LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pick Your Battles - Eps. 10 by bbykimmy!

8 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

;_; wait I dun wanna be flogged I am fragile!

Don't worry that has more to do with my guilt complex and other entire sack of cats worth of associated neurosis. (Que "Hellfire" playing in the background)

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I keep reading the name of this thread as "Pack Your Bottles"... that would be an entirely different story. XD

I love this story, and yes, I also read it as "Pack You Bottles" haha

10 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I keep reading the name of this thread as "Pack Your Bottles"... that would be an entirely different story. XD

Which you should totes write!  Just throwing the idea out there.. ?  Sounds like it would be an adorable story!     As always, this was a cute story!

And I got a new word, squish!  I've never heard that before (but I like it! :D) . Is that a relatively new term?  

7 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

And I got a new word, squish!  I've never heard that before (but I like it! :D) . Is that a relatively new term?  

Yay! I'm not alone in my ignorance! ?

9 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I've been running in different circles lately, so I'm behind on a lot of terms used in certain communities. (even if as an asexual, I suppose I'd be part of that community LOL) 

It was new to me too, @YourFNF linked me to this:  http://arospecawarenessweek.tumblr.com/glossary

Which has all kinds of neat terms.  This was my first time being the recipient of a squish <3  And it's mutual, I'm squishing on Sophie too <3 <3

Unless FNF's crush was a squish, I'm not sure.  Then it might be 2?

I'm not used to positive attention in that regard, sorry...  I'm usually the one crushing, not the one crushed on.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I squish on a lot of girls out of necessary. Since I'm learning I'm a serious flirt and half the girls I know are lesbians... and the other half are married. ?

And some of us are married lesbians!

20 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It was new to me too, @YourFNF linked me to this:  http://arospecawarenessweek.tumblr.com/glossary

Which has all kinds of neat terms.  This was my first time being the recipient of a squish <3  And it's mutual, I'm squishing on Sophie too <3 <3

Unless FNF's crush was a squish, I'm not sure.  Then it might be 2?

I'm not used to positive attention in that regard, sorry...  I'm usually the one crushing, not the one crushed on.

squish/smush I'm neurodiverse and alterous so for me everything gets scrambled in a big mess of confusing feelings that I find hard to label and separate :blush:

Also I super happy I was able to help

18 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

“No,” she said again.  That simple word, with so much power.  I thought I would melt into a puddle and swirl down the drain.

This is my favorite line, by the way.  I love this, so so so much.

Kachan has this facial expression.  She gets it when I tell her "No".

"Bring me your mittens," she said to me - I wasn't sure what I had done, but I was apparently being punished.

Without thinking, the word came from my lips.

"No... " I whined, pure reaction.  Despair, not defiance.

And then I got The Look.  Her lips pursed and one eyebrow rose.  My stomach flopped in me as the butterflies woke from their long slumber.  We had been together for fifteen years, but just a look could still make me squirm like we were newly dating.  My pulse quickened and I felt that slight tightness of anxiety in my chest. 

I wasn't supposed to say that word.

"No thank you?" I attempted in a small voice, hiding my hands behind my back.  My diaper crinkled as I shifted in delightful discomfort.  I was in shark jammies tonight, she had already set the tone:  I was Little.

"Now," she said in her full mommy-voice.  Commanding.  Demanding.  Tolerating no resistance.  "You think it's just so much fun to get your friends in trouble?  That's not the Little I'm training."

My knees melted inside my legs, I could barely stand.

And she hadn't even touched me yet.

Shark Jammies and mittens:

tumblr_pcg3uqQLVi1v99d6uo2_640.jpg

2018-08-15.jpg.24b152ad8b71b7642e622f898a4926a8.jpg

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hey @Sophie ♥ I think Kimmy just wrote chapter 2. :P

Nah, that was only 200 words.  10% of a chapter for me :P

But it was fun!  Maybe Sophie and I should have a back-and-forth story where we torture each others' "characters" though...

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

But it was fun!  Maybe Sophie and I should have a back-and-forth story where we torture each others' "characters" though...

That... might just be the greatest idea I've ever heard!!!!! ?

As long as it doesn't take too much writing time away from your main stories, of course. ;)

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Wow those mitts look tough to get out of. Now I know what people are talking about with those. Maybe if I pointed my fingers and pulled with my teeth?

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Wow those mitts look tough to get out of. Now I know what people are talking about with those. Maybe if I pointed my fingers and pulled with my teeth?

It's actually still possible to move my fingers individually in those, I proooooobably could have typed slowly with them, but it was funny to use the chopstick.  I played a day of Stardew Valley with Kachan using the chopstick and the other hand on the mouse, but it was tough.

They're pretty inescapable if the laces are pulled tight and tied and the cuffs are locked on... but you can still use your fingers.  You could use a knife to cut them off without hurting yourself, but you can't get out of them without destroying them.

The straitjacket, on the other hand... it's even got a front-buckle to prevent the old "legs through the arms" Houdini escape.  That thing is intense.  Because it's PVC, I could probably tug hard enough to rip something, but I'm not gonna.  The $350 canvas one I want... that thing looks completely inescapable.

