like his heart had stopped beating as he slowly recovered from shock. He suddenly wanted to be at home and away from all these students even more than before, he pulled the tapes off his diaper and slowly lowered it away from his body.

No one else came into the bathroom as James balled the soaked diaper up and placed it on the toilet seat. He looked down at his crotch and could see wetness all over it.

James opened his bag and pulled out one of the spare diapers. He hated himself for needing to use it but he didn’t want to go commando in case he had another accident. James looked at the diaper and saw security, he saw safety and he saw that it had protect him. He couldn’t blame the used padding for leaking when he had wet it so much, he should have known these things would have a limit to what they could handle.

James had put a pack of wipes in his bag and he was now happy to wipe off the remains of his accident. He wiped his crotch and then ran the wipes down the inside of his legs to do the best clean-up he could in such a tight space.

When James unfolded the new diaper he had to think for a second about how he would put it on. There wasn’t enough room to lay down and he wouldn’t want to do it in this bathroom anyway. After a few minutes James placed the back of the diaper against the wall and leaned against it, he pulled the front of the diaper between his legs and up over his crotch. James taped it closed as tightly as he could but when he got off the wall he could see he had done a bad job, the tapes were lopsided and the diaper wasn’t as tight as it should be.

James hadn’t brought a spare pair of pants so he stepped back into his wet ones. It felt horrible to pull the wet pants up around him but the only alternative was to go out in just his diaper and that was clearly not an option.

Opening the stall door James quickly walked across the room and dropped the heavily used diaper into the trash can. He took a deep breath to steady his nerves and walked to the bathroom exit. James opened the door a crack and looked around, the hallway was deserted except for a few stragglers and the muffled sound of lectures echoed off the walls.

Taking a deep breath James put his bag on to his back and stepped out into the hallway. He was very conscious of his drenched pants so he didn’t hang around at all, he started running towards the parking lot where his car offered him some sanctuary. It was at times like this he was glad he was fit from playing football, he covered the distance in very little time and didn’t seem to attract any extra attention.

James turned on his ignition and drove out of the college car park. Thanks to him leaving early there was little traffic on the roads and James made the journey home quite quickly. When he had pulled up in his driveway he leant forwards and placed his head against the steering wheel. James let out a deep breath before turning the engine off and stepping out of the car. Taking his bag and walking towards the front door James kept his head bowed low, he was ashamed of everything that had happened that morning.

• Like 1

Well, that escalated quickly and raised the stakes. James isn't the best decision maker, but I like how his decisions come from his emotions. The doctors and psychiatrist may have found nothing wrong with him, but it certainly seems like something on a subconscious level might be going on with him.  He still needs to attend school- or will he drop out? What will his family say/ how will they react? His friends? How will this affect his status as a football player?  This part raises many questions- but that's part of what good fiction does, to get readers invested in a story. :) 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

James is continuing to struggle with his recent change of routine but an afternoon at home with his family does a lot to help him feel normal again.

---

I would like to give a big thank you to all of my patrons without whose support I wouldn't be able to do this: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Jeebs018, Georgia C, Joe, C Dom, Whatsnot, Camilo H, Jason M, Kinky ddlg, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom Sonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Sith, Mike S, Dr J, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Fernando L, Miguel A, Cole S, Bask25456, Jukebox, Miss X, David L, Phantomsmkr528, PF, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

James used his key to unlock the front door and walked inside the much cooler house. He saw his sister and mom in the living room and they both looked over when he walked inside.

“James is home!” Cathy said jovially, “Come in here. Your sister has this great joke that… James? Are you OK?”

James stood in the hallway looking towards his mother and he started weeping softly. He didn’t know what to do but it felt like the events of the day were weighing on his shoulders and he couldn’t hold them up anymore. James walked forward into the living room slowly and could see his mother and sister looking at him worriedly. The closer he got the lower their gaze went until he could tell they were staring at his stained pants.

“Oh my… What happened?” Cathy stood up and wrapped her hands around James as he sobbed quietly. Katie was looking concerned from the couch.

James relayed the events as truthfully as he could. He told them that he couldn’t use the bathroom before leaving and he told them about the lecture where he had leaked. When James told the two women about his diaper change Cathy gently lowered her son’s pants. He offered no resistance as Cathy and Katie silently judged his poor diapering technique.

“It’s OK, honey.” Cathy said as she helped James to step out of his shoes and pants, “Let’s take you upstairs and get you into a diaper that fits properly.”

James nodded his head and wiped tears from his eyes as he followed his mother up the stairs and into the bedroom. James was still snivelling as he sat down on his bed, he watched Cathy pick out a new diaper from the drawer and then she gently pushed James’ shoulders so that he laid back on the mattress.

Cathy hummed a soothing tune as James felt the loose tapes of his poorly fitting diaper get removed. He was about to lift his butt in the air so that his mother could pull the diaper out but he found his mother hooking his legs with her arm and rolling him back so that she could do it herself. James blushed a little as his legs hung in the air over his head, after a few seconds he felt the plastic of a new diaper get slipped underneath his butt and he was lowered on to a fresh diaper.

James sighed as his legs were lowered on to the fluffy padding. It wasn’t a sigh of disappointment, it was a sigh of relief that he would be safely diapered again. He felt so safe when he was at home and in a diaper, he didn’t have to fret about leaving a puddle or a mess anywhere. He couldn’t help but smile as the front of the diaper was lifted up and taped tightly closed.

“There you go.” Cathy said when the tapes were placed. She ran a hand over the plastic outer shell, “Nice and safe.”

