LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Lolita Club - Complete!

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

The old minor paralytic in the lip balm trick. Gets 'em every time.

You have /no idea/ how many times I've been duped with the paralytic lip balm. *shudders* 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

9.)

Th

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

I'm wondering if I could have done it? Pressed that needle into the vascular or the trachea. It's impossible know for certain until faced with it. I believe the statistics for Vietnam had only 40-60% of soldiers firing their weapon, first time in combat. But honestly I think I would have driven that needle home. Wonder what that says about me?

20 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I'm wondering if I could have done it? Pressed that needle into the vascular or the trachea. It's impossible know for certain until faced with it. I believe the statistics for Vietnam had only 40-60% of soldiers firing their weapon, first time in combat. But honestly I think I would have driven that needle home. Wonder what that says about me?

That is completely true. NO matter what one might think of themselves and what they would do in any given situation doesn't mean squat till they are faced with that same situation. That's when you can be certain on how you can and did react. Now that being said, what one did the first time doesn't mean that's how they will react each time they are in the same situation since they are now more prepared for it the next time. Human brains are so complex, I don't know if I could ever write the human complexities as well as @bbykimmy does it. I am very impressed with her and @Sophie ♥ @Pudding  at how they can write that so well that we all hang onto each character and even start to have some sort of connections with each character they create in their stories wither it's a good or bad connection. 

After a somewhat extended hiatus, I'm back here and loving your writing. 

I respect those who see the violence and don't want to read, but somehow in my twisted mind I have the impression that I can separate reality from a story which indulges a few of my never-to-be-acted-upon fantasies - the kind of thing where if my fantasy ever came close to bumping into reality, I'd be a total basket case. The electric shocks and even the nifty "minor paralytic" lip balm are fun to read about and imagine happening to me, but I do recognize I not only couldn't take it, the idea of that happening in reality is repulsive. Here it's just good fun!

Whether our girl's physical stature plays any major part in the story isn't yet obvious other than perhaps that she is more easily handled physically. I'm not a huge fan of stories featuring diminutive stature other than occurs 'naturally' in Amazon stories, but I can ignore that size differential.

22 hours ago, Pudding said:

Excuse me but Adele did nothing wrong u crazies. She's obviously a relative of Saylas and therefore a perfect angel~

Pudding, I'm certainly glad you haven't taken a turn to the light side...

And so, I'm looking forward to reading more... more... more...

9 minutes ago, Aries said:

That is completely true. NO matter what one might think of themselves and what they would do in any given situation doesn't mean squat till they are faced with that same situation. That's when you can be certain on how you can and did react. Now that being said, what one did the first time doesn't mean that's how they will react each time they are in the same situation since they are now more prepared for it the next time. Human brains are so complex, I don't know if I could ever write the human complexities as well as @bbykimmy does it. I am very impressed with her and @Sophie ♥ @Pudding  at how they can write that so well that we all hang onto each character and even start to have some sort of connections with each character they create in their stories wither it's a good or bad connection. 

I guess if I being honest part of the reason I think I could do it is that I've come to an at least partial awareness of my own shadow. I carry a lot of frustration, a lot of pain that tends to feed a lot of anger and well... I'm not sure what would happen if you gave all that an outlet that was justified.

10 minutes ago, diaperpt said:

Whether our girl's physical stature plays any major part in the story isn't yet obvious other than perhaps that she is more easily handled physically. I'm not a huge fan of stories featuring diminutive stature other than occurs 'naturally' in Amazon stories, but I can ignore that size differential.

I can say that Bess's height is absolutely a key plot point in this story. ^_^ And it's not that the height between them is unrealistic either - I don't think we ever mention it, but Adele is average (maybe 5'7?) and Bess is 5 foot-ish.

• Like 1

10.)

"It feels so nice, doesn't it? Being in the water, being warm and happy, and taken care of? Yes that’s right, the aroma of the soap, the comfort of the water, you like it don't you? Just relax, relax and let it happen, let the bath hold you and soak into it. And let it soak into you, and wash away all those hateful worries."

The lights in the room were bright.  The feeling of the water against my skin was dreamy.  And the warmth... I sunk further into the bath water and closed my eyes.  It was hard to think.  It was hard to feel anything but the bath.  It reminded me of... of something.  But I couldn't put my finger on it.  Mm...

