LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Ordered a case of the bambino classico and all I will say is the following

Last time I ordered was a year ago. Since theb the plastic is so soft and

Smooth reminds me of vintage attends.

The color of the print is now.primary colors and more vibrant.

The width of the diaper is wider and the fit is good.

Purchased the large and they are big but fit pretty well.

May get a medium case and see how the fit is before the size changes

All and all so far happy with the changes. Classico still have the waistbands.

DailyDi mentioned the missing waistband issue, which only affects certain sizes and batches. Once they discovered the problem, it was a decision of whether to make customers wait till the next scheduled batch or go ahead and sell them as-is. The waistbands are NOT going away and should be back on the next batches made ;)

DailyDi mentioned the missing waistband issue, which only affects certain sizes and batches. Once they discovered the problem, it was a decision of whether to make customers wait till the next scheduled batch or go ahead and sell them as-is. The waistbands are NOT going away and should be back on the next batches made ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This Friday I have a 30 pack of ABU diapers coming and on Monday I have 16 of the Bambino Teddys coming. I have not had any Bambino diapers in over a year I can't wait to check them out on Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you would be better suited with the size large bambinos as the mediums are on the smaller side. I got the same trouble as you. M4s are getting snug but L4s are too big. Medium size bambinos are too small but large is too big for me. I suggest a sampe pack first.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting ready to order my first case of Bellissimos, and I was wondering what everyone's average wait time is/ has been. The sample packs always take 2 days to get to my home, but I don't expect a case to be equally as fast of a delivery.