“Thanks, mom.” James replied shyly. He blushed as his mom reached forwards and gave him a quick hug.

After a few hours in his room working on homework James felt the familiar need for the bathroom. Unlike previous times where he had ignored the feeling until it was too late he stood up and quickly walked down the stairs. He poked his head into the living room and saw his sister reading a magazine.

“K-Katie…” James said quietly.

“Oh, hello James.” Katie smiled, “Feeling better?”

“Yes, thanks.” James returned the smile but he looked at the floor as he shyly continued, “I need the toilet though.”

“Number two?” Katie asked as she put her magazine down.

James nodded his head as Katie stood up. She hurried across the room and took her younger brother by the hand. James didn’t say a word as he followed his sister up the stairs and back towards the bathroom, he felt a little stupid to have to be taken to the toilet like this but he was thankful that Katie was doing it when she could so easily just make fun of him.

The two adult siblings soon found themselves in the bathroom and since James had never put his pants back on after the last diaper change he felt Katie pulling the top tapes of his diaper off. James blushed as he wondered exactly how far Katie was going to go, he wasn’t too keen on his sister seeing him in his most sensitive spot.

“OK, I think if you squeeze and shimmy a bit you can pull the diaper down to use the bathroom. Then once you are done pull it back up and I’ll tape you closed, alright?” Katie asked her young brother.

“Sure.” James replied with a smile. He was just glad that Katie wasn’t insisting on being in the room as he did his business.

Katie left the bedroom with a smile and James closed the door. He grabbed the sides of his diaper and gently pulled them down whilst moving his legs side-to-side. He slowly felt the diaper lower down his thighs and it fell around his ankles as he sat down on the toilet.

James relaxed and heard the familiar tinkle of his pee hitting the porcelain toilet and relaxed to make sure he was empty in the front and in the back. He did a rapid clean-up before standing up and flushing the toilet. He repeated the manoeuvre earlier as he pulled his diaper back up around his waist, he opened the door and saw Katie waiting at the other end of the hallway.

“All done?” Katie asked happily.

James nodded his head and smiled through the embarrassment. This was a lot better than being in a used diaper at least. This way he had the knowledge that he had used the toilet like a proper adult.

Katie walked over to James and bent over. She took the tapes that had been left hanging in the air and placed them tightly around James’ waist. She flattened them with the palm of her hand and then gently ran her hands over the diaper, she gave it small tugs to make sure it would stay up and when she was satisfied she stood up and took a step back.

“Perfect.” Katie proclaimed, “If you need me again just let me know.”

Katie headed back downstairs and James went back into his room. He smiled to himself as he closed the door, he felt great that not only did the diapers offer him protection but his family were being so supportive of his needs. He almost teared up as he felt the warmth of his family within him.

Dinnertime came around much faster than James had anticipated. He had been playing video games and listening to music when he heard a knock on his door, he rushed over and opened it a little to see his father standing on the other side.

“At last, we’ve been calling you for a few minutes!” Chris smiled.

“Sorry… I was listening to music.” James said honestly.

“It’s fine. Come on, Mom’s made chicken.” Chris replied. When he saw his son looking for some pants he pushed the door open a little more, “Don’t worry about getting dressed up. It’s just us, we all know your needs. It’s OK.”

“A-Are you sure?” James asked with a slightly quivering voice.

“Of course!” Chris said as he put his arm around his son, “You’ll be fine. Let’s go before dinner gets cold.”

James followed his father out of the room and heard himself crinkling with each step down the stairs. His diaper was still completely clean and dry, a small source of pride for the accident prone adult.

When James walked into the dining room slightly behind his father he looked nervously at the table to see his family looking back at him. James waited at the doorway as his dad sat down and he was almost waiting for someone to start laughing or make a snide comment about the diaper he was wearing.

“What are you waiting for?” Cathy asked as everyone picked up their cutlery. She was looking at James with a happy smile, “Sit down and eat!”

James smiled and walked forward to his usual seat at the table. He sat down and after a few anxious glances around at his parents and sister he started eating. Before he even realised what was happening he was talking with everyone else as if this had always been the situation, it felt natural and right.

Everyone was having such a great time talking to one another that the meal seemed to fly by. James did less talking than the other members of the family but he enjoyed the company. Thanks to doing less talking James actually finished dinner ahead of everyone else. He sat back in his chair and listened to everyone relay stories about their day when he felt the need for the bathroom.

Just like in college earlier that day James felt pressure on his bladder and it was building fast. He knew that he should tell one of the other adults at the table but he was still very embarrassed by it and they were having such a good time that he didn’t want to ruin the conversation. He tried to ignore the feeling but it was quickly becoming uncomfortable, it was getting to the point of physical pain.

“Everything OK?” Katie asked as she looked at James.

“Yeah… Everything’s great.” James eventually replied and he put on a smile which didn’t reach his eyes.

Katie looked sceptical but seemed to accept his answer and went back to the conversation. As she looked away from James he decided there was only one thing he could do to avoid breaking up this lovely moment.

James took a deep breath and remembered how he had forced his body to wet itself at college. He lifted off his seat an almost imperceptible amount, he tried to relax all of his muscles and imagined sitting on the toilet.

It was almost to James’ surprise that he began wetting himself almost right away. He almost jumped as he felt the heat hit the thick padding and bounce back against his own body. His bladder had no problem letting go and before he knew it he had saturated the bottom of his diaper. James felt the urine slow down and eventually stop but the heat continued to spread as the padding soaked up all the liquid and spread it around the diaper, it almost tickled as the droplets ran against his skin.

