LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Genre Should RambleLamb Attack Next?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What type of story would you like to see me try next?

• Drama
    • Comedy
    • Romance
    • Horror
    • Civil War Documentary
    • Foreign
    • Dude, I literally don't care becuase you suck a bag of butts and need to go away forever

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

No, I really don't. :mellow:

giphy.gif

Also, anyone voting for "Civil War Documentary" is a butt and I'm going to write one just to spite you all, I'm not even a little bit joking. Everyone is going to hate it and you'll all be like "Why did she write that?!" and I'll gently remind you of this poll and all the time will be wasted, but I'm committed to giving the people what they "want" even if the people are being butts.

14 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

Also, anyone voting for "Civil War Documentary" is a butt and I'm going to write one just to spite you all, I'm not even a little bit joking. Everyone is going to hate it and you'll all be like "Why did she write that?!" and I'll gently remind you of this poll and all the time will be wasted, but I'm committed to giving the people what they "want" even if the people are being butts.

If you do write it, I promise you I'll read it and even id I don't like it I'll find something nice to say about it. :D

9 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

If you do write it, I promise you I'll read it and even id I don't like it I'll find something nice to say about it. :D

No, read it and then sit awkwardly and just kinda shrug because "how even does this story exist?!".

8 hours ago, chansu ragedashi said:

This is a cute little story. I love how it's something that is relatable to most people on this forum at least on some level or another.

Thank you! :) I hope people can relate to it and maybe it makes them as happy to read it as I was to write it.

1 hour ago, RambleLamb said:

No, read it and then sit awkwardly and just kinda shrug because "how even does this story exist?!".

Well there you go! I could be like "You somehow made a story that defies EXISTENCE ITSELF!" That would definitely be a compliment coming from me. :D

Maybe you can tell us where the Confederate Gold is hidden for the Civil War documentary.  Draw us a map and have us all looking.

Who was really the butt for including it in 1. What type of story would you like to see me try next?

47 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well there you go! I could be like "You somehow made a story that defies EXISTENCE ITSELF!" That would definitely be a compliment coming from me. :D

....I'm gonna have to write an ABDL Civil War Documentary, aren't I?

36 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Maybe you can tell us where the Confederate Gold is hidden for the Civil War documentary.  Draw us a map and have us all looking.

Who was really the butt for including it in 1. What type of story would you like to see me try next?

It was a joke though! You guys were supposed to go "Haha, silly Chloe, making funny options for her poll!" You weren't supposed to actually pick it! Geez!

4 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

....I'm gonna have to write an ABDL Civil War Documentary, aren't I?

It was a joke though! You guys were supposed to go "Haha, silly Chloe, making funny options for her poll!" You weren't supposed to actually pick it! Geez!

I voted for horror just for the lolz but after reading that one story of yours I think you could legit pull it off.

13 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I voted for horror just for the lolz but after reading that one story of yours I think you could legit pull it off.

That I'm definitely going to be doing more of as it's something I'm super into. 

13 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I picked foreign  just to see what you would do.

Foreign will literally just be me writing a normal story and translating it to a foreign language to post.

14 minutes ago, Aries said:

I just randomly picked one lol

Was it the last one? Are you the one? :(

13 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Don't worry.  Nobody is going to hold you to it.  They knew it was a joke.

Can't wait to see your next poll though.

No, I'm writing it, I'm committed to it now. Mainly I just want to see the confused comments of people that didn't read this...*sinister giggle*

40 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

Was it the last one? Are you the one? :(

Nope that wasn't me, i think i did the civil war documentary, just for giggles, plus i like watching that on tv, though i don't see how it could turn into a diaper fetish story, but i have no doubt you could pull it off.

3 hours ago, Aries said:

Nope that wasn't me, i think i did the civil war documentary, just for giggles, plus i like watching that on tv, though i don't see how it could turn into a diaper fetish story, but i have no doubt you could pull it off.

I've already got seven ideas for how it's going to work. I make no guarantees that it'll be any good, but you get what you pay for. :P

4 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

Foreign will literally just be me writing a normal story and translating it to a foreign language to post.

I knew it wouldn't get any votes and you would be safe.  I am the only person I know of who likes foreign movies.  I just wanted to see your response here.

11 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I knew it wouldn't get any votes and you would be safe.  I am the only person I know of who likes foreign movies.  I just wanted to see your response here.

I don't dislike foreign movies, but movies is not reading. I can't read too much foreign text and can't write much either. That one would be a lead balloon for sure.

4 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

Better idea: pull a Malinda Kathleen Reece and translate it into several different languages and then back into English.

If you've never seen "(X) According to Google Translate" go watch it right now! She does songs, pick up lines, instructional videos, they're all hilarious! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry I just got around to reading this. What a wonderful story. This was fantastic and on top of that, so well written. I get the feeling that there isn’t anymore of this coming and I really want to read more.  I loved how she was brave enough to bare her sole to someone who was actually a stranger. I know they talked and got to know each other but they have never met in person and it takes allot to open up like that even to someone you have known for years. Awesome job and thank you for sharing this with us. I was thrilled I could give it a like. 

4 hours ago, CDfm said:

I am sorry I just got around to reading this. What a wonderful story. This was fantastic and on top of that, so well written. I get the feeling that there isn’t anymore of this coming and I really want to read more.  I loved how she was brave enough to bare her sole to someone who was actually a stranger. I know they talked and got to know each other but they have never met in person and it takes allot to open up like that even to someone you have known for years. Awesome job and thank you for sharing this with us. I was thrilled I could give it a like. 

As this was a deeply personal story for me to write and where I ended it is perfect for the realism part of things, there won't be any more to this one, but I greatly appreciate you reading and commenting on it and throwing a like at it, that's pretty great of you! :)

8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh by the way @RambleLamb You should have this (and your other finished stories) moved to the "Completed Stories" section so that they don't get lost in the ever-growing sea of new stories. :)

How does? I am unawares of this thing!