"You're happy, aren't you? You're happy and it's new, you feel new, and different, changed but for the better." I let her soak, I let her lay with the conditioner in her hair, smirking at the double meaning of the term, while I assembled an ensemble far more suited to her recent behavior, only a few feet from her.

The water drained before I came to.  I was feeling dizzy still, as Adele picked me up from the bath tub and plopped me in one of the vanity seats.  My cheeks were warm and pink and I felt... weirdly awake.  Like I'd been asleep for most of the day.  I tried to raise my hand to wipe the water from my face, but it didn't work.  Oh, right... "I want to leave, Adele... please.  Please just let all this be over... please..."

"You want to stay." Having spent as long as she had in the bath, it was no surprise to me that she didn't argue back with my assessment. She sat there, and she looked in the mirror, and she looked... lost. It was a really lovely sight to see. "You want me to get you pretty for the night. It's movie night, and you want the others to like you." I put my hand to her chin and looked into her eyes with a smile. "Doesn't that sound right?"

"...no, I..." I didn't.  I swear, I didn't.  But things were foggy and blurry.  And I felt weak and unsure.  I closed my eyes tight and shook my head. "Please Adele... please..." Please... let me leave?  Yeah, that was right.  I had to get home.  I had class in the morning.  I tried to move again, but it didn't get me anywhere. "Adele... I'm sorry for everything I did, I am... please..."

"I know you are, I know how much you regret it, and you're going to make things right." I began to do her makeup - it would be the first part of her makeover for the evening. Makeup, then clothes, then hair; nothing about being lolita was easy. And for the girl floating in the fog, that included rebellion against this, trying to stop me when her makeup was done in such a juvenile way, when she was dressed in a romper with a snap crotch, when she was dressed in a diaper, well... it wasn't easy to argue. Especially not with me reminding her of how right this all was.

My hair was tied up in high pigtails and my makeup was done in a way I'd absolutely never done it before.  I looked like a doll, I thought to myself, before Adele took me away from the mirror and laid me on the tile floor.  I hated it.  I hated being small.  I hated that she could move me with no more than few deep breaths afterward.  But my hatred for my size didn't compare anything to my hatred for her.  And that feeling intensified tenfold when she held a big plastic square in front of my face.

"We don't want any more accidents, Bess, no more messes to clean up - you're excited for this, aren't you? Excited to be done with those uncomfortable metal undies?" I'd diaper her, I'd get her dressed in an attire meant for children, fitting for her. I'd make her wish she were Lolita.

"No!" No, no, no!  She wasn't serious!  She didn't mean... I wasn't going to wear a diaper!  I reached up and slapped at her, but it hit like a wet napkin.  Huh?  Oh!  I could move again!  But it took all my energy, all my focus... and even then, I had no strength. "Adele!  No!  Don't you dare!"

"Oh, don't fuss, you'll get wrinkles and you'll spoil your makeup." I pushed the pacifier between her lips, jeweled with pretty jewels, stickers, adorable and soft... and with the teat tasting faintly familiar. Not at first, but anytime she sucked it, it would release a flavor similar to the candies she'd been given.

I spit the pacifier out and moved to sit up.  With the help of my hands, I just barely managed, but a light push from Adele sent me cascading back to the tiles.  I was completely out of breath, just from sitting upright.  I closed my eyes to make the stars in my vision go away. "Stop... stop it Adele.  Stop!"

"You were given so many chances to be a good Loli, Bess, and now we're just going to fix things for now." I picked up the pacifier and pushed it between her lips, I held it in place, I played with her hair with my free hand, and then stroked her cheek.  "You're a good girl, aren't you?"

I shoved at her hands again, pushing her away, trying to spit out the pacifier... but with one hand she overpowered me.  I hesitated and my fingers fell back to the floor.  I sucked on the pacifier a few times, not given a choice, and suddenly I started to feel warm again.  Calmer.  I knew this was wrong.  I knew I needed to stop her.  But the fight was slipping out of me...

"You're letting this happen, Bess, because it's what you want to happen, it's everything you've always wanted." Any struggle only made her suck, any protest only made her sink further, and after a few seconds I moved in to dress the very naked girl in her very unfamiliar underwear.