James tried not to let his family know what was happening and he tried to act as naturally as possible but he knew he was sweating slightly and that his cheeks were rosy again. He hated how easily he blushed, it had always been a giveaway when he was doing something embarrassing.

“Well, I’ve got a football game I want to watch tonight.” Chris said as he stretched and put his knife and fork down, “James, care to join me?”

“Oh, erm, I don’t know…” James prevaricated. He couldn’t believe that right after he had wet himself the dinner was seemingly ending!

“Really?” Chris looked surprised, “You never usually miss football. Should be a cracker tonight and I’m sure you could learn a thing or two from the Giants’ quarterback. Who knows, you might replace him some day!”

James chuckled. He knew his dad was just being nice and there was almost no hope he would get called into the professional leagues but he appreciated the sentiment. Even as he smiled James felt the pang of anxiety rip through him. The talk of football just reminded himself that he would be expected in practice the next evening and keeping his diapers a secret would be almost impossible.

“I-I know but…” James started saying.

“Son, I know I took a while to get used to the new situation but I assure you I’m fine with it.” Chris smiled and reached forward and around the table. He patted his son’s underwear to say it was fine when he felt the tell-tale warmth of a freshly wet diaper.

Chris’ eyes went suddenly wide as he pulled his hand away. He looked embarrassed to have just done what he did and essentially diaper check his adult son. He bit his lip and looked around at the rest of the table. Suddenly both guys were feeling uncomfortable thanks to James’ lack of self-control.

James slowly stood up in silence. When he was standing up straight his diaper appeared over the top of the table and the discoloured wet padding was immediately obvious. His sister and mother could both clearly see what had happened. The young man was embarrassed and wanted to leave the table, he turned to walk towards the exit of the dining room and was almost out of view when he was stopped.

“Why didn’t you tell one of us you needed the bathroom?” Cathy asked.

James turned to look back at the table. His cheeks were deep red and he soon looked down at the floor, he felt embarrassed but he did notice that none of his family were making fun of him, if anything they just seemed genuinely concerned.

“I… I didn’t want to disturb you guys.” James admitted as he looked back up at the table.

“Oh, honey…” Cathy sighed but she didn’t look sad. If anything James thought she looked happy that her son had such thought for others.

“Well… It’s what they’re there for, right?” Chris said as he put his cutlery down, “You should never feel ashamed of your diapers. They have a job and if they do that job whilst you are wearing them then that’s just fine.”

James looked at the floor with a small embarrassed smile. He didn’t know what to say, he was happy that no one was mad at him but at the same time concerned that no one seemed to expect any more from him. The diapers were a great safety net but these last few days had shown how desperately James had needed them. It was impossible to know whether it was a good thing that his family were so accepting of the padding that he seemed to be having more and more accidents.

“Come on.” Cathy stood up from the table and walked towards James, “We’ll get you sorted out and then you can watch your football with daddy.”

James’ eyes went wide when his mom referred to his father as “daddy” but did little as she took his hand and led him towards the stairs. James was not comfortable with this at all and it seemed to only encourage the rest of his family to treat him like he was younger, almost like he was a baby. He blushed deeply as he was taken to his bedroom where he laid down for his mom.

The front of James’ diaper was pulled down and Cathy took a handful of baby wipes to clean up her son. When she was satisfied that he was clean she pulled the diaper out from underneath his butt and balled it up using the tapes to hold it closed.

“Hush little baby don’t say a word…” Cathy began to gently sing as she unfolded a new diaper and lifted James’ legs to slide it underneath his body.

James relaxed as his legs were lowered on to the new padding and despite his embarrassment he closed his eyes and smiled as his diaper was changed. He felt so small but for some reason that was alright, his mother was taking care of him and he didn’t need to worry about anything in the whole world.

Powder was sprinkled like snow over his crotch which was a new part of the routine. James opened his eyes to look at his mother questioningly.

“I don’t want you to get a rash.” Cathy said simply.

James understood his mother’s intent but he couldn’t help but notice the extra smell the powder seemed to give to his diapers. He sniffed the air and was reminded of a baby’s nursery, a mixture of baby powder scent and stale urine. James closed his eyes again, every time he started to worry he just had to remind himself to trust his family. They knew what was best for him.

“Come on. You’ve got some sports to watch.” Cathy smiled as she placed the last diaper tape and helped her son to his feet.

James didn’t bother to reach for any pants. He just smiled and followed his mother out of his bedroom and back downstairs, he could already hear the game had started. He could hear the crowd roaring, he assumed someone just scored a touchdown.

“You boys have fun.” Cathy gave her son a little pat on his padded rear as James stepped into the living room.

James watched Cathy head into the backyard where his sister was already sitting with a book. James was becoming less and less conscious of his crinkling but any time he felt a little nervous it seemed like the sound was amplified. He walked around the couch whilst trying not to crinkle and sat at the opposite end to his dad.

“I don’t bite, you know?” Chris smiled as he patted the middle of the couch closer to himself.

James slid himself across the cushions on his smooth rear end until he was sat next to his father and they started watching the game. Soon all diaper related things were forgotten as the two men talked sports and critiqued both the quarterbacks.

It had been a stressful day for James and by the time the first quarter ended he could feel himself yawning and having a harder time to keep his eyes open. Perhaps sensing how tired his son was, Chris put his arm around James and let the college student snuggle into his shoulder. Chris’ arm brushed the top of James’ diaper but neither of them seemed to care. It just felt normal.

