LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Matthew's Diaper Discipline (chapter 2, 12/5)

Chapter 1 - Prank Gone Wrong

It was only supposed to be a few balloons in the hallways here and there around the school.  It was only supposed to be a lighthearted senior prank that wouldn't go overboard.  It was supposed to be a lighthearted farewell to my underclassmen as I graduated, become a man, and head off to college to experience the rest of my life.  I could feel my stomach sink as I listen to the details written in a letter addressed to my father, sent from the principal of the school to all of the seniors.  I can tell by his flaring nostrils that he was not very happy and I sink into the wooden chair at the kitchen table.

"Urine and graffiti on the walls."  He reads off the page and glancing with a fiery rage at me.  I avoid his gaze, but I can feel the seething anger emanating from him.

"Baby oil all over the second floor."  Each bullet point only made his temper grow.

"Pulling the fire alarm."  Finally, he crumples the stationary and slams it down on to the table.  I flinch before I look back at my father, whose face grew remarkably red.  He remains silent, but the look on his face implies that he wanted an explanation.  I fidget uncomfortably in my seat as I feel myself shrink under the visage of my father.  None of this sounds right.  We were all together setting up balloons and we all left the school together.  Nobody pulled the fire alarm when we left the school...

"It wasn't us..."  I croak nervously, but truthfully.  I open my mouth to explain what the actual senior prank was supposed to be, but my father holds a hand up to my face to silence me and speak.

"Who was it, then?"

"I don't know..."

"Why is the entire senior class being punished?"

"I don't know..."  I look down to break the oppressive glare my father had with me.  A long silence follows as he gathers the letter from school to continue reading off where he left off.  On the bright side, there is still a chance that I can still walk across the stage and receive my diploma.  Unfortunately, some seniors who received the week-long suspension no longer had that opportunity because they would miss their final exam and accrue too many absent days. 

"I cannot believe the son I raised would get himself involved in something like this."

"But dad, I'm telling you, it wasn't us!"

"Were you not at the school last night?"

"Well, yes..."  I pause.  Given the circumstances, it was not difficult to point an accusatory finger at the senior class.  They certainly were at the scene of the crime and they don't have an alibi to clear their names.  But out of all of the seniors, I have no idea who would pull off a stunt like this.  I bow my head and look down because there didn't seem to be any way for my to explain my innocence.  "I'm telling the truth."

"Go to bed, we'll talk about this tomorrow."  I stand up from the kitchen table, trembling.  I meekly shuffle off to my bedroom and close the door behind myself.  I lean against the door as I exhale a massive sigh.  Though, I dread the kind of conversation my father intends to have with me tomorrow.  It's a Friday night and I would much rather be on the computer playing games and chatting with friends, but I don't want to upset my father any further.  I'm already in my sleepwear and I climb into my bed, draping myself with my covers.

I may not know it, but my father was going to make sure I understood my lesson and that I wouldn't have such behaviors in the future.  Unbeknownst to me, he was already getting into contact with some old colleagues and friends in preparation for the week-long suspension.

"Good night."  I hear on the other side of the door.  His voice sounds calm and loving, reassuring me that I didn't have a lot to worry about.  Oh, how wrong I am.

"Good night."

Chapter 2 -

I wake up to the sound of drills and hammers.  It's not an uncommon sound around the house because dad enjoys woodwork and decorating the house when he has the chance.  I wonder what kind of big project has him up early on a weekend because he's works hard during the week and enjoys his leisure time.  I can see morning light spilling in from the window and when I glance at my alarm clock on the nightstand by my bed, I can see that it's only 9 AM.  On the one hand, I want to sleep the day away to avoid the talk with my father.  I hope that he let the issue slide and he understands that I wasn't a part of that.  On the other hand, I also want to get the inevitable talk with him over with.  I weigh my options and I decide that it would be better to rip the band-aid off now rather than later.  Also, I'm hungry and I want breakfast.

I step out of my bed and stretch my arms overhead.  Afterwards, I make my bed and leave my room to take care of my morning routine.  I take care of my business before I brush my teeth.  Since my hair is so short, I don't really have to worry about brushing it or styling it.  My facial hair doesn't seem to be unruly, so I leave it as it is.  That about wraps up what I do in the bathroom in the morning.  I exit the bathroom and walk to the kitchen.  I get myself a bowl of Captain Crunch and I eat it at the kitchen table.