It was wrong.  It was definitely wrong.  I knew, logically.  But every time I tried to remember why, it slipped away.  And whenever I remembered why, the rest slipped away.  Why did I need to remember it?  Things were warm and easy, but I kept fighting, trapped in a loop in my head, so much so that I didn't feel the thick diaper under my bottom.  I didn't smell the baby powder.  I didn't hear the tapes as they were stuck to the plastic, tight around my hips.  I just had to break the loop.

She was diapered, pacified, trussed up in pigtails and makeup with freckles and pretty pink lips behind the fancied up plastic guard. And when I got her to her feet to get her dressed into the pretty romper dress, when she pressed her thighs together, when her hand touched the diaper, she looked so wonderfully lost.

Wrong wrong wrong!  Everything was wrong!  I put my hand on the pacifier to pull it out, but I stopped.  I hesitated at it.  Something about the pacifier... it was wrong.  Very wrong.  But why?  Because... because... it was doing this?  It was making me feel nice?  It was making me feel nice... so my hand fell away from it.  I looked up at Adele - way up at her - and begged with my eyes.  Fix it.  Fix me.  You broke something, so fix it!  Please...
\
I stood her in front of the mirrors the entire time. I encouraged her to watch, I cooed to her while I dressed her. "It's so interesting, isn't it? It's so fascinating, so different but it feels right. Move your hips, use your fingers, explore yourself. You're so beautiful, this is different, but different isn't bad. Just different, right?"

I was dressed in overalls, but they had snaps between my legs and they were very short.  When I blinked, my eyes stayed closed for a long time.  It was like... being sleepy.  Or being high.  Everything felt like a slide-show.  Until, finally, Adele pulled the pacifier from my lips.  I looked up at her with absolute confusion.  Was she saying something?

"We're going to watch the movie with our Siblolis, and you're going to be good, and if you're good, you won't have to wear the metal undies anymore after tonight. Be good. Talk only when talked to, and make me proud. Understand? Nod your head." I was so direct, so firm, but there was something tender to the words... almost loving.

I looked up at her and shook my head.  But I didn't know what I was objecting to.  I didn't know why I was objecting at all.  But Adele was telling me to do something.  Instinct always told me 'no' when it came to her.  And Adele looked extremely surprised by that reaction.  Had no one told her no before?  Had she finally met someone who was too stubborn for her stupid game?

I was hesitant for only a second, only a pause, and then I slipped back into gear. "There's a good girl, I knew you'd understand." I just pretended like she nodded her head, I just played her like she'd obeyed, and I led her out into the main club room - where there were beanbags aplenty, a projected screen on the wall, and the heady scent of popcorn and candy.

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 5

This was a very calming chapter.  Will she continue to rebel and get harsher treatment?  I could use some of those candies, maybe it would help this toothache I am afraid I am developing.

44 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

This was a very calming chapter.  Will she continue to rebel and get harsher treatment?  I could use some of those candies, maybe it would help this toothache I am afraid I am developing.

Toothaches are awful. :crybaby: I gotta get my wisdom teeth out soon and I am gonna be so miserable...

Honestly, I'm starting to feel less invested in Bess's plight since Adele and her wonder-drug which is evidently abundant and versatile enough to be used in everything are so OP that I can't see any hope for her. I felt the same way with Nightmare Asylum. At least with Small Frosty there was always the hope that Lala could save her...

9 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Honestly, I'm starting to feel less invested in Bess's plight since Adele and her wonder-drug which is evidently abundant and versatile enough to be used in everything are so OP that I can't see any hope for her. I felt the same way with Nightmare Asylum. At least with Small Frosty there was always the hope that Lala could save her...

Adele has a lot of... resources.  But what makes Bess so different from Wendy and Bridget is her strength (stubbornness?).  She's not the "give in" type.  And while NA and Frosty were psychological warfare, Bess only has to overcome the physicality.

Either way, I think Bess stands a way better chance than Wendy ever did. XD

5 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

But what makes Bess so different from Wendy and Bridget is her strength.  She's not the "give in" type.

I think anybody becomes the "give in" type when they have electrodes attached to their genitals. :wacko:

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think anybody becomes the "give in" type when they have electrodes attached to their genitals. :wacko:

Fair argument. :D  But I promise there are some surprises in store!

10 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Fair argument. :D  But I promise there are some surprises in store!

I trust you two not to disappoint. :)

At the very least Adele seems to be showing some strange behavior which I'm curious enough about to stick around.