James must have fallen asleep because the next thing he knew the teams were mid-way through the second quarter and he was practically laying across his dad’s lap. He saw Cathy in front of him smiling but he felt too tired to sit back up, he never knew his dad made such a comfortable pillow.

“I’ll get you both some drinks.” Cathy said with a warm smile, “You’ll have to… Wait, I’ve got an idea. Just give me a minute.”

James had no idea what his mom was planning but he continued to sleepily watch the game on TV whilst one of his dad’s hands rested on James’ back and the other on the arm of the couch. A few minutes went by before Cathy returned with drinks.

“One beer for daddy.” Cathy said as she gave her husband a wide smile, “And some juice for James.”

James looked at the drinking vessel his mother was holding out for him and he audibly gasped. It was a little sippy cup, a cup he remembered using when he was a toddler. It was baby blue in colour with pictures of little trains on tracks spiralling up and down the outside, James had no idea his mother had kept it.

“This way you can drink without having to get up.” Cathy said as James reached out a slightly trembling hand and took possession of the drink.

James held the cup in front of his face and was unsure what to do. He could see both his parents smiling down at him and he felt a strong desire to drink. He pushed the little spout into his mouth and felt the cool apple juice flow on to his tongue. His mom was right, he was able to lay down and drink from the toddler cup without spilling anything. He felt the warmth from his family and soon turned his eyes back to the game as he drank the slow flow of juice.

James was still exhausted and sometime during the half time analysis he fell asleep. This time the sleep was much deeper and he didn’t wake up until he felt his dad shifting his weight slightly.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome new chapters. I am enjoying how James’s family has taken to his new condition. I wonder if the baby treatment is the right thing for him though. He is still a college student and still has to function there as an adult. I am concerned that his treatment will come back to hurt him at school. Football practice will be interesting. I am looking forward to reading more. 

James is continuing to struggle to the adjustments being made in his life as he tries to rationalise everything that's been happening. A new challenge for him looms on the horizon though as he has to prepare for football.

---

I would like to give a big thank you to all of my patrons without whose support I wouldn't be able to do this: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Ali T, PF, Jeebs018, Georgia C, Joe, C Dom, Whatsnot, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom Sonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Sith, Mike S, Dr J, Archibald B, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Bobbob138, Fernando L, Miguel A, Cole S, Bask25456, Jukebox, Miss X, David L, Phantomsmkr528, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steve H

---

“Wake up, sleepy head.” Chris said gently.

James slowly opened his eyes and saw that the living room was much darker than it had been. The football game had ended and the family were watching some drama on television. James’ legs had slipped off the couch and he saw Katie seated where they had once been resting. With mom in the armchair to the side they looked like a proper family, two parents with one grown up child and… A baby.

“It’s a good job you had this on.” Katie said quietly as she tapped the bottom of James’ diaper.

James frowned and felt a familiar but unexpected sensation. The bottom of his padding felt heavy and warm, he was sure it had still been dry when he fell asleep. He sat bolt upright and felt his face flush red as a million thoughts and emotions chased each other through his confused mind.

“I… But…” James couldn’t understand how he could have wet himself without knowing. He had never wet the bed before so how could he suddenly wake up on the couch in a wet diaper?

James looked at his sister and wondered if she had watched it happen. Had she been there the moment he embarrassed himself or did she come in afterwards? Did it even matter?

Shame washed over James as if someone had tipped a bucket of hot water over his head. Suddenly he didn’t see his family’s smiles as warm and happy, he saw them as condescending and full of judgement. He had to get out of there, how could he have been so stupid to let himself think wearing diapers and using sippy cups was OK?

“I…” James stood up and when he couldn’t think of what to say he ran out of the living room despite his family’s calls to stop and up to his room.

James closed the door and ripped the tapes off the diaper. A large split appeared in the plastic padding as absorbent fluff flew on to the floor around him. The tattered remains of the wet diaper dropped to the floor and James angrily kicked it against the wall. He dived into his bed as his eyes filled with tears and he sobbed lightly.

There was a knock at James’ door a few minutes later and then another one. James laid still and silent but eventually the door slowly swung open. He was facing away from the door so he didn’t see who it was but it didn’t matter, he was sure whoever it was had come to make fun of him.

“Are you alright?” The voice was Katie’s. Her higher and softer voice was very distinctive.

James rolled over and sat up. He was still naked from the waist down but that didn’t matter, he had no more dignity left to lose. His eyes were red and when he looked up at Katie he could see she looked concerned, there wasn’t a hint of malice or any negative emotions on her face.

“Did mom and dad send you?” James asked angrily as he wiped his eyes on his sleeve and sniffed, “Come to check on the baby?”

“No…” Katie replied. Her eyes scanned the destroyed diaper laying on the floor, “I came because I’m worried about you. What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong?” James let out a harsh laugh, “I’m an eighteen-year-old in diapers. I’ve been wetting and messing and leaking all over the place and everyone just acts like it’s normal. Mom gives me a sippy cup as if that’s good for someone my age… Then to top it all off I wet my diaper whilst I was asleep.”

James put his head in his hands as he admitted all his flaws and mistakes over the last few days. He felt Katie walk over to the bed and sit down next to him. She put his arm around his shoulder.

“James, it’s OK to need a little help.” Katie said quietly.

“But it’s not OK to have a sippy cup and all this other stuff!” James countered.