There's a different mitten set that's padded and uses the segufix locks... with those, I wouldn't be able to use my fingers at all.  I'm hoping to add them to the collection at some point   >_>

There's a big difference between fingerless mittens (pictured) and padded fist-mitts.  Woo!

2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Which you should totes write!  Just throwing the idea out there.. ?  Sounds like it would be an adorable story!     As always, this was a cute story!

If I wrote a story about "Pack Your Bottles" it would be the time my girlfriend and I went to the movies. ^_^ (Though technically because it had a spout on the top it was more of a sippy cup than a bottle!!)

And I think squish started up a few years ago.  I'm surprised so few people on here have heard of it, since most of my IRL friends know about it! :o 

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

This is my favorite line, by the way.  I love this, so so so much.

@Pudding has a very, very, very good "No" voice.  She's impossible to argue with. O_O  Luckily for me, my girlfriend can sometimes be swayed.

55 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

They would be broken before chapter three. XD

You know I was talking to my roommate yesterday about how all my stories have happy endings.  And she's like "Sophie, honey, no... you are awful to your characters." :o Can you believe that?  I've never been awful to a single one of my characters!  I mean, look at Bess.  Obviously much better off now.  And Frosty?  She's happier!  Luzy, Audrey, totally fine.  And Nightmare Asylum went splendidly!

53 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That... might just be the greatest idea I've ever heard!!!!! ?

We've talked about writing something together!  Hopefully when the two of us are a little less busy. ^_^ 

53 minutes ago, thedman said:

I am seconding the motion to hear more about shower escapades... or is it like thirding or fifthing at this point? 

My showers are often quite dull!  It's the shapeshifting alien role-plays you want to hear about, trust me. ;)

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Trust me, you are not, i had no idea what it was either.

40 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

You know I was talking to my roommate yesterday about how all my stories have happy endings.  And she's like "Sophie, honey, no... you are awful to your characters." :o Can you believe that?  I've never been awful to a single one of my characters!  I mean, look at Bess.  Obviously much better off now.  And Frosty?  She's happier!  Luzy, Audrey, totally fine.  And Nightmare Asylum went splendidly!

Not sure if I should bother to address this problem with your logic, since we all so love seeing your logic in action when you write so i don't to mess that up. ;)

At @bbykimmy's suggestion (actually at her constant badgering!!) I put up a second episode of Pick Your Battles.  This happened last night actually.

Also Kimmy and I decided to turn it into a series of our real-life events.  The episodes have nothing to do with one another so you can pick and choose which ones you read.  She'll be posting chapter three and if I understand correctly, it will have something to do with her new straightjacket. ^_^ 

Make sure to like & comment!

-------

Pick Your Battles: Episode 2
(Or: Teasing Pudding has dire consequences!)
By Sophie

That episode was amazing.  Pudding and I had just started watching Community only a few days ago, and we were already on season three!  But in the last episode - Geography of Global Conflict - one of the main characters threw a full on tantrum.  She kicked and stomped her feet, pounding her fists on the table, whining and screaming like a bratty toddler, on stage, in front of everyone… my heart was aflutter.  I wondered what that was like… a real, honest tantrum.

“Pause the show before the next episode comes on,” Pudding said, climbing to her feet and stretching her arms above her head. “I’m going to the bathroom real quick.”

“Just go in your pants,” I fired at her. “You’re used to it anyway.”

Pudding blinked, like maybe she had misheard me, but we both knew she hadn’t.  She looked down at me with those serious eyes, with those tight, pursed lips.  I knew, immediately, that I would regret this…

“Excuse me?” Her voice was stern and sharp.  Sharper than Mommy’s.  Mommy had learned a lot from Pudding over the years: Pudding was the master and Mommy a curious student.  But Pudding’s harsh words drew even her attention from the other sofa, where she was sitting and working on schoolwork.

All eyes were on me.  I hesitated.

“Sit down,” I told Pudding, mustering as much courage as I could. “Let’s watch another episode, then you can use the bathroom.”

“You aren’t telling me what to do, are you?”

Damnit, I walked right into that one…

“Because if you are,” Pudding continued, “I can very easily show you who is in charge.”

I shied into myself, crossing my arms over my chest.  I had to decide what to do.  Submit, a small, helpless girl who couldn’t stand up for herself?  Or fight, and maybe teach Pudding her place?  I knew to pick my battles.  For some reason, I thought maybe I could win this one.

“I’m in charge,” I told Pudding with newfound authority.  And to my surprise, Pudding sat down on the sofa.  I smiled, triumphantly.  I had won!

But in my victory, I dropped my guard.  Pudding reached around me and wrapped her fingers in my hair, tugging me over her lap in one smooth motion.  Pudding had experience.  She was bigger and taller and stronger than me, than Mommy.  She was a force to be reckoned with.

“Who’s in charge now?” she mocked as I kicked and shoved to get away from her.  I burned every ounce of energy, stressed every muscle in my body, to finally break away from her grip and stumble to the floor.  But Pudding descended on me like water over rocks.  She held me down, on my stomach, while I kicked and screamed and pounded on the floor.

