LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I have tried regularly using other diapers besides Bambino and nothing really feels or competes. Abena has an awkward plastic and the tapes are problematic. Molicare has weird plastic too and not a big fan of the feel of them. Bambino seems to have that nice mix.

LOL Bambino has VERY poor Tapes they do not Stick all that well. They run a bit on the small side. perhaps maybe They are better now? I don't know because I only use ABU now exclusively. but looking at Bambino track record of quality going downhill since They first launched. I seriously doubt They are any better

For both babyforyou and nhdl, I found that the old Bambino's did not fit well for me (prior to this recent batch). I find the fit to be MUCH better with the recent tape adjustment on the most recent batch, and and REALLY hoping Bambino does not revert back to the old specs. I know others here differ with me, but there were many of us that were in the same boat before hand.

With all due respect attendsdiapers, if you need the tapes to be more than half-way up the side panel to fit into them, you should go up a size. What's the point of having most of the side panel flapping about in the wind? I'm glad it worked out for you personally, but imagine if they had a manufacturing defect and only the top tape was left, and people with extremely wide legs started celebrating? You'd hardly want that to be the defacto design. Especially seeing as the tapes are also 30% smaller than the previous iteration also, and they barely held on at that.

I just order 2 bags of the Teddy's as its been a while Since I ordered any Bambino diaper they just never fit right large was too big medium was just a little too small now I hear the medium are a little bigger so I figured I'd give Them another shot hopefully They are a little bigger and do fit nice then I will order them more frequently.

Well I got my order Today upside down Print is not that noticeable. fit is OK musch better then the ABU brand I think I'm going to stay with Bambino as I do like the fit better. I did notice that the tapes stick much better now I'm not sure what change was made if any to the tapes but these ones do stick much better than previous orders.

Yeah, it amazes me so many different companies are so willing to try cutting a corner or two to save on a couple of pennies, but that just ends up alienating some of their customers and cuts into their overall profits. Next you know they end up selling less too, then they have to cut back on their lines and/or man hours. What I don't get is that I seem to be one of the only ones that sees this business trend, and that I easily recognize it's a bad business model.

• Like 1

I am somewhat paranoid about these changes as bambino has been the best diaper supplier around for me. The design being off is a bummer but hardly worth noting, but these mixed reviews I am reading about the new changes worry me. I only buy a case once every 4-6 months so making sure I get the most out of that single case is a pretty big concern of mine. And since the choices are to get these or no bambino's at all I decided to try the new ones. I'll see for myself once this case arrives and will post my impressions once I've tested them out.

There's not much difference between TSM's and Bambinos in capacity and performance. There is just enough difference in design that I prefer the fit of the TSM's over Bambinos myself, though I'm happy with elther :girl_happy: Aesthetics are quite different though, and to some folks that matters more than performance alone ;)

I want to chime in here- I've had numerous issues with bambino and supply. I use them for my 24/7 diaper-as such I have- or had a reoccurring order with them.

The whole point of a reoccurring order (which was left in place for nearly two years- every six weeks) is the assurance that there will be a product on your doorstep. This is also supposed to give the vender some sort of heads up/ a planning of sorts if you will.

2 times within 6 months I had delivery issues. The first was 3 weeks. The second was 7 weeks.

As bambino does not offer any incentive, such as discounts on reoccurring orders. And the breakdown in communication was terrible (umm. I was supposed to be billed... What happened, "oh. We sold out!.. After multiple e-mails.

So I get that there and can be issues with stock. But my biggest concern is just common sense (which isn't common anywhere). Like keeping emergency stock, reserving stock for reoccurring orders and doing a trial run or even a separate line of diapers rather than changing the entire bambino line. I don't know why they can't see that at least half of any user base that has dug in on any product doesn't like major revisions. They have- for whatever reason chosen that product against all others based on some intrinsic values and to possibly take that away without warning or other options is quite frankly a betrayal to your user and customer base.

My. 02 cents.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree that they are certainly a downgrade to there previous glory shinjie, but since you already have them they still have use. You just have to accept the fact that they cannot hold as much and work around it. From what I've experienced they still work great for 3 moderate wettings, but you should really change after that or wear plastic panties to make them last a little longer.

• 2 weeks later...

regardless of the new design or not, are they ever going to restock?!? they are now out of every size of bambino diaper they carry!! or at least supposed to carry, anyway. i've been out of bambinos since october!

Ever since they got their order of miss-printed diapers they changed a lot of things to out of stock. All the normal order's for the miss-printed items become out of stock. I doubt they are actually out of stock, they just want to force people to buy the miss-printed ones first. As for the other items I dunno, maybe they stopped printed diapers with their previous design and are waiting to update everything to the new stuff from over seas.