“Let me ask you this.” Katie said, “Do the diapers make you feel better when you are out and about?”

“They do… As long as they don’t leak.” James replied.

“Alright, and the sippy cup. Did it feel nice drinking from it?” Katie continued.

“Well… Yes, but-” James started saying.

“Then why are you worrying?” Katie asked, “If it helps you relax then why not embrace it. Forget your age, no one needs to know what you do to keep yourself happy.”

James sniffed but didn’t look up from the floor. He knew his sister was trying to make him feel better but it was a hard sell. He didn’t want to like these things or have them help him.

“You’re a special boy.” Katie continued, “You’re my brother and I love you no matter what.”

James felt better but he still felt terrible about what he had done. He thought about Katie’s words and knew they were genuine. Now that his emotions were calming down he was beginning to realise that his family were being genuine with him.

“I’m… I’m sorry.” James rubbed his eyes as he sat up straight, “I’ve made such a mess of things.”

“Don’t worry about it.” Katie smiled as she hugged her brother, “Maybe you should head to bed. Save your energy for tomorrow.”

“I need to… I need…” James blushed and looked down as she spoke.

“I know.” Katie replied quietly, “Just lay down and I’ll sort it out.”

James nodded his head tearfully as he laid back on the mattress. He took a deep shuddering breath as he watched Katie walk over to the drawers to pull out a new diaper. He smiled despite himself, the sight of new padding made him feel safe and special again. Despite his sadness and worries he knew a new diaper would make him happy.

Katie took a handful of wipes and gently wiped her brother clean until she thought he was ready fo the new diaper.

James sighed and closed his eyes as he felt the wipes brush against his sensitive areas and wash away the stale urine. He didn’t feel shame about his sister doing this, quite the opposite, she was very gentle and he felt a lot of gratitude that she would take time out of her day to help him like this.

The diaper was securely taped closed and James sighed happily as he felt Katie prod the diaper in the front and back. He felt so safe and secure again, he couldn’t help but smile which made Katie giggle in turn.

“Nice and padded for the night.” Katie said with one last diaper pat. She stood up and started walking towards the landing.

“Katie?” James was pulling his bed covers over him as he called out for his sister.

“Yes?” Katie turned around in the doorway. Her maternal smile was still on her face.

“Could you get me a drink?” James asked as he laid his head down on the pillow.

“Of course.” Katie replied. She started turning around again.

“Katie?” James called out again stopping his sister in her tracks.

“Yes, James?” Katie’s smile had faltered slightly but it was still there.

“Can I… Can I have it in the sippy cup?” James asked hesitantly. He could feel his cheeks blush and he gently touched his diaper with his hands. He felt embarrassed to ask for the sippy cup but he remembered his sister’s words and knew that if it made him happy he should just accept it.

“Sure.” Katie’s smile returned and she gave her little brother a wink as she left the room.

James smiled. As much as he was stressed and worried about college and football having such a loving and supportive family was such an amazing feeling.

---

When James opened his eyes he could see his sippy cup laying on the bed next to him. The little blue cup was empty except for a few drops of juice, the cup was on it’s side but he didn’t remember putting it there. He thought back to the previous evening and gradually remembered lying in bed sucking the juice out of the cup, he must have fallen asleep as soon as he had finished.

James smiled to himself. He felt so comfortable under his covers and snuggled up, it was so lovely and warm that he didn’t want to get out of bed even though he knew he would have to get ready for college soon. It wasn’t a prospect he was looking forward to.

James spent a full minute just lying and watching his sippy cup before he suddenly realised something that he hadn’t felt any other morning.

“Oh no…” James whined as he threw his cover back. The safe and warmth of the morning had been shattered by the even warmer sensation around his crotch.

James looked down at his diaper in shock. He reached down with a shaking hand and gently felt the bottom of the padding, the diaper was soaked and the padding sagged dramatically between his legs. It had happened again, just like when he fell asleep on the couch and had wet himself without knowing.

As if designed to cause maximum embarrassment there was a knock on the door after which it was slowly opened by Chris. James didn’t even try to cover himself up, he just started sniffling and sobbing and put his head in his hands.

“Whoa, what’s up, James?” James’ dad walked into the room and sat down on the edge of the bed.

“It happened again!” James cried out.

“What happened again?” Chris asked as he put his arm around his son’s shoulders.

“When I fell asleep during the game last night I had an accident.” James blushed as he sobbed his admission, “And last night it happened again!”

“You wet the bed?” Chris asked. It was hard for him to hide the shock in his voice.

“Yes.” James said quietly as his sobbing grew worse.

“Come on now, it’s OK, there’s no need to be upset.” Chris said quietly as he perched on the edge of the bed and wrapped his arms around his son, “This is what the diapers are for.”

James didn’t feel too much better with his dad telling him it was OK to wet the bed. It didn’t feel alright to having accidents whilst asleep just like it felt wrong to mess his underwear no matter what type of underwear he was wearing. He wasn’t too keen on this being the new normal.

After slowly laying down on the bed James let his dad remove the tapes from the diaper and lower the front. He was still sobbing slightly as his dad gently took a handful of wipes and cleaned his son up, he took his time to be careful before pulling the used diaper away and balling it up with the wipes inside.

“Dad?” James choked out just as the new diaper was being unfolded, “Can I use the toilet before you put the new diaper on me?”

“Of course.” Chris smiled as he put the diaper down, “You’re a good boy for asking!”

James tried to hide his little smile as he stood up and sniffed. The naked college-aged man poked his head out of his bedroom to check that the coast was clear before walking down the landing to the bathroom.

