LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I have limited experience, but in my recent trial of Bellisimos I found their 'medium' seemed smaller than medium in Molicare Super Plus, Tena Slip Maxi, their own old Classicos (new ones may be different), and all the Depends and store brand diapers by quite a bit :o Try samples first if you are on the large side of 'medium' in other styles to avoid the disappointment of having a case of wonderful diapers on hand which you can't wear :crybaby:

I have limited experience, but in my recent trial of Bellisimos I found their 'medium' seemed smaller than medium in Molicare Super Plus, Tena Slip Maxi, their own old Classicos (new ones may be different), and all the Depends and store brand diapers by quite a bit :o Try samples first if you are on the large side of 'medium' in other styles to avoid the disappointment of having a case of wonderful diapers on hand which you can't wear :crybaby:

I don't recall but I think my recent order was tax-free :) Check with your own State laws though- many States had no laws concerning collection of taxes on out-of-state ship-in sales but have recently enacted them because of the massive internet market :whistling: Federal Courts have held these laws enforceable so far, and many internet sellers are beginning to comply with what are essentially out-of-state laws to avoid legal problems :mellow: IIRC, in my state sales taxes can be demanded from any company with a physical presence here, for items made or sold through this State then shipped back, which includes print or media advertising originating in this State or used here exclusively :rolleyes:

Laws are ever changing about taxes. It is starting to fall more on the businesses selling items to follow each states guidelines on taxation. Reason being is probably because nobody really self report and the states know this and realize the difficulty in proving your tax free purchases so they are going to the seller now to get their money. I have a friend who works for a distibution center for a major clothing retailer. They literally have to follow every states tax laws and charge appropriately which is ever changing. Its automatically done by the computer but its odd to think that a $100 pair of jeans may cost one person $108.50 and like here in Minnesota, no tax on clothes so just the $100. For me, thats an 8.5% savings! Maybe Bambino had some sort of change starting this year where the state you live in requires them to charge you tax???

Technically, as a buyer, you are suppose to report purchases and pay the appropriate sales tax to your state, depending on your state laws of course but honestly, who does that other then maybe a business. So lets say that TV online you saved $300 in sales tax on, technically, if audited and somehow they figured out you bought it tax free and didnt report it, you'd be on the hook for the tax. How they'd figure that out, idk. Thats probably why no one reports it. Easy to get away with.

I live in MN and they call this, "use tax". You are allowed up to $770 in tax free merchandise that would normally be taxed in state, as long it was purchased outside the state before being required to report it. Anything not taxed that should have been must always be reported unless you are reselling it. It's called Use Tax because if you are the end user, the one that uses the item, then you are required to pay tax on it. If you buy it, no tax, then resell it, you are not required to pay tax otherwise the item would get double taxed. Any profits though again, should be reported. Yeah, confusing.

Also, technically if you sell things online, and make a profit, even if you're just "flipping" an item, you are also technically, I'd say most states if not all, required to count it as income if your annual profits are over $600 I beleive.

Score i just picked up 6 bags of bellisimos for 5 bucks a bag at my local shipping and freight recovery store. I saw them and got so excited. Sorry to whoever didnt get there shipment.

I was curious about something and wanted to know what Bambino was charging for these VS everyone else. I went o XP medical which usually has good pricing on everything and came up with this:

Bambino 2 bags (28 pieces) of abena M-4 $50.49 ($25.25 / bag)

plus tax $4.29 = $54.78 or $1.95 / diaper

XP Medical 2 bags (28 pieces) of Abena M-4 $41.90 (20.95 / bag)

plus tax $3.14 and shipping $8.59 =$53.63 or $1.91 / diaper

Northshore care 2 bags (28 pieces) of Abena M-4 $43.89 ($21.99 / bag)

plus Shipping $9.95 = $53.93 or $1.92 per diaper

There isn't much of a difference in pricing other than the .04 +- cents per item that it comes down to. I haven't ordered from Bambino in a while, so I don't remember if they include shipping or not. I didn't get charged shipping, but did get tax....soooo that will have a bearing on costs.

I didn't check Magic medical because they only sell by the case now, and generally I don't shop anywhere else other then with these vendors, but I did check with North shore just so compare and didn't get tax, but again did get shipping.

Just thought I'd point that out, not that it hasn't been covered before somewhere. Again, I did this just because I was curious about how Bambino stacks up in the pricing of this item, as it is available from other vendors and (more importantly) WHY they chose to carry this line. maybe it isn't important, but curious minds want to know :P

Anyways, there it is, and it is what it is I guess....for anyone interested.