LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Anyone else have the tapes disconnect from the back panel? Always seems to happen to me on one tape usually the bottom ones. kinda annoying. Any tips on how to reinforce them?

The other day I ordered a sample pack of the Teddy diapers in size large to see if The tapes work out better with a bigger diaper. I hope they do because I love that print if the tapes stick better then they did with the Mediums I will then order a case of them in size large. But I dont think the tapes will stick any better as I have a 40''waist and can fit size medium diapers (( well all medium but ABU with ABU I need size large I cant even get there size Medium on lol they run very small I think it has to do with the one tape)) I have a Bambino size Medium Classico on right now tapes hold good I wish Bambino would make a diaper just like the Ultra Active Plus but on the cloth like part where the tapes go put a baby print on it and make the tapes Stretch like how baby diapers do.NOT like how the first run of the Teddy diapers had Stretchy tapes that did not work at all but make them how baby diapers are made...

I got my sample pack of the Teddy diapers in size large and wow the tapes don't pop off at all I don't know if they are made with stronger sticking tapes now or what. But I am in love with these diapers now they even fit better then the ABU brand.I am going to order a case of the bambino teddy diaper next week : )

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else have the tapes disconnect from the back panel? Always seems to happen to me on one tape usually the bottom ones. kinda annoying. Any tips on how to reinforce them?

Clear packing tape works, but is costly.

A cheaper alternative is to use a stapler: one on the back panel, one on the front, for each tape.

Surprisingly, this doesn't cause any discomfort at all. Don't even notice they're there.

I am sure it is harder than it seems...being one of the few major "adult baby" diaper suppliers with a good product probably is hard to keep up with a lot of orders. I mean you figure they order these cases by the hundreds or even thousands - I mean and we see how quickly they go through them. I am sure there is a reason for why it is hard to maintain a consistent stock at all times.

I only recently tried Bambinos for the first time, largely for that reason. Anytime I ever went to order they where out of stock of the size/style I wanted. I eventually just ordered the Classicos even though I wanted to order the Teddies. Even though I didn't order exactly what I wanted, I do like them quite a bit. I still like the more flexible rubbery plastic that Molicare uses better, but the Bambinos have that lower rise smaller medium fit I like. Maybe it's because I'm fairly skinny but I prefer anything I wear, to have a waist that falls bellow my belly button. If the waist is higher than that I'm fairly uncomfortable sitting.

I also noticed that Bambinos seem to have higher leak guards than anything else I have tried (Abena, Molicare, Tranquility, Dry 24/7). Makes them work better with boosters and inserts.

I never paid too much attention to the leak guards until you mentioned that and I compared them to some of my other diapers...they are a bit higher which is a good thing. I knew the leak guards were there I just never paid attention enough I guess.

WOW Bambino makes changes to there diapers From there website ((((Bambino Diapers is temporarily out of size medium in Teddy, Classico and Bianco styles. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused by this short interruption of supply, and hope that our customers will be pleased with the quality improvements they will notice once product flow resumes in mid-September)))

• Like 1

Interesting. I'm assuming this means more absorbency? What else could it possibly, realistically, be?

Personally, I'm interested in them trying to make a more modern-style diaper to compliment the ones they have now. Something that has the modern "cloth/fabric" on the outside, with a more velcro-style "tape" for the tabs. Stretchier.

Interesting. I'm assuming this means more absorbency? What else could it possibly, realistically, be?

Softer plastic outer coating that doesn't rub your skin raw after a couple hours? ;)

I think Bambino messed up my order :crybaby: I NEVER ordered any diapers from them that did not have prints on them every order was always printed diapers. I got my order today and 2 packs in the case do not say Teddy Bambino on them they just say Large an and Item#BH97411 The Teddy diapers have an Item# of BH97421... I sent them an email asking if they were Teddy Diapers But I have NOT got a reply back yet I don't want to open them to see if they are Teddy ones as I don't want plan white and I will send them back the Teddy diapers you can see the print thru the pack These 2 packs I don't see any print.. In the Picture you can see the Teddy diaper on the right the 2 on the left look different.

post-6822-0-17790000-1315603724_thumb.jp

post-6822-0-17790000-1315603724_thumb.jp

I think Bambino messed up my order :crybaby: I NEVER ordered any diapers from them that did not have prints on them every order was always printed diapers. I got my order today and 2 packs in the case do not say Teddy Bambino on them they just say Large an and Item#BH97411 The Teddy diapers have an Item# of BH97421... I sent them an email asking if they were Teddy Diapers But I have NOT got a reply back yet I don't want to open them to see if they are Teddy ones as I don't want plan white and I will send them back the Teddy diapers you can see the print thru the pack These 2 packs I don't see any print.. In the Picture you can see the Teddy diaper on the right the 2 on the left look different.

thats too bad. they will make it right. They're a great company.

• Like 1