When he had done his business and walked back to his bedroom he tried to hide his satisfaction at using the toilet like a big boy. Whilst he was gone his father had placed the open diaper on top of the mattress, James knew what to do to help so he laid down on top of it. Chris took the baby powder that was now sitting on top of the chest of drawers and sprinkled it liberally on James’ crotch. The diaper was closed and taped shut very quickly.

“Thanks dad.” James said as he sat up with a crescendo of crinkling. James could still smell the baby powder in the air as he stood up and prepared to get dressed.

“I’ll have breakfast waiting for you downstairs.” Chris said as he left the room.

James took a deep breath now that the drama seemed to be over.  He started to forget about the accidents that had worried him so much up until now, his fear turned to the day ahead. It would be another day where he had to spend all his energy worrying about others finding out about his secret.

When James had dressed in the baggiest pants and shirt he could find he grabbed his book bag and walked downstairs. He went straight through to the dining room and found some toast ready and waiting for him on the table, he sat down and hungrily started on the first slice.

As James bit into his breakfast he was surprised as a translucent plastic cup was put on the table next to his plate. It was James’ sippy cup and it was full of milk. James looked up at his father who was stood over his shoulder.

“I’m not going to pretend I don’t find this weird.” Chris said with a nervous chuckle, “But your sister told us it helped you relax so I don’t see the harm in it.”

James blushed a little as his father ruffled his hair before going back to the sink to do some washing up. The diapered young man awkwardly ate his toast and drank from the infantile cup, despite his worries about the day ahead he certainly couldn’t deny feeling somewhat relieved to drink from the sippy cup.

When James had finished his breakfast he picked his bag up and put his shoes on. He could hear his thickly padded crotch crinkle with each step but he didn’t know how much of that was his imagination, he certainly hoped it wasn’t as obvious as he thought it was.

The drive to college was uneventful with the walk into the main building being somewhat relaxing, the noise of all the students talking to friends masked any noise James might be making. He returned the waves from people who recognised him as the football star and was reminded by the massive posters put up in the halls that the biggest game of the season was fast approaching.

James couldn’t let his mind drift that far ahead though. His number one priority was to get through the day without any major accidents. No one seemed to know it was he who had leaked so badly the previous day although he did hear some people talking about the incident, James just bowed his head and hurried past towards his lecture.

Before going into the main lecture hall he ducked into the bathroom. He was determined not to let a repeat of the previous day happen and he went into one of the stalls. Awkwardly tucking his manhood out of his diaper’s leg band he used the toilet like a normal person. As normally as he could whilst padded, at least.

The day ended up being uneventful. James had no problems with his diapers and he was able to get to the bathroom on the couple of occasions he needed to. He was able to concentrate on his lessons and even made sure to have a large meal at lunch in preparation for practice that evening, he was very nervous but he thought he might have a plan.

• 2 weeks later...

James finally has to face the football practice that he has been dreading since all of this had started. Can he get through practice whilst hiding his awful secret?

---

I would like to give a big thank you to all of my patrons without whose support I wouldn't be able to do this: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, PF, Jeebs018, Georgia C, Joe, Whatsnot, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom Sonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Sith, Mike S, Dr J, Archibald B, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Charles L, Trenton M, Bobbob138, Miguel A, Bask25456, Miss X, Phantomsmkr528, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

Checking his watch late in the afternoon James saw that his training was just an hour away. He had a lot of butterflies in his tummy but he collected his uniform and equipment from his locker and headed to the changing rooms next to the impressive football field. When he walked in to the changing rooms he was relieved to see he was the only person in the room.

James hurried over to his usual spot and put his bag down. He took one look around to make sure he was alone before quickly taking off his shoes and stripping off his clothes. He stood for a second in nothing except his diaper and felt the strangest sensations. He felt really exposed and in danger of humiliation but also really safe and secure. It was the strangest juxtaposition and he had to just stand there to take in the strange emotions for a minute.

“What am I doing!?” James said out loud to himself after around half a minute of standing with his exposed diaper.

Shaking some sense back into himself James opened his bag and quickly pulled out his pads and clothes. He hurriedly got dressed into his football gear with one key exception, James had left his tight football shorts at home and instead packed some much more baggy pants. When he was all dressed up he was fairly confident that his diaper was hidden even if he could still hear himself crinkling.

James tried to clear his mind and ignore the concerns he had. He sat next to his stuff and waited for everyone else to arrive and ignored the sinking feeling in his stomach. His brain alternated between feeling really confident and feeling like the first person in the room would notice his baby pants.

Closing his eyes and trying to calm himself down James remembered the feeling of the sippy cup. He wished he could have his cup now because he knew it would calm him down a lot. Before James even knew what was happening he reached up with his hand and started biting his nails.

James opened his eyes and looked down at his fingers as a crazy idea came into his head. He looked around to make sure no one was in the room before sticking his thumb out as if giving a thumbs up. After a few seconds of hesitation he turned his hand sideways and inserted his thumb into his mouth, he closed his lips around the digit and sucked.

It was like a drug. As soon as he started sucking he felt his tension release, he felt endorphins flood his system and he felt comfortable again. He slumped back against the wall causing his pampered butt to slide forward on the bench. For the first time since before he had woken up that morning he felt entirely calm. It felt glorious.

The sound of a door clanging from around the hallway caused James to jump and he wrenched his thumb from his mouth. He sat up straight and made sure his shirt was covering him up and giving him modesty.