I wish I could lay claim to having made an amazing prediction on her ending up in diapers but let's be honest it would have been just as easy to predict that the sun will rise and set on any given day lol

It may be inevitable that she ends up a Loli after being in diapers for a while, she may end up staying in diapers, or we may stumble onto a huge plot twist somewhere. In every story, but especially with Sophie and Pudding, it isn't the destination, but the ride we have getting there.

11.)

The sun was down.  Was I in that tub all day?  I shook my head, trying to get my bearings.  My head was so foggy still... but then I noticed the smell of food.  Food.  If anything was going to save me, it would be food.  I looked around at the beanbags on the floor.  Six.  The twins were already in theirs, and Abbie was at the popcorn maker.    I needed Marnie.  She had to save me from this hell.

Neither of the boys offered a place for the girl to sit, but I did- she could share with me, or sit in her own beanbag should she want to. But it was the door opened and the guest who was running late that truly got her attention: Marnie. "Oh hey Marnie, you're running late as usual, which is... right on time, I suppose." "I am so sorry, you know how those AV guys can be and- oh, hey Bess!"

...Marnie.  Marnie.  I let out a huge sigh of relief and ran up to her and hugged her.  The strength of my hug was weak and frail, but at least I could get my arms around her just fine.  And then, suddenly, I felt tears in my eyes. "Marnie... please help me, please... they won't let me leave... please help me get out of here." Marnie and I had been best friends for four years, and I knew I could trust her.  At the very least, Marnie always did what was right!  I loved her for that.

"Hey now why're you crying? Your make-up looks really good, you don't want to ruin it right?" She was dressed a lot more childishly than Marnie had expected, but she was still thrilled at how much effort her best friend was putting in here. "We're doing a really cool movie tonight, do you wanna sit with me?"

I shook my head and pulled on her hand, trying to get her attention.  To really get her attention.  I was crying.  That was a big deal.  Marnie had only seen me cry once in my entire life, and that was an unexpected circumstance.  She knew this was serious. "Please Marnie, please can we leave... they won't let me leave and... and they kidnapped me and locked me up and electrocuted me and I'm so scared Marnie... please..."

Marnie looked uncomfortable, but she forced an elegant smile anyway and kissed her friend on the nose. "Let's talk about it after the movie, okay? Do you like my coord? Yours is really pretty you know, you look really good. Did you want popcorn? We have some really cool mixins, like seaweed sprinkle and stuff."

"MARNIE!" What... what was she saying?  I didn't understand... Marnie wouldn't act like this.  Marnie would defend me.  She'd make sure I was safe.  And now she was acting like... like this?  I shook my head and tears kept pouring down my cheeks.  What was going on... "Marnie, I want to go home!  Please take me home!  Please help me..."

"Thats enough, Bess." I spoke with authority, and held up the pacifier where she could see it. A visual threat without words. "Be a good girl and sit with your friend, okay?" Or I can make you sit down, you mouthy little brat.

My heart sank.  I looked around the room, at the twins, at Abbie in the corner, and finally at my best friend.  They just stared.  Stared like I was doing something wrong.  But I wasn't!  I was trying to get free!  I was trying to go home!  But I was still weak... I couldn't fight them all.  And if I touched that doorknob... so I sulked over to the beanbag chair and sat down, staring over at my best friend in her own chair.  What happened to her?  Had they done something to her too...?

Marnie pulled her beanbag closer. The movie was about two girls at a private boarding school who united their hearts in their passion for frilly clothes, against all odds. And it was in Japanese, which meant a bit of attention to the subs needed to be paid for those who didn't speak the language - tho at least half the people in the room did, it seemed.  "Popcorn?" Marnie whispered.

I snatched the bag of popcorn out of her hands and shoveled it in my mouth.  I hadn't eaten anything but one cup of soup, half a sandwich, and a bite of a cookie all day.  I was hungry damnit!  I ate most of the popcorn bag and drank a crap ton of soda as the movie went on, but every minute I'd look over at Marnie or Adele.  Something was going on.  Something had to be going on...

Popcorn was salty, and salt meant soda and soda meant bathroom which would be fine for most everybody there, but Bess had been undergoing pretty regular electrocution and her bladder would definitely not be what it used to be, that was for sure. Marnie practiced her rudimentary Japanese, trying to whisper something or other to one of the boys.