"Oh, you're awake."  My father says as he walks into the kitchen.  He is drenched from head to toe in sweat, which he uses a cloth rag to dab.  He smells of a mix of wood and aftershave.

"Good morning,"  I say after I swallow my spoonful of crunchy, delicious sugar.  He washes his hands at the sink and he joins me at the kitchen table with his usual mug of coffee and buttered toast.  He takes a bite of his toast and takes a sip of his coffee and I look at him in anticipation.  It feels as if he isn't going to bring up the letter from last night and I'm off the hook because he doesn't look angry like he did last night.  We continue to eat breakfast without exchanging any other words.  I raise my bowl to my lips to slurp the milk out and my father clears his throat to get my attention.  I set my bowl down and gaze over towards him.  While my vision was obscured by the bowl, he had retrieved the letter and had it opened in his free hand.  Damn it.

"I was very angry last night when I got this letter.  I'm sorry."  He says very bluntly as he looks towards me.  He glances back at the letter as he continues:  "I feel, as your father, I might've let you down in some ways.  Perhaps I didn't teach you enough about personal responsibility.  Perhaps I didn't teach you enough about being mature.  It's very important in this day and age to understand the importance of responsibility.  It's part of the foundation to make a person trustworthy and reliable.  Employers seek out some of these qualities and I want you to have these when you start working.  It's very important to understand the importance of maturity because there's a time for play and there's a time to know when something isn't just innocent fun."

"But, we didn't do-"  I try to interject because it sounds like he believes that I was involved with the gross vandalism of the school.  I don't want to get punished for something that I didn't do, especially if there's a long speech leading up to it.  Long speeches can only mean trouble.

"Quiet.  I'm still talking."  I bow my head down and shrink in my seat.  "I decided, for your sake, that I will take a reign on your punishment."  He holds the letter towards me and gestures at a particular section.  I lean forward in my seat and focus my eyes at what he's pointing at.  From what I can gleam from the letter, the principal makes a recommendation for boot camp  over the summer on top of the week-long suspension, in order to justify not arresting suspected seniors for the damages they've caused to the school!  Otherwise, it's on the parents to figure the best plan of action, so that the seniors can still have a chance to graduate and walk across the stage.  "While boot camp will definitely teach you all about responsibility and maturity, I do not want you to go to boot camp."  Oh, thank God.  "Boot camp isn't going to address the urine on the walls and the baby oil on the floor.  It's just going to whip you into shape, but not address the core reason why you're sent there in the first place.  Instead, I'm going to start you on diaper discipline."

"What?"  I am baffled.  I've never heard of anything like that before, but it doesn't sound like a good time.  The hell is diaper discipline?

"From now until the end of the Summer, I am going to keep you in diapers.  And you are going to be treated like a child who wears diapers."

"WHAT?!"  I leap up from my seat.  He can't possibly be serious.  I'm eighteen years-old and I'm going to go to college in the Fall.  There's no way I'm going to let him put me back into diapers and treat me like a little kid on top of that!  "You can't do that!  I'm an adult!"

"Sit down."  He didn't raise his voice, but the way he delivered his words carried a lot of weight.  I give him a scowl and sit back down.  "This is not up for debate."  He continues speaking with the same level of assurance and adamance tone.  "As long as you are living under my roof, this is how it's going to be.  You are going to back in diapers and I've already arranged many changes around the house."

Fuck, I think I would rather have boot camp.

9 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

Looking forward to reading more!

Thanks, I appreciate it!

1 hour ago, Pierry Louys said:

O my good ! I see a highchair , crib and changing table made especially for him heheh the only question is he gonna use cloth or disposable heheheh

looking forward for more !!

I think I might alternate between the two, but there's for sure going to be plastic pants!

On 12/6/2018 at 9:06 AM, PrincessArya said:

Good start

Thank you very much!

17 hours ago, LtlGary said:

Love where this is going! :)

I appreciate it!

14 hours ago, diaper24/7 said:

Nice story, but where the mother in the picture because they're so many unanswered questions, why is it only father and son.

Matthew lives alone with his father.  Mother is currently out of the picture (whether she's alive or not is mostly irrelevant to the current story).

9 hours ago, Shade_Koopa said:

Nice, curious to read more. ^^

Thanks!

I'm going to have a chapter up within a week.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the start of this one. It did seem a little predictable there where dad decides to put him back in diapers but then there are so many different possibilities right now you can take us in several different directions. I will be watching for more.