“James, you’re here early.” It was the coach of the team. A tubby middle-aged man with a whistle around his neck and a clipboard in his hand. He looked surprised to see James.

“Just, erm, eager to play, sir.” James replied trying to act casually. He wiped his thumb, wet with saliva, on his baggy pants.

“Good to hear it!” Coach said, “Those Wildcats won’t know what’s about to hit them.”

“Hehe…” James laughed nervously, “Coach, is it OK if I practice in these pants today? I, erm, left my others at home.”

“Oh, that’s alright, you can borrow some from the office…” Coach said. He took a step towards his office.

“I would REALLY prefer to wear these.” James interrupted, “Just for comforts sake.”

The coach looked at James for a second before he slowly nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders.

“Whatever makes my quarterback comfortable.” The coach smiled and walked through to his office.

James wasn’t alone for long though as the doors started clanging open again and players started walking in. They all started getting changed and James made sure to greet people as usual without moving too much. He felt very self-conscious and made sure to keep some space between himself and everyone else.

“Alright guys, head out to the field and start warming up.” Coach said as he walked into the changing room, “I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

Everyone started heading towards the exit. A bunch of the biggest college students with all their pads and helmets started walking out of the room. James stood up as the last people were walking out and despite hearing his diaper crinkle he was confident that no one else could hear it, that said he made extra sure not to get too close to anyone who was being quiet.

Once out on the field James started running his laps of the field. He stayed well behind the rest of his team mates and deliberately moved slowly, he found that his diaper chafed his thighs badly but he couldn’t let on that anything was wrong.

“James… Get over here.” Coach was calling James over to him just as he was about to start his second lap.

James stopped running and awkwardly walked over to his coach. He kept his head low and tried to keep cool, this was harder than James expected and he could feel himself limping slightly with the rubbing on his legs.

“What’s up, coach?” James asked as he stood in front of him. He made sure to keep his distance.

“What’s going on?” Coach asked as he folded his arms over his chest.

“Sorry?” James asked in confusion.

“Don’t give me that.” The coach said as looked James straight in the eyes, “The baggy pants, you’re staying away from everyone, you’re running slowly. Tell me what’s happening.”

James looked down and thought quickly. Could he tell his coach about the diaper? Absolutely not, he had to think of an excuse. If coach knew about his problem he would be off the team and that would mean the team would have no chance to win. The whole college was looking forward to this and James couldn’t let them down, if the news of why he was dropped got out he would never live it down.

“Well?” Coach asked reminding James he had been stood there staring at the floor for far too long.

“I’m… I’m…” James urged his brain to think of something, “I’ve got an injury. Just a small one!”

“An injury!?” Coach repeated, “Good grief! Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It’s fine.” James put his hands up to try and calm Coach down. It looked like he was about to collapse, “I’m going to be fine. It’s just a little muscle pull.”

“Alright, alright…” Coach took some dep breaths, “No more running. You will throw the ball in the practice plays but no one is allowed to touch you.”

James was more than happy with this. He had been worried about getting tackled since that would give the game away immediately but this gave him an out. He was so relieved that he had to stop himself from actively smiling and jumping up and down, he solemnly nodded his head and turned away from the coach.

“And James?” Coach called out causing James to stop, “Don’t hide injuries from me. I have to know this stuff.”

“Yes, Coach.” James replied as he walked on to the field, “Sorry, Coach.”

James went back out on to the field and as the coach showed them some new plays he received each snap and then threw the ball in the prescribed way. All the other players were ordered not to touch James for fear of aggravating the non-existent injury and they were all careful to follow the instructions. James even occasionally limped a little bit to play up the injury angle.

James was able to enjoy himself. The diaper was well hidden by his baggy clothes, he didn’t have to worry about being tackled and he was able to enjoy his favourite past time. He wasn’t totally free of worry but he was able to relax a lot more than he could have imagined he could.

The practice session was supposed to be about ninety minutes long and the first hour was brilliant fun. Danny, the friend James had met at the trash can a few days ago, was on top form and it seemed that no matter where James threw the ball Danny was in the right place to catch it. If the two of them could link up this well on game day he knew the other team wouldn’t stand a chance, Danny would be working hard too since they both knew scouts from the professionals would be there.

As James launched a ball deep towards Danny who was charging towards the end zone he suddenly felt a shifting feeling in his abdomen followed by a familiar cramping sensation. He doubled over and winced as he tried to stop from messing his diaper right there and then.

“Coach!” James called out as the cramp died down a little, “Injuries flaring up a bit, can I rest?”

“Of course, Smith you’re in.” The coach was referring to the team’s backup quarterback who eagerly ran on the field to show what he could do.

James started hobbling as fast as he could towards the changing rooms whilst acutely aware that he wouldn’t be able to stop his body for long. Even as he left the field he could feel his sphincter opening up and a turd started to slide out. The diaper held it in place with it only being able to push halfway out of his body as he made his way to the changing rooms.

“Yo, James, are you OK?” Danny was running over to the supposedly injured quarterback. He looked really concerned.

“I’m… Fine.” James gasped out as he continued towards the side lines. He put up his hand to try and stop the receiver from coming over but it was to no avail.

“Let me help you.” Danny said when he reached James.

James tried to tell his friend that he didn’t need help but Danny ducked down and put James’ arm around his shoulders to help him hobble. As they stopped to get into this position James felt the log force it’s way out and it was sharply followed by a couple more lumps of smaller excrement. The seat of his diaper expanded to let in the new occupants and James grimaced as the stickiness spread around the rear of the diaper.