It wasn't even halfway through the movie when I felt a twinge in my stomach.  I bit my lip and balled my hands into fists in front of me.  Whatever that lip gloss had done to me was really beginning to wear off.  Good.  The longer I was here, the more and more it seemed like I'd have to fight my way out.  Somehow.  I sighed and got up from my beanbag chair and walked over to the bathroom door.

The moment she touched the door handle, the collar shocked her and shocked her hard. And nobody, not even Marnie, even looked over at the girl. Nobody gave her any attention as she suffered, like they didn't notice, or more likely, like they'd been told not to in advance.

It only lasted a second.  My legs gave out and I fell straight to the carpet, quivering on my knees.  Stars filled my vision and I felt pain shoot through my bladder.  Okay, I really had to pee now.  I fumbled to my feet and reached for the handle again, stopping short.  My fingers hovered over the door and I bit my lip, looking over at Adele and Marnie, whose eyes were still on the TV.  She... was locking me out of the bathroom?  And then I remembered what I was wearing.  My cheeks went scarlet.  Ohhhh no no no!  I stormed over to Adele and stood right in front of her. "Open the bathroom door," I ordered her.

Without skipping a beat, the remote was pushed. Just pulsed once, for half a second. Not even by me, because she could see both my hands. And I smiled at her like she was a bratty child. "Honey, we're trying to watch the movie. Sit down and be good." And I added, "Do you need me to check you?" The threat was predicated on the idea that Bess thought Marnie didn't know what she was wearing.

The jolt ran through my spine and I used all the strength I had left to hold myself up on my feet.  I was completely out of breath.  And then she mentioned checking me.  Checking me?  She meant checking my... I looked over at Marnie, who was still watching the movie, and covered my hips instinctively.  My cheeks were red. "I..." Adele gave me a serious look and I made my way back to the bean bag chair.  Whatever.  So what.  I'd just wait until the movie was over.  I was eighteen - it wouldn't be that hard!

Who said you couldn't train a feral cat? Dignity or not, stubborn arrogance or otherwise, she was learning to obey me, and I liked that. I liked that she was learning to fall in line. And I liked that when she sat down, she took the popcorn from Marnie again, too, and inevitably the soda. My little project was coming along nicely!

-----------

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

11.)le gave me a serious look and I made my way back to the bean bag chair.  Whatever.  So what.  I'd just wait until the movie was over.  I was eighteen - it wouldn't be that hard!

Who said you couldn't train a feral cat? Dignity or not, stubborn arrogance or otherwise, she was learning to obey me, and I liked that. I liked that she was learning to fall in line. And I liked that when she sat down, she took the popcorn from Marnie again, too, and inevitably the soda. My little project was coming along nicely!

-----------

Yeah I'm taking a dive out a window, it's going to hurt like a motherfucker, but there distracted and not in a position to stop me. Once I'm out I can put range between myself and that damn remote. Flag down a car get to a hospital.

9 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah I'm taking a dive out a window, it's going to hurt like a motherfucker, but there distracted and not in a position to stop me. Once I'm out I can put range between myself and that damn remote. Flag down a car get to a hospital.

Bess might just have the same idea. ;) 

12 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Bess might just have the same idea. ;) 

I mean it's a straight forward solution you've just got to be willing to soak the damage. And while I do have low pain tolerance I also have a limbic system that is supercharged, it's a major factor in why I have anxiety issues but I imagine it could also be extremely useful in a survival situation. Assuming it doesn't go for the freeze option anyway. ;)

So I was watching Jessica Jones a bit ago and, without spoiling anything, somone was tortured using electroshock bracelets like Bess has. The thing is, they left burn marks. Which is actually something that I was thinking of earlier. They keep saying that if she got out it would be her word against theirs, but wouldn't there also be the physical evidence of the electrocutions?

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

So I was watching Jessica Jones a bit ago and, without spoiling anything, somone was tortured using electroshock bracelets like Bess has. The thing is, they left burn marks. Which is actually something that I was thinking of earlier. They keep saying that if she got out it would be her word against theirs, but wouldn't there also be the physical evidence of the electrocutions?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, especially if it was strong enough to cause nerve damage.

That's also why I'd for the hospital on getting out I want that shit documented. It's possible they might even find traces of the drugs.

I've only just found this and immediately read all of it so far. Another one of your stories that I can't help but picture myself there. The detail is absolutely perfect. Not too much that it's a biography. But not too little that it's a nothing. I love it and it's another story I need more of!