LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've written Chris into a bit of a corner in my last story 'The Home'. I'm still trying to think how to get him out of it. In the meantime, here's another story.

Changes 

Chapter 1

'I need to get dressed now, honey,' said Jan. 'Go downstairs and play then I'll make breakfast. Pancakes, OK?'

'OK,' said Steve.

He got up from his wife's big bed where he'd been sitting. Jan had got out of bed, and Steve looked longingly at her well built form under her sheer nightdress. Her full breasts were prominent under the thin pink material, and he could see her panties and the curve of her pubic mound through the nightdress as Jan tidied the bed. It had been a long time since Steve had seen Jan naked.

'Off you go, please sweetie,' said Jan. 'Careful going down the stairs.'

Steve left the bedroom. As he waddled along the hall to the stairs, his thoughts were mixed. He was thirty one years old. 'But you're not really, are you baby?' Jan had told him more than once. He wasn't, either, he had to admit as he reached the stairs. He wasn't too confident using them, and put one hand on the handrail as he descended one step at a time. His balance wasn't a hundred percent now, and he looked forward to settling down on the floor in the living area with his toys.

He reached the bottom of the stairs and looked across the big room to where his toys lay waiting. He no longer felt embarrassed or ashamed about liking playing with them. The pleasure they gave him was too strong. A year ago, he might have worried why he enjoyed them, but now, such reflections seemed pointless and confusing. He liked them, and Jan was all in favour. She occasionally surprised him with new items, too. 

After the challenge of the stairs, Steve stood holding onto the post at the bottom of the steps. His instinct was to sit down then crawl to the toys. He vaguely remembered how it felt when he discovered how good it was to be so reassuringly safe on the floor as he moved around. Now, he spent much of the day on the floor. When he did stand or walk, it was often holding Jan's hand. Still, walking was quicker, and he set out, with his eyes on his friend Teddy, a red plush bear who sat among the blocks and farm animals on the rug near the window. 

Steve's wet and bulky nighttime diaper sagged beneath his cartoon patterned plastic panties as he crossed the room. Jan usually changed him before she made breakfast, and in a nook of the big room there was a stock of his supplies, as there was in his bedroom upstairs. 

Steve reached the toys and settled himself happily among them. He peed as he picked up Teddy, but was almost oblivious to it. It had been a long time since he had had any bladder control, and peeing had become as natural as breathing. The urine streamed from the soft penis nestled in his towelling diaper and warmed his hairless crotch. The thick folds of his diaper readily absorbed the flow. His plastic panties gave further protection. The thick diaper, plastic panty and a longish t shirt was all that Steve wore most of the time at home now. It reduced the washing and made changes easier.     

It wasn't long before Jan came down the stairs. She smiled as she looked at Steve.

Short, but to be continued. 

Changes

Chapter 2

Jan's cell phone rang. Steve looked up with interest at the sound. He didn't have a cell phone now, and the minor drama that had occurred when Jan had taken his phone away was in the past. He was no longer sure enough of his numbers to use one anyway. He viewed Jan's cell phone as just another of the adult things he was no longer concerned with. 

Jan took the phone from a back pocket of her tight jeans. 

'Kath, hi,' she said.

'Just about to have breakfast,' she replied to Kath, then listened. 

'Playing on the floor,' she said. 'I'm sure he would,' she added. 'See you then.'

Jan slid the phone back into her pocket and approached Steve.

'OK, baby,' said Jan, extending her hand down to him. 'Let's deal with that diaper then have some breakfast.'

Jan led Steve to the downstairs changing area she'd set up. Steve was quite compliant. Jan sometimes wondered what he was thinking as she wiped and talced his soft, smooth skin. She was a little envious of Steve's smooth flesh, and had asked Kath if she had something that would do the same for her, without the side effects. Kath had laughed. 'I'm afraid not,' she had said. 'You'll just have to rely on moisturiser.'

Jan held Steve's penis between a thumb and finger as she wiped around it with her other hand. Steve smiled. He liked her touching it, although he no longer had erections. He liked touching it himself, though Jan got cross when he did it in front of visitors. Jan missed Steve's erections, although their loss was a small price to pay.

Anyway, thought Jan, in its present reduced state, even erect it wouldn't be much good to her. She lifted his penis away from his body and wiped the little patch of wrinkled skin that was all that was left of his scrotal sac. There really wasn't much between Steve's legs at all now, she thought. She remembered that in the last months that Steve still wore underpants that it wasn't immediately obvious from his diminished crotch that he was male. 

Jan finished diapering Steve. On Kath's suggestion, she used cloth diapers and plastic pants when they were home. Although it made for more washing, it was cheaper, easier on the environment and Jan liked the way it made Steve seem even more infantile. 

'Kath's coming over later, honey,' Jan told Steve as she sat him down for breakfast. 

'Kath,' repeated Steve. 

Jan smiled again. There was a time when the mention of Kath brought fearful tears from Steve. After Kath's medications and therapy sessions with Steve had produced his first public messed pants, resulting in his tearful, halting request to Jan to be diapered for public outings, Steve had become agitated whenever Kath visited. But Kath had dealt with that too, and now Steve considered her a favourite among the adults in his life.  

Short again, but to be continued. 

• Like 1

Great start Sally! I am not so sure I want to get to know Kath. But then knowledge is power and we need to know what tricks she has up her sleeves. Looking forward to reading more. 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...