“Seriously, I don’t need help.” James was red in the face and desperate for Danny to go back to practice, “You should be on the field. You don’t want to lose your place.”

“Are you kidding me?” Danny chuckled, “I’m the best receiver in the league, they’ll never drop me. Besides, you are the guy throwing those rockets to me. I’m going to need you fighting fit.”

“I’ll be fine, really I will.” James’ voice was small and quiet as he hobbled along next to Danny he knew he was starting to smell. He could already pick up the earthy scent of a freshly soiled diaper coming from his rear end.

“Don’t make me pick you up and carry you in!” Danny said semi-jokingly to his best friend.

James shut up because if Danny tried anything like that he would know for sure that James had made a poo poo in his pants. He had to hope that Danny would leave him at the entrance to the changing rooms, James cursed that his friend was so nice!

The pair of students awkwardly hobbled through the doorway but it was clear that Danny was starting to suspect something was wrong. James was sure he heard his friend sniffing the air as they walked into the changing room.

“Thanks, Danny.” James said, “I can take it from here.”

“Sure…” Danny watched James walk across to the bench where all his stuff was.

James started milling around putting his stuff away. He wanted Danny to leave but he was still standing there, James could see him out of the corner of his eye. James didn’t say anything but was feeling increasingly self-conscious.

“Do you smell that?” Danny asked as he sniffed the air again, “Did one of us step in dog crap?”

“I… I don’t think so.” James replied with a stutter. He could feel the poop in his diaper sticking the padding to his skin, it was supremely uncomfortable. He had an almost overwhelming urge to scratch his rear end but he knew he had to stop himself.

“Then what’s that smell…” Danny wondered out loud.

James hoped Danny would just give up wondering and walk away but he could hear his friend’s footsteps coming closer. James trembled but felt frozen in place as he allowed his friend to get closer. He turned to face the tall receiver as he stood just a foot away.

James couldn’t maintain eye contact and he looked down to the floor. Danny sniffed the air again and visibly recoiled, James knew that Danny must know what was going on but he still couldn’t make himself run away.

“James, is that…” Danny started to mutter.

“Yes, alright. Yes, it’s me.” James felt his shoulders slump forward and tears come to his eyes. He wished he had his sippy cup or something to give him some comfort.

“But…” Danny looked confused. He didn’t start laughing at James like he had expected but he was looking down at the shorter James with pity.

“I couldn’t help it.” James eventually said as a single tear rolled down his cheek, “I couldn’t stop it. It happened before I knew what was going on.”

“It’s OK, man.” Danny said quietly, “Accidents happen. Everyone can have these accidents once in a while.”

“It’s… It’s not once.” James whispered as he wiped his eyes, “It keeps happening and I can’t stop it.”

“What do you mean?” Danny said with a frown.

James looked up with his shimmering eyes. He leaned around Danny to make sure the door was closed and they were alone. He couldn’t believe he was about to do this but he trusted Danny more than anyone outside his family. James took hold of his baggy pants and gently lowered the waistband slightly, just enough to show the top of the waistband and tapes of his diaper.

“Oh, wow.” Danny took a step back and put his hand up to his mouth in surprise, “Is that a… How long have you had these?”

“Just a few days.” James muttered as he pulled his shorts back up.

“I… I don’t know what to say.” Danny whispered.

“Just don’t tell anyone.” James pleaded.

“Of course not, dude.” Danny smiled, “I’d never do that to you.”

James couldn’t stop himself. He stepped forwards and wrapped his arms around his best friend as he sobbed quietly. After a seconds hesitation James felt Danny hug him back, he was very careful not to move his hands too low which actually made James laugh a little. James let his friend go after a few seconds.

“Are you going to be OK for the game?” Danny asked as he pulled back, “I need my star man throwing me the ball!”

“I’ll be fine.” James whispered as he sniffed loudly, “I think.”

“You’re a great guy and whatever is going on down there doesn’t define you.” Danny smiled warmly, “You do what you have to do.”

James smiled as Danny turned around to go back to the field. James stood in place for a few seconds reflecting on how good his family and friends were to him. The feel good moment didn’t last long though as he soon started feeling incredibly uncomfortable, his messy butt was starting to get really itchy. He couldn’t change his diaper here, he couldn’t risk being found out.

Picking up his bag, James quickly turned and headed for the other exit that went out into the car park. His diaper stuck to him the whole way to his car but he didn’t stop to make himself more comfortable, he couldn’t risk anyone else seeing or smelling him.

James threw his bag into the back of his car and sat down in the driver’s seat. He felt the mud-like poop squeezing between him and the diaper, it spread over more area of his groin which wasn’t a pleasant feeling. He turned on the ignition and before he had even finished fastening his seatbelt he was driving out of the car park and towards home.

The drive wasn’t very long but it felt like it took hours as James sunk into his mess. Every slight bump or stop caused him to slip and slide inside his diaper and by the time he pulled into his driveway he felt like his whole groin region was covered in a thin layer of the muck.

James grabbed his bag and left his car without delay. The smell in the car was overwhelming but James only realised how bad it was when he stepped into the fresh air. It was such a strange mix of emotions to be feeling, he was relieved that he had got through the episode without being embarrassed and content that his friend had been so understanding. At the same time as those more positive feelings he felt embarrassed to have messed his diaper again and angry that he wasn’t able to hold it like a normal person, he was also very fearful of the game coming up where hiding his diapers would be even harder.