LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Caveat Emptor, there's nothing Illegal about that on Ebay. I mean seriously that's what Ebay was founded for more or less. I just wonder who would be silly enough not to know where to get these diapers at. If you were a AB, you must be living under a rock not to already know about this product.

I am ordering some bambinos sometime in the next few weeks to pick up state side (i live in Canada). I'm planning on ordering a whole case, rather than starting with sample packs for sizing purposes (I only end up down in the states once every 6 months so I want to get a case of diapers to make it worthwhile). I'm right at the top end of the medium size diapers (6'4", 260lbs, 42 inch waist) and I'm thinking that the large size might be the best choice. Can anyone around my waist size comment on the fit of medium v. large in the bambino diapers?

How do you go about doing this - do you set up a US post office box for an address? Is there not any other way of ordering them from Canada? Any help in getting the small all white ones in Canada would be much appreciated.

How do you go about doing this - do you set up a US post office box for an address? Is there not any other way of ordering them from Canada? Any help in getting the small all white ones in Canada would be much appreciated.

In the past I have used the parcel services located just over the boarder. They sign for the parcel and I pick it up from them and bring the item into Canada myself. Here's an example http://www.tsbshipping.com/services.htm. They even send you an email when your paackage has arrived!

Yes you need to have a physical address to have items that big shipped to, by courier anyway. There is sending general delivery to a USPostal outlet, but I would think you would need to clear your name first with them. Just contact the diaper website directly for instructions on ordering outside the country, save everyone the step of doing the work for you.

Caveat Emptor, there's nothing Illegal about that on Ebay. I mean seriously that's what Ebay was founded for more or less. I just wonder who would be silly enough not to know where to get these diapers at. If you were a AB, you must be living under a rock not to already know about this product.

Agreed. Immoral, mean-spirited, opportunstic, and all around jerk-like, but definitely not illegal.

OK, just got my package of the new Bambino diapers. As far as shape, size and fit, they seem to be exaclty like the original Bambino's. Can't quite tell if they are thicker although Bambino says they are slightly more absorbant. The all white color is wonderful. It looks exactly like a baby diaper and feels just like one also.

I just got my first case of bambinos and WOW. The smell of bambino diapers and baby powder is amazing. I love the elastic waistbands are awesome and they take more soakings than abri-form x-plus. The refastenable tapes are great aslo. Well done bottom half group, keep the great diapers coming.

Recieved my new case of bambino all white diapers. :D

The cost is a little high yes , but in my opinion these are the best of any disposable adult diaper i've ever worn!

The only diapers I've tried that compare are abena x plus,secure xplus, molicare,wellness brief, tena slip maxi, which are all good diapers , but they also have their shortcomings like bad tapes,advertising on them in the form of horrific looking racing stripes, unnessessary wetness indicators (I know when I'm wet) , no waistbands, funky colors etc...

This diaper is the closest reproduction to a classic plastic baby diaper that has ever been manufactured!

It is what we in the AB/DL community have wished for for so many years.

I have no ties with the bambino company(bottom half group) whatsoever but I would like to thank them for making these great diapers for us DL's & AB's and also for any of us that need diapers.

For those of you who gripe about too expensive, too thick , not thick enough , not enough this, too much that , we have waited a long time for diapers as good as these just DON'T BUY THEM! and stop complaining!

Thanks again Bambino :D

For those of you who gripe about too expensive, too thick , not thick enough , not enough this, too much that , we have waited a long time for diapers as good as these just DON'T BUY THEM! and stop complaining!

Thanks again Bambino :D

Actually, I'd rather they bought lots of them and continued bitching! If they buy them, Bambino stays in buisness and I get to keep wearing my favorite diaper!

Actually, I'd rather they bought lots of them and continued bitching! If they buy them, Bambino stays in buisness and I get to keep wearing my favorite diaper!

Hehe, Your right there Witchy, Keep buying! :D

And for the complainers- :bash:

Huh, from what I read about, the new all white bambinos are supposedly just like the older ones (eventhough they really aren't that old, lol). I did hear in that inteview movie thing on someone's blog site that they actually hold more than the older ones, but not sure how much. Anyway, I've got some comming to me in a few days, I'm however sure that it's worth the 75 dollars shipped + tax. I know the old ones were worth it.

Hi. I have a question about the new Bambino bianco diapers. Do they have athe baby diaper smell like pampers has?

Got a sample from them.

The Biancos seem to be identical to the Classico (one with prints), except that the Bianco has no print. It is 98% white (the elastic in the waist has a blue tint.)

No scent.

Got a sample from them.

The Biancos seem to be identical to the Classico (one with prints), except that the Bianco has no print. It is 98% white (the elastic in the waist has a blue tint.)

No scent.

I can't wait 'til they appear in small size. :D

Hello all --

I'm a long time lurker and this is my first post, so my apologies if I violate any posting rules off the bat.

I am strictly a DL, and finally got a hold of my first pack of the all-while Bambino Blancos. I've worn Abena, Molicare, all the store brands, and Depends and this is hands-down the best diaper (on all fronts) I've ever encountered. HUGE Kudos to TBHG for listening to us and responding, they have made a truly fantastic product.

Ordering: Over the web was easy, and I was able to select next day air. Arrived on time and 100% discreet (they were coming to my office so that was a big fear).

Look: Could not be better. Pure white -- the little blue in the elastic area was like a cherry on top. Front and back waistbands, and looked just like the "old-time" Pampers. They have the subtle smell of a nice fresh diaper.