“LEMME UP!  LEMME GO!”

One smack, sharp and loud on the seat of my shorts.  Then, without hesitation, she pulled them down to flash my polka dot panties.

“You’d better be good,” Mommy said passively, looking on from the sofa with curious, scholarly intent.  She watched every movement Pudding made.  She learned from experience.  Next time I tried to act out, she would put me in my place with more finesse, with more precision.  The thought brought a blush to my cheeks.

“THIS ISN’T FAIR!” I screamed, kicking the footstool and pounding on the carpet.  Another spanking came down on the seat of my panties.  The more I struggled, the more punishment my bottom endured.  I was trembling, face down on the carpet.

“You are going to get up and bend over my lap,” Pudding told me simply, like she was reading off the instructions of a cake box. “Do you understand?”

“Nuh uh,” I muttered, rocking side to side, trying to find an escape.  But her hand came down roughly on my ass and I whimpered.  It was still sore from yesterday…

“Do you understand?” she repeated.

“F-fine,” I muttered, struggling to regain a bit of my dignity.  And sure enough, the moment I agreed, Pudding climbed off me and sat back on the sofa.  I got to my feet and looked at her with burning frustration.

“Over my lap,” she reminded me.  I looked at Mommy.

“Tell her to stop.”

“It seems like you’re getting what you deserve,” she said simply.

“But she’s not allowed to spank me!”

“I decide what she’s allowed to do,” Mommy corrected. “Now get over her lap, like you promised.”

“But!”

“No butts - just yours, which is soon to be very red and sore.”

I looked up at Pudding with burning cheeks and shifted side to side, from foot to foot.  She stared at me with those passionate eyes, eyebrows raised, waiting.  Expecting me to obey.  And what choice did I have?  The last battle I chose to fight, I lost.  And now I had to make another decision…

I crawled up over Pudding’s lap, burying my face into the couch cushions.  This wasn’t fair, I thought to myself.  The thought only become more potent when Pudding’s hand crashed down on my bottom.

“Count,” she said.

I hated counting!  It was humiliating! Counting meant I was letting this happen, like I deserved it!  I didn’t!  But when I said nothing, she spanked me a second time.

“Until you start counting,” she told me, “none of these go toward the total.”

I felt my heart sink.  I was already pulled over my best friend’s lap, with my shorts down, all because she thought she was in charge of me!  And if I didn’t start counting, I’d get more spankings.  More.  More.  More.  Until I gave in.  Until I gave her what she wanted.  Then, I’d get more, until she was done.  The sooner I started counting, the better it was for me; cost-benefit analysis.  Right?  But if I did, didn’t that mean she was right?  Didn’t that mean she was in charge?

She spanked me a third time.  Her spankings weren’t like Mommy’s.  They had weight and experience.  Pudding had spanked many, many girls.  Pudding’s spankings were serious business.

A fourth spanking.  I was already out of breath.  I could barely hold it together…

“Four,” I muttered.

“That’s one,” she said definitively. “Unless you’re too much of a baby to know how to count?”

“I know how to- OW!” She spanked me again.

“How many is that?” 

“…two?” I guessed.

“That’s a good girl,” she praised.

After another, I muttered: “Three.”

“Four.”

“Five.”

“Six.”

“I can’t hear you.”

My voice had changed.  My attitude shifted.  I was quiet.  I was meek.  My voice barely raised over the sounds of the fan nearby, let alone to Pudding’s ears.  I rubbed my eyes into the sofa and struggled to find my vocal chords.

“S-six,” I said, louder.

“Good girl.”

“Seven.”

“Eight.”

“Nine.”

“Ten.”

I was in tears.  They dripped down my cheeks into the sofa and smothered my face with wetness.  I was so humiliated.  I was so ashamed.  Pudding stood me up on my feet and wiped the tears off my cheeks.

“You did such a good job for Auntie Pudding, didn’t you?”

I nodded on instinct.

“Now go tell your Mommy that you’re sorry for distracting her.  Then you can pull up your shorts.”

I went over to the other sofa and looked at my feet.  I couldn’t make eye contact… I could hardly form words.  The world seemed so much bigger, so much scarier.  I just wanted Mommy and Auntie to take care of me.  I just wanted to be their good girl…

“Sorry,” I mumbled.

“Louder, so I can hear you,” Mommy told me.

“Sorry,” I said again, with more volume. “For distracting you.”

“That’s okay, precious girl.  Come here.” She pulled up my shorts for me and sat me down on the sofa beside her.  I winced.  My ass was so sore…

“Pudding doesn’t like to punish you, sweetie.  You just have to be a good girl for us.  Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mommy,” I muttered, cuddling up into her chest.  She played with my hair and kissed me on the top of the head.

“Good,” she whispered. “I’m so proud of you.”

• Like 5

So you're saying that, because you got in trouble talking to Kimmy a few days ago, that now we get real, true-to-life stories about you and Kimmy for our viewing pleasure? 

It must be Christmas morning and no one told me! ♡♡♡♡

Hey @Pudding, since you're already involved in this, what are the odds of you sharing a tale or two from your many years of experience?