LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ordered three different Pocket diapers to try

Today I ordered an EcoAble, Happy Endings and a pocket diaper from www.biggerdiapers.com with a wide variety of inserts to test as well. I figured I would try one of each to see if I have a strong preference before I ordered a bunch more. I will let you know my thoughts when they get here. Oh i also ordered a yard of zorb 2 to make some of my own inserts. 

• Like 1

That always a good idea to try one diaper before ordering a whole bunch.  Just be careful not to get too carried away, or you could end up with a giant stash like I did.

Given how they are constructed, it would seem to me that they have the same problems as AiO's and throw-aways for side sleepers as well as those associated with Velcro clusure

There is no doubt in my mind that the quality, as measured by certainty of containment and durability of diapering systems, has gone downhill. While these systems may be useful for minor to medium level accidence or problems, as a primary system, I would not use them. Even the original throw-aways were meant for limited, situational use and did not come into use as primary systems before the lazy and overly prosperous (money burned a hole in their pockets witness the debt crisis caused by consumer credit and housing design that traded the advantages of central room lighting fo a "sleek" looking ceiling. Nearly every room in the house I grew up in had a central light fixture and the two that did not, one an entrence hall, had an elevated light fixture high up on the wall) Babyboomers of the 1960's and 70's

This is not something I would use without rubber panteis

4 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I hope you like mine! (bigger diapers) I've put a lot of work into the design and cut, so they are different than any other brand!

Plus you have the advantage of personally testing them out to make sure they will fit our needs!

3 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Plus you have the advantage of personally testing them out to make sure they will fit our needs!

Exactly :) 

Most are just taking the stock China size which isn't a good fit for Americans/Europeans; Mine have been modified for me in the larger sizes, and other actual customers in the smaller sizes.

14 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Exactly :) 

Most are just taking the stock China size which isn't a good fit for Americans/Europeans; Mine have been modified for me in the larger sizes, and other actual customers in the smaller sizes.

It would be nice if there was a pocket-style diaper that was designed for side-sleepers at night.  I've tried a bunch of different pocket-style diapers (yes, including yours) and nothing has worked... as a heavy male wetter who rolls around a lot at night, "things" tend to go sideways, and nothing I've tried other than pin-on cloth diapers have ever worked reliably.  I always end up leaking out the top or the bottom at the side.

I've wondered if a pocket style design where there was a pocket that went side to side in front, in addition to the front to back pocket that is normal, would help and be popular enough to justify manufacturing?

That could be done I suppose, the same way that the better (Comco, Gary) snap-on rubber panties are. The snaps are well to the front. That way you are not sleeping with the join at the lowest part and being slept on and squoze. But, if they did not do that 40 years ago, with the paper diapers and Salk AiO's, why should they do it now?

16 hours ago, justforfun said:

It would be nice if there was a pocket-style diaper that was designed for side-sleepers at night.  I've tried a bunch of different pocket-style diapers (yes, including yours) and nothing has worked... as a heavy male wetter who rolls around a lot at night, "things" tend to go sideways, and nothing I've tried other than pin-on cloth diapers have ever worked reliably.  I always end up leaking out the top or the bottom at the side.

I've wondered if a pocket style design where there was a pocket that went side to side in front, in addition to the front to back pocket that is normal, would help and be popular enough to justify manufacturing?

Our BD Wraps are wide enough on the sides we could probably create a pocket on each side for an absorbent pad