Fit: Great. I chose mediums, and am a 34 to 35 inch waist. If I was a 38 I would probably have need to go large, but I think Mediums are perfect for the 29-36 inch waist category (I'm male). The tapes could probably be refastened 30 times. I can never get enough side (wing) coverage for my liking, but these are better than most. They hold their shape after an hour (wet or dry) like no other diaper I've ever seen. I hate when diapers sag in the middle after being wet, but these stay firm and in place. Leaks -- better then most, although like all diapers currently made if you're pointed up and sideways you could wet outside of the padding and leak. Side sleepers are screwed as always :-)

Feel -- terrific -- you can feel the warmth when you first wet, but 3 minutes later if you take off the diaper you will find your skin completely dry -- I couldn't believe it. Not thin, but thin enough you can wear under normal clothes in public.

In short -- by far better than anything I've ever seen, in all aspects. They're expensive compared to other diapers, but that's like saying lobster is expensive compared to tuna fish. I don't know how I can ever be happy with anything else. Great job, BHG!

Thanks DailyDi for having this site -- I'm sorry it's taken me so long to contribute something, but I'll try to make up for it. :-)

storm

Just a FYI...

I ordered 2 cases from Bambino 2 weeks ago. I haven't recieved them yet... or any kind of confirmation that they are on the way. I've e-mailed Bambino twice now... and called and left a voice message once. Have NOT recieved any contact from them.

If I do not hear from them in the next week I will be contacting my credit card company to have the charges reversed.

This was my 3rd order from Bambino. The first 2 went through without a hitch. What has happened to their customer service?

FWIW, I just ordered a case of the new Bianco's last week and they arrived within days. Received several e-mails confirming shipment immediately and with tracking number. Were you actually charged for the diapers? Perhaps the order just didn't go through for whatever reason. I have NEVER had a problem with my order from Bambino.

My review on the Bianco's. All the previous positive comments I have made about Bambino's apply, though on the Bianco's, the plastic doesn't appear as smooth and not quite as crinkly as the Classico's. My case order also came with a free re-usable flannel sheet made by Secure

I think Bambino fired their quality control department!

All of a sudden, I'm getting lots of screwed up diapers! First, it was just messed up waist elastics, now I'm finding them with entire seams undone!

C'mon Bambino!

Guest BabyMatthew

there nice adult diaper that look very good and baby like.

but all see adult diaper with baby print on it that really not good baby print for one

why not some animal or somthing you would see on real baby diaper. not just words in big letter say baby also it still look like adult diaper not baby one bcause that got 2 tape each side not one on each side. Like real baby diaper would have so need work on there design.

here real adult baby diaper from thediapersuperstore.com

bpdbyp0.jpg

A single tape on each side

A stretchable, wide tape with 'grippers' that allow you to unfasten and refasten the diaper several times.

Secure-grip fasteners stay put without coming undone.

A colored attachment area lets you see exactly where to put the tape.

An elastic-type waist band.

Elastic leg gathers.

White in color with no wetness indicator.

Once the diaper is properly positioned you can generally slide it on and off like a 'pull-up' diaper.

Super absorbent gel-core provides excellent absorbency with quicker absorption.

A panel of prints/cartoon characters across the front, similar to popular baby diapers.

Well, I finally got my case of the biancos and I do have to say they look and feel the same as the classicos except for the fact that it's got no print on it, but still has the hard tape landing zone witch is good for repositoning the tapes when you want. And yea, I got one of those pads too, I think I'll give it a try tonight eventhough I doubt I'll leak. I could have used one of those pads on thursday night when I slept in depends and had to go.

But yea, I'll expect something to be wrong with this package since the first case of the classicos I got a few months back had plastic layering problems and after a while, wetness just kind of seaped though the plastic, but it was softer, felt nicer, and was thinnner, odd trade off huh? lol. But all in all, I still love these diapers even with the little flaws I come across once in a while. Now I just need to figure out whether I should tape the bottom tape near the cuffs below the landing zone and the top one kind of in the middle, or put the bottom one at the bottom of the landing zone and the top one at the top of the landing zone. Putting both in the landing zone makes a more comfy fit, but I'm afraid that the leg holes might not be tight enough to prevent leaks. Where as by puttin the bottom tapes lower below the landing zone, it tightens the leg holes quite a bit so it feels more secure, but it stretches when I sit and it's not as comfy. Anyone got any ideas on what taping scheme works best? lol, thanks.

Well, I finally got my case of the biancos and I do have to say they look and feel the same as the classicos except for the fact that it's got no print on it, but still has the hard tape landing zone witch is good for repositoning the tapes when you want. And yea, I got one of those pads too, I think I'll give it a try tonight eventhough I doubt I'll leak. I could have used one of those pads on thursday night when I slept in depends and had to go.

But yea, I'll expect something to be wrong with this package since the first case of the classicos I got a few months back had plastic layering problems and after a while, wetness just kind of seaped though the plastic, but it was softer, felt nicer, and was thinnner, odd trade off huh? lol. But all in all, I still love these diapers even with the little flaws I come across once in a while. Now I just need to figure out whether I should tape the bottom tape near the cuffs below the landing zone and the top one kind of in the middle, or put the bottom one at the bottom of the landing zone and the top one at the top of the landing zone. Putting both in the landing zone makes a more comfy fit, but I'm afraid that the leg holes might not be tight enough to prevent leaks. Where as by puttin the bottom tapes lower below the landing zone, it tightens the leg holes quite a bit so it feels more secure, but it stretches when I sit and it's not as comfy. Anyone got any ideas on what taping scheme works best? lol, thanks.

Go for the comfy fit, both tapes in the zone. That's what I do, and even when I've been drinking and it's wet to the point of just not being able to hold anymore, the legs don't leak. Sitting, it still over flowed out the top! The legs are crazy leak proof!